ThreeLeaf

Cool and interesting stuff on health and spirituality

dwai

MODERATOR NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending mod team review, and will be moved to the pit or cleaned up and unlocked if deemed fit. 

Message added by dwai

4 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Mods i already gave you permission to delete this thread idk how. Feels like there's too much hogwash here. This is a delicate issue and needs to be approached in a lighter manner.

FYI you don’t grant permissions... mods and admin do and decide regardless of what you think about a thread.

Re: hogwash: res ipsa locquitur.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:31 PM, Nungali said:

No , not only are you now making stuff up , you are quoting 'me' from   16 hrs ago ;

and responding with this post , yet looking at the record, I never said that in ANY post marked  16 hrs ago , which means you quoted a 16 hr old post, removed my text from it and inserted your own words to make it look like I said that , so you could lay your trolling game

also I note, at the time of THIS post yur above 'illegal post ' shows it is unedited , so dont run back and try and change it now

No , by doing that ... YOU have actually lost ... and soon you will find out why .    :)

Moderator Marking of this post for the record.

5 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Mods i already gave you permission to delete this thread idk how. Feels like there's too much hogwash here. This is a delicate issue and needs to be approached in a lighter manner.

Moderator note.

Edited by zerostao

On 9/30/2021 at 5:02 PM, ThreeLeaf said:

Opposite of life is death errr wrong on first one.. Saving someone is preventing them from being destroyed.. what you said is like saying if i made a fire the opposite of that is you stopping me from making the fire in the first place... Illogical

Proceation is creating of life.. murder is destroying of life. You lost just give up its getting old..

Also there can be multiple sariras you said.. That still doesn't disprove my theory. The heat in neidan hardens the blood and creates immortal seeds/philosopher stones. They regulate energy or something imo. It is great to know we can make more then one. Never read that in 10k books.

Btw jindan is not translated as immortal elixer. The true original translation is bright pearl...

MODERATOR MESSAGE---AND I USUALLY DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC MY MODERATING COMMENTARY; I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM GOING ON TWELVE YEARS.

THIS IS THE FIRST INSTANCE I AM AWARE OF WHERE ONE MEMBER QUOTES ANOTHER MEMBER, THEN EDITS THE ORIGINAL CONTENT OF THAT QUOTED POST. 

I REQUEST ADMIN REVIEW OF THIS REPORT AND MY DECISION TO ASSIGN TWENTY WARNING POINTS, NEVER TO EXPIRE.

BANNED.

• Thanks 1