Sign in to follow this  
Nuralshamal

Islamic Viewpoint On The Third Eye

I stumbled upon this website actually giving out a way to open the third eye.

There is a long description of the third eye in nature, animals, different religions and cultures which I think is really good.

After, there are some quotes from the Qur'an which are interpreted to be about the third eye. I personally don't find these interpretations so convincing, but to each his own ;)

At the very bottom of the answer is a salaawat which when recited 101 times at night before sleep will over time open your third eye.

From my personal research, it seems this salawaat is taken from the very famous Dala'il al-Khayrat (a famous collection of prayers saluting the prophet). It's in Dala'il al-Khayrat section 4 line/verse 11. However, this is my personal research. On the webpage they don't give out a source.

If any of you wish to experiment with it, these are my recommendations:
1) Obtain the guidance, protection and permission/ijaazat from a shaykh/guru/teacher before reciting
2) Follow the guidance given on the webpage about the times and conditions for reciting

This is the link:
https://en.roohanialoom.com/2020/07/third-eye-and-holy-quranhow-to-activate-third-eye/

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nuralshamal said:

I stumbled upon this website actually giving out a way to open the third eye.

There is a long description of the third eye in nature, animals, different religions and cultures which I think is really good.

After, there are some quotes from the Qur'an which are interpreted to be about the third eye. I personally don't find these interpretations so convincing, but to each his own ;)

At the very bottom of the answer is a salaawat which when recited 101 times at night before sleep will over time open your third eye.

From my personal research, it seems this salawaat is taken from the very famous Dala'il al-Khayrat (a famous collection of prayers saluting the prophet). It's in Dala'il al-Khayrat section 4 line/verse 11. However, this is my personal research. On the webpage they don't give out a source.

If any of you wish to experiment with it, these are my recommendations:
1) Obtain the guidance, protection and permission/ijaazat from a shaykh/guru/teacher before reciting
2) Follow the guidance given on the webpage about the times and conditions for reciting

This is the link:
https://en.roohanialoom.com/2020/07/third-eye-and-holy-quranhow-to-activate-third-eye/

When you start the method, close your eyes and breathe normally. Focus on your breath for a few minutes, but do not try to make it faster or lighter. After two to three minutes, your breathing will start to lighten automatically. At the same time, focus all your attention on the forehead between the two eyes. Imagine that there is a circle of light that is very bright. Now you have to start reciting the given Durood-e-Pak. Recite this Durood-e-Pak 101 times. After few days you will start receiving signals about life matters in your dream or intuition. Pay special attention to your dreams. These dreams will have a message for you. In the beginning dreams may not seem to have any meaning but as you go on the dreams will be more meaningful.

You should not have to imagine, or visualize anything to open the third eye.

Edited by Shadow_self

Many years ago I was travelling through India and lost my companion on the overnight train.  So I went on the hotel where we were to collect our vouchers for accommodation and  sat in the lounge meditating - an internal mantra.   As it happened I meditated about 12 hours straight until my friend turned up.

During that period I saw him twice - once in a large station (probably Delhi) and later in a train (coming to me).  After that I could often see with my eyes closed.

Three months later I went to live in a spiritual community and after a week my astral clairvoyance disappeared (was taken away?).  About a year later I started to develop mental clairvoyance - a much preferred position because the astral plane is full of problems including inverted reflections, the astral being related to water and thus very good at upside down images

Asalaamu aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh, may peace, mercy and blessings of Almighty God be upon you

Update on this post:

I tried the method listed for 3 months. It works!

I started having visions while doing the salawaat, getting answers to current life problems while doing the salawaat, as well as getting feelings of peace, energy vibrations, joy etc during the recitation.

Furthermore, I grew more intuitive in everyday life, as well as got very clear and vivid dreams. When I woke up in the morning I intuitively understood their spiritual meaning and got life guidance from them. This was something that happened progressively during the 3 months. I got clear and vivid dreams in just 2-3 days, but it wasn't until after 2-3 weeks that I started clearly understanding their messages.

Lastly, and very interestingly, all my close loved ones starting getting dreams, intutions and guidance as well! Just from me doing it, it spread to them.

My girlfriend, my sister, my mother (all live in their own separate homes far from each other, except my girlfriend who lives with me) would tell me of clear and vivid dreams they were having. They did this independently of each other. Further, they also mentioned that they found this unusual and that they had never experienced this before. Normally they didn't remember their dreams, and if they did it was foggy. Now it was crystal clear, and they got guidance.

No one knew I did the salawaat, they just naturally mentioned these experiences when we talked.

I stopped it after 3 months because I had reached satisfaction for my curiosity about the method. It works. Further, I started seeing the outlines of spiritual beings around me and in the house at night and evening time. I know this is what will happen with third eye opening, and if you're a person of good morals and sufficiently pure spiritual energy, you'll be protected from any evil. However, I still feel like I have some way to go before I'm ready to see these kinds of things.

So, I stopped the method, for now. I know it works, and I can always go back to it in the future, if I wish to work more on my spiritual vision.

Ma'a salaam, go with peace my friends.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this