awaken

If you want to learn Wu Wei Dan Dao, you can ask me questions here.

昨天看呂祖的百字銘,第二段第一句就提到『真常須應物』,這句話的來源是『莊子』『知北遊』。

孔子請教老子至道,老子開頭便說『汝齊戒,疏瀹而心』。你要齋戒,疏通你的心。汝就是你,而就是爾,也是你。瀹就是疏通。疏瀹就是疏通。『疏瀹而心』就是疏通你的心。這句話太重要了。而且我相信沒幾個人看得懂老子在講什麼。

老子這句話講的就是開啟『心竅』,疏通心,就是開啟心竅。

我們練丹道,陰陽反覆,都是為了化解心竅當中的陰。只有心竅當中的陰化解殆盡之後。才能夠產生『陰盡陽純』的三階段陽生。

所以練功練到一個程度之後,會發現大部分的氣機作用,都在疏通心竅,都在化陰。除了化陰之外,幾乎沒有別的任務了。

陽氣行走之後,入陰化陰。然後等待陽生的機會。整個丹道的練習如此而已。

Yesterday, when I read Lu Zu's 100-character inscription, the first sentence of the second paragraph mentioned "the truth must be in accordance with things". The source of this sentence is "Zhuangzi" and "Zhibeiyou".

Confucius asked Laozi to be the best way, and Laozi said at the beginning, "You keep your precepts, and your heart is sparse." You have to fast and unclog your heart. You are you, and you are you. Ying is to dredge. To dredge is to dredge. "Shuying and heart" is to unclog your heart. This sentence is so important. And I believe that few people can understand what Lao Tzu is talking about.

What Lao Tzu said is to open the "heart orifice", to clear the heart is to open the heart orifice.

We practice alchemy, and the yin and yang are repeated, all to resolve the yin in the heart orifice. Only after the yin in the heart orifices is completely dissolved. Only then can the three-stage yang-sheng of "yin and yang be pure" be produced.

Therefore, after practicing the exercises to a certain level, you will find that most of the qi functions are dredging the heart orifices and transforming the yin. In addition to transforming Yin, there are almost no other tasks.

After the yang qi walks, it enters the yin and transforms into the yin. Then wait for the opportunity of Yangsheng. The whole Dan Dao practice is just that.

Edited by awaken

On 3/31/2022 at 7:31 AM, awaken said:

我實在看不太懂你在寫什麼。

你的意思是在支持我嗎?

如果是的話,非常感謝你的支持。

不過我更希望的是你有興趣來練丹道。

證明這條路是通暢的。

我相信我寫了這麼多關於經典的東西,應該還是有人在看的。

雖然我的英文爛到可以。但是就算七折八扣,有興趣的人應該或多或少還是可以看得懂一些重要的概念。

I really don't understand what you are writing.

Do you mean to support me?

If so, thank you very much for your support.

But what I hope more is that you are interested in practicing Dan Dao.

Prove that the road is clear.

I believe I've written so much about the classics that someone should still be reading it.

Although my English is bad enough. But even with a 20% discount, interested people should be able to understand some important concepts more or less.

简而言之,我会说是的,我是你的支持者,我很感谢你在这里发帖。 我之前说的是针对其他海报的。 也许寻求真道的人不需要我的解释,但对于那些没有头绪的人,我想给出一个。 目前我正在“退识”让元神出现,我觉得你的贴子有助于避免一些陷阱。 我的老师很少引用经典文本,我也不会说中文,所以你的引用也很有帮助。 再次感谢并感谢您。

To keep it short, I will say yes I am your supporter, and I am grateful for your postings here. What I said before is for the other posters. Maybe someone seeking the true ways will not need my explanation, but for those without a clue, I wanted to give one.

At present I am "retreating consciousness" to make the primordial spirit appear, and I find your postings helpful for avoiding some trappings. My teacher does not cite the classic texts much and I am not a Chinese speaker, so your quotes of those are helpful also. Thank you again and appreciate you.

• Like 2

Spoiler

My question is:

do you consider that this practice is Wuwei Dan Dao?

Screenshot_20220401-233937_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.caec6d59a526dad87058e7ce74dde4ee.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233944_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.27456e4ba1254dd5a3dc69314485bebe.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233951_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.39f33064154a9ad33329016d19741b24.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233959_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.2f391fc6e08f314fa51e3a2f13a862cb.jpgScreenshot_20220401-234006_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.5ce6feb9eab23b972fa4fd04ac060b8b.jpg

17 hours ago, Giles said:
  Hide contents

My question is:

do you consider that this practice is Wuwei Dan Dao?

Screenshot_20220401-233937_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.caec6d59a526dad87058e7ce74dde4ee.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233944_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.27456e4ba1254dd5a3dc69314485bebe.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233951_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.39f33064154a9ad33329016d19741b24.jpgScreenshot_20220401-233959_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.2f391fc6e08f314fa51e3a2f13a862cb.jpgScreenshot_20220401-234006_ReadEra.thumb.jpg.5ce6feb9eab23b972fa4fd04ac060b8b.jpg

不好意思,我的程度還沒辦法直接看,我需要用google翻譯,可否請你把原文貼出來?

Sorry, my English is not good enough to read directly, I need to use google translate, could you please post the original text?

• Thanks 1

我根據我看到的第一個字『meditation』,無為丹道不會直接從打坐入手,因為最外層的氣脈沒打通,直接打坐是浪費時間。

According to the first word I saw, "meditation", the Wuwei Dan Tao will not start directly with sitting and meditating, because the outermost Qi channel is not open, and sitting and meditating directly is a waste of time.

無為丹道的起點是動態的。姿勢是不固定的。如果你把無為丹道當成坐姿開始,那就違反了氣脈層次發展的原則。

The starting point of Wuwei Dan Dao is dynamic. Posture is not fixed. If you start the Wuwei Dan Dao as a sitting position, it violates the principle of the development of the Qi level.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ordoabchao said:

简而言之,我会说是的,我是你的支持者,我很感谢你在这里发帖。 我之前说的是针对其他海报的。 也许寻求真道的人不需要我的解释,但对于那些没有头绪的人,我想给出一个。 目前我正在“退识”让元神出现,我觉得你的贴子有助于避免一些陷阱。 我的老师很少引用经典文本,我也不会说中文,所以你的引用也很有帮助。 再次感谢并感谢您。

To keep it short, I will say yes I am your supporter, and I am grateful for your postings here. What I said before is for the other posters. Maybe someone seeking the true ways will not need my explanation, but for those without a clue, I wanted to give one.

At present I am "retreating consciousness" to make the primordial spirit appear, and I find your postings helpful for avoiding some trappings. My teacher does not cite the classic texts much and I am not a Chinese speaker, so your quotes of those are helpful also. Thank you again and appreciate you.

謝謝你的支持。你雖然不會說中文,但是你翻譯得很好。

你的中文翻譯很順暢。

Thanks for your support. You don't speak Chinese, but you translate well.

Your Chinese translation is very smooth.

你真的說到重點了。修道的路上陷阱很多。我會想要出來宣導無為丹道,陷阱太多也是原因之一。很多大師掉進陷阱,也把錯誤的道路教給學生。

You really get to the point. There are many pitfalls along the way. I would like to come out and promote Wuwei Pill Dao, and there are too many traps as one of the reasons. Many masters fall into traps and teach their students the wrong way.

不是只有現在的大師掉進陷阱,古代的大師同樣也掉進陷阱。並且把陷阱裡面的錯誤知識寫成書。

Not only the present masters fell into the trap, the ancient masters also fell into the trap. And write the wrong knowledge in the trap into a book.

所以我出來講就是為了希望有更多明眼人,看到這些陷阱。而這些人成為明眼人之後。能夠支持我的想法。可以讓更多實修者免於掉入陷阱。

So I came out to speak out in the hope that more discerning people would see these traps. And after these people become discerning people. able to support my ideas. It can save more practitioners from falling into the trap.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2

當我把陷阱赤裸裸地攤開來的時候,我知道我必然會得罪某些人。

在我能承擔的範圍內,我能做多少就做多少。

所以各位看到我會得罪人,這是無法避免的。

When I lay out the trap naked, I knew I was bound to offend someone.

I can do as much as I can afford.

So when you see me, I will offend people, which is unavoidable.

如果有人因為我講的無為丹道而受益。如果你可以的話,給我一份支持的力量。這樣我可以有更多的力量去宣導給更多的人。

If anyone benefits from what I say about the Wuwei Dan Tao. Give me a support if you can. This way I can have more power to preach to more people.

• Like 2

取名無為丹道,是因為我在QQ開了一個社群。這個社群需要一個名稱,所以我就用了無為丹道這個名稱。

後來我寫了一本書,這本書也需要書名。所以我也用了無為丹道這個名稱。

但是在我心中,我講的就是純粹的丹道。

The name Wuwei Dandao is because I opened a community on QQ. This community needs a name, so I used the name Wuwei Dandao.

Then I wrote a book that also needed a title. So I also used the name Wuwei Dan Dao.

But in my mind, what I'm talking about is pure alchemy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, awaken said:

不好意思,我的程度還沒辦法直接看,我需要用google翻譯,可否請你把原文貼出來?

Sorry, my English is not good enough to read directly, I need to use google translate, could you please post the original text?

Spoiler

35  Meditation with Additions, Full Instructions

Don’t have a single thought. Let all of them go, both thoughts of the external and the internal.

HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA 4.57

Here is the meditation with the additive practices integrated in, with instructions for each step.

1. Take a couple of deep slow breaths, with equal inhale and exhale. Then let your breathing settle into a relaxed, easy flow.

2. Sit comfortably with your body in symmetry. Let the right side of your body (hands/arms, feet/legs) be in the same position as the left side. If you can sit with your legs crossed with one of your heels pressing up into your perineum, that is ideal. If not, sit on a rolled up blanket or pillow with your legs on both sides so that there is pressure on your perineum. Block the sound entering your ears with earplugs. You can use your fingers instead, although this will cause a sound of its own, which may be distracting.

3. Put your hands on your knees. This will prevent you from slumping. Keep your spine straight. (If your fingers are in your ears, sit with your feet flat on the ground and your knees up. Put your elbows on your knees.)

4. Rest your tongue on the front of the roof of your mouth with the tip resting lightly on the ridge just above the roots of the upper teeth.

5. Close your eyes.

6. Lightly engage mula bandha, by contracting the PC muscle, and uddiyana bandha, by pulling the belly in and the navel up. This will help the energy move up from the perineum, passing in front of the spine, all the way to the top of the head.

7. Try to find a position of comfort so you don’t have to move. You want to be able to sit in perfect stillness in order for yoga nidra to arise.

8. Recall a past experience of unconditional love. Fill your heart with that feeling. Repose in the center of your heart, suffused with that unconditional love.

9. With your eyes still closed look up between your eyebrows. Your gaze is inward, but your focus is as if you were looking outward into the distance. Although you are actively looking/watching, try to make this effortless, without strain.

10. With a feeling of unconditional love and sense of joyful anticipation, invite the Divine Light to arise.

11. Allowing the light to arise is something we intuitively and naturally know how to do. The light is already shining within us. With unconditional love surrender your control over it.

12. Quiet your mind. Let go of all thinking. If thoughts come up, let them pass like a cloud in the sky. Then bring your focus back to looking/ watching between your eyebrows.

13. If you continue to be distracted by your thoughts, chant So on the inhale and Ham on the exhale, or Om, or a personal mantra. If you would rather use a word in English that is meaningful, One or Love will work nicely. Repeat it both on the inhale and the exhale.

14. At first you may see only darkness. Eventually you will begin to see flickering, clouds, rays of color, or lights. These are not imagined. They are an internal perception.

15. If light arises, hold it in your attention without trying to control it. Thank it with unconditional love for arising.

16. With continuous unbroken concentration, over time, the lights will eventually become a single focused point of light. It may be a very small, intense dot or fleck of light, an iridescent blue or indigo “pearl” surrounded by a corona, a bright burning ball of white light, a shimmering star, or other concentrations of brilliant radiance.

17. Realize that you are not separate from the light. Embrace that “You are that.” Co-absorb with the light by moving it into the center of your head.

18. At the same time draw your eyes back in toward the center of your head, pulling the light with them.

19. Draw the light into and around you. As you dissolve into it and it into you, blissfully feel it surrounding and covering your head. Let that blissful feeling flow over and spread through your entire body.

20. Keep a continuous feeling of moving forward into the light as it is drawn into you and you are drawn into it.

21. Your body should feel extremely comfortable. Remain perfectly still to maintain that blissful comfort.

22. Now that your attention has steadied, let go of any mantra you might be using. This clears the way for listening for the internal sound. The light leads the way to the sound.

23. There is a subtle nerve channel that runs from under the right eye, down the cheek to the bottom of the jawbone, along the lower jaw to its hinge, and back up behind the right ear. Turning your attention to this nadi will lead you from the light to the sound.

24. With a feeling of unconditional love and joyful anticipation, invite the Sacred Sound to arise.

25. Allowing the sound to arise is something we intuitively and naturally know how to do. The sound is already vibrating within us. With unconditional love, surrender your control over it.

26. Listen through the right ear for an internal sound. The sound may take many forms: a low rumble, a buzzing, a resonant sustained tone, a shimmering tinkle, or a high ringing. If you don’t hear any of these right away, be patient and wait with a joyful anticipation for the sound to arise. Allow for the possibility that in time you will hear it.

27. If sound arises, hold it in your attention without trying to control it. Thank it with unconditional love for arising.

28. It is a very subtle sound. Whatever sound you hear fix your attention on the subtlest part of it: the sound behind, above, within, or beyond the sound. Just by focusing on it, it will increase in intensity and volume.

29. Follow the sound, co-absorb with it, letting it pour into you, filling you like water from a pitcher.

30. Having co-absorbed with both the sound and the light, realize you are not separate them. You and the light are one. You and the sound are one. The light is the sound. The sound is the light. You and the light and the sound are all merged. Dissolve into them and them into you. You are all one.

31. Look straight ahead, “through” your eyelids, as if you are looking at a point far in the distance. You may experience a vast openness, a distant horizon, an expansive pale white sky.

32. On the inhale draw the breath/energy up from the perineum, up the spine, all the way to the top of the head. On the exhale let it release back down.

33. Dissolve the light, sound, breath/prana, and your mind all into one.

34. Remain perfectly still in your body and mind.

35. When you are finished rub your head, arms, torso, legs, and especially the bottoms of your feet.

15 hours ago, Giles said:

Reveal hidden contents

35  Meditation with Additions, Full Instructions

Don’t have a single thought. Let all of them go, both thoughts of the external and the internal.

HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA 4.57

Here is the meditation with the additive practices integrated in, with instructions for each step.

1. Take a couple of deep slow breaths, with equal inhale and exhale. Then let your breathing settle into a relaxed, easy flow.

2. Sit comfortably with your body in symmetry. Let the right side of your body (hands/arms, feet/legs) be in the same position as the left side. If you can sit with your legs crossed with one of your heels pressing up into your perineum, that is ideal. If not, sit on a rolled up blanket or pillow with your legs on both sides so that there is pressure on your perineum. Block the sound entering your ears with earplugs. You can use your fingers instead, although this will cause a sound of its own, which may be distracting.

3. Put your hands on your knees. This will prevent you from slumping. Keep your spine straight. (If your fingers are in your ears, sit with your feet flat on the ground and your knees up. Put your elbows on your knees.)

4. Rest your tongue on the front of the roof of your mouth with the tip resting lightly on the ridge just above the roots of the upper teeth.

5. Close your eyes.

6. Lightly engage mula bandha, by contracting the PC muscle, and uddiyana bandha, by pulling the belly in and the navel up. This will help the energy move up from the perineum, passing in front of the spine, all the way to the top of the head.

7. Try to find a position of comfort so you don’t have to move. You want to be able to sit in perfect stillness in order for yoga nidra to arise.

8. Recall a past experience of unconditional love. Fill your heart with that feeling. Repose in the center of your heart, suffused with that unconditional love.

9. With your eyes still closed look up between your eyebrows. Your gaze is inward, but your focus is as if you were looking outward into the distance. Although you are actively looking/watching, try to make this effortless, without strain.

10. With a feeling of unconditional love and sense of joyful anticipation, invite the Divine Light to arise.

11. Allowing the light to arise is something we intuitively and naturally know how to do. The light is already shining within us. With unconditional love surrender your control over it.

12. Quiet your mind. Let go of all thinking. If thoughts come up, let them pass like a cloud in the sky. Then bring your focus back to looking/ watching between your eyebrows.

13. If you continue to be distracted by your thoughts, chant So on the inhale and Ham on the exhale, or Om, or a personal mantra. If you would rather use a word in English that is meaningful, One or Love will work nicely. Repeat it both on the inhale and the exhale.

14. At first you may see only darkness. Eventually you will begin to see flickering, clouds, rays of color, or lights. These are not imagined. They are an internal perception.

15. If light arises, hold it in your attention without trying to control it. Thank it with unconditional love for arising.

16. With continuous unbroken concentration, over time, the lights will eventually become a single focused point of light. It may be a very small, intense dot or fleck of light, an iridescent blue or indigo “pearl” surrounded by a corona, a bright burning ball of white light, a shimmering star, or other concentrations of brilliant radiance.

17. Realize that you are not separate from the light. Embrace that “You are that.” Co-absorb with the light by moving it into the center of your head.

18. At the same time draw your eyes back in toward the center of your head, pulling the light with them.

19. Draw the light into and around you. As you dissolve into it and it into you, blissfully feel it surrounding and covering your head. Let that blissful feeling flow over and spread through your entire body.

20. Keep a continuous feeling of moving forward into the light as it is drawn into you and you are drawn into it.

21. Your body should feel extremely comfortable. Remain perfectly still to maintain that blissful comfort.

22. Now that your attention has steadied, let go of any mantra you might be using. This clears the way for listening for the internal sound. The light leads the way to the sound.

23. There is a subtle nerve channel that runs from under the right eye, down the cheek to the bottom of the jawbone, along the lower jaw to its hinge, and back up behind the right ear. Turning your attention to this nadi will lead you from the light to the sound.

24. With a feeling of unconditional love and joyful anticipation, invite the Sacred Sound to arise.

25. Allowing the sound to arise is something we intuitively and naturally know how to do. The sound is already vibrating within us. With unconditional love, surrender your control over it.

26. Listen through the right ear for an internal sound. The sound may take many forms: a low rumble, a buzzing, a resonant sustained tone, a shimmering tinkle, or a high ringing. If you don’t hear any of these right away, be patient and wait with a joyful anticipation for the sound to arise. Allow for the possibility that in time you will hear it.

27. If sound arises, hold it in your attention without trying to control it. Thank it with unconditional love for arising.

28. It is a very subtle sound. Whatever sound you hear fix your attention on the subtlest part of it: the sound behind, above, within, or beyond the sound. Just by focusing on it, it will increase in intensity and volume.

29. Follow the sound, co-absorb with it, letting it pour into you, filling you like water from a pitcher.

30. Having co-absorbed with both the sound and the light, realize you are not separate them. You and the light are one. You and the sound are one. The light is the sound. The sound is the light. You and the light and the sound are all merged. Dissolve into them and them into you. You are all one.

31. Look straight ahead, “through” your eyelids, as if you are looking at a point far in the distance. You may experience a vast openness, a distant horizon, an expansive pale white sky.

32. On the inhale draw the breath/energy up from the perineum, up the spine, all the way to the top of the head. On the exhale let it release back down.

33. Dissolve the light, sound, breath/prana, and your mind all into one.

34. Remain perfectly still in your body and mind.

35. When you are finished rub your head, arms, torso, legs, and especially the bottoms of your feet.

1.無為丹道講氣脈的層次,所以呼吸和坐姿不會是最外層的下手處。最外層的下手處是自發功的動功。

2.同上,最剛開始初學者的下手處不是坐姿。

3.沒有將光線移動到頭部來吸收。出現光之後,還是一樣繼續放鬆,讓光自己出現。直到恍惚。

4.沒有用任何幸福的感覺去試圖影響練習。而是誠實的面對所有感受。

5.也沒有去邀請什麼聲音的出現。

6.不管出現什麼,都誠實面對。

7.有光的時候就不會刻意把注意力放在呼吸了。同樣也不會刻意把注意力拉回身體的任何位置。

8.不會把光和其他融入呼吸。

9.不刻意保持身心靜止。

10.練到恍惚,再練到清醒,才算是完整練完。不是只有光走完就沒有了。

你講的這個和無為丹道差很多,不知道你為什麼會認為無為丹道是這個?

無為丹道就是最純粹的丹道,不會搞很多花招。

1. Wuwei Dan Dao talks about the level of Qi and meridians, so breathing and sitting posture will not be the starting point for the outermost layer. The outermost starting point is the dynamic work of spontaneous work.

2. Ditto, the starting position for beginners is not a sitting position.

3. The light is not moved to the head for absorption. After the light appears, continue to relax and let the light appear on its own. until trance.

4. No feeling of happiness is used to try to influence the practice. Instead, be honest with all your feelings.

5. Nor did he invite any voices to appear.

6. Whatever comes up, be honest.

7. When there is light, you will not deliberately focus on your breathing. It also does not deliberately draw attention back to any part of the body.

8. Does not incorporate light and others into the breath.

9. Do not deliberately keep your mind and body still.

10. Practice until you are in a trance, and then practice until you are awake. It's not just that the light is gone.

What you are talking about is a lot different from Wuwei Dan Dao. I don't know why you think Wuwei Dan Dao is this?

Wuwei Pill Dao is the purest Pill Dao, and will not engage in many tricks.

要是我的學生這樣練,我會制止他,因為這樣放進去太多的控制了。會嚴重的影響演化。

If my student practices like this, I'll stop him because it puts too much control in it. will seriously affect the evolution.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler
On 03/04/2022 at 10:07 AM, awaken said:

What you are talking about is a lot different from Wuwei Dan Dao. I don't know why you think Wuwei Dan Dao is this?

I was reminded of that set of practice instructions when I read your practice diary and I wondered if you were familiar with any of the manifestations of the visual landscape that the author of that practice described.

In hindsight it would have been better if I had phrased the question as: would you mind comparing and contrasting the method and the fruits of Wuwei Dan Dao with this practice please?

On 03/04/2022 at 10:07 AM, awaken said:

If my student practices like this, I'll stop him because it puts too much control in it. will seriously affect the evolution.

That is wise. I have encountered people who went completely insane as a result of following similar practice instructions.

Edited by Giles

19 hours ago, Giles said:
  Hide contents

I was reminded of that set of practice instructions when I read your practice diary and I wondered if you were familiar with any of the manifestations of the visual landscape that the author of that practice described.

In hindsight it would have been better if I had phrased the question as: would you mind comparing and contrasting the method and the fruits of Wuwei Dan Dao with this practice please?

That is wise. I have encountered people who went completely insane as a result of following similar practice instructions.

你講的那套我不清楚喔,所以你說那套的內在視覺是怎樣,你可能要說清楚。

同樣的我不清楚你講的那套細節是怎樣,所以如果不清楚的話,應該是很難比較的。

我建議你兩樣都練過,這樣你自己才能夠清楚的比較有何不同。

I don't know the set you're talking about, so you might want to clarify what the inner vision of that set is.

Also, I don't know what the details you are talking about are, so if it is not clear, it should be difficult to compare.

I recommend that you practice both so that you can clearly compare the differences yourself.

看你怎麼定義發瘋。對我來說,搬運法練久了之後,會產生人格的封閉固執現象。也算是某一種形式的發瘋吧。

Depends on how you define crazy. For those who practice the moving method, after practicing for a long time, there will be a phenomenon of closed and stubborn personality. Some form of madness.

• Thanks 1

如果你指的是這些現象,這些在丹道中是屬於『烏肝』的範圍。

烏肝的光是非常容易出現的。許多小孩子不用練,放鬆就自然會產生烏肝了。

但是兔髓和陽生二階段以上,就很難了。

這種控制的練法,應該是不可能練得出來。

If you are referring to these phenomena, these belong to the realm of "black liver" in Dan Tao.

Black liver light is very easy to appear. Many children do not need to practice, and they will naturally develop black liver when they relax.

But rabbit marrow and yangsheng stage two or more, it is very difficult.

This kind of control practice should be impossible to produce.

• Like 1

你要了解無為法的話,你要有一個概念,無為法在低層次產生的現象,幾乎都可以利用控制型態的練法產生出來。

但是高層次的現象,是不可能用控制型態的練法產生出來的。

例如,任督小周天是屬於低層次的氣感,雖然在無為丹道中也會出現,但是可以利用控制型態的練法產生出來。這種控制型態的練法就是搬運法。

但是搬運法卻永遠練不出陽生二階段的現象,因為後天意識的控制是不可能練出先天現象的。

If you want to understand Wuweifa, you must have a concept. Almost all phenomena that occur at low levels of Wuweifa can be produced by using the control-type practice method.

However, high-level phenomena cannot be produced by means of control-type practice.

For example, Ren Du Xiao Zhoutian is a low-level sense of qi. Although it can also appear in Wuwei Pill Dao, it can be produced by using the practice method of control type. The practice of this type of control is the handling method.

However, the transfer method will never be able to practice the phenomenon of the second stage of yangsheng, because it is impossible to practice the innate phenomenon under the control of acquired consciousness.

所以無為丹道並不是給你一個特定的現象去練習。也不是給你一個特定的目標要你去達成。

而是給你一個正確的方向。這個方向是可以產生演化。丹道的現象都是建立在演化的基礎上的。所以沒有練出演化的力量,只能停留在很初級的程度。很難練到高級的程度。

So the Wuwei Dan Dao does not give you a specific phenomenon to practice. Nor does it give you a specific goal for you to achieve.

But to give you a right direction. This direction can produce evolution. The phenomena of Dan Dao are all based on evolution. Therefore, without developing the power of evolution, it can only stay at a very elementary level. It's hard to get to an advanced level.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2

Spoiler
3 hours ago, awaken said:

I don't know the set you're talking about, so you might want to clarify what the inner vision of that set is.

Also, I don't know what the details you are talking about are, so if it is not clear, it should be difficult to compare.

What this author describes as end point visions (e.g. “You may experience a vast openness, a distant horizon, an expansive pale white sky.”) are a small part of what correctly instructed beginners’ level practitioners of this system will access when they are initiated into that practice.

3 hours ago, awaken said:

I recommend that you practice both so that you can clearly compare the differences yourself.

Yes, as you have stated previously (if I have correctly understood), the only way that I could be certain that I understand your practice properly is by following your practice instructions, writing a practice diary and receiving and acting upon your feedback so that you could tune my practice.

2 hours ago, Giles said:
  Hide contents

What this author describes as end point visions (e.g. “You may experience a vast openness, a distant horizon, an expansive pale white sky.”) are a small part of what correctly instructed beginners’ level practitioners of this system will access when they are initiated into that practice.

不好意思,這段話太長了,看不太懂。

Sorry, this sentence is too long to understand.

Spoiler
21 hours ago, awaken said:

不好意思,這段話太長了,看不太懂。

Sorry, this sentence is too long to understand.

The fault is mine, I will rephrase.

As you say, these visions

14. At first you may see only darkness. Eventually you will begin to see flickering, clouds, rays of colour, or lights. These are not imagined. They are an internal perception.

are indeed beginners’ visions.

These visions

are also beginners' visions.

Correctly-instructed practitioners of this system of meditation upon inner light and sound often experience such visions during their 3-day initiation into the practice.

Even those who have not been taught this practice correctly may have these visions.

Futhermore, the correct practice of this method is entirely unforced (it is not a "control-type" practice).

Edited by Giles

所謂控制類型的練法,是把注意力刻意放在某個地方,意圖引發特定的現象。

所以即使把視覺放在前方,如果意圖是刻意引發特定的內景,也算是控制類型的練法。

而非控制類型的練法,是對於即將產生的現象,並沒有特定的意圖。也沒有刻意將注意力放在特定的位置。

The so-called control-type practice involves deliberately placing one's attention in a certain place with the intention of triggering a specific phenomenon.

So even if the vision is in the front, if the intention is to deliberately evoke a specific interior scene, it can be regarded as a control type of practice.

A non-controlling type of practice is one that has no specific intention for what is to come. There is also no deliberate focus on a specific location.

而是遵循自然的法則,順應自然的演化。

Rather, it follows the laws of nature and conforms to the evolution of nature.

這種有特定意圖的光和聲音的練法,很容易引發幻覺,而且會沈溺在幻覺當中。

This practice of light and sound with specific intentions can easily induce hallucinations and indulge in hallucinations.

要練無為丹道要有一個認知,丹道練的是神,不是影像,也不是氣。影像和氣都是副產品。神的演化才是主體。

To practice Wuwei Dan Dao, one must have a sense that the practice of Dan Dao is Shen, not imagery, nor qi. Images and Qi are by-products. The evolution of Shen is the subject.

Edited by awaken

Spoiler
2 hours ago, awaken said:

The so-called control-type practice involves deliberately placing one's attention in a certain place with the intention of triggering a specific phenomenon.

So even if the vision is in the front, if the intention is to deliberately evoke a specific interior scene, it can be regarded as a control type of practice.

A non-controlling type of practice is one that has no specific intention for what is to come. There is also no deliberate focus on a specific location.

Rather, it follows the laws of nature and conforms to the evolution of nature.

Indeed.

The correct practice of LSM does not involve placing one’s attention in a certain place with the intention of triggering specific phenomena.

The light and sound do not emanate from any specific place. They are also always present, therefore they cannot be triggered.

This practice of light and sound with specific intentions can easily induce hallucinations and indulge in hallucinations.

Incorrect practice of LSM can certainly induce and indulge not only hallucinations but also delusions.

To practice Wuwei Dan Dao, one must have a sense that the practice of Dan Dao is Shen, not imagery, nor qi. Images and Qi are by-products. The evolution of Shen is the subject.

I do not understand this assertion because I am unclear about what you mean by the term Shen.

On 2022/4/6 at 10:52 PM, Giles said:
  Hide contents

Indeed.

The correct practice of LSM does not involve placing one’s attention in a certain place with the intention of triggering specific phenomena.

The light and sound do not emanate from any specific place. They are also always present, therefore they cannot be triggered.

Incorrect practice of LSM can certainly induce and indulge not only hallucinations but also delusions.

I do not understand this assertion because I am unclear about what you mean by the term Shen.

神就是覺,丹道當中有兩種狀態,識神和元神,識神以表層意識為主,是日常生活中的意識狀態,或者比較表層的意識狀態,存在於感官作用的階段。元神就是無上正等覺,存在於感官停止作用之後。

這一段我不知道google會翻譯成什麼奇怪的東西,你如果看不懂,可以繼續問。

Shen is consciousness. There are two states in the alchemy path, consciousness and primordial spirit. Consciousness is mainly superficial consciousness, which is the state of consciousness in daily life, or the state of consciousness at the surface level, which exists in the stage of sensory function. The primordial spirit is the supreme right consciousness, which exists after the senses cease to function.

I don't know what strange things Google translates into this paragraph. If you don't understand, you can continue to ask.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler
10 hours ago, awaken said:

I don't know what strange things Google translates into this paragraph. If you don't understand, you can continue to ask.

I found the Google search results for shen to be unhelpful. The Wikipedia article was particularly unenlightening.

Thank you therefore for your clear explanation and for your ongoing kind responses to my questions. 🙏🏻

I do have some further questions about shen and primordial spirit but I am struggling to formulate them clearly so I need to take some time to ponder them further.

Edited by Giles
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Giles said:
  Hide contents

I found the Google search results for shen to be unhelpful. The Wikipedia article was particularly unenlightening.

Thank you therefore for your clear explanation and for your ongoing kind responses to my questions. 🙏🏻

I do have some further questions about shen and primordial spirit but I am struggling to formulate them clearly so I need to take some time to ponder them further.

你確實很難利用google找到資料,因為懂神演化的人太少了。

因為大部分的人練的是有為法,只能停留在很初級的氣感層次。很難往更高的『練氣化神』『練神還虛』的層次進行演化。

所以不是google找不到,而是懂的人太少。

這就是為什麼我出現在這裡的原因。

也是我出書的原因。

我想要讓丹道恢復原有的面貌。

不要讓丹道給搬運法扭曲了它原有的面貌。

因此我免費教學,我也希望我的學生學到某一個程度之後,也能出來免費教學。

因為我的目的不是錢。

而是希望恢復丹道原有的面貌。

It's really hard for you to use google to find information, because there are too few people who understand the evolution of Shen.

Because most people practice the dharma, they can only stay at the very elementary level of qi sense. It is difficult to evolve to a higher level of "training qi to transform into Shen" and "training Shen to restore emptiness".

So it's not that google can't find it, but that there are too few people who understand it.

That's why I'm here.

That's why I published the book.

I want to restore Dan Dao to its original appearance.

Don't let Dan Dao distort its original appearance by the handling method.

Therefore, I teach for free, and I also hope that after my students have learned a certain level, they can also come out and teach for free.

Because my purpose is not money.

Instead, I hope to restore the original appearance of Dan Dao.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I have just discovered that you have published a book of Wuwei Dan Dao practice instructions (in Chinese) and I have 2 questions about it:

1. Is your book available as an ebook?
  2. As I cannot locate the link to purchase it, would you mind providing me with that link please?

What does the Golden Elixir produce in the adept's body and life? Why would anyone invest time and effort in this cultivation? 

Please rely on simple terms so that someone who knows nothing about daoism could understand.

Thank you

11 hours ago, Giles said:
  Hide contents

I have just discovered that you have published a book of Wuwei Dan Dao practice instructions (in Chinese) and I have 2 questions about it:

1. Is your book available as an ebook?
  2. As I cannot locate the link to purchase it, would you mind providing me with that link please?

我有出版實體書,也有出版電子書。

我昨天才知道apple也能買到我的書。

本來我以為只有google買得到。

如果你在apple找不到,你可以去google找。

無為丹道

你可以把這四個字複製貼上去搜尋。

I publish both physical books and e-books.

I just found out yesterday that apple can also buy my book.

I thought it was only available on google.

If you can't find it in apple, you can go to google to find it.

Wuwei Dan Dao

You can copy and paste these four words to search.

• Thanks 1