mindtooloud

life path

hi friends, 

are life paths already chosen for eberyone beforehand? if so does that mean i dont have to do anything and let whatever happens happen. 

including letting my own decisions be chosen by my ego (which isnt me).

just some thoughts in my head that i wanted a second opinion on because im kind of in a dillema nowish.

lots of love to everyone!

8 hours ago, mindtooloud said:

hi friends, 

are life paths already chosen for eberyone beforehand?

Hi Friend!

No

if so

does that mean i dont have to do anything and let whatever happens happen. 

Yes

including letting my own decisions be chosen by my ego (which isnt me).

Ego may be the closest thing to a me you’ve got right now, or not, that is for you to observe and determine with certainty. Can you or are you being something other than ego at times? If so make a relationship with that! 

That’s the ultimate source, the guru.

just some thoughts in my head that i wanted a second opinion on because im kind of in a dillema nowish.

lots of love to everyone!

Just some thoughts of my mind your thoughts jiggled… 

Dilemmas are the absolute best times to turn to the inner stillness and silence, to space. As the beautiful poetry of John Donohoe invites us…

And if you want a point of departure for this new journey of soul, don't choose an intention, don't choose a prayer, don't choose a therapy, and don't choose a spiritual method. Look inwards and discover a point of contradiction within yourself. Stay faithful to the aura and presence of the contradiction. Hold it gently in your embrace and ask it what it wants to teach you."

• Like 2