dawn90

Some Kind Of Master Switch At The Ear

I don't know how to start this.

But I was driving energy wherever I felt it - and I sensed this energy tube driving just in the earlobe region.

So I always wait till the energy tells me where it is because sometimes you can direct where you want to - but the sensation of an energy pathway in the region of the earlobe was quite clear.

So with my will I drive energy in there, but not forcefully.

And sometimes it you get results; sometimes you don't - but usually even in the no-success category usually I enter into a situation where the energy goes wild and I know I've made a mistake.

Or it ends up bland.

Nothing.

Nothing happens.

But in this case; for the first time - and I've been doing this for quite some time now the energy dropped as if in a power outage.

As if I plugged in one thing too many, but no other point besides that point behind or below the earlobe, ever provoked that.

So what I'm thinking is if there is a major channel. Or a major switch in there that can only be activated if everything else is in tip top condition, otherwise it would blow up.

I've read that the vagus nerve. Which loosely seems to correspond to Sushumna, has one of its branches end up in the ear.

And you could massage yourself and it would calm you down.

All around the ear.

I've tried several other points all around the ear and even on it and no point gets a shut down going as strongly than in the earlobe region.

Not quite sure if it's under the earlobe; like in beneath it.

Or if it's behind it.

But working both those points gets a shutdown.

My energy drops noticeably on the arms and chest.

And I get cold at night.

What do you make of it?

Try visualizing an implant near the base of your skull.

If you find one, drive some energy in near your ear as before.  Does it hit the implant?

Who owns the implant?  Be careful

I had an implant in my right ear.  It was a small thing, but when I meditated I could feel it there and it bothered me, so I started trying to remove it mentally in meditation.  I would wiggle it around and try to focus over or under it but it was still there.  Then one day when doing this something came out of it, like wires.  They entered my brain and overtook my eyes and fingers and feet and groin.  They attatched themselves to my ability to use my mind to think, and so when I would use my mind to think, the wires would go crazy.  These wires have overtaken my entire brain.  They have implanted many things.  My consciousness would enlarge and shrink, I would have many visions and start to hallucinate.

My advice is not to mess around with it.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 1:17 AM, helpfuldemon said:

My advice is not to mess around with it.

I, haven't touched it.

Anytime I get close to the ear it just shuts down everything.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:53 AM, Lairg said:

If you find one, drive some energy in near your ear as before.  Does it hit the implant?

Who owns the implant?  Be careful

By Implant what do you mean?

Just now, Lairg said:

There are often etheric implants in humans of interest to particular parties 

There's something strange about the lobe.

The ear lobe.

An implant there would probably be very common. It's in line with the base of the skull where Sushumna enters the brain.

At least that's what the theory says.

It's impressive: the amount of people with tight back of heads at the base of the skull, I've heard many people talk about it. Seems to be a common problem. Strangely with eyes also.

Lot of eye issues. I've been working near the ear again but I've started at the chest and then the collar bone.

And now moved up to the voice box region.

And the reason I thought of the ear again is that a stream of energy, quite forcefully has tried to enter there.

The first time that happened I had also worked the larynx area. So there's a relationship there.

It's the only place where I don't have to direct the energy it just wants to go in, as if a creature.

If I've been implanted it was definitely in a critical area because there's definitely something in there.

Like a master switch. That could cause a shut down, or is that specific to me?

It may be that Earth humans need to give permission (active or passive) before they are implanted.  Passive permission can be ignoring or not emotionally resisting wrong-doing that is witnessed/experienced.

Also the memory can be edited (e.g. through an implant) so that the original permission is no longer remembered.  

So there is value in becoming still and intending that all improper permissions are withdrawn.

Shut-downs can be by implant but also by programming.  I knew a woman who grew up next to Auschwitz where the Nazis developed mind programming that was taken to the US under Paperclip - see:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Trance-Formation-America-Story-Control/dp/0966016548

This woman seemed to have been programmed:  If you remember this programming you will starve to death.

Her digestion had stopped and she was skin and bones when I met her - slowly recovering.  After a while I accidentally triggered another program. She rang and said:  You know too much about me.  I will not see you again.

All I knew was from the above book

Aside from the implant at the base of the skull, you may like to look for a dark hook in the ear lobe.

Hooks are just devices to make sure the energy flow remains anchored.

You can follow back along the line coming in through the hook.  Sometimes the hooker is a human but often it is an adverse entity.  

It usually helps to send a stream of light from your heart to the hooker.  Such light tends to change relationships and thereby permit unhooking 

Some hooks are benign - e.g. a mother hooking a wayward son.  In such cases the hooking is usually  instinctive - so that the hook is left there long past the use-by date

Edited by Lairg

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

I've never been to an etheric implant party .

What are they like ?

I think you have been to such a party.  At a quick glance it looks like you have at least 4 implants

14 hours ago, Lairg said:

I think you have been to such a party.  At a quick glance it looks like you have at least 4 implants

A quick glance at what ?

Oh wait ... are you on of those guys that can  ' do psychic through the internet '  ?

Actually I have one implant , and I am glad I got it , it has helped me immensely .

No , absolutely nothing about horses , I haven't even seen one in two weeks  .  I do drink water though.

.... 'something about'  - not seeing horses and drinking water  ? ? ?

Or maybe you have a horse  and forgot to give it water  ?

On 05/03/2022 at 5:33 PM, dawn90 said:

I don't know how to start this.

But I was driving energy wherever I felt it - and I sensed this energy tube driving just in the earlobe region.

So I always wait till the energy tells me where it is because sometimes you can direct where you want to - but the sensation of an energy pathway in the region of the earlobe was quite clear.

So with my will I drive energy in there, but not forcefully.

And sometimes it you get results; sometimes you don't - but usually even in the no-success category usually I enter into a situation where the energy goes wild and I know I've made a mistake.

Or it ends up bland.

Nothing.

Nothing happens.

But in this case; for the first time - and I've been doing this for quite some time now the energy dropped as if in a power outage.

As if I plugged in one thing too many, but no other point besides that point behind or below the earlobe, ever provoked that.

So what I'm thinking is if there is a major channel. Or a major switch in there that can only be activated if everything else is in tip top condition, otherwise it would blow up.

I've read that the vagus nerve. Which loosely seems to correspond to Sushumna, has one of its branches end up in the ear.

And you could massage yourself and it would calm you down.

All around the ear.

I've tried several other points all around the ear and even on it and no point gets a shut down going as strongly than in the earlobe region.

Not quite sure if it's under the earlobe; like in beneath it.

Or if it's behind it.

But working both those points gets a shutdown.

My energy drops noticeably on the arms and chest.

And I get cold at night.

What do you make of it?

There are many major Qi vessels which go near and/or through the ear. Including the Triple Burner, Gallbladder and Kidney.

It is called a "microsystem" as it is connected to all vessels in the body through some means.

Be carefull with Qi manipulation on this region. You may end up spreading energy through a lot of places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2022 at 10:38 PM, Desmonddf said:

There are many major Qi vessels which go near and/or through the ear.

That would be some sort of master switch then; I've come across an energy stream that went through the ear or against the ear on the Daith point. I'm not sure I've been able to work it properly I sensed some movement - but it stopped. Sometimes it gets going later perhaps I need to wait but not sure. A kick or a punch to the ear must be so devastating for that reason. Shut down somebodies energy system.

PS: You know when you put both ears side by side if you could, you get a heart.

Just noticed that.

image.png.6ac1a0fc8b2dfdf558b6c7c06f44267a.png

Edited by dawn90
  • Haha 2

Only if you draw one without the lobe and some other weird  webbed like attachment to the neck and then stick that in a half heart shape  

:D 

• Haha 1