Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

Guest winpro07

pretty sure Mantra, and Dakini are already standing at that bridge.

leo first i bet. Wisdom lends most to this experience. Actually leo's wife, then she'll pull him across....

Joeblast too. He is mixing the Foundation training with Kunlun. Maybe he will become the first Lei Shan Dao/Golden Dragon hybrid :lol:

Though it sounds like David Shen says it would be best to focus exclusively on Foundation if he moves to the second stage of Foundation.

Ohh...Craig Porter too. He started Kunlun before all of us and posts here occasionally.

We have our picks from you boys, but we'll keep them to ourselves for now and see how it all plays out.

Cheers!

CT

I was going to make a separate post, but since this is here now:

Which bum has been to the most Kunlun seminars? (I've been to one)

How far apart were they, what did Max teach, and can you detect changes in what and the way Max taught?

Thanks

Michael

August Leo and AriesAnne, the Kunlun dynamic duo.

I will probably still be working on grounding after they have turned into light or something :lol:

I was going to make a separate post, but since this is here now:

Which bum has been to the most Kunlun seminars? (I've been to one)

How far apart were they, what did Max teach, and can you detect changes in what and the way Max taught?

Thanks

Michael

NJ will be my 5th.

From what I recall the main points he taught

1st workshop-Kunlun 1 and Red Phoenix 1

2nd workshop-Mao Shan 5 elements standing, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Golden Flower mudra

3rd workshop-I Jong, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Gold Flower,Method to combine Kunlun and Red Phoenix together

4th workshop-I Jong, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Gold Flower, Method to combine Gold Flower and Kunlun

Also, he taught the spirit/dream travel technique at all the workshops.

ps. I consider myself a total beginner at Max practice. If anything my experience from the first workshop to the 4th is going more into a beginners mind. Trying to think about Max practices don't work well for me. Just do them or don't.

Also, I have experienced some cool things but still would say I am at a low level and nowhere near some other students.

:lol: you guys are too funny! It will be great to see you all (again, for some of you :) ) heh, and you guys will get to meet Jen. she's a trip too ;)

I still have yet to make a concrete decision as to which path I will ultimately take - I am just enjoying practice in the meantime. I definitely have an affinity for Max's practices. But then again, the foundation practices I've learned so far are awesome. Disappointed that I cant just indefinitely continue both! :D XSZ does such a good job of working on my joints, spine, hips. and its like kunlun heals it all up nicely (and nevermind that light from above... :lol: ) ...so that's basically my deal for right now....kunlun, XSZ, full lotus. I've just gotta make sure I keep a nice easy pace with all of it, esp full lotus so I dont tear my legs apart :lol:

August Leo and AriesAnne, the Kunlun dynamic duo.

I will probably still be working on grounding after they have turned into light or something :lol:

NJ will be my 5th.

From what I recall the main points he taught

1st workshop-Kunlun 1 and Red Phoenix 1

2nd workshop-Mao Shan 5 elements standing, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Golden Flower mudra

3rd workshop-I Jong, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Gold Flower,Method to combine Kunlun and Red Phoenix together

4th workshop-I Jong, Kunlun, Red Phoenix, Gold Flower, Method to combine Gold Flower and Kunlun

Also, he taught the spirit/dream travel technique at all the workshops.

ps. I consider myself a total beginner at Max practice. If anything my experience from the first workshop to the 4th is going more into a beginners mind. Trying to think about Max practices don't work well for me. Just do them or don't.

Also, I have experienced some cool things but still would say I am at a low level and nowhere near some other students.

Thanks Cam,

Seems like Max is moving towards Gold Flower. I'll have to make a special effort to catch his next round of U.S. sessions. Anyone

I don't remember any particular teachings on spirit/dream travels. I'll write down (what I remember) of the Phoenix seminar soon.

Michael

Thanks Cam,

Seems like Max is moving towards Gold Flower. I'll have to make a special effort to catch his next round of U.S. sessions. Anyone

I don't remember any particular teachings on spirit/dream travels. I'll write down (what I remember) of the Phoenix seminar soon.

Michael

yeah, I wish I had brought along a notebook when I was in scottsdale. I'll be bringing one to NJ for sure!!! (and XSZ training would have been disastrous without one!)

Michael

Has he really explained what the goal of Gold Flower is...and how it differs from Gold Dragon Body (the goal of KL + RP)?

My impression is Gold Flower is not as important in Max's system as Kunlun and Red Phoenix.

If their is a progression it seems it is for people who have been doing Kunlun level 1 and Red Phoenix to eventually learn and practice Red Phoenix Level 2 and then Level 3.

But it's tricky for him to teach RP 2 and 3 because for many people at the workshops it's the first workshop and it's enough for them just to learn RP1.

Max had told me to ask him to teach me RP 2 and possibly 3. I had time to ask him to teach me those practices in Sedona but felt K1 and RP1 were enough at that time.

What would be cool is if he could do a seperate class and teach those of us that have been practicing awhile(but still basically all beginners) RP2 and 3.

But maybe their will be time constraints and that would need to wait for a more advanced workshop, will see I guess. I am in no rush and mostly just do standing meditation every day and K1 a few days a week.

If I recall correctly from the scottsdale seminar, he said that the golden flower exercise was to promote healing? I forgot about that exercise, perhaps I'll try it again sometime soon :)

Guest winpro07

I think mantra stated that entire armies were destroyed in quest for the gold flower.

Its primary purpose is a secret. the end result nothing short of profound.

We've been given freely the most amazing gifts to be sought in this world.

What is the primary purpose of KunLun?

What is the primary purpose of Red Phoenix?

Coyote is the trickster, and the guide.

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

we are being given pieces of a puzzle er..'the puzzle'. Filling in the blanks our own way, and responsibility.

I purchased with three bills what entire armies perished for? my how times have changed.

How hard do you suppose the winners of this great prise did practice? Willing to die for?

Theres an awful lot more going on here than meets the eye

Sign in to follow this