Sign in to follow this  
abramelin

The healing sounds of didgeridoo

I got an album of Didgeridoo music today and after listening to it for a while i got into a nice energetic mood so I did a little research on the subject and found a interesting page http://www.didgetherapy.com/HarmonicTherapy.html

There is a passage on this page that caught my attention

It has been observed by a wide range of holistic practitioners that the didgeridoo produces an energetic effect similar to a Reiki or Qigong power washer. The sound/energy waves produced by the didgeridoo effectively clear out meridians, Dan Tiens, or Chakras (TCM v/s Aruvedic orientation). This enables the person to release deep energetic and emotional stagnation that in holistic medicine is the root of chronic disease. It has been observed that the energetic effects of the didgeridoo have a lasting impact on the client and produces results similar to Five Element Acupuncture.

It certainly caught my attention and now I'm considering buying a beginners set with a didgeridoo and instructions. :)

Do any of you have any experience with this instrument, and so what kind of effect did it have on you?

Be happy// abra

Edit: just rememer a cool vid on youtube on the effect of sounds that I think is relative to the subject

Edited by abramelin

That was cool, I like the didge :)

That vibe plate vid was awesome too.

Thanks!

Just so get the discussion started, do you think there is a difference between playing the Didgeridoo yourself or listening to the sounds, made by some one else CD or otherwise?

Be happy// abra

I dunno, found some cheap ones on ebay - wanna find out? :lol: I'll play anything...though not necessarily well :D

Sign in to follow this