awaken

If you want to learn Wu Wei Dan Dao, you can ask me questions here.

我很樂意免費線上教你,事實上,我這八年來,都免費在線上教學,但是主要教學地點是QQ,因為語言和價值觀比較好溝通。

在這裡教,我不是不願意,只是我的英文能力有限,而這裡的價值觀也很亂,不是那麼好溝通,有很多人也帶有傲慢的敵意,因此,對我來說,溝通是很費力的事情。

I am happy to teach you online for free. In fact, I have been teaching online for free for the past eight years, but the main teaching location is QQ, because language and values are easier to communicate.

It's not that I don't want to teach here, it's just that my English ability is limited, and the values here are messy, it's not so easy to communicate, and many people are arrogant and hostile, so for me, communication is very laborious thing.

我的教學採用日記式的教學法,也就是我給你規則,你要給我你的詳細日記,這樣我才能告訴你如何修正你的練法。

My teaching uses a diary-style teaching method, i.e. I give you the rules and you give me your detailed journal so that I can tell you how to revise your practice.

我的教學方式是由自發功開始,然後慢慢導向丹道。

My teaching method starts with spontaneous gong, and then gradually leads to Dan Dao.

限於英文能力不佳,所以我會先寫出中文,然後用google翻譯成英文,如果中間有翻譯問題,請你務必提出疑問。

Due to my poor English ability, I will write Chinese first, and then use google to translate it into English. If there are translation problems in the middle, please be sure to ask questions.

如果可以,請你到我在dao bums的私人空間寫日記,這樣比較不會被其他主題覆蓋。

If you can, please go to my private space in dao bums to write a diary, so that the comparison will not be covered by other topics.

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/487-awaken/

或是你也可以在這個主題底下提出問題,但是不管問多少問題,開始去練才是重點,是吧?

Or you can ask questions under the topic, but no matter how many questions you ask, it's important to start practicing, right?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

只要我沒有被這一大堆隱藏的規則給消滅了,我就會盡力來教,因為我的目的就是要教出至少一個明眼人,在英語體系裡面。

As long as I'm not wiped out by this bunch of hidden rules, I'll try my best to teach, because my purpose is to teach at least one discerning person, in the English system.

我說過我不在乎自己的名聲,我只在乎到底有沒有人能夠練出真正的丹道,產生真正的金丹。

I said that I don't care about my reputation, I only care about whether there are people who can practice the real Dan Dao and produce the real golden elixir.

如果你要來跟我學,我希望你起碼要有練出金丹的決心,而不是只有練氣功的慾望而已,我不是一個教氣功的老師,我是教丹道的老師,當然,我會先教你氣功,但是這不是我的目的,如果你的目的只是想免費學氣功,免費學養生法,請你不要找我學。我要的是有決心練出金丹的學生,並且能夠傳承我的教學,去教其他人如何練出金丹。

If you want to come and learn from me, I hope you at least have the determination to practice Jindan, not just the desire to practice qigong. I am not a qigong teacher, I am a teacher of alchemy. Of course, I will I will teach you qigong first, but this is not my goal. If your goal is to learn qigong for free and health care for free, please don't ask me to learn it. What I want are students who are determined to develop the Golden Elixir, and who can pass on my teaching and teach others how to develop the Golden Elixir.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

你跟我學丹道的目的,就是為了要練出金丹。這是唯一的目的。因此要花上很多年。如果你沒有足夠的動機,你是很難堅持那麼多年的。一個初學者要從氣動開始練起,要練出金丹,沒有好幾年是不可能的。必須要花上很多年的時間,才可以進入金丹的演化程序。

The purpose of you and me to learn Dan Dao is to practice Jin Dan. This is the only purpose. So it will take many years. If you don't have enough motivation, it's hard to keep going for so many years. It is impossible for a beginner to start from aerodynamics and to develop a golden core within a few years. It must take many years to enter the evolution process of Jindan.

因此你必須是一個生活穩定的人。你不能是天天加班的人。你不能是一個很忙碌的人。你必須每天能夠有時間練功。否則你很難堅持這麼多年的努力。

So you have to be a stable person. You can't be someone who works overtime every day. You can't be a very busy person. You must be able to have time to practice every day. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to persist so many years of hard work.

你必須是一個理性的人。你必須是一個有自省能力的人。你必須是一個有覺察能力的人。否則當你進入幻境的時候,你將難以做到『知幻即離』的要求。

You must be a rational person. You have to be an introspective person. You must be a perceptive person. Otherwise, when you enter the illusion, it will be difficult for you to fulfill the requirement of "getting away from the illusion".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

你必須是一個務實的人。當你還沒練到相關的程度的時候,你不會去想像還沒到達的地方是怎樣。

You must be a pragmatic person. When you haven't practiced to the relevant level, you don't imagine what it's like to be where you haven't yet.

例如,你不會問我,金丹是什麼。

For example, you won't ask me what a golden pill is.

為什麼我不回答你這些問題,因為當我還沒確認你脫離幻境的時候,我告訴你的任何訊息,都將成為你的幻境的肥料。

Why don't I answer you these questions, because when I haven't confirmed that you are out of the illusion, any information I tell you will become fertilizer for your illusion.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

如果你不打算放棄你原來的練法,也請你不要來問我無為丹道怎麼練。

因為這樣是在浪費彼此的時間。

If you don't plan to give up your original practice, please don't ask me how to practice Wuwei Dan Dao.

Because it's wasting each other's time.

• Like 4

Can you describe - in simple terms- to a complete beginner what kind of results (physical, mental, spiritual, etc...) that a dedicate practitioner will experience in the process of cultivating the Dao? 

Thank you

Edited by Cheshire Cat

10 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Can you describe - in simple terms- to a complete beginner what kind of results (physical, mental, spiritual, etc...) that a dedicate practitioner will experience in the process of cultivating the Dao? 

Thank you

你是說無為丹道嗎?

無為丹道的轉化,就是丹道的轉化,你可以參考『悟真篇』,就是同樣的路線。

烏肝,兔髓,陰陽反覆,陽生演化

Do you mean Wuwei Dan Dao?

The transformation of the Wuwei alchemy is the transformation of the alchemy. You can refer to the Enlightenment Chapter, which is the same route.

Black liver, rabbit marrow, yin and yang, yang evolution

丹道不是用『身心靈』這個架構來區分的,而是用『精氣神』的架構的。

『精氣』則是練『神』的基礎,而練『神』的開始,是從『日魂』。

心藏神,肝藏魂,肺藏魄。而肝魂則是烏肝,肺魄則是兔髓。

因此當練習開始進入烏肝和兔髓的階段,也就等於開始了練神的階段,開始進入丹道程序。

Dan Dao is not distinguished by the framework of "body and mind", but by the framework of "spirit, spirit and spirit".

"Essence" is the foundation of practicing "Spirit", and the beginning of practicing "Spirit" is from "Spirit of the Sun".

The heart stores the spirit, the liver stores the soul, and the lungs store the soul. The liver soul is black liver, and the lung soul is rabbit marrow.

Therefore, when the practice begins to enter the stage of black liver and rabbit marrow, it is equivalent to the beginning of the stage of spiritual practice and the beginning of the process of alchemy.

很多學佛者喜歡講許多高深的境界,但是仔細問他,卻連最基本的圓月都沒有練出來,就可以講出許多偉大的功效。

這些吹牛的東西,基本上我是不喜歡談的,因為我的時間有限,我想把重點放在如何走出正確的道路,當你練出圓月,你自己再去體會這過程中有什麼改變,比起天天聽老師在那裡吹牛好多了。

Many Buddhist practitioners like to talk about many advanced realms, but if you ask them carefully, they can talk about many great effects without even practicing the most basic full moon.

Basically, I don't like to talk about these bragging things, because my time is limited, I want to focus on how to get out of the right path. When you practice the full moon, you will experience the changes in the process yourself. , is much better than listening to the teacher bragging there every day.

一個真正的實修者,必須把重點放在如何轉化自己,而不是放在追逐老師身上。

A true practitioner must focus on how to transform himself, not on chasing the teacher.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 3

自發功的姿勢不一定。看當時氣的狀況而定。

The posture of spontaneous gong is not necessarily the same. Depends on the chi at the time.

沒有任何咒語

no mantras

not any  spirit or entity working inside your body during cultivation

just aware

Don't need any transfer chi from teacher. That's a lie.

4 hours ago, awarenessrules said:

What is spontaneous gong? Is it both sitting and standing exercises? 

Spontaneous gong is to follow your chi.

You can exercises any position, include sitting or standing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, centertime said:

If I practiced 3 kinds of Chi Kung for 3 years... Do I have an advantage in learning this alchemical path?

不一定,也有可能是更多障礙,因為有些既定的價值觀會捨不得放掉。

Not necessarily, there may be more obstacles, because some established values are reluctant to let go.

• Like 1

Can alchemical path be used for healing from deceases or live longer or getting some paranormal abilities or being more successful in life or getting stronger emotionally or mentally?

18 hours ago, centertime said:

Can alchemical path be used for healing from deceases or live longer or getting some paranormal abilities or being more successful in life or getting stronger emotionally or mentally?

雖然可以,但是如果這是你的動機,那你就不符合當我的學生的資格,因為你的貪念會把你導向錯誤的道路。

Sure, but if that's your motive, then you're not eligible to be my student, because your greed will lead you down the wrong path.

• Like 1

這裡有些人似乎認為我在這裡講話,需要有人給我回應。其實我要的不是回應,而是有人願意練金丹。

即使你不給我回應,但是你看了我寫的文章之後,能對你練出金丹有幫助,這樣我的目的就達成了。

因此,我並不是生活苦悶無聊需要有人跟我聊天。我不需要有人跟我聊天,因為我自己已經有兩個其他的社群了。一個是台灣的臉書。一個是中國的QQ。我如果要找人聊天,我可以找這兩個群體的朋友,起碼志同道合,講話比較講得通。

我來這裡一個很大的理想,就是希望有人因為我的文字,而找到金丹之路。就是這麼簡單。

我的目標非常的狹隘,我不需要跟人討論。也不需要跟人請教如何找尋道路。我的目標狹隘到非常的狹隘,只有一個目標,希望有人能練出金丹。

Some people here seem to think I'm speaking here and need someone to respond to me. In fact, what I want is not a response, but someone who is willing to practice Jindan.

Even if you don't give me a response, but after reading the articles I wrote, it can help you to develop Jindan, so my goal is achieved.

So, it's not that my life is boring and I need someone to chat with me. I don't need someone to chat with me because I already have two other communities myself. One is Facebook in Taiwan. One is China's QQ. If I want to find someone to chat with, I can find friends from these two groups, at least like-minded people who speak more eloquently.

One of the great ideals of my coming here is to hope that someone will find the way to the golden elixir because of my writing. It's that simple.

My goals are so narrow that I don't need to discuss it with people. There is no need to ask people how to find the way. My goal is narrow to very narrow, there is only one goal, I hope that someone can practice Jindan.

至於對我個人的人身攻擊的人,我一概列入忽略名單,不和他互動。因為我提供的是一個練金丹的機會。而不是來跟無聊的人耍嘴皮子。

As for those who attack me personally, I will put them on the ignore list and not interact with them. Because what I provide is an opportunity to practice Jindan. Not to play tricks with boring people.

• Like 2

我之前也會因為想要練習英語,而跟一個俄羅斯人糾纏不清。但是目前我已經放棄練習英語這個想法了。

我來這裡就是一個簡單的理想,推廣能夠練到金丹的道路。

I've also gotten into trouble with a Russian before because I wanted to practice my English. But for now I have given up on the idea of practicing English.

I came here with a simple ideal, to promote the road that can achieve Jindan.

• Like 1

以下是我之前在別的地方寫的文章,提供給大家參考

我再清楚一點講『我』,我如何用『自我』來判斷真與假,當自我有一種動力產生,這個動力是屬於『我想要...』,也就是說,我有一個動力要去做什麼,當內心有這樣一個驅動力的時候,這已經是『有我』的狀態,而在烏肝幻境當中,這個驅動力之下,會產生更清楚的影像,但是在陽生當中,這個驅動力反而會讓內景縮水無力消失。
藍石 22:59:42
因此,所有我的修煉,我都會去覺察這個『我的驅動力』,我要去怎樣的驅動力,即使是非常細微的貪念,想要如何,只要有一點點存在,我都會覺察,當然平常生活中,也會做這樣的覺察,這是一個長期的練習,只有這種長期的練習,才能夠在入定態當中,脫離這個『我的驅動力』,對我來說,這個驅動力,就是『貪念』
藍石 23:00:48
在入定態當中,這種細微的貪念,哪怕只要一點點,都會引起軒然大波的幻境,所以我一在重複的強調,自我的覺察,貪念的覺察
藍石 23:03:58
所有我的練功,就是這樣的一個覺察,從頭到尾,不管是從動功到靜功,定功,都是這樣的覺察,只有這樣覺察,才能做到脫離『貪念』的驅使,才能做到真正的『鬆靜自然』,帶有貪念的,慾望的鬆靜自然是假的鬆靜自然,因為慾望驅使底下的自然,已經不是自然了,在實修的狀態下,只有清淨的神火才能練出先天之氣。
藍石 23:05:18
所以今天我走出這條路線,不是因為我看得懂經典,而是因為走出了這條路,才看得懂經典,沒有走出這條路,經典是看不懂的,也無法分辨真假,而走出這條路的核心,就在於覺察
藍石 23:07:42
但是要注意的,我們練的,並非去譴責自己的貪念,如果去譴責自己的貪念,那又是另外一個新的貪念,各位要知道,當自我在運作的時候,貪念必然同時並存,那是自我的本能,所以不要妄想『沒有貪念的我』,『我必然有貪念』,當自我在運作的時候,貪念必然存在,所以當你譴責自己的貪念,這個動作,本身就是另外一個貪念的誕生
藍石 23:09:04
我們練的,不是去製造一個沒有貪念的自己,而是看見自己的貪念是如何影響自己的,這兩點是不同的,當自己去製造一個沒有貪念的自己,這本身就是一個貪念,希望各位要記住這一點

The following is an article I wrote elsewhere for your reference

Let me talk about "I" a little more clearly, how I use "self" to judge true and false, when the self has a driving force, this driving force belongs to "I want...", that is to say, I have a driving force to want to... What to do, when there is such a driving force in the heart, it is already a state of "I have", and in the black liver illusion, under this driving force, a clearer image will be produced, but in the yang life, this The driving force will make the interior shrink and fail to disappear.
Bluestone 22:59:42
Therefore, in all my practice, I will be aware of this "my driving force", what kind of driving force I want to have, even if it is a very subtle greed, whatever I want, as long as there is a little bit of it, I will be aware of it, of course In ordinary life, I also do this kind of awareness. This is a long-term practice. Only with this kind of long-term practice can I get rid of this "my driving force" in the state of tranquility. For me, this driving force, is "greed"
Bluestone 23:00:48
In the state of tranquility, this kind of subtle greed, even just a little bit, will cause an uproar in the illusion, so I keep repeating the emphasis, self-awareness, greed awareness
Bluestone 23:03:58
All of my practice is just this kind of awareness. From the beginning to the end, whether it is from dynamic exercises to static exercises, or fixed exercises, it is this kind of awareness. When it comes to the true "relaxation and tranquility", those with greed and desire are false tranquility and tranquility, because desire drives the underlying nature, which is no longer natural. In the state of practice, there is only pure divine fire. In order to practice innate energy.
Bluestone 23:05:18
So today I walked this route, not because I understood the classics, but because I walked out of this path, I understood the classics. If I didn’t walk out of this path, the classics can’t be read, and I can’t distinguish between true and false. The core of walking out of this path lies in awareness
Bluestone 23:07:42
But it should be noted that what we practice is not to condemn our own greed. If we condemn our own greed, it will be another new greed. Everyone should know that when the ego is operating, greed must be at the same time. Coexistence, that is the instinct of the ego, so don't think "I am without greed", "I must have greed", when the ego is working, greed must exist, so when you condemn your own greed, this action , itself is the birth of another greed
Bluestone 23:09:04
What we practice is not to create a self without greed, but to see how our own greed affects us. These two points are different. When we create a self without greed, this is itself a greed. I hope you will remember this

藍石 18:37:43
你們要從我之前講過的金丹四百字來看,不要斷章取義,老是用搬運法那套來看
藍石 18:37:47
把搬運法那套全丟了
藍石 18:37:55
用張伯端的思維來看
藍石 18:37:58
否則你們會看不懂的
藍石 18:39:10
張伯端的思維是什麼?
藍石 18:44:08
可悲可嘆喔,丟掉搬運法,就看不懂悟真篇了
藍石 18:44:27
被搬運法洗腦洗傻了
藍石 18:46:19
搬運法練到烏肝當成金丹,練到幻境當成出神,那後面還能有啥戲可唱呢?都把幻境當出神了,當然不會知道後面還有很長的路啊
藍石 18:47:25
把口水當天地交,哎,可憐啊
藍石 18:48:39
把丹道當成氣感,還有一堆氣和水在體內循環叫做丹道?哎呀....
藍石 18:48:51
會被你們氣死[表情]
空心青蛙 18:53:15
是在說打開玄關竅的情況嗎?
藍石 18:54:25
不是
藍石 19:05:06
各位聽過函數吧?
藍石 19:07:07
或者各位玩過遊戲吧?
藍石 19:07:18
遊戲裡面煉丹也需要『材料』吧
藍石 19:07:40
你收集了材料,煉了之後,才能產生丹,是吧?
藍石 19:07:56
丹道就是這樣,有小藥,有大藥
藍石 19:08:12
你先拿兩樣材料,練出兩種小藥,再拿兩種小要,練出大藥
藍石 19:08:34
悟真篇從頭到尾,一直在反覆這個概念
藍石 19:09:59
材料A+材料B-->小藥A+小藥B—>大藥
藍石 19:10:05
這個公式看得懂吧?
藍石 19:10:27
悟真篇就是講這個公式,反覆一直講,換各種語言重複不斷地講
藍石 19:11:04
我現在換回悟真篇的語言
藍石 19:11:38
神+氣—>烏肝+兔髓—>金丹
藍石 19:12:33
再複雜一點
藍石 19:13:08
神+氣=沐浴階段,氣感階段
藍石 19:14:09
烏肝+兔髓=抽鉛添汞階段,嚴格來說應該是烏肝—抽鉛添汞>兔髓
藍石 19:15:08
神+氣—沐浴>烏肝-抽籤添汞>兔髓-溫養>金丹
藍石 19:17:20
神+氣是沐浴階段,進入烏肝階段的時候,仍然可以保留一部分的沐浴現象,也就是烏肝的時候,還能有氣感,但是變弱了,經過抽鉛添汞的程序之後,產生兔髓,抽鉛添汞是什麼,把鉛抽掉,鉛越來越少,汞越來越多,身體層面的氣感和光感越來越少,覺越來越多,然後一個臨界點之後,就出現兔髓
藍石 19:19:40
兔髓只是這個臨界點到了之後,的其中一個指標性現象,但是並非絕對,之前說過,捨念才是最大的特徵,也就是抽鉛添汞到一個臨界點之後,鉛沒有了,只剩下純粹的汞,這時候的汞,張伯端會用硃砂和汞來做區別,還沒抽鉛之前的汞,稱為硃砂,剩下純粹的汞,才是真汞
藍石 19:21:00
但是各位要知道,搬運法總是有各種方法可以扭曲這一切,因為類似的現象會出現在頑空定,頑空定就是氣感走完了之後,仍然意識不放,因此造成無念無氣感的假象
藍石 19:22:08
所以抽籤添汞有一個指標性的現象,就是兔髓,會出現一顆白圓光,像圓月的白圓光,這是一個指標,但這個白圓光並非一直都有,只是階段性的出現,但足以破除搬運法的頑空定了
藍石 19:24:43
烏肝這個階段的後面,有很多歧路,有的變成頑空定了,把頑空當真空,有的變成執著幻境,把幻境當成出神,所以兔髓是一個指標性的內景,可以破除這兩條歧路,兔髓的出現,是抽鉛添汞的結果,是四念處當中捨念的結果,所以不要拿白色的烏肝來混充兔髓
藍石 19:26:08
白色的烏肝是初學者的烏肝,練到後來,爐火純青,不斷出現的烏肝都是冷色系,綠藍紫色,會先出現冷色系的烏肝,然後才會出現白光的兔髓,而這是在同一次的練習中會出現的,所以不要冒出一個白色烏肝,就自稱兔髓出現過了

Bluestone 18:37:43
You should read it from the four hundred words of Jindan I mentioned before, don't take it out of context, always use the transport method to read it.
Bluestone 18:37:47
I lost all the transport method.
Bluestone 18:37:55
From Zhang Boduan's thinking
Bluestone 18:37:58
Otherwise you won't understand
Bluestone 18:39:10
What is Zhang Boduan's thinking?
Bluestone 18:44:08
Sad and sighing, if you lose the handling method, you will not be able to read the Wuzhen chapter.
Bluestone 18:44:27
Brainwashed and fooled by the handling method
Bluestone 18:46:19
If you practice the transport method, black liver can be regarded as a golden elixir, and if you practice the illusion, it can be regarded as a trance. What else can you sing later? They all take the illusion as a trance, and of course they don't know that there is still a long way to go.
Bluestone 18:47:25
Give your saliva the same day, hey, pitiful
Bluestone 18:48:39
Think of Dan Dao as a sense of Qi, and there is a pile of Qi and water circulating in the body called Dan Dao? Oops. . . .
Bluestone 18:48:51
I will be pissed off by you [expression]
Hollow Frog 18:53:15
Are you talking about opening the porch?
Bluestone 18:54:25
no
Bluestone 19:05:06
Have you heard of functions?
Bluestone 19:07:07
Or have you played the game?
Bluestone 19:07:18
In the game, alchemy also needs "materials".
Bluestone 19:07:40
You can only produce pills after you have collected the materials and refined them, right?
Bluestone 19:07:56
Dan Dao is like this, there are small medicines and big medicines
Bluestone 19:08:12
You first take two materials and practice two small medicines, and then take two small essentials to practice big medicines
Bluestone 19:08:34
Enlightenment has been repeating this concept from beginning to end
Bluestone 19:09:59
Material A+Material B-->Small Medicine A+Small Medicine B->Large Medicine
Bluestone 19:10:05
Do you understand this formula?
Bluestone 19:10:27
Enlightenment is to talk about this formula, repeat it over and over again, and repeat it in various languages.
Bluestone 19:11:04
I'm switching back to the language of Wuzhen
Bluestone 19:11:38
God + Qi -> Black Liver + Rabbit Marrow -> Jindan
Bluestone 19:12:33
a little more complicated
Bluestone 19:13:08
God + Qi = Bathing stage, Qi sense stage
Bluestone 19:14:09
Black liver + rabbit marrow = lead and mercury addition stage, strictly speaking, it should be black liver - lead and mercury added > rabbit marrow
Bluestone 19:15:08
God + Qi - Bath > Black Liver - Add Mercury by Lottery > Rabbit Marrow - Warming > Jindan
Bluestone 19:17:20
Shen + Qi is the bathing stage. When entering the black liver stage, part of the bathing phenomenon can still be retained. That is, when the black liver is in use, there is still a sense of qi, but it becomes weaker. Rabbit marrow, what is the addition of mercury to lead extraction? Take out lead, lead to less and less lead, more and more mercury, less and less sense of qi and light on the body level, more and more sense, and then after a critical point , the rabbit marrow appears
Bluestone 19:19:40
Rabbit marrow is only one of the indicator phenomena after this critical point is reached, but it is not absolute. As I said before, renunciation is the biggest feature, that is, after the lead is extracted and mercury is added to a critical point, the lead is gone, only the left Put pure mercury. At this time, Zhang Boduan will use cinnabar and mercury to make a difference. The mercury before the lead is called cinnabar, and the pure mercury is the real mercury.
Bluestone 19:21:00
But everyone should know that there are always various ways to distort all of this, because similar phenomena will appear in stubborn emptiness. Stubborn emptiness is when the sense of qi is gone, but still conscious, thus resulting in a sense of no thought and no sense of breath. illusion
Bluestone 19:22:08
Therefore, there is an indicator phenomenon of adding mercury by lottery, that is, the rabbit marrow, there will be a white round light, like the white round light of a full moon, this is an indicator, but this white round light does not always exist, it only appears in stages, but Enough to break the stubbornness of the transport method
Bluestone 19:24:43
After this stage of black liver, there are many wrong paths, some become stubborn emptiness, treat stubborn emptiness as a vacuum, and some become clinging to illusions, and regard illusions as trance, so rabbit marrow is an indicator interior scene, which can get rid of these two. Going the wrong way, the appearance of rabbit pith is the result of adding mercury to lead, and it is the result of renunciation in the four mindfulness centers, so don’t mix the rabbit pith with white black liver.
Bluestone 19:26:08
The white black liver is a beginner's black liver. After practicing, it will become perfect, and the black livers that keep appearing are all cool-colored, green, blue and purple. The cool-colored black liver will appear first, and then the white rabbit marrow will appear. This will appear in the same practice, so don't come up with a white black liver and claim that the rabbit marrow has appeared.

I am new to this forum, but came across awaken's posts from Google search through a hanzi term my lineage teacher shared.

I felt compelled to cosign this person awaken, because what he speaks of is the real deal. 

Even if you do not choose to learn from them directly, at least heed their advice - - if they say something is rubbish on this forum , believe them - - if they give specific advice, take it as leading to the right path. 

For the uninitiated, how to make heads or tails of anything, especially in the internet age when everyone has an opinion?  (Including me, some random first time poster?) 

Once you have walked the path to a certain extent, you will really know, almost by instinct. Like a native speaker of a language overhearing a conversation, just by the tones and rough grammar, you'll know if someone is fluent or not. Even with the language barrier, and the esoteric terminology, what awaken is talking about is correct. 

Studying the classic texts are fumbling with the locks without the key. With this awaken person, they really are trying to share the key. 

I wish you all luck on your journey.  But just another note - - if you are looking to Golden Elixir path for health, power, or to cure mental illness, you are better off seeking help through conventional means first (follow your doctors advice, be a decent person, clean up your addictions, go to therapy if you're depressed or anxious.)  It is better to "clean up your act" with conventional methods, and then seek the Elixir, than the other way around.  You can go in circles forever, or worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ordoabchao said:

I felt compelled to cosign this person awaken, because what he speaks of is the real deal

Um, no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ordoabchao said:

I am new to this forum, but came across awaken's posts from Google search through a hanzi term my lineage teacher shared.

I felt compelled to cosign this person awaken, because what he speaks of is the real deal. 

Even if you do not choose to learn from them directly, at least heed their advice - - if they say something is rubbish on this forum , believe them - - if they give specific advice, take it as leading to the right path. 

For the uninitiated, how to make heads or tails of anything, especially in the internet age when everyone has an opinion?  (Including me, some random first time poster?) 

Once you have walked the path to a certain extent, you will really know, almost by instinct. Like a native speaker of a language overhearing a conversation, just by the tones and rough grammar, you'll know if someone is fluent or not. Even with the language barrier, and the esoteric terminology, what awaken is talking about is correct. 

Studying the classic texts are fumbling with the locks without the key. With this awaken person, they really are trying to share the key. 

I wish you all luck on your journey.  But just another note - - if you are looking to Golden Elixir path for health, power, or to cure mental illness, you are better off seeking help through conventional means first (follow your doctors advice, be a decent person, clean up your addictions, go to therapy if you're depressed or anxious.)  It is better to "clean up your act" with conventional methods, and then seek the Elixir, than the other way around.  You can go in circles forever, or worse. 

我實在看不太懂你在寫什麼。

你的意思是在支持我嗎?

如果是的話,非常感謝你的支持。

不過我更希望的是你有興趣來練丹道。

證明這條路是通暢的。

我相信我寫了這麼多關於經典的東西,應該還是有人在看的。

雖然我的英文爛到可以。但是就算七折八扣,有興趣的人應該或多或少還是可以看得懂一些重要的概念。

I really don't understand what you are writing.

Do you mean to support me?

If so, thank you very much for your support.

But what I hope more is that you are interested in practicing Dan Dao.

Prove that the road is clear.

I believe I've written so much about the classics that someone should still be reading it.

Although my English is bad enough. But even with a 20% discount, interested people should be able to understand some important concepts more or less.

呂祖百字銘(建構中)
藍石以無為法角度翻譯

養氣忘言守 降心為不為 動靜知宗祖 無事更尋誰

養氣之道在於忘記刻意去守,降心之道在於不為,無人為干預,不管是動功或者靜功都知道心神的運作,起心動念都清楚,在功態當中,不需要去追逐尋找什麼特殊的現象。

真常須應物 應物要不迷 不迷性自住 性住氣自回

真常就是道,那應物是什麼意思呢?我們看一下註解。
順應事物。《莊子·知北游》:“邀於此者,四枝彊,思慮恂達,耳目聰明,其用心不勞,其應物無方。” 鍾泰 發微:“‘應物無方’,言不執滯也。”《史記·太史公自序》:“與時遷移,應物變化,立俗施事,無所不宜。” 宋 歐陽修 《道無常名說》:“無常以應物為功,有常以執道為本。”《西游記》第二回:“這猴王自從了道之后,身上有八萬四千毛羽,根根能變,應物隨心。”
上面這段摘自『漢語網』,應物的意思是順應事物,來源應該是莊子知北游『應物無方』。
根據百度的翻譯,「應物無方」翻譯成「順應外物不拘定規」。
但是我們看莊子這段話,他原話的意思是孔子向老子請教什麼是道,老子說到這段的時候,意思是說符合道的人是 “邀於此者,四枝彊,思慮恂達,耳目聰明,其用心不勞,其應物無方。”所以在這邊雖然呂祖只提到了「應物」兩字,但是我們從莊子原文知道,他的意思是符合道(真常)的人必須要這樣,而『應物』兩字就是簡短的代替了莊子的這一大段話。

『孔子問於老聃曰:“今日晏閒,敢問至道。”老聃曰:“汝齊戒,疏瀹而心,澡雪而精神,掊擊而知。夫道,窅然難言哉!將為汝言其崖略:夫昭昭生於冥冥,有倫生於無形,精神生於道,形本生於精,而萬物以形相生。故九竅者胎生,八竅者卵生。其來無跡,其往無崖,無門無房,四達之皇皇也。邀於此者,四肢強,思慮恂達,耳目聰明。其用心不勞,其應物無方,天不得不高,地不得不廣,日月不得不行,萬物不得不昌,此其道與!且夫博之不必知,辯之不必慧,聖人以斷之矣!若夫益之而不加益,損之而不加損者,聖人之所保也。淵淵乎其若海,魏魏乎其終則復始也。運量萬物而不匱。則君子之道,彼其外與!萬物皆往資焉而不匱。此其道與!』

百度翻譯為『
孔子對老聃説:“今天安居閒暇,我冒昧地向你請教至道。”老聃説:“你先得齋戒靜心,再疏通你的心靈,清掃你的精神,破除你的才智!大道,真是深奧神妙難以言表啊!不過我將為你説個大概。
“明亮的東西產生於昏暗,具有形體的東西產生於無形,精神產生於道,形質產生於精微之氣。萬物全都憑藉形體而誕生,所以,具有九個孔竅的動物是胎生的,具有八個孔竅的動物是卵生的。它的來臨沒有蹤跡,它的離去沒有邊界,不知從哪兒進出、在哪兒停留,通向廣闊無垠的四面八方。遵循這種情況的人,四肢強健,思慮通達,耳目靈敏,運用心思不會勞頓,順應外物不拘定規。天不從它那兒獲得什麼便不會高遠,地不從那兒獲得什麼便不會廣大,太陽和月亮不能從那兒獲得什麼便不會運行,萬物不能從那兒獲得什麼便不會昌盛,這恐怕就是道啊!
“再説博讀經典的人不一定懂得真正的道理,善於辯論的人不一定就格外聰明,聖人因而斷然割棄上述種種做法。至於增多了卻不像是更加增加,減少了卻不像是有所減少,那便是聖人所要持守的東西。深邃莫測呀它像大海一樣,高大神奇呀它沒有終結也沒有開始,萬物的運動全在它的範圍之內,而且從不曾缺少什麼。那麼,世俗君子所談論的大道,恐怕都是些皮毛啊!萬物全都從它那裏獲取生命的資助,而且從不匱乏,這恐怕就是道啊!』

所以雖然只有短短的五個字,真常須應物,但是卻包含了整段莊子的精神,而這段莊子又來源自老子和孔子的對話,等於是老子,孔子,莊子,呂祖都包含在這『真常須應物』裡面了。

簡而言之,道必須要順應萬物。

Lu Zu's Hundred Character Inscription (under construction)
Bluestone translates from the perspective of inaction
Nourish your qi, forget your words, keep your heart down, don’t do anything, know your ancestors when you move and still, who to look for if you have nothing to do
The way to raise qi lies in forgetting to guard it deliberately, the way to lower the mind lies in not doing anything, no one intervenes, whether it is active or static gong, one knows the workings of the mind, and the mind is clear when it arises. what a special phenomenon.
Really need to respond to things
The truth is the Tao, so what does it mean? Let's look at the annotations.
https://www.chinesewords.org/dict/96891-862.html
conform to things. "Zhuangzi: Journey to the North": "The person invited here is strong in four branches, strong in thought and consideration, intelligent in ears and eyes, and his heart is not labored, and his response to things has no way." It is also stagnant." "Records of the Grand Historian, Tai Shigong's Self-Preface": "Transfer with the times, respond to changes in things, establish customs and do things, everything is suitable." Song Ouyang Xiu's "Road Impermanence Names": "impermanence is based on responding to things, there are Always follow the Tao." The second chapter of "Journey to the West": "This Monkey King has 84,000 feathers on his body since he became Tao.
The above paragraph is excerpted from "Chinese Net". Yingwu means conforming to things.
According to Baidu's translation, "according to things without prescriptions" translates into "according to external things without binding regulations".
But let’s look at this passage of Zhuangzi. His original meaning is that Confucius asked Laozi for advice on what Dao is. When Laozi said this, he meant that the person who conforms to Dao is “the one who invites here, the four branches are strong, and the thoughts are thoughtful. Da, his ears and eyes are smart, his mind is not laborious, and he has no way to respond to things." So here, although Lu Zu only mentioned the word "Yingwu", we know from Zhuangzi's original text that he meant it in line with the Tao (truly often ) people must do this, and the word "Yingwu" is a short replacement for this large passage of Zhuangzi.

"Confucius asked Lao Dan and said, "Today Yan Xian, dare to ask the Dao." Lao Dan said: "You keep your guard up, sober your mind, bathe in the snow and get your spirit, and you know it when you strike. The Dao is hard to describe. I will tell you a little bit about the cliff: Fu Zhaozhao was born in Mingming, Youlun was born in formless, spirit was born in Dao, shape was born in essence, and all things are born in shape. His coming has no trace, his going has no cliff, he has no door and no house, he is the emperor of all directions. Those who invite him here have strong limbs, good thinking, and smart ears and eyes. His heart is not laborious, and there is no way to respond to things, and God has no choice but to High, the earth has to be wide, the sun and the moon have to travel, and all things have to prosper. This is the way! And it is not necessary to know what is rich, and it is not necessary to be wise to argue. The sage should cut it off! Those who do not add damage are the protection of sages. Yuanyuan is like the sea, and Weiwei is like the end. It will return to the beginning. It can transport all things without lack. Then the way of the gentleman is the way of the gentleman! No shortage. This is the way!”

Baidu translates as "
Confucius said to Lao Dan: "Today I live in peace and leisure, I take the liberty to ask you for advice." Lao Dan said: "You must fast and meditate first, then clear your mind, cleanse your spirit, and destroy your intelligence! Dao, It's so mysterious and indescribable! But I'll give you a rough idea.
"Bright things are born out of darkness, things with form are born out of formless things, spirit is born out of Tao, and form is born out of subtle qi. All things are born from their bodies, so an animal with nine orifices is viviparous, and an animal with eight orifices is born. A perforated animal is oviparous. It comes without a trace, its departure has no boundaries, where it enters and exits, where it stays, leading to a vast expanse in all directions. Those who follow this condition have strong limbs and a well-rounded mind. , the ears and eyes are sensitive, the mind will not get tired, and the external things will not be rigid. If the sky does not get something from it, it will not be high and far, the earth will not be vast if it does not get something from it, and the sun and the moon will not get anything from it. Running, all things will not prosper if they can't get anything from there, I'm afraid this is the Tao!
"Besides, those who read the classics do not necessarily understand the real truth, and those who are good at debating do not necessarily have to be extraordinarily wise. Therefore, the sage renounced all the above-mentioned practices. As for the increase, it does not seem to increase, and the decrease does not seem to have What is diminished, that is what the sage holds. Profound and unfathomable, it is like the sea, tall and miraculous, it has no end and no beginning, the movement of all things is within its bounds, and it never lacks anything. Then "The Dao that the worldly gentleman talks about is probably just a little bit of fur! All things get their life support from it, and there is no shortage of it, this is probably the Dao!"

Therefore, although it is only a short five words, it is often necessary to respond to things, but it contains the spirit of the whole paragraph of Zhuangzi, and this Zhuangzi is derived from the dialogue between Laozi and Confucius, which is equivalent to Laozi, Confucius, Zhuangzi, and Lu Zu. Included in this "really often must meet things".

In short, the Tao must conform to all things.

以上是今天晚上我在我自己的臉書上面寫的

The above is what I wrote on my own Facebook tonight

https://www.facebook.com/groups/407043940708549

有些人以為我打字快是生氣,各位看了我寫的東西應該要知道,我打字快是因為我練過,不是因為我生氣,請不要亂扯。

Some people think that I'm angry when I type too fast. You should know when you read what I've written. I type fast because I practiced, not because I'm angry, please don't talk nonsense.

• Like 1

對於某些人有敵意的回應,我都以列入忽略名單來處理。

不需要為了少數人的敵意,讓自己浪費太多不必要的能量。

I deal with the hostile responses of some people as being on the ignore list.

There is no need to waste too much unnecessary energy for the hostility of a few people.

• Like 3

有人想知道我為什麼走到丹道這條路來,這是漫長的經歷。

首先,我練了三十年了。

但是在我開始打坐之前,我已經尋找了十幾年了。

當我是一個嬰兒的時候,我父母就帶我去參加了一貫道。我從小就經常參加一貫道的課程。

國小的時候,我就經常讀成語,背唐詩。

國中的時候,我可以讀完西遊記文言文原文。

並且我在家中找到我父親遺留下來的一些丹道的書,但是當時我看不懂。

高中的時候,我去參加了基督教團契。

大二的時候,我參加了印度瑜伽修行團體,開始打坐。

同時我也購買南懷瑾的書開始閱讀。

同時我也讀了六祖壇經,楞嚴經,楞伽經,金剛經等佛教經典。

當我讀這些經書的時候,我還不到二十歲。

大四的時候,我接觸到了克里希那穆提。

體驗到所謂的開悟狀態。

但是我找不到路達到究竟。

我也參加各種佛教團體的活動。

二十五歲的時候,我開始加入新時代讀書會。

同時,我也和許多網友交流修行心得。

當時我讀了許多新時代的書,賽斯,奧修,光的課程,與神對話,歐林等等

三十歲的時候,我跟佛教密宗大師學習本尊法。

三十五歲的時候,在最後一次參加南傳葛印卡的七日禪修之後,我決定捨棄所有的有為法。

我開始修煉無為法。就從自發功下手。

練了六年之後,我體會到深度入定。曼陀羅,霜飛,圓月陸續出現。

到了這時候我已經四十一歲了。

我開始尋找可靠的經典,這時候找到了悟真篇和參同契。

發現到我練的無為法和這兩本書非常契合。

同時也接觸到了搬運法。

但是搬運法讓我非常疑惑。

因此我開始跟中國大陸的網友互動。

我去漏盡閣和QQ。

跟許多練習搬運法的人交流。

終於搞清楚搬運法的陷阱。

也搞清楚無為法的核心是正確的。

這時候,我已經四十四歲了。

我開始在QQ教學。

到目前為止,已經教了八年。

也把心得寫成一本書。

大約在四十八歲的時候,練出真人,但是並未成熟,還在努力演化當中。

前幾年來到這裡,偶而會來留言。

當時還想學英語,所以打字打得很累,因為英語太差了。

這次再來,我已經放棄學英語的想法了。

也放棄跟這裡的搬運法練習者交流的想法。

我只想把有興趣練金丹的人教會。

希望有更多人,能夠練出跟我一樣的道路。

而不是一輩子困在氣感當中。

由於我的文言文底子還不錯,國中時候我就可以看得懂古書。因此我讀起丹道的文言文古書,會比各位輕鬆許多。當然也比許多中國人輕鬆許多。因為以前的台灣是很強調文言文教育的。

我是一個普通人,就是一個務實的實修者。

如果你想找一個大師來崇拜,請你不要來。

我反對大師崇拜。

我也反對偶像崇拜。

也反對怪力亂神。

我不走信仰路線。

也不收費。

我的目的很單純,就是希望這裡要有人能夠練出金丹。

這就是唯一的目標。

當然我也希望練出金丹的這個人,能夠繼承我的願望,繼續在這裡教人練金丹。

所以你的目標必須是金丹。

如果你的目標是想要變成大師,請你不要找我。

如果你的目標是想要有超能力,請你不要找我。

如果你的目標只是治病,也請你不要找我。

我要的找的是一個對究竟法有理想的人,對傳法有理想的人。

任何來騷擾我的人,我都會列入忽略名單。

畢竟我個人的時間有限,必須把時間留給有心練出金丹的人。

One wonders why I came this way, Dan Dao, it's been a long journey.

First of all, I have been practicing for thirty years.

But before I started meditating, I had been searching for more than ten years.

When I was a baby, my parents took me to participate in Yiguandao. I have often attended Yiguandao courses since I was a child.

When I was a child, I often read idioms and memorized Tang poems.

When I was in middle school, I could read the original text of Journey to the West in classical Chinese.

And I found some Dan Dao books left by my father at home, but I couldn't read them at the time.

In high school, I went to a Christian fellowship.

During my sophomore year, I joined an Indian yoga practice group and started meditating.

At the same time, I also bought Nan Huaijin's book and started reading.

At the same time, I also read the Sixth Patriarch's Altar Sutra, the Shurangama Sutra, the Langka Sutra, the Diamond Sutra and other Buddhist classics.

When I read these scriptures, I was not yet twenty years old.

During my senior year, I came into contact with Krishnamurti.

Experience what is called an enlightened state.

But I can't find a way to get there.

I also participate in activities of various Buddhist groups.

When I was twenty-five, I started to join the New Era Book Club.

At the same time, I also exchanged my practice experience with many netizens.

At the time I read many New Age books, Seth, Osho, Lessons of Light, Conversations with God, Orin, etc.

At the age of thirty, I studied the yidam Dharma with a Buddhist tantric master.

At the age of thirty-five, after my last seven-day meditation practice in Goenka, I decided to give up all dharma.

I started to practice Wuweifa. Start with self-effort.

After six years of practice, I have experienced deep meditation. Mandala, frost flying, full moon appear one after another.

By this time I was forty-one years old.

I started looking for reliable scriptures, and at this time I found the real Wu-Zan-Pian and Tsan-Ton-chi.

I found that the Wuwei I practiced fits very well with these two books.

At the same time also came into contact with the transport method.

But the handling method has me very puzzled.

So I started interacting with netizens in mainland China.

I'll go to Liaojinge and QQ.

Talk to many people who practice portability.

Finally figured out the trap of the transport method.

It is also clear that the core of Wuweifa is correct.

At this time, I was forty-four years old.

I started teaching at QQ.

It has been taught for eight years so far.

Write my thoughts into a book.

When I was about forty-eight years old, I showed immortal man, but it was not mature, and I was still trying to evolve.

Came here a few years ago and occasionally came to leave a message.

At that time, I wanted to learn English, so I was tired of typing because my English was so poor.

This time, I have given up the idea of learning English.

Also give up the idea of communicating with the practitioners here.

I just want to teach those who are interested in practicing Jin Dan.

I hope more people can practice the same path as me.

Instead of being trapped in a sense of chi for the rest of your life.

Because my classical Chinese and prose are not bad, I could read ancient books when I was in middle school. Therefore, it will be much easier for me to read the classical Chinese and ancient books of Dan Dao than you. Of course, it is also much easier than many Chinese people. Because in the past, Taiwan placed great emphasis on classical Chinese education.

I am an ordinary person, a pragmatic practitioner.

If you want to find a master to worship, please don't come.

I am against master worship.

I am also against idolatry.

It also opposes the power of chaos.

I don't take the faith line.

There is no charge either.

My purpose is very simple, I just hope that someone here can practice Jindan.

That's the only goal.

Of course, I also hope that the person who has practiced Jindan can inherit my wish and continue to teach people to practice Jindan here.

So your goal must be golden elixir.

If your goal is to become a master, please don't come to me.

If your goal is to have superpowers, please don't come to me.

If your goal is just to heal the diseases , please don't come to me.

What I'm looking for is a person who has ideals in the ultimate Fa, and who has ideals in teaching the Fa.

Anyone who comes to harass me will be on the ignore list.

After all, my personal time is limited, and I must leave the time to those who have the will to develop the golden elixir.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2