daniel_son

Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Course Advice

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good avenue to learn Zhineng Qigong, for both self healing & well being, and to assist others in their healing journeys. I am aware that personal instruction is the best, but it seems most teachers in the West are doing instruction online.

I have found an interesting course offering by Master Yuantong Liu who was taught by Dr Pang Ming and worked in the Huaxia medicine-less hospital for 10 years, and Britta Stalling (Body & Mind Factory).

The program seems quite comprehensive and includes the first few levels of Zhineng Qigong, including Hold Qi Up, Pour Qi Down Method, Separate Body and mind, Eight Verses Life Meditation, organising the chi field, qi core improvement, five Zang organs chanting, 3 gates, Fa Qi (Qi emission), amongst other methods. The full course outline can be seen in the link above.

It is a 2-year commitment, with both online & 2 in-person workshops (in Europe), as well as theory modules. There is a certification process at the end to become a certified hunyuan qi therapist.

Does anyone have insight whether this is a good program to do? Are there alternatives that teach the same content? 

Warm Regards

You might want to check out a 1-year course with the Zhineng Qigong Mingjue Academy. It practices the consciousness level of Zhineng qigong. It is a very interesting class. Also there is a great community of teachers and students around the world to practice with, share experiences, and answer questions. But you might want to practice Hold Qi Up and Body and Mind for a while before taking the course.

• Like 1