Jan.

august leo: i think the medicine workshop is cancelled. at least when i tried to apply for it two weeks ago it was written something about that it will not take place.

see you all.

jan.

p.s. i will probably stay the first two days in a cheap hotel in newark. i will arrive the 30th of april from europe.

i will leave the 5th of may. i plan on staying with yoda and cameron for two days in their hotel room (thanks again for the offer). the only thing that could happen is that a friend of a friend will invite me to stay at her place. i do not know yet if that is possible or where this place would be ...

after that i might goh back to the cheap hotel near the airport newark (about 40 euro a night)

Aw, that sucks....I was really looking forward to that...

my name's dan, for any of yas that dont know me already :)

Edited by joeblast

Maybe Max can cover some medicine points in class. I would be interested.

Max shares an incredible amount of energy with his students... it's really amazing.

I'm relieved that it's cancelled, actually, I'm sure it's to pace himself for his tour. I bet others who've been to his workshops before will more than understand.

So far I count 9 which is a great number of participants for a learning environments. Not too many so we can get some correction and special attention if needed... not to little so that we won't get to hear the answers to some good questions that might come up.

It's two weeks away. See you there.

John

i just signed up today b/c i realized it's about two weeks away and the $$ has come my way.

btw, the name's rebecca and i'll be driving back and forth from philly.

And after we are done with that group hug, if anyone has past life memories that they want to settle up on, let's just call the hotel neutral ground like they did with churches in Highlander... thanks! :lol:

So far we have:

AriesAnnie

AugustLeo

Yoda

mgd

seekeroftruth

Cam

yatzhong

jan1107

opalstjames

mentalground0

I think that joeblast and Lotus Flower will be there also (Dan - correct me if I'm wrong). And of course, Mantra68 will be there, and likely Dakini and Damiano will be there also.

That would be at least 13-15 Tao Bums there! Wow - not just a Kunlun seminar, but a TaoBums meetup and group hug!!! :D

Can't wait!

Michael :)

We'll be there man! :)

I can not make sunday but will try to make it saturday if there is room. I was told people going both days have priority and if there is room for one more I can go just saturday. I hope there is some transportation from nyc.

It will be great to see all of you guys again. We'll have a good time.

Max is stoked to finally be getting to the East Coast. He has an unusual affinity for the Tao Bums.

I'm not sure why... :)

CT