Sign in to follow this  
nils

Kunlun and computers

Is it possible that my computer gets crazy the stronger my magnetic energy gets?

It could be just a coincidence but both my comps are acting weird, the monitors image are sort of jumping, or have a discharge (buzzzzzzzz!!) hmmmm???

Yes, I have had problems with this, it seems that it has stabilized though. It should go away. cell phones and headphones have also been troublesome...

If you have an old fashioned crt monitor then yes, they use magnetic fields to move a beam of electrons across the surface to create the image. So anothe magnetic field can disturb the pictuer.

Have you ever run a pencil sharpener near an old fashioned crt?

The motors magnetic field will disturb the image.

But if you have a thin screen, then no, almost impossible......

Are you chewing ice, or something hard while this happens?

Guest winpro07

maybe the subtle fields produced by chips are whats being effected by body magnetism.

Edited by winpro07

cell phones and headphones have also been troublesome...

I accidentally fried my moms mobile phone with a jolt of blue/yellow electricity wich hopped over from my indexfinger to the phone when i wanted to call someone .. to my suprise the distance was about 5 cm, my mom jumped up from her chair because of the bang and the light, she thought i got electrocuted. Luckely it was the other way around and it didnt hurt a bit, the air smelled like ozon (o3) and the lcd display turned black in a millisecond lol.

I did qigong back then but no kunlun, my guess is it was static electricity again. I often shock myself when grabbing a doorhandle, it makes a bang and a small jolt of about 1 or 2 cm but the phonezap must of been a record :)

*shrug* I get along with computers well. really well. I support them for my job, and have an anakin-ish way with them...they just seem to obey :lol:

Sign in to follow this