Sign in to follow this  
hagar

Sitting and forgetting

Hei på dere

Since I´m getting older and memory lapses are on the 'plate de jour', Sitting and forgetting practice has become so much easier.

Also, I´ve boiled down whatever I´ve been wasting my time doing for the last 25 years as just stopping the struggle.

Question for all you people; where can I get good, evidence-based source-material on Zouwang? Preferably in Norwegian, but English will do.

h

• Thanks 1

Thank you both for those valuable pieces of feedback!

- Download complete

- Will contact daxuanoslo =)

h

I would also add that a study of the basic practice of dzogchen from the Bön or Buddhist traditions will be an excellent resource as the essence of the practice is very similar. 

Nice to see you @hagar

• Like 2

Nice to see you Steve =)

Will mos def look into dzogchen. Read up on it a bit but mostly cerebral stuff. 

Good to check in. Hope things are well.

21 hours ago, hagar said:

Nice to see you Steve =)

Will mos def look into dzogchen. Read up on it a bit but mostly cerebral stuff. 

Good to check in. Hope things are well.

@hagar

Fair point, most of the writings can get far too theoretical. I think that is related to the fact that the actual “practice” is so simplistic. One very good and practical approach can be found in the book “Awakening the Luminous Mind” by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. The first half of the book teaches a practical and accessible approach to dzogchen. The second half teaches a bit more advanced approach. Overall there is very little theory in the book.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@steve

Thanks. I read the book in my native language and it clicked somehow in my system. 

It feels very simple and powerful with good results already. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this