Sign in to follow this  
S:C

About those internal electric phenomenons

18 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Thanks, Yueya.  I imagine most people here would agree that sex is more than just physical, there's an energetic aspect.  This energetic aspect is what makes phenomena such as OAD possible.  I think sexual energy spans a wide spectrum: from the very physical and dense to the most ethereal.  Sex is a metaphysical bridge connecting body and spirit. Like Daoism, sex is about interdimensional integration. (About babies too but I digress.)  It's a huge life project, harmonizing the rock hard physicality of earthly incarnation with the many layers of the subtle body.  For many, sex is hard to talk about without snickering because it goes so deep.

Worth repeating. And obviously you hit a sore point with your reference to childish snickering. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It can get very deep and make some feel sore because these discussions are very long and hard due to how much they penetrate those parts we don’t know within all…and yet everyone secretly loves it. 😃 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 3

At one life stage, when having an orgasm with a woman, if I was lying face down, I would get about a dozen cosmic energy lines anchoring in my back.   That would not happen when lying on my back.   

When I look back at such events, with the woman sitting on top, it may have been that the cosmic lines anchored in her back at my orgasm.

Perhaps geometry is important

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lairg said:

When I look back at such events, with the woman sitting on top, it may have been that the cosmic lines anchored in her back at my orgasm.

Perhaps geometry is important

Sacred geometry, in this case the pyramid shape, which lifts the energetic transformation chamber slightly above you. 

I'm sure someone could post a non x-rated image of that. 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 10:46 PM, Pak_Satrio said:

What I want to know is what did the bushmen call full lotus position since the lotus doesn’t grow in the Kalahari desert

' Sitting d  own '  .

Here, the standing half lotus is very common 

2smen.gif

( and yes ,  we do got 'em )

2685538_orig.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Sacred geometry, in this case the pyramid shape, which lifts the energetic transformation chamber slightly above you. 

I'm sure someone could post a non x-rated image of that. 

I am sure someone could make an artistic music video about it .   ;)

9-13-18ChaneyAlex-GreyOversoul.jpg

or ' just  art '  ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvhE3e2eSg8po_ScmYQP3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the connotation doesn't have to be pro- or recreational, but can be experienced also as a threat (e.g. like what happens with defibrillation). so I suggest changing the name to IEDs - internal energetic/electromagnetic/explosive devices.

could anyone confirm or deny that this can be perceived only by people who have had a near death experience?

(body 'chemistry' changes)

This hyperactivation of the sympathetic nervous system seemed to precipitate the production of ammonia, (...) the ammonia was probably a byproduct of glucogneogenesis as the body shifted from normal glucose energy generation (glycolysis) to the emergency mode of the breakdown of protein and fats in the skeletal muscle during fight or flight activation.  (...) Generally a large intravenous dose of ammonia can produce (...) convulsions, (...)

In an hypoxia (O2 deprivation) condition the cells are not generating enough ATP to keep up the electrolyte gradient so there is too much sodium in cells/neurons...leading to lack of action potential in the nerves which leads to atrophication of cells. The breakdown products of these dead cells then increases acidosis, hypoxia, electrolyte imbalance, enervation...resulting in fatigue, depression. The reduction in ATP production by the cells due to ammonia is probably interferes with the exchange of nutrients into cells and toxins out of cells.  (...) - J. Dixon

Spoiler

On 11.2.2022 at 4:55 AM, Nungali said:

dawnbreaker, heavily persecuted, jailed and died in jail

considering the topic, - some centuries before, she might have had the same fate as Jean d'Arc, (burned at the stake) - even though she mostly quotes theologicans. her observations however are interesting, even though I also believe she drew very subjective conclusions. there doesn't have to be a 'borderland' world with the spirits of the deceased to explain what she (might) have experienced (that she doesn't seem to elaborate in great detail). Unfortunately, I couldn't find out, if she has had a near death experience, before those occurences started for her... or ever.

for those who might read this in the future with raised eyebrows: my best guess - changes within the bodys bio-electricity: as to why those might occur, - the video below might give hints.

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/what-causes-ripples-in-water.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(electrical)

(to the snickerers... hungry ? )

Edited by schroedingerscat
new theory, adding more

On 2/12/2022 at 5:13 PM, Nungali said:

I am sure someone could make an artistic music video about it .   ;)

9-13-18ChaneyAlex-GreyOversoul.jpg

or ' just  art '  ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvhE3e2eSg8po_ScmYQP3

Sign in to follow this