ThreeLeaf

Cool and interesting stuff on health and spirituality

dwai

MODERATOR NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending mod team review, and will be moved to the pit or cleaned up and unlocked if deemed fit. 

Message added by dwai

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

YUP. YOU GOT IT, NUN! :D

OMG !     How did you find out about ......  that !  ???

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-wp6RwtC0PaEyz6KduYd

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good stuff for me to go through. Didn't realize opposite of murder is saving someone. Feel kinda dumb i didnt think about that lol. But lets think that one through. Lets say i freeze you then its opposite is to unfreeze you. Or the opposite is to burn you idk, But opposite of birth then could be the final blow? Not death but the actual final moment of life or cause. Like birth is is original moment of life. Well then again i still got you because without murder there can be no saviors or heroes. I bet you don't like that.

ps. I forgot to mention another thing about yin yang i believe is. Yang is somethingness and yin nothingness. Yin is boredum. For example in space you got the great attractor which you can see. But the great repeller is a empty void. For example Cold is the abscence of heat. Darkness the abscence of light ect. Yin is actual nothingness. Idk if yall agree but fun to think about.

Problem i run into though is.. Does cold exist? Most people will say of course it does. But all negatives seem to be the lack of existence to its opposite. Idk lil confused. Up and down of course exists but is down just the lack of up lool they seem pretty equal instead of like light and dark.

One more thing is murder is destroying life. I dont see how saving someone is creating life.. more like preventing it from being destroyed. Birth still seems like a suitable opposite because its actual creation of life. Try to dig yourself out of that one lool.... or opposite of murder is procreation. Procreation and birth must be very separate things then? idk so imo opposite of saving someone which is preventing you from being destroyed is actually abortions preventing you from being born. Trust me the rabbit hole goes very deep. When you look into the abyss it looks back at you. This type of knowledge isn't meant for us lowly mortals.

Edited by ThreeLeaf
  • Haha 1

I got something very interesting i would like to know. I have never read this before but i can feel it in my gut that its true. That the immortal seed, the jindan, great bright pearl, core formation actually exists as a actual crystal. Think about it in neidan there is a a lot of concentrated heat. If you heat your blood which is actually liquid crystal it hardens and becomes a hard crystal jindan. My main evidence that it is a actual crystal is because of bhuddists sarira.

If you look up sarira you'll find out when they cremate monks they leave behind a crystal which is the only thing that doesn't burn. Then they put it in a jar with the others. I also heard stories of monks implanting sarira's into there students. They never said what the sarira was.. Except for sarira I have never read or ever heard anyone talk about this so i thought i would put it out there.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

29 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Good stuff for me to go through. Didn't realize opposite of murder is saving someone.

Well, it actually isnt . I was playing on  YOUR field there  .... a lot of stuff 'in your field'  (of reasoning and explanations )   ' isn't '

eg see below *  ... and your failure to offer results of any 'research' you said you where going to do .

Feel kinda dumb i didnt think about that lol. But lets think that one through. Lets say i freeze you then its opposite is to unfreeze you. Or the opposite is to burn you idk,

:D    - that's all very personal and focused on me  .   I have been frozen , burnt , murdered  and other stuff in this thread .

Maybe do your experiments on a cat ? 

But opposite of birth then could be the final blow? Not death but the actual final moment of life or cause. Like birth is is original moment of life. Well then again i still got you because without murder there can be no saviors or heroes. I bet you don't like that.

Yes, I can honestly say I dont like that  . The reason I dont like it is becasue it is illogical and not thought through properly .

Here are some real heroes  ....  rightly acknowledged  .... no one had to be murdered for them to exist ;

b5af4357cdc0888f7205958acdc0d1d499b59155

ps. I forgot to mention another thing about yin yang i believe is. Yang is somethingness and yin nothingness. Yin is boredum. For example in space you got the great attractor which you can see. But the great repeller is a empty void. For example Cold is the abscence of heat. Darkness the abscence of light ect. Yin is actual nothingness. Idk if yall agree but fun to think about.

Problem i run into though is.. Does cold exist? Most people will say of course it does. But all negatives seem to be the lack of existence to its opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

Idk lil confused. Up and down of course exists but is down just the lack of up lool they seem pretty equal instead of like light and dark.

One more thing is murder is destroying life. I dont see how saving someone is creating life more like preventing it from being destroyed. Birth still seems like a suitable opposite because its actual creation of life.

Except it isn't .   Birth is the beginning of an individual's  life .

Try to dig yourself out of that one lool....

I am not 'in ' anything  that I need to dig myself out of  .... except in your imagination .

or opposite of murder is procreation. Procreation and birth must be very separate things then? idk

Since you asked , yes  ,  Procreation and birth are different things . 

and since you have introduced a new term for an opposite  ;  procreation is a a term that  covers the process of  ;

procreation
noun [ U ]
  formal

uk

/ˌprəʊ.kriˈeɪ.ʃən/ us

/ˌproʊ.kriˈeɪ.ʃən/

While  birth is a part of that process :

birth
/bəːθ/

noun
noun: birth; plural noun: births
  1. the emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being.

.....  as I said above .

now  ... see below .

• Like 1

You said you would do research on how the Moon effects the fluid in our bodies .  You either didnt do it or dont want to post the results .

I'll do it for you ;

How Does the Moon Affect Our Bodies?

Physically, the bright light from a full Moon has been shown to affect sleep—which could make us feel out of sorts.

However, does it affect our fluids—our blood flow, mucus, and brain chemicals? You might think, “If I’m made mostly of water, and the Moon pulls untold tons of seawater as it controls the tides, why shouldn’t the Moon personally affect me?”

Nope. The Moon cannot budge even a gram of your bodily fluids. That’s for two reasons:

• First, the lunar tides arise mostly because there’s a 7% difference in lunar gravity between its pull on the side of Earth nearest it, and the side farthest away. This difference is the tidal effect.
  • But since there is no difference between the Moon’s gravity-strength acting on your head and acting on your feet, your body is bathed in equality so far as the Moon is concerned. Nothing budges. So you see, the Moon has no attraction for water! Rather, its effect depends on any distance-variations. "

and for your further elucidation about the Moon;s gravity effect on earths oceans and tides   (  ie  nothing is 'pulled up '  )

moontides1_full_width.jpg

The above illustration really makes it clear how the Moon creates its three-foot tidal bulge on Earth’s oceans, even if the lunar gravity is far too weak to lift anything—even single atoms—upward in any way.

Look at the two spots in Earth’s oceans marked A and B. The Moon’s gravity is pulling upward on each drop of ocean water. The pull is NOT straight up, but toward the Moon, which almost always is in some direction at an angle. This lunar torque thus has a vertical and a horizontal component, each of which is depicted by a thin line.

The vertical component has no affect on the water, because it’s more than counter-balanced by Earth’s much stronger gravity in the opposite, downward direction.

But the horizontal vector is not opposed by anything. Thus, each drop of sea water is nudged SIDEWAYS, toward the Earthly spot that’s right beneath the Moon. Each bit of nudging is tiny, but it adds up until, at that region beneath the Moon, the ocean piles up to a height of three feet above normal.

(When the rotating Earth brings this tidal bulge toward land, the shallowing seabed accentuates it, so that the average coastal tide is five feet.)

So now you know why tides happen. Nothing is pulled up toward the Moon. However, all the seawater is moving SIDEWAYS. "

https://www.almanac.com/how-does-moon-affect-our-bodies

[ even sources like Farmer's almanac  know about this ! ]

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:

I got something very interesting i would like to know. I have never read this before but i can feel it in my gut that its true. That the immortal seed, the jindan, great bright pearl, core formation actually exists as a actual crystal.

I didnt think they where the same thing   ... ?

I see jindan  ( 金丹 "golden elixir") as 'immortal elixir'   not  ' immortal seed ' .

Here is how I see the 'immortal seed' ;

“I am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star. I am Life, and the giver of Life; yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death.”

I will not define the 'one great pearl' as I am not       "  living inside a cave of demons on the black mountain "   :)

The question came from the cave of demons -
The master answered with a mudball.
Beyond telling, absolutely beyond telling,
Ultimately we can only nod to ourselves.

- Hsuan-sha

300 Koan Shobogenzo, case 15.

:)

Think about it in neidan there is a a lot of concentrated heat. If you heat your blood which is actually liquid crystal it hardens and becomes a hard crystal jindan. My main evidence that it is a actual crystal is because of bhuddists sarira.

But we know what that is .

If you look up sarira you'll find out when they cremate monks they leave behind a crystal which is the only thing that doesn't burn

I dont need to look it up, I have known about this for decades.

... and it isnt  just A crystal each leaves behind that is the 'one' pearl that contains our life essence , it can be several from the one body .    So that idea is 'out the door' .

But you can look it up , here is a start ;

https://buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/7459/what-are-sariras-scientifically-seen

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Śarīra#Scientific_analysis

. Then they put it in a jar with the others. I also heard stories of monks implanting sarira's into there students. They never said what the sarira was.. Except for sarira I have never read or ever heard anyone talk about this so i thought i would put it out there.

The 'secret' of its ( the 'seed of life' )  passing is given in  most 3rd degree initiations .  Its an 'obvious secret ' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:

...... This type of knowledge isn't meant for us lowly mortals.

I agree  .....  however    I    am not  a  'lowly mortal '  . 

:) 

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

he is pulling down a blind

Yes Nun 

He is pulling down a blind

I have made the correction from 'curtain' to blind in my post

With the blind down...

th?id=OIP.jt5MQk6bQUnVBIonZnhQ2AHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=297&h=168

Thank you.

- Anand

Actual examples of suffering right now in the world, including genocide and ethnic cleansing, and diaspora.

I hope that anyone who even remotely considers what the OP is saying to instead dismiss that weird line of rationalizing and look at facts instead. 

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/rohingya-crisis-myanmar

https://www.rescue.org/article/top-10-crises-world-should-be-watching-2021

https://www.rescue.org/article/three-refugee-women-describe-whats-happening-tigray

https://www.amnesty.org.ph/campaigns/war-on-drugs/

https://www.hrw.org/report/2020/04/09/shoot-traitors/discrimination-against-muslims-under-indias-new-citizenship-policy

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

moontides1_full_width.jpg

The above illustration really makes it clear how the Moon creates its three-foot tidal bulge on Earth’s oceans, even if the lunar gravity is far too weak to lift anything—even single atoms—upward in any way.

The moon can lift the water 3 feet but it can't lift a single atom.. I guess water isn't made of atoms instead its made out of magical fairy juice..

The Opposite of murder is life.. The opposite of murder is saving someone.

Opposite of life is death errr wrong on first one.. Saving someone is preventing them from being destroyed.. what you said is like saying if i made a fire the opposite of that is you stopping me from making the fire in the first place... Illogical

Proceation is creating of life.. murder is destroying of life. You lost just give up its getting old..

Also there can be multiple sariras you said.. That still doesn't disprove my theory. The heat in neidan hardens the blood and creates immortal seeds/philosopher stones. They regulate energy or something imo. It is great to know we can make more then one. Never read that in 10k books.

Btw jindan is not translated as immortal elixer. The true original translation is bright pearl...

Edited by ThreeLeaf

13 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

The moon can lift the water 3 feet but it can't lift a single atom.. I guess water isn't made of atoms instead its made out of magical fairy juice..

This seems to be the limit of your comprehension  ?   Really ?

You say you will look into something  , you dont , when someone else does and osts a detailed yet simple explanation  for your elucidation and to correct your entirely faulty and wrong premise that you base your tantric advice on , you come up with an infantile response like that ?

I hope you continue to carry on this manner as it only exposes yu and backs up what the other posters here have pointed out about you and your silly theories .

The article explains  that  the Moon DOES NOT lift water 3 feet  .    You just made that up yourself .

If your brain could work in any logical deductive way , you would realise the Moon cant lift water as if it could, all th water on Earth would have been lifted off about 3 billion years ago .

What, you think the Moon's gravity lifts water 3 feet and then somehow stops lifting it  ?     :D

Very entertaining   :) 

Carry on , I cant wait to see what comes next .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Opposite of life is death errr wrong on first one.

No , not only are you now making stuff up , you are quoting 'me' from   16 hrs ago ;

The Opposite of murder is life.. The opposite of murder is saving someone.

and responding with this post , yet looking at the record, I never said that in ANY post marked  16 hrs ago , which means you quoted a 16 hr old post, removed my text from it and inserted your own words to make it look like I said that , so you could lay your trolling game

also I note, at the time of THIS post yur above 'illegal post ' shows it is unedited , so dont run back and try and change it now

18 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

. Saving someone is preventing them from being destroyed.. what you said is like saying if i made a fire the opposite of that is you stopping me from making the fire in the first place... Illogical

Proceation is creating of life.. murder is destroying of life. You lost just give up its getting old..

No , by doing that ... YOU have actually lost ... and soon you will find out why .    :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Earl i already explained benefits to genocide even tho it sounds inhumane. Its because if we didnt kill ourselves we would overpopulate and destroy the earth. If we didn't kill ourselves then the planet would kill you itself if you kept hurting it. The entire biosphere is already collapsing. There are a few other benefits that are harder to see.

I see, now you are posting about ;

the benefits of genocide

OMG !

genocide is not suicide  .     people suffering genocide are not killing themselves .

Unless you are saying 'we' as general , in that case this is one of the worst things you have written .... so far .

We need genocide to stop overpopulation  ????  

:wacko:

MODS !    HELP !!!!

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThreeLeaf said:

image.png.d1fab6f0efc132b05be88ce9fcf8428c.png

I guess atmosphere isn't made of atoms either instead its Heavenly dragons breathe.

so ... according to   'spiritual science research foundation , there is a narrow corridor of atmosphere leading to the Moon  - quick, someone call NASA ,   they wont have to carry that air on board any more, or those astronaut suits , or even a rocket ... they can now fly a plane to the moon .

:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Was that an offer ?

Heaven forbids - NO!

Not to anyone.

Stay safe and keep well.

- Anand

3 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Earl i already explained benefits to genocide even tho it sounds inhumane. Its because if we didnt kill ourselves we would overpopulate and destroy the earth. If we didn't kill ourselves then the planet would kill you itself if you kept hurting it. The entire biosphere is already collapsing. There are a few other benefits that are harder to see.

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I see, now you are posting about ;

the benefits of genocide

OMG !

genocide is not suicide  .     people suffering genocide are not killing themselves .

Unless you are saying 'we' as general , in that case this is one of the worst things you have written .... so far .

We need genocide to stop overpopulation  ????  

:wacko:

MODS !    HELP !!!!

If+you+find+yourself+in+a+hole%252C+the+

5 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

No.
The opposite of life is not "murder" or "genocide", the opposite of life is aging, getting old, and passing away. Has nothing to do with murder, genocide, torture, or any other thing you find perfectly normal apparently.

Many people pass away in their sleep when they are old.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, XianGong said:

No.
The opposite of life is not "murder" or "genocide", the opposite of life is aging, getting old, and passing away. Has nothing to do with murder, genocide, torture, or any other thing you find perfectly normal apparently.

Many people pass away in their sleep when they are old.

Again i never said opposite of life is murder... opposite of life isnt aging either its just death. Opposite of aging is becoming younger through right teachings. Please stop talking about genocide the mods dont like it. But again Opposite of destroying life is creating life.. Its ok to not know opposites. God/dao installed a mental block for everyone to prevent them from knowing. If everyone understood the world is perfect then there would be too much boring order and not enough fun chaos..Again more stuff the mental block will block out but oh well. The opposite of destroying life is not preventing it from being destroyed either.. Opposite of preventing something from being destroyed is preventing something from being created. So why did the dao make everyone so dumb?? Well if everyone was super smart there would be no curiosity, mystery, also would be painful and boring. vice versa ignorance is bliss. So we are all made ignorant and also stupid to be happier. Thank you dao!

Mods i already gave you permission to delete this thread idk how. Feels like there's too much hogwash here. This is a delicate issue and needs to be approached in a lighter manner.