Sign in to follow this  
Draco

Colloidal Silver: The Alchemist's Quicksiler

I recently started using colloidal silver. A truly miraculous substance to have in one's spiritual toolbox. 

Generally known to be anti-bacterial & anti-fungal, I find it to also be pro-thyroid and energising. 

Here's a good brand from amazon: 

61jxJegNyjL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silvercleanse-Colloidal-Silver-45ppm-Experience/dp/B092DX9Z98/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Colloidal+Silver&qid=1648151982&s=drugstore&sr=1-6

Edited by Draco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

In humans and other animals, chronic intake of silver products commonly leads to gradual accumulation of silver compounds in various parts of the body.[4] 

As in photography (where silver is useful because of its sensitivity to light), exposure of pale or colorless silver compounds to sunlight decomposes them to silver metal or silver sulfides. Commonly these products deposit as microscopic particles in the skin, in effect a dark pigment. This condition is known as argyria or argyrosis.

abc_blue_man_thg_130925_4x3_608.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Iliketurtles said:

In humans and other animals, chronic intake of silver products commonly leads to gradual accumulation of silver compounds in various parts of the body.[4] 

As in photography (where silver is useful because of its sensitivity to light), exposure of pale or colorless silver compounds to sunlight decomposes them to silver metal or silver sulfides. Commonly these products deposit as microscopic particles in the skin, in effect a dark pigment. This condition is known as argyria or argyrosis.

26 minutes ago, Iliketurtles said:

Yeah, I saw this a few years ago when someone recommended colloidal silver and then I concluded that I need to stop it before I become a Smurf.

Miracle cures are 99% hype.

• Like 3

It's true that silver has some very good properties as far as medicinal value goes, but as far as I understand these effects are for harming life to the effect of purification and expelling pathogens.

Why should anyone continue to consume substantial amounts of powerful medicine that is not characteristically life supporting in order to keep their general vitality good? It doesn't seem to make much sense in my opinion.

On 3/26/2022 at 1:32 PM, Iliketurtles said:

He looks like a Dunmer from Elder Scrolls :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

I used it for a while, but I made it myself  , hence , was able to do my own quality control ( the size of the particles ) .  It should not appear to have any ting of a greyness to it , should be clear or even slightly gold . When the particles are too big (dangerous) of  the solution has been oxidised to ant extent , it will get a hint of grey in it . This is a problem as it is stored in coloured glass to decrease the effect of light on the solution  and that does not enable one to check the solution until after it is bought and some is examined in the light . I did that once and the solution had a grey tinge to it - so never bought any again .  I would not take it again unless I made it myself .

I took it for some time as treatment against Hep C .  I also used, at the same time , blood electrification .  I had hep - C for around  20 years with virtually no degeneration - doctor was surprised  ( I also did bouts of CTM as well ) .  Eventually I  got the new medicine that got rid of it .

I was fortunate enough to have access to natural colloidal gold for a while - in a natural water source   ( it was a secret  source at a sacred site , the custodians didnt want it known about as it indicated a source of gold upstream and ... well, we know what THAT would have caused  if it got out ! ) .

Gold_Nanoparticles_in_Water_Image_320x.p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/03/2022 at 10:32 PM, Iliketurtles said:

He's got the same colour skin as that alien couple I saw down the river - 'cept they where totally hairless, had no genitals and naked ..... and it was a dream   :) 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I used it for a while, but I made it myself  , hence , was able to do my own quality control ( the size of the particles ) .

What manufacturing method did you use? As it happens, I was just part of a discussion regarding this topic on Alchemy Forums, where I suggested applying sodium citrate as a reducing and stabilizing agent to a solution of silver nitrate. Which is basically the classical method, used by Michael Faraday back in the day (oops, pun pun...).

But I am aware there are various ways of getting  noble metals in colloidal form, and I would be curious to learn yours!

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

It should not appear to have any ting of a greyness to it , should be clear or even slightly gold . When the particles are too big (dangerous) of  the solution has been oxidised to ant extent , it will get a hint of grey in it . This is a problem as it is stored in coloured glass to decrease the effect of light on the solution  and that does not enable one to check the solution until after it is bought and some is examined in the light . I did that once and the solution had a grey tinge to it - so never bought any again .  I would not take it again unless I made it myself .

I took it for some time as treatment against Hep C .  I also used, at the same time , blood electrification .  I had hep - C for around  20 years with virtually no degeneration - doctor was surprised  ( I also did bouts of CTM as well ) .  Eventually I  got the new medicine that got rid of it .

I was fortunate enough to have access to natural colloidal gold for a while - in a natural water source   ( it was a secret  source at a sacred site , the custodians didnt want it known about as it indicated a source of gold upstream and ... well, we know what THAT would have caused  if it got out ! ) .

Gold_Nanoparticles_in_Water_Image_320x.p

That's amazing! I know of a single observation of naturally occurring gold colloid only, and guess what, it's from downunder too!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224923601_Naturally_occurring_gold_nanoparticles_and_nanoplates

I wonder if this could have been from the same source, actually. 

• Like 1

Draco,

Colloidal silver can be expected to have therapeutic merit when indicated, but I wouldn't take it indiscriminately - at least not for very long.

Also, I wonder why exactly you called it "the Alchemist's Quicksilver" in your topic header? Silver and mercury are both used by alchemists, however, they are well understood to be two quite distinct substances.

Even though it's true that terms in alchemy tend to be a bit of a mess traditionally, and I can not rule out that once some alchemists may have mixed them up the way you suggested.

Sign in to follow this