Nungali

Non Homo Sapiens hybrid found

.... I dont believe that is a real picture ;  the angle of the shadow on the floor does not   ........

• Haha 2

another tangent:

"Enoch 6.1-4 'And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: "Come let us choose ourselves wives from among the children of men and beget us children." ... And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments... and they became pregnant' - The Secret History of the World

So it begins, the timely fall of our heavenly beings, angels who lusted for a taste of the what the world can offer. As it was said in the Book of Enoch, there were angels who took in daughters of men as wives and produced offspring; these offspring came to be known as Nephilim: children of Heaven and Earth." 

Edited by old3bob

Funny, speaking of hybrids I was just commenting in a different discussion here that I have more neanderthal DNA than about 75% of 23andme users. Now I wonder about denisovan DNA. 🙈🙉🙊

11 hours ago, el_tortugo said:

Funny, speaking of hybrids I was just commenting in a different discussion here that I have more neanderthal DNA than about 75% of 23andme users. Now I wonder about denisovan DNA. 🙈🙉🙊

How did you find that out  ?

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

How did you find that out  ?

23 and Me says that. When I originally received my results they said I had more neanderthal DNA than 93% of their database. I guess it's not that rare and that the more people who have their DNA tested, the more are found to have neanderthal DNA.

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

It depends what is in their database , yes .

We had some confused scandal here a while back ; a few obviously  aboriginal people got one of these 'public' genetic tests and they came back with  a variety of ancestry but no indications of Aboriginal ancestry .

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/kimberley/programs/mornings/dna-tests/10904796

I've seen some good videos on how general these tests are. I'll share here if I can find it. They are not very specific. Neanderthal seems general and safe enough. My percentage was just below 2%if I remember right.

23 and me was shown to have failed to identify siblings in a test run by a media push some years back. 

Could worth sending in another test under another name to see if you get same/similar results to be more certain.  Course, being mostly for entertainment... does it matter?

14 hours ago, silent thunder said:

does it matter?

I don't think it ultimately matters. It is as you mention, mostly for entertainment. That said I am looking deeper into the medical side of DNA and other testing. Also, my half sister also scored high in the Neanderthal DNA, so I know which parent that comes from. 

• Like 1

I went with Ancestry and have been impressed by their results.

My results almost exactly mirror what I learned of our history and make up from my parents, uncle and grandparents.

And from time to time, they ammend the results as they garner a deeper data base and/or refine their technology.

It's fascinating and has been rewarding to be able to trace back to early 1400's to specific farms, graves and county sites.  All the names derived from having access to international records has been really amazing and specific.

Apparently so ... going by the  STUPID and constant adverts they show on TV .

I am related  ( in some round about way )  to Ned Kelly .   REALLY  ???? WOW !   :o    You must be sooooo cool ... and sooo proud .

( 'Proud'  due to an accident of birth  )  " Everyone wants a bush ranger in the family !  "

No we friggin dont !  Only if you are sad case   and dont have a life and want to impress people at parties at your house ; gradually leading them , drink in hand , over to your  'oh so artistic '  modern sculptural rendition of Ned Kelly's mask  while gesturing with your other hand ; "  Yes , I got this specially  made so I   could show it off at parties and as a lead in to what I am about to tell you ; that I am actually a descendant of a  bush ranger ... that wasn't actually Ned Kelly ,  but associated with him in a roundabout way .

:rolleyes:

I bet she is also a reincarnation of Cleopatra   :)