waterdrop

Help interpert results to find my lost item

I am trying to find my lost  ID    ... i  am not sure how to intperet this results  ... im looking for hints as to were my ID might be  ,  i asked      the yijing  :   "where is my ID?"             and got :      

hex 61        with changing lines in second fith and six  (2,5,6)  locations          >>  this changes to  hex 24                    (hidden hexegram is 27)

dont need of course for someone to tell me the exact location of my id of course   - but maybe some hints  some guess  to were it might be near to  based on this results

Edited by waterdrop

2 hours ago, waterdrop said:

I am trying to find my lost  ID    ... i  am not sure how to intperet this results  ... im looking for hints as to were my ID might be  ,  i asked      the yijing  :   "where is my ID?"             and got :      

hex 61        with changing lines in second fith and six  (2,5,6)  locations          >>  this changes to  hex 24                    (hidden hexegram is 27)

dont need of course for someone to tell me the exact location of my id of course   - but maybe some hints  some guess  to were it might be near to  based on this results

Do this instead:

• Like 1