Heavenly Dao School

Introducing Heavenly Dao School

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce Heavenly Dao school (taoistalchemy.org) to this community and share some knowledge that is not commonly known about cultivation and daoism that I feel is really important to return to the world. 

I represent the Heavenly Dao school as well as the Haotian School of Cultivation. The Haotian school is the indoor school that becomes available after one graduates from Heavenly Dao. 

Now firstly why is my school called the Heavenly Dao school. The Heavenly Dao school is the keeper of many of the practices of Taoism and Buddhism over the many centuries but moreover we have the secret Dao System and Heavenly Dao system. We are also the holder of Celestial Immortal and Celestial  Lord practices of Daoism. In Heavenly Dao school we learn to access the Dao and then directly train with the energy of the Dao through De or virtue. This method of practice Dao through De is also known by the Laotzu lineage.

Heavenly Dao school as three main preparatory levels which lays the foundation for the higher level systems. The first level is common to most daoist traditions which is filling the dantian. The 2nd level is about combining yin and yang and creating the elixir and the third level is about awaking the inner thunder and the merging of the shen and qi in the lower dantian. I must emphasize this is only the preparation in our Heavenly Dao school. Once these three levels are completed one has access to learn higher levels systems finallly culminating in celestial immortal systems, celestial lord systems, then the Dao system and then finally the Heavenly Dao system.  We have over 60 higher level systems to train in. After this one learns to access the energy of Dao without a system, simply through De one may access Dao. 

After one can train the Dao without the need of a system or an external movement then one is ready to progress to the secret Haotian cultivation school. 

Haotian stands for Heavenly God and the Haotian school is not a school of Taoism but of cultivation. Once one learns to cultivate the systems of heavenly Dao school and multiple lineages start to become available to you. Simply mentally you can practice any system. Cultivation becomes your main practice. 

Now I must emphasize that in this world people feel that if they are practicing qigong, doing neigong, chanting mantras or doing any energy practices they are cultivating but this is not true. What’s happening is they are training not cultivating. When you cultivate you do not use any movements, you do not use the breath and you do not use the basic mind, and it is not meditation either.

In our Haotian School we have 5 main levels of cultivation. Cultivation to be honest had been completely lost in our modern day and may have only been accessed in ancient China. However in other heavenly worlds there are masters of cultivation and they are known as cultivators. Once you enter into the first level in the Haotian school you are no longer a Taoist but a Cultivator. The levels of the Haotian school were only told of in Chinese legends. If people have watched the movie Evernight this is very similar to what we do in the Haotian school.

In the Haotian school we have 5 main levels of cultivation.

1. Basic

2. Perception

3. No doubt

4. See through

5. Knowing Destiny.

We practice these levels at the energy level, the cultivation level and at the physical level where actual abilities start to take place.

i will give a brief description of each of the these 5 levels since this is not really known at all today.

Basic - one is able to cultivate the energy of heaven and earth and perceive it  clearly

perception - one is able to perceive all the different energies with heaven earth and beyond and one can cultivate each one through ones perception.

No doubt - Ones level in cultivation reaches a point where one can do things with energy that are not normally possible. This includes healing and martial power.

see through - all that can be said about this is one operates in a different paradigm.

knowing destiny - this can only be told orally to those at the see through  level.

there are also higher levels including the No Rules level.

Further training in the Haotian school includes learning how to cultivate Guang ming. This is very important in the Haotian school because representing the Light is intrinsic to what Haotian is about.

in the Haotian school there are no systems, external movements or breathings or meditstion. We purely cultivate. 

Aftrr mastering guang ming we then learn to do Ling li which is a higher level of spiritual martial energy. 

we also learn to cultivate the energy of the five guardians including the Phoenix and the Qilin.

My mission is to bring cultivation back to humanity. But before one learns to cultivate one must first enter the Dao, this is why we have the Heavenly Dao school first.

When one learns to do Guang Ming one becomes of the Light. And this Light can never go out.

I will also say we are not a school simply for health issues and to feel good or for mental peace, though these side effects happen as one progresses. We are about mastering Daoism and mastering cultivation.

Both the Heavenly Dao school and the Haotian school are a culmination of my years of searching for the authentic daoist practice. It was extremely difficult to find the methods and the hardships and obstacles I had to go through I want no one to go through.

I am now offering the methods easily available on the internet. As of right now all the teaching is done one-to-one on zoom video. In the future we will have in person and online group seminars.

Comment your thoughts and any questions you may have I will be happy to answer.

I have lots of money  .... LOTS  ... actually, so much spare cash lying around, it obscene .

Now, what do I have to do to learn 'real cultivation ' ?

• Like 2

The whole text shows not one inch of true neidan knowledge...it is just endless bable. 

And of course it is Aussar.....from the true kriya yoga he sold for 10 000 USD to neidan and neigong. 

Interesting is that he starts the scam over and over again. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, freeform said:

Who is that?

I must’ve missed a fun period here 😅

😂😂😂....he is a scamer of the highest order.

Has been around the Internet for almost 10 years i guess. 

He always sells "special hidden knowledge" he got from special super masters in the mountains..... at first he sold secret techniques of kriya yoga that he got from babaji himself...for just 10 000 USD.  😂

Later he had a website where he sold dozens of secret daoist paths.

And now this...but he always finds people who are willing to pay.

But that he still does this after all this years ...  he got a drive for his scam.😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

Yes I am Ausar and I am the headmaster of Heavenly Dao school.

I have never once scammed anyone. My prices are not different then learning from any high level msster or school.

A couple years ago I did sell a white lotus practice that came from one of my teachers GMDW, which I termed celestial Kriya yoga because it worked with Om energy in a celestial way. People derived much benefit from this. 

I have moved on from this having studied much in the years then and I am now focused on the Dao cultivation.

With regards to the price of each foundational level, it is 500 for the level alone, but if you want to add a high level system to practice along with each level it is another 500.

these systems are extremely authentic and produce tangible results immediately. 

Now if you want to talk about Dao realization and attainment and training please do, I have no time for arguments. If you are interested or simply want to talk more about Dao then this is fine. I have so much to talk about.

Now let me present a topic,

no one knows how to produce Guang Ming without chants or movements, in the Haotian school this is a training. One can also heal or destroy with Guang Ming.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MIchael80 said:

He always sells "special hidden knowledge" he got from special super masters in the mountains..... at first he sold secret techniques of kriya yoga that he got from babaji himself...for just 10 000 USD.  😂

But that he still does this after all this years ...  he got a drive for his scam.😂

I have never said I met babaji, Celestial Kriya yoga was always 1008 dollars.

and I never learnt from anyone in the mountains.

31 minutes ago, MIchael80 said:

Thanks for letting me know.

Hopefully this is the main google result for ‘Heavenly Dao School’.

Incidentally, I’ve been instructed on some interesting principles around how the Ming is affected by purposefully using spiritual knowledge solely for personal gain… It’s not a recommended path to go down, obviously.

Theres also a mechanic around using spiritually derived siddhi for personal gain too…

Ignorance and self delusion won’t save you from it either.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, MIchael80 said:

1 hour ago, MIchael80 said:

The whole text shows not one inch of true neidan knowledge...it is just endless bable. 

And of course it is Aussar.....from the true kriya yoga he sold for 10 000 USD to neidan and neigong. 

Interesting is that he starts the scam over and over again. 

Heavenly Dao does not teach basic neidan.

if you want immortal fetus training we have the eight immortals system and golden child in heaven system. This does the entire yangshen training without doing it manually.

Stop being aggressive and talk respectfully.

also I have never sold anything for 10000 dollars. 

5 minutes ago, freeform said:

Thanks for letting me know.

Hopefully this is the main google result for ‘Heavenly Dao School’.

Incidentally, I’ve been instructed on some interesting principles around how the Ming is affected by purposefully using spiritual knowledge solely for personal gain… It’s not a recommended path to go down, obviously.

Theres also a mechanic around using spiritually derived siddhi for personal gain too…

Ignorance and self delusion won’t save you from it either.

In cultivation it is all for power and gain and to protect ones life. Clearly you know nothing about Ming. If one is a true immortal no mater what happens in one worldly life ones Ming is not affected. Your Ming has very little to dodo with your life on the earth. Your Ming is your immortal life essence that carries with you through your immortal life once you realize immortality. You don’t have Ming unless you attain it. Once you attain Dao you have a lot of Ming.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, freeform said:

Who is that?

I must’ve missed a fun period here 😅

These two links can share more information. I was originally going to reply with more information before Vajra Fist quickly identified Ausar, but I held back believing the mods wouldn’t like me doing so. Now that a few people have identified another sock puppet account of Ausar too, here:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/47382-ausar-a-fraud/

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/?page=189&tab=comments#comment-828719

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

I never said anything bad about flying Phoenix. At the time there was a single person the Bak fu pai lineage spreading false rumors against me.

Also I do not teach Bak fu pai. I teach Heavenly Dao.

Now GMDW was my teacher for 3 years. What I teach in Heavenly Dao does not come from GMDW.

if you doubt if he was my teacher, I have pictures and video recording with me and him personally, I didn’t just learn from him on Skype. Also you may also call the hospital we’re he was for many years after he had the stroke, I am on the records there as a frequent visitor. GMDW personally taught me a system known as the 10000 immortal dragons. I learnt this over a period of 1 month in LA. 

13 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

If one is a true immortal

Ohhh I see! You’re a true immortal. 

All notions of this being a scam have now been dispelled 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am shocked with the anger on this forum.

with regards to my high level systems you can find them here

https://www.taoistalchemy.org/high-level-systems/

6 minutes ago, freeform said:

Ohhh I see! You’re a true immortal. 

All notions of this being a scam have now been dispelled 😬

Also if I did not realize immortality how could I teach heavenly Dao. 

immortality starts when you reach an attainment that permanently connects you to one of the three pure realms of Dao.

you can attain this with the our Three heavens system which relates to the three pure ones.

Edited by Heavenly Dao School

33 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Hi everyone,

Yes I am Ausar and I am the headmaster of Heavenly Dao school.

I have never once scammed anyone. My prices are not different then learning from any high level msster or school.

A couple years ago I did sell a white lotus practice that came from one of my teachers GMDW, which I termed celestial Kriya yoga because it worked with Om energy in a celestial way. People derived much benefit from this. 

I have moved on from this having studied much in the years then and I am now focused on the Dao cultivation.

With regards to the price of each foundational level, it is 500 for the level alone, but if you want to add a high level system to practice along with each level it is another 500.

these systems are extremely authentic and produce tangible results immediately. 

Now if you want to talk about Dao realization and attainment and training please do, I have no time for arguments. If you are interested or simply want to talk more about Dao then this is fine. I have so much to talk about.

Now let me present a topic,

no one knows how to produce Guang Ming without chants or movements, in the Haotian school this is a training. One can also heal or destroy with Guang Ming.

This seems to be what I was looking for for many years. Many teachers don't really train siddhi, and only mention them rarely. Those fake Sofa-based cultivators, who can only talk but cannot even levitate. You can see a lack of confidence when fake teachers are asked about real siddhi and power.

I have learned that foundation levels cost 500$ each,  how many there are? And most importantly what is the price to learn high-level cultivation methods? 

6 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Hi, 

I never said anything bad about flying Phoenix. At the time there was a single person the Bak fu pai lineage spreading false rumors against me.

Also I do not teach Bak fu pai. I teach Heavenly Dao.

Now GMDW was my teacher for 3 years. What I teach in Heavenly Dao does not come from GMDW.

if you doubt if he was my teacher, I have pictures and video recording with me and him personally, I didn’t just learn from him on Skype. Also you may also call the hospital we’re he was for many years after he had the stroke, I am on the records there as a frequent visitor. GMDW personally taught me a system known as the 10000 immortal dragons. I learnt this over a period of 1 month in LA. 

Isn’t elderly abuse a felony? 

The link posted from the Flying Phoenix thread above dispels the false notion that GM Doo Wai ever had a student named Ausar. Given his stroke, it’s highly unlikely he was able to teach anyone for over the past decade.

And if it were really a special system from GMDW, one wouldn’t discard it so easily. It’s also highly suspect that if someone already has a highly advanced cultivation system already, why he would learn more from Doo Wai only to discard it later in favor of what he claims to have now.

It is my sincere hope that one day, Ausar, you will develop and cultivate a sense of virtue, ethics, and compassion towards others so that you no longer feel the need to participate in further deceitful activities to achieve whatever you are hoping to achieve... activities that have harmed a few members on this forum, in addition to many others.

Until then, may your students who sincerely seek spiritual wisdom and growth find what they are looking for one day, in spite of what has been presented to them via “Haotian”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know what first of all heavenly Dao is not about Bak fu pai.

and I was a student of gmdw for 3 years, I spent over 50k learning from him and paying for his food every other day while supposed true disciples did nothing for him that he had to ask me for Chinese lunch everyday. I also gave him a bath and shower twice because the hospital he was in did not care for him well, and I also cleaned up his feces from a hotel floor when he could not hold it, how dare you talk to me about elderly abuse!

also a learnt heavenly Dao after I learnt from doo Wai. When i was learning from doo Wai I did not have heavenly Dao.

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Isn’t elderly abuse a felony? 

The link posted from the Flying Phoenix thread above dispels the false notion that GM Doo Wai ever had a student named Ausar. Given his stroke, it’s highly unlikely he was able to teach anyone for over the past decade.

And if it were really a special system from GMDW, one wouldn’t discard it so easily. It’s also highly suspect that if someone already has a highly advanced cultivation system already, why he would learn more from Doo Wai only to discard it later in favor of what he claims to have now.

It is my sincere hope that one day, Ausar, you will develop and cultivate a sense of virtue, ethics, and compassion towards others so that you no longer feel the need to participate in further deceitful activities to achieve whatever you are hoping to achieve... activities that have harmed a few members on this forum, in addition to many others.

Until then, may your students who sincerely seek spiritual wisdom and growth find what they are looking for one day, in spite of what has been presented to them via “Haotian”.

2 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

You know what first of all heavenly Dao is not about Bak fu pai.

and I was a student of gmdw for 3 years, I spent over 50k learning from him and paying for his food every other day while supposed true disciples did nothing for him that he had to ask me for Chinese lunch everyday. I also gave him a bath and shower twice because the hospital he was in did not care for him well, and I also cleaned up his feces from a hotel floor when he could not hold it, how dare you talk to me about elderly abuse!

k

19 minutes ago, XianGong said:

This seems to be what I was looking for for many years. Many teachers don't really train siddhi, and only mention them rarely. Those fake Sofa-based cultivators, who can only talk but cannot even levitate. You can see a lack of confidence when fake teachers are asked about real siddhi and power.

I have learned that foundation levels cost 500$ each,  how many there are? And most importantly what is the price to learn high-level cultivation methods? 

Hi yes 500 each. Then for Haotian cultivation methods school it is free of charge and only for select students only. In Haotian school we actually train cultivation, you will be able to just perceive thunder and lighting or let’s say even celestial thunder and lightning as an example and just cultivate it. To learn how to cultivate is like learning how to use a new muscle or like learning how to swim. It is not easy but can be done, once you learn to cultivate you never need to use the breathing again.

you will also be able to cultivate any energy you wish, including energy from different celestial realms.

this is all at the perception level.

1 minute ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

Hi yes 500 each. Then for Haotian cultivation methods school it is free of charge and only for select students only. In Haotian school we actually train cultivation, you will be able to just perceive thunder and lighting or let’s say even celestial thunder and lightning as an example and just cultivate it. To learn how to cultivate is like learning how to use a new muscle or like learning how to swim. It is not easy but can be done, once you learn to cultivate you never need to use the breathing again.

Can't I just skip foundation and join cultivator school now?

1 minute ago, XianGong said:

Can't I just skip foundation and join cultivator school now?

You may but it may be harder to perceive the energy. What foundation methods have you done and do you have an energetic attainment in lower dantian? However cultivation is not really based on lower dantian tbh. It is just learning and mastering the daoism in this world that known makes cultivation a bit easier.

I see in you that you know the difference between a daoist and a cultivator. This is very good.

when you reach perception level you will be able to cultivate any energy you want.

2 minutes ago, Heavenly Dao School said:

What foundation methods have you done and do you have an energetic attainment in lower dantian?

Can't you just see it? I will open the barriers and deactivate a multi-layered defense system on my mental field, so venerable Heavenly Dao Master could quickly scan my energy cultivation. I believe that's a much faster method, than talking or writing an essay of what I have been doing for the past 500 years.

I know for beings of high-level time and space is only an illusion they can pierce through it with their Qi. I might have some skills, but I never met a true immortal, which is why I am so interested.

• Haha 1