Sign in to follow this  
Klinsly

In honor of Christmas some Jesus esoteric sayings

Hi friends, wanted to share some profound, and awesome sayings probably actually from Jesus stripped of the 2000 years of Christian dogma and doctrines, though obviously in english instead of the Aramaic, or Greek. They come from The book "Joshua Immanuel the Christ". Which is an account of his life from the Akashic record, universal memory, book of life whatever term you prefer. I know that sounds sketchy, but it comes from Daskalos (Stylianos Atteshilis) There are several threads about him on here. Through his very advanced abilites, and his ability of at-one-ment, being able to Attune to Christ, as well as his own past life experiences as an Essene novice  who was involved at the time, though he had already previously been an Egyptian Hierophant before that lifetime so was one of the few  disciples who could actually grasp the teachings. And of course like any deeper truth it sounds a lot like all the others.

"When a human being awakens transmuting his petty self into his real Self, his Spirit-Soul-Ego, he becomes Self-concious , powerful and wise. Then the Mind, in all its modes of existence, emanates directly from his real Ego-Spirit-Soul-Self. The lost son comes home. 

You, my disciple-healers, must use Mind Substance-energy in the etheric doubles of your gross material bodies, storing it in your abdomens. From the bellies of thoe who follow my instructions will pour rivers of Mind-energy as living water. If you would heal, beloved ones, do every day the special exercises I have taught you. You must not waste the precious Mind Vitality by thoughtless, careless living. you must keep in check always and under your control all your emotions, feelings, and thoughts. Become Masters of the Mind, controlling Mind Vital energy, and become masters of visualization, creating in your minds precise images, accurate in form, size and color, so that you will be able to materialize these later using Mind Vitality.

I have so much more to teach you, but you are not ready yet to understand me. Practice , and if you are serious, disciplined, and observant, you will find the way to the Light. I have given you the keys. Now you must use them."

One more  of a classic bible one expanded

When asked by a disciple "Who are you?"

Dear one, I am a human being as you are. I have a human body. I am a I am and feel I am, a Spirit-Ego-Self in my El Shaddai Selfhood in the One-ness of Alaha. I know and I feel that all human beings live and exist in my El Shaddai Selfhood. To understand this you must free yourself from the illusion of the worlds of separateness and by introspection enter the Kingdom of the Heavens. which is in your Spirit-Soul-Ego-Self. I am the Law and the cause of everything and the course of everything. I am the truth and the Life everlasting

"Now, like most human beings, you live instinctively and subconsciously. But in the course of time you will unfold in your personality your awareness, your Self-conciousness, and your Self- Superconciousness by using Mind Vitality Supersubstance properly. Then you will know who  you really are."

"To know who I AM, you must know who you ARE. Does it matter who I am? What matters is to know how to reach Self-realization, how to unfold in yourself Superconciousness.

"By practicing for many years exercises in concentration, meditation and visualization, you will be able to attune the consciousness to any object of study, to know its nature, to move it even to dematerialize and re-materialize it. These are the first steps of Self-Superconciousness.

To be able to Self Conciously to reach the at-one-ment with the El Shaddai, the Logos, with the life everlasting, is to enter in the One-ness of Alaha. You will not lose your Ego-Self, but your time and place changing self is transmuted into your Spirit-Soul-Ego-Self. You lose nothing. You gain everything."

Now for what these techniques he's speaking of are I don't know. The current system teaches a lot of basic breath work and some visualizations as preliminary teachings to heal, and strengthen your skills. The line of storing the energy in your abdomen sounds a lot like LDT work, though i've read elsewhere they focus more specifically on the Solar Plexus.  I know some systems love Visualization, and others don't give it much credit. According to Jesus it is the golden key to finding the true self and the kingdom of heaven within, but he makes a distinction between perfect visualization and uncontrolled fantasy. He considers the imagination one of our highest Godly abilities that when perfected opens the doors to materialization, and finding god within.

• Thanks 1

Sincerely and with profound respect I must write that a first century rabbi and carpenter spoke of "self-realization", "etheric double" "substance-energy", "visualization", knowing that Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin had a lexicon extremely limited, and such more modern words have had a traceable origin in the early books of the old occultists, orientalists of the 19th and 20th centuries. It leaves me much to be desired.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eduardo said:

Sincerely and with profound respect I must write that a first century rabbi and carpenter spoke of "self-realization", "etheric double" "substance-energy", "visualization", knowing that Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin had a lexicon extremely limited, and such more modern words have had a traceable origin in the early books of the old occultists, orientalists of the 19th and 20th centuries. It leaves me much to be desired.

Thanks for the comment, completely understandable where your'e coming from with that. I can't say for certain, but it's put in modern vernacular to explain the meaning of what he is saying, so perhaps those terms are just the closest modern ones that explain the meaning of what he was saying. He puts in a lot of the greek and Aramaic as well in images with the writer's handwriting. The whole first century rabbi/ carpenter thing gets a bit over emphasized. I only say this because from my experience a lot of people use that to limit him and his ideas or make him sound like some rebellious guy who just copied others ideas. But I went full on from giving up the normal Christian idea  of him as the Word or logos years ago for someone who became self realized to going back after studying deep into Daskalos' teachings. I had already gotten into the idea he was an Essene and an initiate, possibly a Magician  through my own similar paths which makes him radically different than the typical Israelite Rabbis, Because they were much more influenced by the Greek and Egytpian mysteries, and culture. 

but Daskalos whom is very trustworthy to me ( Ye shall know them by their fruits) defends the idea of him as the incarnated Logos or Word as John says  from his own experience though. Which I fully get if people don't want to buy into. But him and many others who take  this idea  who were Mystics say he wasn't just another teacher but a literal event in history for the evolution of the human soul, and his overall message wasn't about Sin but to remind man who he truly is. 

On a side note and unrelated to your response! I don't really trust academic sources that go into these topics, they are always much later and give very little actual information, just references to people or times or places, but just the oldest official records which really doesn't mean anything, but then became basis for history and dogma that puts a mental block or blinders on people that are trained that way it's a form of attachment, many in those fields haven't or won't ever get past so they will never see the actual truth.

Edited by Klinsly
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this