zerostao

February 4 2022

on this day the energy of spring on its way begins. so tune into it and each day build your energy. now is the time. avoid sweets this month. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, zerostao said:

on this day the energy of spring on its way begins. so tune into it and each day build your energy. now is the time. avoid sweets this month. 

Can't quite feel it yet, but I'm trying. 

<back to shoveling snow>

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

for me it's always been the sixth of February, but do not know why, probably a remnant of my own upbringing.

But it's a good reminder to try to get out of the wintermood.

( although, when one is shoveling snow one better keeps into that wintermood until the time is ripe)

At the preschool of my son they melted the stumps of the Christmas-candles in the first week of February, made one big candle from it and lighting it. So to show that winter was coming to an end and spring activities would soon be back.

I for one am looking forward to warmer weather and the first flowers.

• Like 5

I look forward to moving back up North when I retire and living through the Seasons again.

Here we get only two seasons.  Summer and Summer's coming.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Thanks, zerostao.  Where does the idea that tomorrow is the beginning of the energy of spring come from?

Good question, Luke. And I do not have any citation to post. I've been feeling the energy surging, although I understood, it isn't quite that time. Yet, very close. And I wanted to give bums paying attention the heads up; get ready! I chose the 4th because it is about halfway from the new moon to the quarter moon. I may not be exactly spot on, I'd wager I am dang close. I feel it. And any day now, It's gonna start feeling better and better.

As you know the moon waxes and wanes. Waxing is approaching the peak, waning is declining. Re-cycling is a good word.

Yin and Yang. If something is in its Yin state it is transforming towards Yang. Conversely, something in yang state is transforming towards its Yin state. This is how the pattern of the Hexagrams works. Like the moon approaching full, then dimming. 

Where I am , there are four seasons. Winter is transforming towards spring. The earth is waking up from its dormant state. Here, at least this is true. 

So, a disclaimer. If you are down in Bolivia, or south of Ecuador, southern  Africa, land of Kangaroo, etc ---- 

Latitude and longitude probably factor in. 

Maybe here where I am at, it will be tomorrow, maybe where blue eyed snake is, it will be the 6th.

I am not a scholar on this stuff. I am not a scientist about it. I am a sensitive internal energy artist tuned in with the subjectivity of it.

Internal Energy is my dope. I am a fiend and pay close attention to it. 

For a more precise numerological answer, we should probably ask @Taomeow

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 3

yes, you can feel it in your bones.

I've looked a bit in a possible Dutch explanation for the sixth and found there was an old farmers saying, something like: on the sixth of February, saint Amaan puts on his sowing habit.

Which made me think of sowing spinach in February ( though not exactly on the sixth, sowing seeds has it's own needs) Inevitably that lead to some old geezer telling this weird woman that it was totally wrong and that it would come to nothing. In may I always had a veryy good crop of spinach, which just as inevitably lead to the question: how did you do that.

Year after year they could not believe my way worked 

Edited by blue eyed snake
typo
  • Like 1

I sensed some good energy rising Friday, the 4th. Yet, it remained somewhat subtle.

Yesterday, Saturday, the 5th, stronger, surging, undeniable.

I was radically affected by the shift.

I had an experience Friday morning in the hour just before Dawn. 

Life changing; Peak experience.  One of the rare gifts of my life.

It was another Encounter with The Norns, several Awakened Elders and my first encounter with Mistress K herself.

I had no idea it was a dream until I woke shaking in joy and awe.  It was experienced as real and tangible as sitting here typing this.

I'm still swimming in awe and holding space for the images, sensations and insights.

Stunned with gratitude and deeply humbled.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I was radically affected by the shift.

I had an experience Friday morning in the hour just before Dawn. 

Life changing; Peak experience.  One of the rare gifts of my life.

It was another Encounter with The Norns, several Awakened Elders and my first encounter with Mistress K herself.

I had no idea it was a dream until I woke shaking in joy and awe.  It was experienced as real and tangible as sitting here typing this.

I'm still swimming in awe and holding space for the images, sensations and insights.

Stunned with gratitude and deeply humbled.

:) Good Stuff !!

• Like 1