ThreeLeaf

Cool and interesting stuff on health and spirituality

dwai

MODERATOR NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending mod team review, and will be moved to the pit or cleaned up and unlocked if deemed fit. 

Message added by dwai

6 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Cleansox you asked for mechanical process on how the moons gravity affects the water in our body and what its doing. I'll try to find a answer. But i think since liquid(spinal FLUID) is easily moved instead of like bones. Then if it can be pulled or moved it will.

I look forward to the results of your research .

here are some other considerations ; check out how the CSF is in a closed system that distributes the pressure in it to various areas of that system and how it varies and what internal mechanisms drive and  regulate this  naturally and under what cycles,with their internal and external influences .

Here is a start  ;  ' Craniosacral Biodynamics '  ....   ;)

Did you know that there is also a therapy that physically manipulates these changes  in pressure from spine to skull  ?

Also, check out the medical condition known as 'cranial coning'  and the very radical emergency medical treatment for it 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decompressive_craniectomy

( which I have been personally involved with  ..... inside a hospital elevator ! )

Spoiler

Patient on bed passes out , nurse checks vitals ; " He's coning ! "   doc grabs scalpel, I elevate the head so incision site is upward ,  cut skin, expose skull , surgical 'chisel and hammer ' , tap tap tap ... pop!   A dics of bone pops out , nurse catches it on sterile cloth  , doc :  "Good, we will need that later . "

Pssssssshhhh !    air coming out hole  (better than fluid ! )  , temp dressing . near instantly guy comes to .

Me still holding his head ; "Keep still , relax !  "

" Whats happening  ? "

Nurse ; " We just did emergency craniectomy on you , you will be okay now ."

'Huh ?"

Me ; " We just cracked you skull open . "

' HUH ? "

" You feel alright now though dont you ?"

<surprised >  'Well,  yes . "

(its amazing how fast  this can bring a erson from near death to 'normalcy'  ... deping on the cause of course . )

Its been going on a looong time  actually ;

Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg

(although I do recommend a surgical dressing over the site instead of a tin  oil funnel or a book  :) )

neolithic_trepanning_tools_T_Wilson_Parr

Edited by Nungali

5 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Cleansox you asked for mechanical process on how the moons gravity affects the water in our body and what its doing. I'll try to find a answer. But i think since liquid(spinal FLUID) is easily moved instead of like bones. Then if it can be pulled or moved it will.

I look forward to the results of your research .

here are some other considerations ; check out how the CSF is in a closed system that distributes the pressure in it to various areas of that system and how it varies and what internal mechanisms drive and  regulate this  naturally and under what cycles,with their internal and external influences .

Here is a start  ;  ' Craniosacral Biodynamics '  ....   ;)

Did you know that there is also a therapy that physically manipulates these changes  in pressure from spine to skull  ?

Also, check out the medical condition known as 'coning'  and the very radical emergency medical treatment for it   ( which I have been personally involved with  ..... inside a hospital elevator ! )

5 hours ago, Cleansox said:

So, you basically made that one up. 

I think he read it  'somewhere '   or got it off someone else  (which he why he doesnt know the details .... yet * )  ... maybe some guy sitting in lotus at McDonalds ?

Blog-4-Leading-a-horse-to-water.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

There are people that have cured traumatic stress syndrome with a technique called Rewind.

Here is a link to it. https://www.thefusionmodel.com/yes-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-can-cured-quickly/

Autonomic dysregulation is a bodily disorder which all bodily disorders can be cured with proper procedure. DNA doesn't stay the same and is constantly changing. Not only that but i actually have a whole guide to bring someone back to perfect health. Every disorder is caused from a imbalance too little or too much of something. I had a nervous system problem that has been cured.

prediction related issues not sure what you mean but maybe its piano syndrome. Where you become lost in your mind with too much thinking. STOP THINKING there its cured lool.

No such thing as not having the ability to return. Except getting legs cut off. Its kinda off topic tho. You having legs(contentment) and removing legs(suffering). Getting fake legs(contentment) fake legs breaking(suffering)

Btw imo the whole medical system we have in the west is trash. Imo only good doctor is a surgeon.

Wow !    You never had  sickness cured by a doctor , never had stitches or a headache tablet or pain relief ?

Most people that criticise western medicine have surgeons at the forefront of their dislike !  I worked in OT as well , believe me , inside info on surgeons is pretty startling  ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

No such thing as CAN"T be cured. There is no poison that doesn't have a antidote. If there is then it hasn't been found yet.

and there is nothing that the magnificence Nungali can not do ! 

if there is ... I just have not done it yet .

:)

4 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Suffering does not beget suffering. If you got beaten as a child tell me are you going to beat your kids? Give examples to things you say dont just say them(nunali/Earl). Give me a example of suffering bringing about more suffering.

maybe he and many of us think its just too obvious and well known and we are not pushing some personal ego agenda  to try and prove something  so the need for examples is not there .

Anyway, I know of many examples where a  family history of violence or even sexual abuse is handed on .

I could give you medical and psychological  research on it , but then . western medicine is fake and lies , yeah ?

Oh, the twists and turns our egos create !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

maybe he and many of us think its just too obvious and well known and we are not pushing some personal ego agenda  to try and prove something  so the need for examples is not there .

Anyway, I know of many examples where a  family history of violence or even sexual abuse is handed on .

I could give you medical and psychological  research on it , but then . western medicine is fake and lies , yeah ?

Oh, the twists and turns our egos create !

I wonder if victims of bullying, rape, and school shootings, especially families of victims (yes, I went there) are happy after all this suffering as asserted by Leafy here.

I also wonder if people who’ve had cultural genocide would celebrate the erasure of their past and many of their people, Tibet, Xinjiang, and so on. 

On the subject of erasure... If ol’ Leafy says slavery is a good thing and makes people happier when they’re free and they won’t be miserable nor will their kids, I dare him to say that in some parts of Chicago...

...but we’ve already established he’s just trolling. If he actually believes this drivel, then the pandemic has really shown what isolation from other people has done to affect someone’s ability to understand and empathize while being stuck with the Internet (and some light novels and manga).

Also, knowing Leafy, he’ll complain about this “wall of text” but still never look at his original post and his abundant lack of paragraph spacing or punctuation.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Anyway, I will answer you question ;  I believe the opposite of murder / killing  someone  is saving someone's life .

Also, on a large scale  of murder and killing ( say, a war for example , or a genocide ) the opposite of that is  saving people, helping them and offering them refuge and assistance .

Which , incidentally, is a field  both  I and Earl Grey have worked in  .    (And also I have done it a few times on the individual level , in my hospital work ... and 1 on 1  'out in the field ' as it where  ...... seeing someone about to be killed , or close to it  and stepped in and stopped it  ... while onlookers  dumbly watched like a herd of transfixed cattle .)

For me thats a much better 'opposite response '  .... I mean I could have left them to their own fate , and ran off and got a woman pregnant instead  ..... but at the time , I did not consider that course of action would help others much .

I just thought it would be pertinent to talk about a different kind of suffering, a perpetual helplessness that isn't just poverty, but systemic.

Let's look at the pandemic and poverty here. Do the people living in rubbish heaps and sheet metal huts and making maybe $2 a day find joy in their unending suffering as ol' Leafy ascertains? 

A serious brain drain because a lot of people in this country I'm in can't afford to educate their kids because of social distancing protocols? Even Cambodia has more preparation to accommodate in-person learning, and so only very recently were a few more schools allowed to have standard in-person classes instead of forcing people to learn online.

Learn online? When it's ranked the worst Internet in the Asia Pacific region? When people can't even afford a computer, desktop, or Internet connection? Hey, at least mobile data on their phones allows free Facebook...

This is about two years of a huge chunk of the youth being held back in learning, and even before the pandemic were lacking plenty of resources for learning. Is it a surprise that parents sell their kids to brothels or young women go there for opportunities? Or why 8 year-olds sniff glue? 

Meanwhile, mandatory face shields here and a recent revelation that the shady business dealings involved former drug lords running a questionable business, Pharmally, working with the authoritarian regime to benefit $100 million dollars selling expired face shields and antigen tests while only having less than $10,000 in their accounts prior to securing deals with the regime? And somehow, they became the number one distributor in the country out of nowhere? I wonder... dumping all the costs of avoiding the virus on the poor, who are already struggling to get ahead, while also having no means of either paying for healthcare or even having access to healthcare, then losing loved ones quicker than those with financial means to seek help?

I wonder then if Leafy thinks that this perpetual suffering from systemic, societal, and overall corruption does lead to happiness. Maybe people can rise out of happiness if they have the means to bounce back, but if you don't and just remain stuck? Well, happiness is a quick spray of rugby on your jacket sleeve and a snort away...

• Like 2

My impression is that yin yang relationships are structurally integral in a way that describes life processes...  like a blade of grass has roots stem blade.

I can't rattle off all the rules of yin yang, but Bob Flaws wrote a book quite a while back that has these sorts of statements

https://www.amazon.com/Statements-Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-Mandarin/dp/093618552X/

... and this is more from a perspective of chinese medicine (not esoteric Taoism).

(And I think that this book *used* to be a slender paperback that was much less expensive).

My experience is that sometimes people just mention any opposites willy nilly and interpret that as yin yang ... and maybe some of that is correct ... but my sense is that, also, it often goes way off the rails by what is meant by yin yang and that the topic bares further study.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trunk said:

My experience is that sometimes people just mention any opposites willy nilly and interpret that as yin yang ... and maybe some of that is correct ... but my sense is that, also, it often goes way off the rails by what is meant by yin yang and that the topic bares further study.

Hi Trunk,

Thank you for your good insights.

Is yin-yang ONE

within

SYSTEMS THINKING?

th?id=OIP.TOKmu2brrRPyMmpnDm26kAHaEc&pid=Api&P=0&w=276&h=167

th?id=OIP.DhL0Qws1DhLzmcvLWRuWvQHaLt&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Will take me sometime to really understand what points your trying to make. I did notice some problems i didnt clarify enough for example..

It would REALLY help if we knew who you were addressing .  It is a simple matter to hit the quote button and then enter your text in response to what you are quoting .

Child abuse being passed on to new generation. You see anything is possible but its unlikely for that to happen.

Sexual  abuse is 'unlikely' but it does happen .   But  remember , there is also many other types of child abuse and 'aberrant parental behaviour' ; smoking in front of children is one , I am sure I became tobacco addicted at an early age  , the house was full of tobacco smoke . In other cases , alcohol and drug consumption .

What ? You think a kid bought up in a house where drug and alcohol consumption is rife will not have a proclivity towards that ?

The person who was abused originally must have became spoiled in other ways

Now you are becoming offensive .   Blaming the victim is very indicative  of a particular syndrome !

and  you are prepared to do this , just to defend (badly ) some idea you have that got into your head  about 'spoilt ' people .

very easy to become spoiled in this era. Like extremelyyyyy easy. So it doesn't surprise me that it is possible its just unlikely.

Also stop bringing up stanford prison experiment i already had said what i learned was from the movie. But you just won't let it go which is pitiful.

Sorry for not quoting nungali but u mentioned i must of never been cured by a doctor which is true. I never took a single pill in my life. Always drink just water. I also have hated many condiments my whole life like ketchup mayonaise bbq sauce. Ya im pretty wierd.

That is not the stuff that makes you " weird " .  Actually, it sounds healthy .... I hope its good pure water though .

Cultural genocide(suffering) would make people have a civil war and fight for their freedom and take better care of their books ect. ( contentment)

You just make inane inaccurate statements to support your view .

Consider this :     what abut all those  situations we have had , even recently , where they just DID NOT simply 'have a civil war '  ?

" Take care of their books "  ..... genocide would make people take care of their books  .... and somehow this brackets contentment .

Right ..... I am tempted to  walk away right now  .... but I see this dynamic draws 'certain things ' out of you , so I will continue for the sake of exposing you  ( because now I have another reason to ) .

Slavery(suffering) would make them appreciate freedom more(contentment) btw slavery cant exist without freedom.

You mean , the 'freedom' to own and control slaves ?

systemic forced intentional poverty by the elite(suffering) would lead to civil war to free yourselves for a 1000 years(contentment).

I see , wars solve problems now and lead to contentment  .

Again my theory about 'the other virus' sweeping through the western world  seems validated !

Just a endless cycle of creation and destruction.

:huh:

what ... a 1000 year cycle ?

Why do you think god allow wars to exist?

Because Gods like Jehovah and Allah are war Gods . And people that follow them get into war and start wars .

Thats why I prefer  the 'Gods'  of Buddhism and Dao , that focus more on the  way of harmony .

The very concept of them? War is conflict not just armed conflict. Back in the day wars were waged with just fists so my point is valid.

No it isnt !  You seem  to just think things in your head from your own limited perspective with apparently little education or objective insight and far to little consideration of  of other people's actual situation .  

For example , 'back in the day wars were waged with just fists"  -  thats bullshit  ! pure bull and bat shit , if not prove it !

Even here in Australia , which has one of the world  most ancient cultures into recent times , wars where fought with spears, shields and clubs .   And that was even before the  use of bow and arrow ! 

You dont make things 'valid' just by declaring they are , especially things that come from one's own limited experience

Opposite of conflict is peace. You can never know what peace is without knowing the concept of war/conflict. Your puny mortal brain wouldn't be able to understand the difference.

More insults then ?

So, dont expect people to bother explaining things to you with too much sympathy .

Evil tyrant wages war(chaos,imbalance,destruction) vs Righteous king wages war (order, balance,creation). 

Evil Elite wage war on the people(chaos ect) vs People wage war against evil elite(order).

All i can see is endless cycles everywhere i look. I guess like you said nungali its just some brain disorder. Guess i'm just a crazy.

Its a combination of ego, self righteousness, lack of education and privileged opinion which tries to justify its own unjust existence  and life style ....  mhe  ,  we see it a bit here ,  and they react  pretty much like you have when the surface of their self righteous and opinionated    ' knowledge '  is scratched .  

Btw its mentioned time again i read drews idiots guide. I have said i have all his work not just his little guide. I also have a 10k book collection by pros on the subject as well as other scientific research on the topic. What i said about neidan comes from many different sources. Took me 2 years of hard work to learn internal arts from every culture from scratch. I understand nothing was ever taught to anyone and this knowledge originally was learned from scratch trial and error. So over time people learned a system then they evolved it further and in different directions. So i figured i wouldn't stick to just one system.

For example i learned MCO is pointless because the central channel is all that matters up and down in the middle. The MCO is used however to cool off too much heat/energy. Even tho i said its pointless its not entirely. What i want is the straightest path and perfect understanding. I want the truth. So you get people that say just do MCO how laughable. There is a time and place for everything. It all has to do with the 2 systems we have the nervous system and lymphatic. Well every organ is very important too. Its all about learning to manipulate each part of the body and master your body.

Whatever ..... dont forget that  to master your body, you need to master your mind and thinking process , something Drew miserably failed at , and I dont think you will learn how to do that from him or other sources .

There is a big pitfall in all of this and many fall into  it ... regardless of how 'advanced ' they may be in technique and practice .

Honestly off the top of my head i think i understand perfectly on how to do internal arts. But its hard for me to remember scientific things. I'm not finished in my quest for the truth. But im like 95% there. I have the knowledge now. I'm sure im missing 1 or 2 cool tricks. I just need to condense 10k books and lots of research down to 100 pages . Thats my goal. I'm almost there too after 2 years. I'm at 400 pages of pure gold. I work on it on and off. I'll take a few months off when i'm interested again ill do a few months of work in my spare time.

Btw you guys never actually ever had any good solid evidence or points against drew..

Obviously you never read the stuff here .   I found the guy a raving lunatic , and that is evidenced by my converse with him on a variety of subjects ,  I dont care about that other stuff, if someone acts like he and you do, and give the responses and opinions you and he have done here , thats enough to tell what type of person they are .

What I am talking about has nothing to do with  what you just mentioned above .

You just can't understand his alien language so you try to humiliate and destroy the things you don't understand. Your scared of the unknown and the size of your puny brain makes you feel humiliated so your just lashing out.

more insults .

I dare you to try to do what he has done. Take neidan ect w/e internal art from w/e culture and find out all its secrets and then break it all down scientifically. Honestly that is my dream.

Which , becasue of your syndrome , you will never achieve . 

I couldnt give a flying fuck at the moon about your dare !  I am not eve talking about things like that , its basically way below that what your problem is , its an issue with a basic comprehension about life and the human experience and condition . if you dont have that as a base  anything you learn or study doesnt mean shit .

Its fun to scapegoat people. I'm glad you guys started taking me a little seriously. Your started to explain things in a logical and non hostile way. Well still a little hostile but a great improvement from before.

You seem to not realise  that it fluctuates according to how ignorant and rude you have been to us .

• Like 2

Ah, I get it! Leafy is avoiding the use of actual examples or citations because testing this vague hyperbole would immediately show its absurdity! Then he hides it behind this wall of text and complains when people actually read it (or suffer through it) and says we've left him a mountain of text that he doesn't even read! And then he calls people who disagree with him "hostile trolls", especially when they don't tolerate his insults!

tumblr_mj5emjY9oC1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

My guess is that he doesn't have any friends who are blacks and other minorities, working class, foreigners, elders, cancer patients, military veterans, or people who don't have their parents paying for them still who would all quickly put his weird theories to rest.

Edited by Earl Grey

16 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

For example i learned MCO is pointless because the central channel is all that matters up and down in the middle. The MCO is used however to cool off too much heat/energy. Even tho i said its pointless its not entirely. What i want is the straightest path and perfect understanding. I want the truth. So you get people that say just do MCO how laughable. There is a time and place for everything. It all has to do with the 2 systems we have the nervous system and lymphatic. Well every organ is very important too. Its all about learning to manipulate each part of the body and master your body.

You don't know anything about MCO.

Btw you guys never actually ever had any good solid evidence or points against drew.. You just can't understand his alien language so you try to humiliate and destroy the things you don't understand. Your scared of the unknown and the size of your puny brain makes you feel humiliated so your just lashing out. I dare you to try to do what he has done. Take neidan ect w/e internal art from w/e culture and find out all its secrets and then break it all down scientifically. Honestly that is my dream.

Drew had deviations, that is when you do "self-development" in an improper way and damage yourself to an extent that it is visible to surrounding people even from the posts online.

You have them too, I read in another thread or here, that you talk that you have "enlightened" and came here literally, to shed the light on us, ignorant mortals. But it is not the case, you have an inflammation of the mind and a mental deviation, which is to be expected if you were learning or going after drew steps. That is why we say, one should be learning esoteric stuff through a decent school/teacher setting and not online via public access articles and trash books.

• Like 2

~ Mod Notice ~

THREE LEAF et al 

Please show others respect and refrain from personal insults.

Failure to do so will result in moderator action and possible restriction of access to the site.

Thank you

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 4:52 AM, ThreeLeaf said:

I want to share my life's knowledge with people. These are the greatest things i ever discovered.

Thank you and good for you

But each of us is different on a road less traveled... without words

th?id=OIP.d65eNFRtEjKXfCK0je04DgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Experiential knowledge is key 

th?id=OIP.uzatVuhezF05m_0xNHxCrAHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=170

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 2

On 29/09/2021 at 3:52 AM, Trunk said:

My impression is that yin yang relationships are structurally integral in a way that describes life processes...  like a blade of grass has roots stem blade.

I can't rattle off all the rules of yin yang, but Bob Flaws wrote a book quite a while back that has these sorts of statements

https://www.amazon.com/Statements-Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-Mandarin/dp/093618552X/

... and this is more from a perspective of chinese medicine (not esoteric Taoism).

(And I think that this book *used* to be a slender paperback that was much less expensive).

I find this 'cool and interesting ' .    Many natural processes are set up in the same way ; one begets  two, two begets 3   ( and a combination of those three produces '4'  or the  'myriad things )' .  In the above case it would be flowers ( and seeds ) .

Plants have 4 main ' functional parts' ;  roots,  stems, leaves,  flowers  (or a reproductive mode ) .  They relate also to the four elements in an 'active and receptive pairing ' . Their requirements are  light, moisture, temperature and a growing medium ( like soil)  - fire, water, air, earth .  Even the earth they grow in needs a balance  of nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and a 4th group of trace elements.  Again these trace elements consist of 3 main ones , with a fourth group  of  micro-elements . ... and so on .

So not only is the 'ying yang relationship' evident throughout nature , it is evident  within nature as we 'shrink down' to even, the sub-atomic , or further   ( eg string particle theory talks about two types of strings ;  open ended - like a line , or closed, like a loop or circle ) and way 'up' on the astro-physical level ..... and   even  the 'immaterial forces'  ( the 'charges' ) - the forces behind everything  (  the 3 primaries being  strong force, weak force, electromagnetic force and their 'resultant'  gravity ) .

'Yin yang relationships that are structurally integral in a way that describes life processes'  seem everywhere .

( I hope that wasn't mentioning things willy - nilly      :D  )

I said before drews stuff makes up like .005% of knowledge on neidan ect subject i have learned...

Btw thought cultural genocide was just destroying their history and books. Didn't realize you meant actual genocide.

Also nungal its the 5 element theory not 4. Plants made up of 5 functional parts. The part you miss is the fruit/seed.

Also the whole yin yang thing was what i was explaining on a sub atomic and large level. Its seen everywhere if yall cant see it then so be it. But yin and yang isnt just black and white. You guys forget the 2 dots on the symbol that are never mentioned. I tried to explain it how they are tied on both ends one creating the other but i give up.

4 forces... how laughable.. There is only one force and all those other things are just a way it expresses itself under certain conditions. Show me a graviton or just throw w/e you know of the myth that is gravity in the trash. Strong and weak force.. doesn't make any sense. Thats like comparing a flashlight with the sun. One being bigger or more powerful then the other doesnt make them different. They are still both light. And lastly electromagnetic is really the only force that exists.

Lastly nungali keep hating god/dao on how suffering sucks and shouldn't exist. If you can't see the perfection in it then that means you think the universe is not perfect and in harmony. I guess the dao made a mistake right? Please explain the opposite of what birth is.. you still haven't done that and no its not life. Your argument on how there is life inside before your born but you forgot birth is really just the initial spark of life and not the 9 months of being pregnant. Some organisms give birth in minutes and even seconds. Life and death can exist completely separate from Birth. Birth is the act of creating many. In the beginning there was no birth only the one dao/god/life. God grew lonely and bored so he created the concept of creation and destruction to give rise to birth and murder. There needs to be 2 people for 1 to be born or murdered. creating/giving vs destroying/taking.  Your argument for that is suicide. But even if only one person exists that can commit suicide god still created that person. And no god/dao cant commit suicide for the dao/god is existence itself. I guess his wife nihility could maybe kill him. Or i'm wrong and god/dao is nothingness and somethingness combined? But i asked myself is god nothingness. My answer for that was no he or it the dao is definitly somethingness/existence.

You really think i havent thought anything through? i'm just speaking gibberish? I give up...

Edited by ThreeLeaf

I give up...

Oh... I will help you to down the blind...

tenor.gif

Rest well.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correction

I said before drews stuff makes up like .005% of knowledge on neidan ect subject i have learned...

Btw thought cultural genocide was just destroying their history and books. Didn't realize you meant actual genocide.

Also nungal its the 5 element theory not 4. Plants made up of 5 functional parts. The part you miss is the fruit/seed.

' Its the '  5 element theory in some cultures and the 4 element theory in others  . What you just wrote would be as biased as me writing  ; its the 4 element theory not 5.

Fruiting and seeding are an extension of the flowering process .  Its part of the reproductive cycle ;  the flowers are the sexual organs and  the seed ( and its fruit coating or association ) its 'archetypal pattern .  

A plant has two main modes ; the first is sometimes called rampant growth and is fuelled by, mostly nitrogen ,  then it changes to 'archetypal growth ', mostly fuelled by phosphorous  ( the medium balancing 'fuel' is potassium )  .   Just for others info who might be reading and unfamilar with my many posts on this subject - I was the Biodynamic Association of Australia , preparations  maker and distributor  for some time .

However I am open to any criticisms on this ; you would have been better off  taking me to account on the 4 things plants need , as I left out atmosphere  ( relating to air )    ;)  .

Also the whole yin yang thing was what i was explaining on a sub atomic and large level. Its seen everywhere if yall cant see it then so be it.

My post you are now criticising  was actually about that .

:rolleyes:

But yin and yang isnt just black and white. You guys forget the 2 dots on the symbol that are never mentioned. I tried to explain it how they are tied on both ends one creating the other but i give up.

No one 'forgot the dots '  .   I have had many conversations here , including with some that posted in this thread that you criticise , on that dynamic ... its a very basic dynamic and understanding  most find within Dao101 ... or even just glancing at the image .

4 forces... how laughable.. There is only one force and all those other things are just a way it expresses itself under certain conditions.

You also  missed this as well  .   You seem lacking in comprehension of what people write .    The one 'force' it all comes from is Dao  which is actually  0  force or 'thing'    from that comes one , one begets 2 ... and so on , I just wrote that .

You seem blind to certain things ... for the sake of criticism .

Try reading Ch 42 again , that is the process outlined simply and it, as I did , acknowledge the 'one force' .

me a graviton or just throw w/e you know of the myth that is gravity in the trash.

Go jump off a cliff then  :D

Strong and weak force.. doesn't make any sense. Thats like comparing a flashlight with the sun. One being bigger or more powerful then the other doesnt make them different. They are still both light.

Oh dear ?    Do you actually know what the strong and weak force is  ? 

These are the  four fundamental forces or governors of nature  ' .

here ya go ;

https://www.space.com/four-fundamental-forces.html

Also, for 5 forces there is also  'quintessence ' .  I have written extensively about all this elsewhere on the site .

And lastly electromagnetic is really the only force that exists.

Why ?

Lastly nungali keep hating god/dao on how suffering sucks and shouldn't exist.

So now ..... I hate the dao .      :D 

From what I wrote , you got ;   I hate the Dao .

- I think we have a hopeless case here .

If you can't see the perfection in it then that means you think the universe is not perfect and in harmony. I guess the dao made a mistake right?

No, of course not  ... you did , several of them actually . and continually . 

Please explain the opposite of what birth is.. you still haven't done that and no its not life.

Of course I have , you just choose to be blind and not see it . More than once I wrote that death is the polarity of birth and both are parts of life .   I also wrote that death does not have to be murder in this case , it can be any death .  I also clearly wrote that the opposite of life  ( the 'animate' )  is the inanimate .    I never wrote anywhere that the opposite of  birth is life .

Either you have a big perception and communication problem , or you are trolling .

Again, if you have an issue with what I write , quote it exactly via the quote function and then address it .

And, for the 3rd time , stop  making up stuff  that you attribute to me in order to criticise it .   Just quote me accurately and then criticise it .

Your argument on how there is life inside before your born but you forgot birth is really just the initial spark of life

Syntax again !      I didnt 'forget' birth is the 'initial spark of life'  - that is wrong . 

Life continues and passes on , life is in the parents , life is in their sex cells, life is in a zygote ,the fetus and  hopefully the baby when it is born .   You really need some very basic education in biology , physcis and general knowledge , otherwise , in testing any theory or realisation you read about  or come up with, you have nothing valid to test it against , except your own misunderstandings .

and not the 9 months of being pregnant.

Like I said before [ go talk to a mother about that .

( I cant believe this guy thinks a  baby in the womb is not alive yet !  :wacko:  ) 

Some organisms give birth in minutes and even seconds. Life and death can exist completely separate from Birth. Birth is the act of creating many. In the beginning there was no birth only the one dao/god/life. God grew lonely and bored so he created the concept of creation and destruction to give rise to birth and murder.

OHHHHHH !     Now I get it !   You are struggling to understand Dao, nature and reality under  an installed Christian / Old testament programme !

Thats how the God and murder thing got into it .

Interesting twist you give it though   not that  birth and murder are outcomes of God making creation and destruction   (  gardens and flood ;) )   and birth and murder 9 Cain and Abel ) are a reflection of this but  God made creation and destruction  in order to give rise to birth and murder .

I see ...... carry on ....

psychiatrist-man-talking-hypnotized-male

There needs to be 2 people for 1 to be born or murdered. creating/giving vs destroying/taking.  Your argument for that is suicide.

Nah .

You soooo mixed up about what I wrote .     My comment about suicide was in relation to yours about there is always a way up and out  for people suffering  , I said except for suicides .  How on earth did you link that  to the 'we need murders for babies  to be born '  ?  :blink:

But even if only one person exists that can commit suicide god still created that person. And no god/dao cant commit suicide for the dao/god is existence itself. I guess his wife nihility could maybe kill him.

Murder him you mean ...... but that would, according to your murder and babies theory  , create a new Universe 

:)

Or i'm wrong and god/dao is nothingness and somethingness combined?

I like that .   Sometimes it seems so  ;   'God / Dao'  (if you like )  is the 'impetus' to bring somethingness out of nothingness .

But i asked myself is god nothingness. My answer for that was no he or it the dao is definitly somethingness/existence.

You really think i havent thought anything through? i'm just speaking gibberish? I give up...

No, I can see you are trying to think things through .   Your issue is not that at all ... its how you think them through , there also seems to be some type of 'programming error' and an issue with communication and taking in the meaning of what is actually written down .

Edited by Nungali

42 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Oh... I will help you to down the curtain...

tenor.gif

Rest well.

- Anand

... but they always say that . 

-  that gif looks more like he is pulling down a blind so he can spy through it !   .... may I offer a more appropriate 'curtain close ' ?

Quoted for emphasis.

QED

• Thanks 1

That is how he works ;

I first wrote ; 

Posted Tuesday at 08:37 AM

" Anyway, I will answer you question ;  I believe the opposite of murder / killing  someone  is saving someone's life .

Also, on a large scale  of murder and killing ( say, a war for example , or a genocide ) the opposite of that is  saving people, helping them and offering them refuge and assistance . "

Then Leafy wrote :

Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM

" Cultural genocide(suffering) would make people have a civil war and fight for their freedom and take better care of their books ect. ( contentment)  "

Note  his addition .

and now ;

" Btw thought cultural genocide was just destroying their history and books. Didn't realize you meant actual genocide. "

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nungali said:

That is how he works ;

I first wrote ; 

Posted Tuesday at 08:37 AM

" Anyway, I will answer you question ;  I believe the opposite of murder / killing  someone  is saving someone's life .

Also, on a large scale  of murder and killing ( say, a war for example , or a genocide ) the opposite of that is  saving people, helping them and offering them refuge and assistance . "

Then Leafy wrote :

Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM

" Cultural genocide(suffering) would make people have a civil war and fight for their freedom and take better care of their books ect. ( contentment)  "

Note  his addition .

and now ;

" Btw thought cultural genocide was just destroying their history and books. Didn't realize you meant actual genocide. "

YUP. YOU GOT IT, NUN! :D

And even then, cultural genocide (which I mentioned) isn't just "burning books"...but some people neglect to do due diligence.