Sign in to follow this  
OverseerFeatheredImmortal

Need Help For Severe Problem

Good day guys. It's been 3 years since my last visit. In this 3 years, I lost many people. Some died and some went a path different from mine. I had been depressed during these times, but still keeping my dao intact albeit being chased by my demons.

Recently I've been addicted to certain genres like swapping of girlfriends in the adult manga section and had been slapped by one of the scenes there. It is when a better guy made the beta guy's girlfriend happier than him. Y'know typical cuckold that happens in the real world.

It just hit me, that when a man is at his lowest, the most painful kick to be received is a kick from a loved one. Especially if that kick leads you to the abyss. These kinds of stories do not usually swallow me, but through that I remembered the circumstances of my family. My parents when through (they did not swap though. Just divorced.) the same and I can't help but sympathize with my dad. Well he I cant say he is not at fault as well, but it seems to be more painful to be kicked at your lowest moments.

I am afraid of having a relationship for reasons that

1.) I am afraid to meet a woman that might kick me when I'm at my lowest

2.) I feel inadequate. I got a mediocre dick, I am not a rich guy and my social connections are limited

3.) I am afraid to meet a woman that has special kinks I couldn't provide

4.) I am afraid of love.

Please help me... I don't know what kind of help I need. I just want someone to talk to.

Honestly the best thing you can do is put yourself out there and just date as many women as you can. Not all will work out, you will have good times with some, horrendous horrible times with others.

But I can tell you that the best thing that will ever happen to you is if you go out with a girl, have the worst time possible and not enjoy any of it and you both leave at the end of it feeling like you wasted your time. Because once you’ve done this, you will have nothing left to be scared about. Every date will be heaven after this, and this bad experience will be a funny joke you can tell others.

The worst thing you can do is be afraid of ever doing anything and just sitting at home moping around feeling sad that you are lonely. Nothing will change unless you make it happen. Nowadays it’s easy, you have all these apps like Tinder, Hinge, Bumble etc and so many dating websites. Before you actually had to go and talk to strangers in bars and clubs which is way more difficult than just sending a text message.

Take a shower, get a nice haircut, trim your beard if you have one, go buy some nice new clothes and get someone to take a nice picture of you to use as a profile pic. Get some nice exercise clothes and do some qigong or meditate in the park, then maybe some women will be interested in what you are doing and you can start a conversation that way.

Basically stop being scared and go out and live life.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OverseerFeatheredImmortal said:

Good day guys. It's been 3 years since my last visit. In this 3 years, I lost many people. Some died and some went a path different from mine. I had been depressed during these times, but still keeping my dao intact albeit being chased by my demons.

Recently I've been addicted to certain genres like swapping of girlfriends in the adult manga section and had been slapped by one of the scenes there. It is when a better guy made the beta guy's girlfriend happier than him. Y'know typical cuckold that happens in the real world.

It just hit me, that when a man is at his lowest, the most painful kick to be received is a kick from a loved one. Especially if that kick leads you to the abyss. These kinds of stories do not usually swallow me, but through that I remembered the circumstances of my family. My parents when through (they did not swap though. Just divorced.) the same and I can't help but sympathize with my dad. Well he I cant say he is not at fault as well, but it seems to be more painful to be kicked at your lowest moments.

I am afraid of having a relationship for reasons that

1.) I am afraid to meet a woman that might kick me when I'm at my lowest

2.) I feel inadequate. I got a mediocre dick, I am not a rich guy and my social connections are limited

3.) I am afraid to meet a woman that has special kinks I couldn't provide

4.) I am afraid of love.

Please help me... I don't know what kind of help I need. I just want someone to talk to.

No one who dates people for status, dick size, income, or washboard abs and height is worth dating.

Your reasoning sounds like an incel in the making, and this is dangerous.

Don’t fall into the adolescent trap of reddit or relationships. Work on yourself to the point you’d date yourself if you could. Remember the line of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs and feel this way about yourself before you even consider dating others:

Spoiler

“I’m so sexy I could fuck myself.”

Well, actually, it’s "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me." But the sentiment is there.

If you look for a woman to validate you, you won’t grow as a person and you’ll drag her down instead of her pulling you up. She also will likely be the kind expecting to be pulled up too and it will be a cycle of abuse.

Go live your life and make it something you enjoy. If you can’t, go seek professional help.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 4

Play sports, run daily. Go back to the primary.

Life sucks but less, with the serotonin and dopamine generated by exercise.

That also produce certain attractiveness for the opposite sex.

Since high school I have been able to see how the sporty boys always attracted more girls.

• Like 2

Thanks for enlightening me, people. I delved into this issue before and again the waves drowned me to the point that I am here.

I forgot the essence of my own life and wallowed in my lack of personality. Thank you for taking your time waking me up from this cycle of self mental abuse.

I have not yet recovered from the demons currently haunting me, but your response is not wasted for you atleast my will has been ignited.

• Like 2

I never liked self-help books and new age, but any book by Louis L. Hay can help you clean the skeletons kept in the closet. (It can be very cheesy, yes, the way she writes)
Self-hatred is the root cause of all failures and without putting aside that unpleasant feeling of being worth less than nothing, it is not possible to heal one's own life.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this