Heavenly Dao School

Introducing Heavenly Dao School

5 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Now I will say this… during the time all of you are shouting that I am a scam, I am simply going to higher and higher levels. I am actually laughing at all of you.

Higher and higher levels...yet tried to steal teachings from a foundational seminar

Oh you're definitely high alright....were I not into actual cultivation...Id definitely want some of what you are smoking/swallowing...it takes a special concoction of substances to get to the level of delusion you reside at, I imagine?

• Like 1

Just now, Shadow_self said:

Higher and higher levels...yet tried to steal teachings from a foundational seminar

Oh you're definitely high alright....were I not into actual cultivation...Id definitely want some of what you are smoking/swallowing...it takes a special concoction of substances to get to the level of delusion you reside at, I imagine?

How can I steal when I never attended or paid for it. Do you know how stupid you sound 

11 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

You tried to sign up for it.....of course you did....because you are the absolute lowest of the low...claiming to know these methods....then trying to take advantage of someone who's actually teaching them.. You're disgraceful

Whats worse...it looks like you are tormenting a stroke victim in the video....that's not someone teaching you ffs

He's literally on record on more than one occasion saying you have no authority to teach what he teaches....yet you'll try to use his name to line your pockets

Save everyone on here a headache and find the door, before you are most likely shown it.....you have no business on here trying to run scams....and it seems the links to your scams were already posted....

Yes taking an old man out for super good food every day for on month and spending over 30k on his health and wellness so he can teach me just one form is your definition of torture. You are absolutely ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

How can I steal when I never attended or paid for it. Do you know how stupid you sound 

You didnt get a chance to, because no less than five others including myself had enough to say about you...but you definitely tried to...you just got shown the road before you got a chance to pay....and that's largely got to do with your reputation as a known scam artist

Thankfully the internet is like a digital record...so every interaction you have on here Ausar Amon...will pop up in a google search....and people will see just what others think of you....

So please continue digging a hole for yourself...because I can assure you...nobody will be coming here to defend your nonsense

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Now I will say this… during the time all of you are shouting that I am a scam, I am simply going to higher and higher levels. I am actually laughing at all of you.

Really?

I had initially decided to wait on council from the admin, and allow members some room to actively voice their concerns. 

But.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Are you also going to say I never learnt from David verdesi, or do I have to produce bank statements lololol.

For all the teachers you've claimed to have studied under, you lack understanding of even basic cultivation concepts with the way you presented them in your original posts. Your linguistic knowledge and presentation as "Laoshi Ausar" on your page shows your Chinese isn't even dubious, it's non-existent. 

For all the teachers you talk about like Verdei or GMDW, you can't even mention who taught you "Haotian"

Spoiler

but we all know it's hardly even Professor Google and Wikipedia University

I'll leave everyone else with this wisdom from Sifu Terry, @zen-bear, who is an actual student of GMDW and authorized with a certificate, and whose methods you've co-opted and mentioned in your website with "Monk Serves Wine" and other practices you claim as your own: 

“A mediocre student seeks benefits from his teacher’s reputation.

An average student gains from his teacher’s kindness.

A superior student grows under his teacher’s wisdom.”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2