Sign in to follow this  
Earl Grey

Another case of sections of PPJ missing

I recall @Cleansox mentioned lots of his old posts disappeared and the same happened to me.

I hid my posts from being seen publicly, and now while looking for some, they’re missing altogether, including one section of several for my Flying Phoenix journal.

Almost the entire PPJ was hidden because I had a stalker and doxxer, and while I lament the loss of some post history, I am mostly okay. I just think there may be a system hiccup causing some posts to disappear in people’s PPJs.

• Like 2

@Earl Grey

The problem with @Cleansox PPD was that during some maintenance, elements of his PPD were accidentally dragged/dropped into a different PPD. At least I think that is what I believe happened. If there are specific threads or posts you are looking for please let me know what is missing either here or in a PM and I'll try to find them. You could also look through other PPDs, especially those close to yours alphabetically to see if something shows up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, steve said:

@Earl Grey

The problem with @Cleansox PPD was that during some maintenance, elements of his PPD were accidentally dragged/dropped into a different PPD. At least I think that is what I believe happened. If there are specific threads or posts you are looking for please let me know what is missing either here or in a PM and I'll try to find them. You could also look through other PPDs, especially those close to yours alphabetically to see if something shows up.

Found it. It wasn't there when I looked yesterday in my own PPJ, but it's there today. I'm wondering why it wasn't there, and the other parts that were missing were restored too. Walden at the time only had one thread, and then all the missing threads are there now, but all hidden.

Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Found it. It wasn't there when I looked yesterday in my own PPJ, but it's there today. I'm wondering why it wasn't there, and the other parts that were missing were restored too. Walden at the time only had one thread, and then all the missing threads are there now, but all hidden.

Thanks!

I didn't do anything but you are most welcome.

Glad they turned up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this