"I havent found much information on these, besides what I read in robert bruces new energy ways book. I was wondering if anyone knows much about these? As I understand it, they are located on the inner thigh, where the thigh attaches to the groin, and also they are located at the end of the hip bone. Is that correct??? Secondly, in robert bruces new energy ways book he alludes to the hip centres having some affect on arousal, so I am wondering if well developed hip centres can affect "performance"? The reason I am asking is because I do seem to have some mild issues with performing, and my hip area also seems to feel a little bit blocked. So I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between the two."

I can't seem to locate them.

They seem to be located at the end of one's hip bone; if one had to explain this to someone with no knowledge in anatomy, how could I find them.

Does somebody know, where the hip chakras are?

This is really important.

Thank you.

By tradition there are 7 major chakras, 49 secondary and 343 tertiary chakras.

By tradition, kissing the inside of a woman's thighs is supposed to be very effective.

Perhaps there is an experiment to be performed to find the chakras in question

Spiritual Dick

Spiritual Dick (more commonly known as Soul Cock) transcends physical form and is directly linked to the soul. The bigger one's Spiritual Dick is means their energy is more powerful and they are true to themselves.

Those with small Spiritual Dicks tend to be liars and fake.

Anyone can have a Spiritual Dick. Boys, Girls, Genderless people, Trans, ECT. Someone can have a small penis but have the world's largest Spiritual Dick.
Hunter's Spiritual Dick is as big as his physical form.

Justin has a really small Soul Cock. It's probably because he's a pathological liar and cheater.

I-m aware this is a joke but I was just curious if this could be tied to something does the soul have a dick

Maybe I-m making stuff up but this sounds like the kind of thing that comes out of the urban dictionary but is actually tied to some spiritual reality that hasn-t been expressed, formerly.
So people come up with these expressions, and you can laugh at it, but you know how people observe things and explain it the best they can until they meet up with some guru and nomenclature to describe things and be taken seriously.
Is spiritual dick a thing

12 hours ago, dawn90 said:

Is spiritual dick a thing

As a symbol for power, absolutely. 

Check out lingam. 

9 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

As a symbol for power, absolutely. 

Check out lingam. 

Don’t perpetuate misinformation please! Lingam literally means symbol, and has nothing to do with the male reproductive organ (or any metaphysical version thereof). 

@dawn90 I would very much appreciate it if you moved these discussions to the general forum instead of the Hindu sub-forum. Unfortunately, what you’re posting about has nothing to do with Hindu dharma traditions. 

1 hour ago, dwai said:

Don’t perpetuate misinformation please! Lingam literally means symbol, and has nothing to do with the male reproductive organ (or any metaphysical version thereof). 

@dawn90

Technically, I didn't. 

If someone checked the term out (!), one would find, just as you wrote, that the phallos-lingam connection is seen as a misunderstanding. 

It is fairly certain that this is the origin of the above. 

But why write that, when dawn90 could find that out for him/herself? 

Edited by Cleansox
Added stuff
  • Like 1