TheSongsofDistantEarth

Cancer and Qi Gong Masters

Friend with Liver CA, probably with bone mets.

If I ever had a similar situation, I would get me

to the best Qi Gong master I could find and

start a course of treatment.

Baolin Wu is in Santa Monica and has some spectacular

results with advanced cancer. I love his book, an I cna

tell he's the real deal.

Any other suggestions for some a powerful Qi Master

with experience with cancer?

Also, (I'm a medical doctor) if you have CA, had chemo, etc,

I highly recommend getting on some IP-6. See lonks, search google. You

can even buy it in a health food store. Can't hurt, and it looks like

some interesting medical research on it, so it's not just somebody

pushing the latest/greatest.

http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/133/11/3778S

http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi39.html

http://www.whitecloudqigong.com/wu.php?section=interviews

He's having a three x one day training on his

qi gong, 9 Places System for the White Cloud Monastery,

book if fantastic, but there needs to be clear manual to guide you through,

otherwise, you have to follow the text, which is challenging to tease out the

instructions .

IP-6 would be recommended for those with history of cancer, family history of cancer,

cancer in remission, past chemo...it's non propriatary, so you can get many different

versions, but get one which is in combination with Inositol. Google this stuff, it can't hurt.

Any other suggestions from Cancer Conquerers ( hate the term 'cancer survivor')?

Think of another way to refer to that for when it's needed, but cancer survivor

gives me a vibe of something like 'cancer victim' and now I identify with my

cancer. NEVER introduce yourself as a cancer survivor, think of a new, private

way to think of yourself, and let go of your identification with the role of

'cancer survivor'/victim. If you meet somone new, don't tell them about it unless

its necessary (you wouldn't believe the number of new patients I see who tell me

thay are a 'cancer survivor'... just ties you to the disease.

Any other suggestions on CA from anyone? Report your experiences, suggestions.

Steve (Shiva Das, a name I was given by Bhagavan Das, if you know who he is,

and I use it semi-privately, but it taking it on has really connected me to my warrior

energy and away from fear based negative thoughts/actions.

Maybe consider taking on a private name of your choosing, or have a high teacher

give you one...may change your life!

My master treats cancer patients.

But he lives in the U.K

h

I would be interested in hearing any recommendations for qi gong masters with experience healing cancer, who live in the pacific northwest.

Correction...IP-6 with Inositol is the recommended form to take.

intested in hearing of any others experiences with cancer...

remember, cancer isn't an 'outside' invader. They are your OWN cells

that have switched out of a self regulating process and are now responding to another

mechan ism that just tells them to grow wiithout stopping. It seems to me that if they

ar your OWN cells gone crazy, you ought to be able to intervene and get them

to stop, Chi masters and practice seem like an ideal way, along with whatever else you do.

I just heard about this kid my best friend works with....just found out a couple days ago that he has some nasty terminal cancer, poor dude. No signs of anything at all and then bam, he had some pains one day last week, went to the doc and they found cancer that started as testicular and spread to a bunch of internal organs...I think kidney, liver, spleen, pancreas. I gave him the link to master chinyi lin's spring forest site and said look this guy up. Dont know what the point of chemo is when you've got it that bad. I feel bad for the kid, he's cool as hell...and only 27...

Get him to see a Chi Gung master (see Wu's clinic website, he treats a lot of cancer),

and get him on some IP-6 with Inositol ASAP! There's a lot of research being done, goole 'IP-6 cancer'.

Can be bought online, or in a health food store. Can't hurt!

Also Luke Chan Chi Lel system gets a lot of people who are dealing successfully with

health issues, including cancer. Look at he website and call him up or send him an

e-mail asking for advice, succcess stories, etc.

I have other ideas, too...I'm an MD with a long time interest in Alternative medicine and healing.

If you wan't to run anything by me, or general advice, contacts, send me a private email and

I'd be happy to talk with you (no charge, of course).

Is the guy open minded about non-material reality? Spiritually inclined?

Are you going to take legal responsibility if the boy (or anyone) with cancer dies? The very first place ANYONE with cancer should go to is an allopath. Many cancers are treatable and curable with Western medicine.

Buddy

Cancer Survivor

I am an allopath, but see that it would be unwise to advise anyone like this,

so withdraw my offer of consulting with anyone. I'll just post suggestions and interesting

things here, and the rest is up to you.

Have been studying alternative medicine since the late 80's, when I was swimming against

the stream, before it became the thing to do and integrative medicine popped into existence.

Will offer only suggestions that are well rersearched, and post, but can't take on the 'legal liability'

for counseling people personally.

Buddy, thanks for the important reminder!

I am an allopath, but see that it would be unwise to advise anyone like this,

so withdraw my offer of consulting with anyone. I'll just post suggestions and interesting

things here, and the rest is up to you.

Have been studying alternative medicine since the late 80's, when I was swimming against

the stream, before it became the thing to do and integrative medicine popped into existence.

Will offer only suggestions that are well rersearched, and post, but can't take on the 'legal liability'

for counseling people personally.

Buddy, thanks for the important reminder!

What is your experience with master baolin wu? I plan on checking out the 9 palaces qigong class.

I have to second Buddy here.

I take it as given that people first get a proper diagonse, and suggestions for treatment from a doctor of western medicine.

It's highly likely that atleast part of that treatment can be valuable with or without alternative methods.

Most of our ideas about western medicine NOT curing cancer comes from the desparation of cancer patients as they must face their own mortality.

My stepmother went through both, and it was never an option to not try everything.

Many cancer patients that discard traditional western methods because they are not "spiritual" enough, tend to live under the misconsception that since it only focuses on the soma, it will not affect the true root of the problem, that is probably rooted in the psyche.

If that's not dualistic, then what is.

h

Are you going to take legal responsibility if the boy (or anyone) with cancer dies? The very first place ANYONE with cancer should go to is an allopath. Many cancers are treatable and curable with Western medicine.

Buddy

Cancer Survivor

There's nothing wrong with advice and suggestions. This is a forum for chrissakes, not the taobums drive-up medical diagnosis emporium. We're all responsible for ourselves and any advice we take or do not take. Legal responsibility, indeed. :rolleyes:

Thanks for showing up and leaving your periodic textcrement, buddy.

There's nothing wrong with advice and suggestions. This is a forum for chrissakes, not the taobums drive-up medical diagnosis emporium. We're all responsible for ourselves and any advice we take or do not take. Legal responsibility, indeed. :rolleyes:

Thanks for showing up and leaving your periodic textcrement, buddy.

i agree totally

Edited by yuanqi