Sign in to follow this  
awaken

醒睡如一sleeping is the same as awaking

看到有一個主題,有人談到修煉讓睡眠更好,我很高興終於有人注意到修煉和睡眠之間的關係,在一般討論區我有貼出一篇三禪和四禪的區別,裡面有提到空定的特色,就是睡眠蓋的消失。

這個睡眠蓋的消失,會引發一個作用,就是醒睡如一,意思就是即使身體睡著了,內在的覺知卻是醒著的,主觀覺受則是跟空定程度入定態相同,睡著之後,彷彿進入深定狀態,意識直接下沉,然後帶著覺知,停留在某個狀態,雖然身體睡著了,裡面的覺知卻是醒著的。而醒來的狀態則是跟出定一樣,就是意識直接上浮,從一個深層的覺,醒到一個表層的覺知狀態。

我看到那個主題有人介紹老師,但是我必須說,一個教修煉的老師,本身最起碼必須曾經達到醒睡如一的狀態,這樣他才有資格出來教修煉是怎麼回事。

I saw a topic where someone talked about practicing better sleep. I'm glad that someone finally noticed the relationship between practice and sleep. In the general discussion area, I posted an article on the difference between the three and four meditations, which contains When it comes to the characteristic of emptiness, it is the disappearance of the sleep cover.

The disappearance of this sleep cover will trigger an effect, that is, the sameness of waking and sleeping, which means that even if the body is asleep, the inner awareness is awake, and the subjective perception is the same as the state of emptiness. , as if entering a state of deep concentration, consciousness directly sinks, and then with awareness, staying in a certain state, although the body is asleep, the awareness inside is awake. The state of waking up is the same as out of concentration, that is, the consciousness rises directly, from a deep awakening to a superficial awareness state.

I saw someone introducing a teacher on that topic, but I have to say that a teacher who teaches cultivation must at least be in the same state of being awake and sleeping, so that he is qualified to come out and teach cultivation what is going on.

Edited by awaken

可能我講得太深了。一下子講醒睡如一,有點太難。

有人跟我提到忘形。忘形是比較基礎的入定型態。

忘形就是身體的體感消失了,只剩下純然的覺。

這個情形會發生在三禪的狀態。或者在二禪的穩定狀態。

應該說在二禪的穩定狀態之後,就能產生忘形的現象了。

但是在二禪的剛開始的時候,身體就開始產生忘形的現象。

所以無為法要練到忘形是非常容易的。

忘形也是一種自然狀態。

當你練無為法,自然深入禪定的時候,忘形是很基本的現象。

Maybe I went too far. It's a little too difficult to talk about waking up and falling asleep at once.

Someone mentioned forgetting to me. Oblivion is a relatively basic form of entering a stereotype.

Oblivion means that the physical sensation of the body disappears, leaving only pure consciousness.

This happens in the state of the third jhana. Or in the steady state of second jhana.

It should be said that after the stable state of the second jhana, the phenomenon of forgetfulness can occur.

But at the very beginning of the second jhana, the body began to become oblivious.

Therefore, it is very easy to get lost in the practice of Wuwei Dharma.

Oblivion is also a natural state.

When you practice Wuwei Dharma and go deep into meditation naturally, forgetfulness is a very basic phenomenon.

9 minutes ago, awaken said:

可能我講得太深了。一下子講醒睡如一,有點太難。

有人跟我提到忘形。忘形是比較基礎的入定型態。

忘形就是身體的體感消失了,只剩下純然的覺。

這個情形會發生在三禪的狀態。或者在二禪的穩定狀態。

應該說在二禪的穩定狀態之後,就能產生忘形的現象了。

但是在二禪的剛開始的時候,身體就開始產生忘形的現象。

所以無為法要練到忘形是非常容易的。

忘形也是一種自然狀態。

當你練無為法,自然深入禪定的時候,忘形是很基本的現象。

Maybe I went too far. It's a little too difficult to talk about waking up and falling asleep at once.

Someone mentioned forgetting to me. Oblivion is a relatively basic form of entering a stereotype.

Oblivion means that the physical sensation of the body disappears, leaving only pure consciousness.

This happens in the state of the third jhana. Or in the steady state of second jhana.

It should be said that after the stable state of the second jhana, the phenomenon of forgetfulness can occur.

But at the very beginning of the second jhana, the body began to become oblivious.

Therefore, it is very easy to get lost in the practice of Wuwei Dharma.

Oblivion is also a natural state.

When you practice Wuwei Dharma and go deep into meditation naturally, forgetfulness is a very basic phenomenon.

It does not sound something that anyone wants.

It  sounds like a bad thing.

15 hours ago, centertime said:

It does not sound something that anyone wants.

It  sounds like a bad thing.

壞事?看不出來,忘形是入定當中很基本的。

我發現google翻譯成『健忘』了,兩者是不相同的。

『忘形』是忘記身體的形體。也就是沒有體感。也就是身體的『觸覺』停止運作。

所以我有附上中文,以免被誤解了。

bad thing? It cannot be seen that forgetting one's form is very basic in meditation.

I found that google translates it to "forgetful", the two are not the same.

To "forget one's form" is to forget the form of the body. That is, there is no feeling. That is, the body's "touch" stops functioning.

So I have attached Chinese so as not to be misunderstood.

有時候講太多入定態的東西,很多人是完全聽不懂的。

但是這也沒辦法,因為很少人知道如何順利的入定。

Sometimes he talks about too many things that are in a state of mind, and many people don't understand it at all.

But there is no way, because very few people know how to enter into samadhi smoothly.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this