Heavenly Dao School

Introducing Heavenly Dao School

I have already opened all energy protection and masking systems, I am waiting for a Supreme Being to Scan my energy cultivation.
Tell me what you think. Am I suitable to join your school? What should I work on at this moment?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Yes I am Ausar 

You are a liar and a fraud...and you've been exposed on several occasions

Just as an FYI for people

He tried to join the seminar that was recently held in order to poach the teachings and rehash them as his own....and thankfully several people knew exactly what kind of an individual he was..

A headmaster that needs to take basic foundational neigong? How stupid do you think people are?

Everything about you is phoney Ausar....and thankfully most people have already recognized this already

Hopefully the mods deal with you appropriately

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, freeform said:

Incidentally, I’ve been instructed on some interesting principles around how the Ming is affected by purposefully using spiritual knowledge solely for personal gain… It’s not a recommended path to go down, obviously.

Theres also a mechanic around using spiritually derived siddhi for personal gain too…

I'd like to hear more on this, if you're able to relay what you've been taught.

I've been doing a lot of reading about cults recently, and some fake gurus like Yogi Bhajan largely got away with it during their lives. It's only now they're being exposed after their deaths. 

I've always thought spiritual abuse is one of the most heinous crimes. I know in Buddhism they talk about vajra hells, but I'd be curious to hear about it from a daoist perspective.

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vajra Fist said:

I've always thought spiritual abuse is one of the most heinous crimes.

There’s a significant karmic impact because a spiritual teacher and their student’s karma become so strongly intertwined. This connection happens at a much deeper level than for instance a romantic relationship.

When a teacher abuses this relationship it can cause a great deal of harm to the student at a deep level.

This generates a very dense knot of karma that weighs heavy on both teacher and student.

The willingness to harm another carries hefty karma as it is - combined with the depth of a spiritual connection, this combination can indeed drag one into the hell realms.

On another level, once one has a spiritual connection this creates a kind of fluidity in between the different layers of oneself… it means that the impact of say indulging in your lower nature and the base desires for domination, sex and power - the impact of that immediately moves through to the deepest aspects of oneself.

’with great power comes great responsibility’.

‘Luckily’ if you’re only a pretend spiritual guru and simply scam people out of their time and money, the karma generated is no worse than that of any other lowlife :) 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, freeform said:

The willingness to harm another carries hefty karma as it is - combined with the depth of a spiritual connection, this combination can indeed drag one into the hell realms.

What if a Teacher harms unknowingly, just cuz he is an idiot?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Yes I am Ausar and I am the headmaster of Heavenly Dao school.

I have never once scammed anyone. My prices are not different then learning from any high level msster or school.

Where's your Cultivation ausar, I have been waiting for many hours, and I could not feel a slight bit of Qi or Intent, I have purposely let down the defense, so you could scan my level of spiritual and energy cultivation easy. :)

Surely, if you are a headmaster of a school, you can at least scan people online?
What's the point of a blind man teaching anyone to see?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, XianGong said:

Where's your Cultivation ausar, I have been waiting for many hours, and I could not feel a slight bit of Qi or Intent, I have purposely let down the defense, so you could scan my level of spiritual and energy cultivation easy. :)

Surely, if you are a headmaster of a school, you can at least scan people online?
What's the point of a blind man teaching anyone to see?

Hi I wasn’t able to reply for many hours. If you really want to join please schedule a consultation with me. I don’t just scan anyone. 

6 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

You are a liar and a fraud...and you've been exposed on several occasions

Just as an FYI for people

He tried to join the seminar that was recently held in order to poach the teachings and rehash them as his own....and thankfully several people knew exactly what kind of an individual he was..

A headmaster that needs to take basic foundational neigong? How stupid do you think people are?

Everything about you is phoney Ausar....and thankfully most people have already recognized this already

Hopefully the mods deal with you appropriately

Hi I never joined the neigong seminar though I did express interest. Yes I am headmaster of heavenly Dao  and I am always learning more from other lineages and masters. 

Heavenly dao has nothing to do with jiang feng, how could I rehash teachings. Most of the systems of heavenly Dao are listed here https://www.taoistalchemy.org/high-level-systems/

surely I am not as evil as you all make me out to be.

Let’s talk about Dao and cultivation in this thread.

Edited by Heavenly Dao School

9 hours ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

In cultivation it is all for power and gain and to protect ones life. Clearly you know nothing about Ming. If one is a true immortal no mater what happens in one worldly life ones Ming is not affected. Your Ming has very little to dodo with your life on the earth. Your Ming is your immortal life essence that carries with you through your immortal life once you realize immortality. You don’t have Ming unless you attain it. Once you attain Dao you have a lot of Ming.

latest?cb=20160908214055

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Hi I wasn’t able to reply for many hours. If you really want to join please schedule a consultation with me. I don’t just scan anyone. 

Hi I never joined the neigong seminar though I did express interest. Yes I am headmaster of heavenly Dao  and I am always learning more from other lineages and masters. 

Heavenly dao has nothing to do with jiang feng, how could I rehash teachings. Most of the systems of heavenly Dao are listed here https://www.taoistalchemy.org/high-level-systems/

You literally say you teach how to emit an electrical current.......exactly as was mentioned in the other thread...you would never try to access the foundational methods for that if you were teaching it....whats wrong?

Didn't you think all your past lies and trickery would catch up with you eventually?

You didn't express interest....you tried to sneak your way in, and hoped nobody knew who you were....fortunately, I and others know exactly who you are and the litany of people you've scammed over the years...so you were shown the door

You are no more a spiritual teacher than the cat sitting behind me

Lets not talk about the Dao....that concept is lost on you entirely

Rather, lets hope the mods remove you quickly so you have one less place to spread your lies and fabrications...you are honestly the worst kind of person...preying on people who seek cultivation to line your own pockets...its downright disgusting

I'd advise you to fade into the shadows quickly....before I start pulling up testimony as to just what kind of an individual you really are

Last warning...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Hi, 

I never said anything bad about flying Phoenix. At the time there was a single person the Bak fu pai lineage spreading false rumors against me.

Also I do not teach Bak fu pai. I teach Heavenly Dao.

Now GMDW was my teacher for 3 years. What I teach in Heavenly Dao does not come from GMDW.

if you doubt if he was my teacher, I have pictures and video recording with me and him personally, I didn’t just learn from him on Skype. Also you may also call the hospital we’re he was for many years after he had the stroke, I am on the records there as a frequent visitor. GMDW personally taught me a system known as the 10000 immortal dragons. I learnt this over a period of 1 month in LA. 

:D

Hospitals have records  listing al the visitors of patients ..... and any one who rings up , they run off and go search through those medical records and come back and say  "  Oh yes, Mr. Who-ever-you-are , he visited him on  ........ "

(and all that during a pandemic )

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

:D

Hospitals have records  listing al the visitors of patients ..... and any one who rings up , they run off and go search through those medical records and come back and say  "  Oh yes, Mr. Who-ever-you-are , he visited him on  ........ "

(and all that during a pandemic )

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

You literally say you teach how to emit an electrical current.......exactly as was mentioned in the other thread...you would never try to access the foundational methods for that if you were teaching it....whats wrong?

Didn't you think all your past lies and trickery would catch up with you eventually?

You didn't express interest....you tried to sneak your way in, and hoped nobody knew who you were....fortunately, I and others know exactly who you are and the litany of people you've scammed over the years...so you were shown the door

You are no more a spiritual teacher than the cat sitting behind me

Lets not talk about the Dao....that concept is lost on you entirely

Rather, lets hope the mods remove you quickly so you have one less place to spread your lies and fabrications...you are honestly the worst kind of person...preying on people who seek cultivation to line your own pockets...its downright disgusting

I'd advise you to fade into the shadows quickly....before I start pulling up testimony as to just what kind of an individual you really are

Last warning...

Many teach how to emit the electricity. I have different methods. There’s many ways to do it. Mopai and gengmenpai are different. Robert pengs in different. Bak fu pai is different, mine is different. Plus This not my main teachings.

I did not sneak my way in. On the telegram chat my name is clearly there. I did not sign up for it.

I visited doo Wai much before the pandemic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

It doesn’t matter doo Wai was coerced into saying this. Plus heavenly Dao has nothing to do with Bak fu pai. As soon as I figure out how to upload attachments ill show you pictures of me and doo Wai. Plus doo Wai was only one of my teachers. 

• Haha 2

Okay then .... exactly how evil are you ?

Nope .

Diversion won't work either .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Many teach how to emit the electricity. I have different methods. There’s many ways to do it. Mopai and gengmenpai are different. Robert pengs in different. Bak fu pai is different, mine is different. Plus This not my main teachings.

I did not sneak my way in. On the telegram chat my name is clearly there. I did not sign up for it.

reading comprehension problem as well !

Seems you cant concentrate or perceive what is written

YOU SAID   contact the hospital for visitor records,

I suggested they might be a tad busy at the moment  to run off and supply that info ( even if it did exist ) due to the pandemic .

Not that you  claim you visited after pandemic .

If you cant take in basic  understanding from one of my simple posts  ... how on earth did you take it on from Masters or Daoist  teachings ?

• Like 1

Grandmaster Doo Wai teaching me. This was years ago by the way. As you can see because he can’t speak well it was very hard for him to teach me this form. I learnt the whole form over 1 month. He told me there’s 30 levels to this and wanted me to stay in LA for a year the learn the whole thing. Sadly I couldn’t because of other responsibilities. I  truly treasure the time I spent with him. It wasn’t easy and often he would swear because of frustration. He truly went above and beyond to make an effort to teach me even in his health condition.

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2018 at 1:23 PM, ShivaShakti said:

Not my video, this had been passed around on another closed community. So there you go.

GMDW vs Ausar.mp4

This post above should dispel everything you're insisting on here in your poorly manipulated photos of an old man who can barely protest your presence. 

43 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Grandmaster Doo Wai teaching me. This was years ago by the way. As you can see because he can’t speak well it was very hard for him to teach me this form. I learnt the whole form over 1 month. He told me there’s 30 levels to this and wanted me to stay in LA for a year the learn the whole thing. Sadly I couldn’t because of other responsibilities. I  truly treasure the time I spent with him. It wasn’t easy and often he would swear because of frustration. He truly went above and beyond to make an effort to teach me even in his health condition.

Looks more like he's trying to make you go away and you've been wheeling him around taking photos of a guy who can barely protest. 

It doesn’t matter doo Wai was coerced into saying this. Plus heavenly Dao has nothing to do with Bak fu pai. As soon as I figure out how to upload attachments ill show you pictures of me and doo Wai. Plus doo Wai was only one of my teachers. 

Coercion? You should know that stroke victims his age have a hard time focusing and need help staying on point. 

If he really taught you this imaginary style that is neither documented by him nor authorized and certified, he's been having a serious laugh with ya, mate. 

Here's the a list of songs on the violin that will be played for your career, when the appropriate authorities catch up with your activity, and when karma catches up not just in this life, but beyond because of the serious nature of your crimes and sins: 

https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/occasions/memorial/classical-music-for-funerals/

ausar.png

• Thanks 1

You tried to sign up for it.....of course you did....because you are the absolute lowest of the low...claiming to know these methods....then trying to take advantage of someone who's actually teaching them.. You're disgraceful

Whats worse...it looks like you are tormenting a stroke victim in the video....that's not someone teaching you ffs

He's literally on record on more than one occasion saying you have no authority to teach what he teaches....yet you'll try to use his name to line your pockets

Save everyone on here a headache and find the door, before you are most likely shown it.....you have no business on here trying to run scams....and it seems the links to your scams were already posted....

• Like 1

All of your rudeness knows bo bounds. I have tons of footage with me and doo Wai. You people are so stupid. Plus heavenly Dao has nothing to do with doo Wai.

And about the seminar I have already learnt similar methods from David Verdesi, I was simply curious the same was going to be taught in the seminar. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Okay I Am absolutely done posting on here. Your rudeness knows no bounds. 

Fantastic.....my manners are just fine....I just have no tolerance for the likes of you...and take a look around..Its a shared sentiment

Bye bye now....and before you try to hit up the other forums...don't worry, ill have warned the Mods in advance

• Like 1

Just now, Shadow_self said:

Fantastic.....my manners are just fine....I just have no tolerance for the likes of you...and take a look around..Its a shared sentiment

Bye bye now....and before you try to hit up the other forums...don't worry, ill have warned the Mods in advance

I took that back,, I feel like posting. I don’t care about you people. This is just so funny. 

• Haha 2