Sign in to follow this  
Trash Filter

Hi From Australia

Hello users

I'm TrashFilter. I have been studying Qigong 2-3hrs a day for about 5 months now.

I have produced some home made clips on youtube of basic Telekinesis and i have been studying empty force for 5 months so my external chi is beginner. Quite fascinated in anything to do with reestablishing our link to our powers and awareness.

The site does have some good info, and i look forward to learning more and practicing a lot.

Cheers

Hello users

I'm TrashFilter. I have been studying Qigong 2-3hrs a day for about 5 months now.

I have produced some home made clips on youtube of basic Telekinesis and i have been studying empty force for 5 months so my external chi is beginner. Quite fascinated in anything to do with reestablishing our link to our powers and awareness.

The site does have some good info, and i look forward to learning more and practicing a lot.

Cheers

hey TrashFilter whats up--I would love to see your youtube video please add the link

G'day

Good to have more aussies here

Mind sharing a bit about your Qi Gong mate and perhaps who your teacher is? :)

Ive been learning for a quite a while from a master in Melbourne named Shan Hui Xu

Hi there mayte and other fellers.

I probably try and be a bit quiet on this site. Lots of fighting and useless debate, more then practicing it seems.

Well I don't have a teacher; i have a few friends I met online who are a lot more stronger then me who helped. I have been looking for a teacher, it's just i dont think there are very many good ones, especially living in Brisbane.

Im a beginner in experience with chi, so am not "qualified" to say to much here prob. I took down my youtube site, i had clips of moving psi wheel, straws, candle flames etc. All pretty weak level.

It has been about 4-5 months now of solid practice. standstake is 1 of the best, it stengthens the energy field makes it harder, and i do sitting stuff afterwards which seems to "consolidate"? the energy. I practice blasting things too with the ling kong jing. I create a crappy breeze at my level, haha.

I also can move different people with the energy, provided they dont resist.

If you have any tips, Id love to hear from anyone.

Thks for the welcome!

I probably try and be a bit quiet on this site. Lots of fighting and useless debate, more then practicing it seems.

The open sections get heated for sure. You might want to try the Journal section. They are where we post our practices and like the title says.... our Journals. I haven't seen much arguing there.

Sign in to follow this