Sign in to follow this  
sevenhills

Grand Entrance...

Hey guys. Clearly new here. Good to be here.

I came here via searching for more information on Dynamo Jack. Best let the fella be now though eh.

I noticed a few variations in concepts on how to use energy, I was curious if we have any dictionary definition types here who summarise these things well.

I'm aware of Sikh practices of Kundalini Rising, and the Western interpretation of Eastern practices single spinal channel Chi, and new age white light through the top of the head practices for healing. I was curious if things are a little more defined and complex than that. Also what this communities views on them are.

The main site you'll find me on is TJW if anyones heard of it. If you remember that census where everyone put Jedi as thier religion. Well TJW guys meant it. While you wont find me classing myself as such. A few good friends are, so if I slip and say force instead of energy, it's because thats what I'm used to.

Also open to all jokes and questions about my regular community. :D

Interesting to see you call him Dynamo Jack. I only heard that name as an in-joke from people who'd been in Indonesia a while. Where did you pick it up?

And welcome. Maybe people are holding back, because they're waiting for our own Yoda to give you a proper Jedi greeting.

Ahah, Yoda huh. Look forward to it. Actually I caught Dynamo Jack on sky a few years back. Out of all the things on display, only he made me stop drinking my tea and pay attention. I do travel but not into Asia yet. My next destination will be Uzbekistan, and western China but if I could ever catch up with and see John Chang's practice, I'd have to change it to SE. Indonesia instead.

But as I gather it would be fruitless even if I could find his surgery.

Meanwhile, I'll just stick with what little I know.

wow, quite a .... resigned community. 40 views, 1 welcome.

Cheers though. looking forward to looking around.

:) Welcome World Traveler rolls out invisible carpet.

You can consider me schizophrenic and count this as two welcomes :)

Michael

Oh I see, trying to push up the welcome count eh mr, oh no, I'm not buying it.

hehe. You guys should have a welcome post tally. thats great fun. points for the fastest welcomers.

dankers for the carpet, many obliged. :D

hey man, if you're interested in studying Mo Pai....I'm not sure where to tell you to go or if you can still learn it; as I understand mo pai is in a 'regression' currently but by no means dead. Lei Shen Dao is a cousin lineage, and that you can go and learn. If you're up for a trip over to denmark you can go study with Jette - I was lucky enough to get in on their first training session in the USA where I learned Xing Shen Zhuang. Fabulous form, I love it. Check out traditionaltao.com - there's links to training in denmark if you are interested.

Welcome! :)

Sign in to follow this