Beijaflor

Taoist Meditation and Nei-Gong Course - Free Right Now!

Hi everyone! 

I study with a Taoist Master who created an online video course covering the entire Nei-Gong System he inherited, including meditation, breath and energy practices. It's quite extensive and covers everything in a really easy to follow step-by-step manner from the beginning to the most advanced practices that would not normally be taught in public, and I have found it incredibly transformative for my own practice, so I wanted to share it with all of you in case anyone else could benefit from this kind of thing right now in the way I have.

In addition to the daily practice videos, you will also have access to group practice sessions on Zoom five days a week, and the opportunity to ask a senior instructor questions about your meditation practice and spiritual path.

I hope this may benefit someone! Wishing you all a happy new year 🙂

Edited by Beijaflor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 04/01/2022 at 4:27 PM, Beijaflor said:

Hi everyone! 

I study with a Taoist Master who created an online video course covering the entire Nei-Gong System he inherited, including meditation, breath and energy practices. It's quite extensive and covers everything in a really easy to follow step-by-step manner from the beginning to the most advanced practices that would not normally be taught in public, and I have found it incredibly transformative for my own practice, so I wanted to share it with all of you in case anyone else could benefit from this kind of thing right now in the way I have.

In addition to the daily practice videos, you will also have access to group practice sessions on Zoom five days a week, and the opportunity to ask a senior instructor questions about your meditation practice and spiritual path.

I hope this may benefit someone! Wishing you all a happy new year 🙂

Thanks for this! Interesting that it starts from the third eye, rather than dan tien.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been practicing this system and what results have you had so far?

6 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

Thanks for this! Interesting that it starts from the third eye, rather than dan tien.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been practicing this system and what results have you had so far?

I've seen a few systems that follow this route.

Thanks for the share @beijaflor!

I like what he is saying here, about insight enabling you to accept your experience and experience wholeness:

As far as I can tell, the third eye practices emphasizing one pointed concentration are potentially dangerous and not for beginners, but the ones that are more about developing discernment and clarity are more potentially useful for beginners. 

I recall a similar offer being made for this course when lockdown started in April-ish 2020, would appreciate any Bum who joined the course chiming in about their experience of it. 

Edited by Creation
  • Like 1

On 04/01/2022 at 1:27 PM, Beijaflor said:

This seems just like with skillshare, they say you can "try for X time" but they always forget to mention that first they ask your credit card info when singning up.

Because if you forget about it once the trial period is over they start automatically billing you.

• Like 3

On 09/01/2022 at 7:17 PM, EFreethought said:

Why study Daoism from a Christian mystic?

To find Ji Zhu Su.

4 hours ago, Shadao said:

This seems just like with skillshare, they say you can "try for X time" but they always forget to mention that first they ask your credit card info when singning up.

Because if you forget about it once the trial period is over they start automatically billing you.

Sounds more like a “student” of the teacher opened an account to promote himself the teacher using a niche forum like this to advertise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Sounds more like a “student” of the teacher opened an account to promote himself the teacher using a niche forum like this to advertise.

Yeah it kinda felt a bit like that.

Also, small curiosity, this username "Beijaflor"(Beija-flor) is Portuguese for "Hummingbird".

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 7:24 AM, Shadao said:

Yeah it kinda felt a bit like that.

Also, small curiosity, this username "Beijaflor"(Beija-flor) is Portuguese for "Hummingbird".

[redacted by author]

Edited by Earl Grey
De-escalation
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 5:17 PM, EFreethought said:

Why study Daoism from a Christian mystic?

There are a lot of potential practitioners who have already forged a relationship with the holy trinity, that may previously been scared off by what wasn't fully understood. It doesn't necessarily mean a xenophobic sense, just have learned to be cautious with potentially powerful things. There are also ascended masters from any number of traditions, should you desire to eventually reach them, there can be benefit of aligning with someone from similar background, for those of us with mostly European ancestry, for example. Vice versa, the new agers did tend to stigmatize biblical practice, after too many churches have caused a bad reputation for certain actions, but millions of regular people have also contributed genuine prayers, that still created something worthwhile outside. It is okay for the coming age of the world to reconcile spiritual ideas that actually compliment each other.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:34 PM, Creation said:

I recall a similar offer being made for this course when lockdown started in April-ish 2020, would appreciate any Bum who joined the course chiming in about their experience of it. 

I have learned the SUNSHEN standing meditation system since then, and am very happy to continue practicing it for many more years. It has benefit my over all health and physical capability, and i see lots of potential to keep growing within an energy standpoint. It is not the kind of thing that tries to pack a lot of bedazzling power right from the start. In all honesty some of the lessons are so simple it appears somewhat underwhelming at first! This is not to say that the system is too watered down. What seemed like not much at first eventually grows to greater and greater strength, or becomes an important stepping stone into further practice that otherwise would not have made as much sense. In other words it is very safe and stable progression. I had the benefit of some previous background in martial arts and qigong, to be able to advance a little faster, but at the same time it can help to dispose of preconceived notions about what this or that principle should be, and just study the experience simply.

Also i will add in case there's any worry about the teacher being one of those money grabbing mavericks, or workshop warriors type of guys, please be assured there is a quality lineage and super humble yet deeply knowledgeable crew here. Basically it is the real thing, but do not expect to develop any special powers, either. Really the most important thing is to see if you personally resonate with this particular school as something you can stick with and keep going. One of the biggest benefits is the group meetings you can call or zoom several times a week to share and get clarification on specific things if needed. I only joined in a few but got extremely valuable responses. Believe me I understand the extra $50 monthly might be a sacrifice to manage, but if you apply yourself you can finish the entire course for under a $1000.

Edit: One more thing, to follow up on the idea that religion context was mentioned earlier. That being the case the Daily Practice series itself contains zero faith-specific or scriptural elements either way. There are a few openings provided onto which might be grafted such things, but it is left up to the individual to do or not in whatever way.

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1