ThreeLeaf

Cool and interesting stuff on health and spirituality

dwai

MODERATOR NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending mod team review, and will be moved to the pit or cleaned up and unlocked if deemed fit. 

Message added by dwai

I could not find anything in those songs  about murders being necessary for births .     :huh:

For some reason, you  take one word out of my  ( wall of )  posts  and then use a song that relates to that word   ???

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... words ....

... maybe its a way of being able to post rubbish or drivel , without opening yourself to criticism because you never actually said anything in the first place  ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

So earl grey you asked me to justify all the greastest suffering and evil's in this world. I thought of one for plague and genocide. Hopefully i dont sound too much of a psychopath lool. You see when mars was first studied it was determined the planet was one giant organism. Just like earth is and we life are its cells. But when you got a lot of overgrowth and cancerous cells then the host will die. When the planet becomes over populated and we use up all its natural resources we are screwed. Not only that but the pollution itself is killing the planet. Also the earths magnetism is reaching 0 which would disable our defences from the sun. This is due to electromagnetic radiation which is my hypothesis. There are other positives on lower levels. Imo death is the most graceful and beautiful form of suffering because its inescabable. Even corrupt rich people who can avoid every form of suffering cant avoid there loved ones dying or the fear of themselves dying.

Let me speak from a personal view. When i was 9 my brother died when i was 12 my mother died. That completely changed me for the better as bad as it sounds. But it made me think more about life after death. It made me a smarter and more curios person searching for answers. Also the pain itself makes life that much sweeter knowing it can be taken away from you very easily makes you appreciate and be more grateful towards life. I'm sure i'm missing more but this is not bad so far even though i admit does sound insane. But getting rid of plague and genocide is like slapping god in his face because he is the one that created and allowed it to happen. It indeed happens for a reasons us lowly mortals are too stupid to comprehend.

You said it, not me, I just bolded it.

Your assertion is so absurd at this point that you remind me of a guy who told me nobody knows suffering because of ONE autobiography that he read about a guy who came out of Auschwitz and became a millionaire, ignoring the fact that a lot of people who came out of the camps committed suicide, even if there are the occasional guys happy to have survived and happy to be alive.

And also, if suffering leads only to happiness, then why have we not become a happy world like a Carpenters song long ago? Suffering creates more suffering and contentment is just an interphase from suffering to suffering? Gee! Who woulda thunk it?! 🙄

You have gone past my point of giving you the benefit of a doubt because as an added benefit of answering your question about my age, I’ll explain that and why I’m not going to bother with this cacophonous exchange further now. The answer: I have better things to do with my time after wasting enough of my youth engaged in pointless conversations that not only aren’t paying me, but absolutely bore me with how unoriginal they are.

Time to have fun with my friend @Nungali here instead!

Edited by Earl Grey

58 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... maybe its a way of being able to post rubbish or drivel , without opening yourself to criticism because you never actually said anything in the first place  ?

Drivel? Rubbish? Multicolored fonts of different sized texts and abnormal paragraph spacing? Choosing one word and taking it out of context to post a music link and stupid puns or rhymes that have nothing to do with what’s being discussed?

Someone could program this posting style into a bot and it would offer just as much conversational value to any thread!

Edited by Earl Grey

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Drivel? Rubbish? Multicolored fonts of different sized texts and abnormal paragraph spacing? Choosing one word and taking it out of context to post a music link and stupid puns or rhymes that have nothing to do with what’s being discussed?

Someone could program this posting style into a bot and it would offer just as much conversational value to any thread!

Thats 'our Limi '  . 

• Like 1

Lol Nungali not sure how many centuries it will take me to read this all but ill get to it in time. I read tiny bit you said moons gravitional strength doesn't change . Well of course it doesn't... but what i was saying is it has a higher pull on you when its closer to earth. Can't you all just look up "Are there high tides during a full moon?" the answer your gonna get is YES.

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

I could not find anything in those songs  about murders being necessary for births .     :huh:

What is opposite of birth creating life? If it's not murder destroying life then why don't you enlighten us since your so smart. Its easy to say someone is wrong its harder to actually find the answer.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

On 9/25/2021 at 6:15 PM, Nungali said:

yes, but then  the other side on the left would be having a no Moon with high tide .

Wrong it isnt some GIF its just a photo that doesn't change. obviously the tide changes and doesn't remain constant.

--------------

Took this straight from the internet...

Tides move around Earth as bulges in the ocean. As the ocean bulges toward the moon, a high tide is created. The high tide on the side of Earth facing the moon is called the high high tide. The high tide caused by the bulge on the opposite side of Earth is called the low high tide.

-------------

Ok forget the full moon if you don't like it. Point is when moon is closest to earth will pull cerebral spinal fluid to the head. Btw thats during a cough cough full cough moon cough..

I really didn't expect to run into trolls when posting this. Nungali and earl grey literally take snippits of sentences i put together. Rearrange them and skip the point. Then ask me whats the point and try to make me look stupid? Really???. I guess you guys like having over inflated egos fed. You like bullying people to turn someone into a scapegoat for others to laugh at. Fortunately literally everything you guys say makes zero sense. So i'm not worried.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Btw suffering becomes a much purer form of contentment/happiness. "BECOMES" is not a instant process. The ones who commited suicide is not a good argument against this. They didn't wait long enough. Or if they were rich then taking that away they had to endure a much purer form of suffering. So them committing suicide is likely. 

I remember a rich friend of mine who lost all his money. He told me its harder for rich people to become poor. Its more devastating(purer). Instead of always being poor. If you don't agree with things i say then why don't you find its solution instead of posting nonsensical drivel? Like for example you guys argue the opposite of birth is not murder. Then what is it? Instead of "Your wrong ahah i'm right" what are you right about?? honestly you guys make no sense to me feels like im speaking to children.

Also you guys literally have a whole page dedicated on how there is no high tide during a full moon really???? just look it up. Its not hard....instead of typing in" full moon tide" then going to google images and trying to explain a image you guys know nothing about.... honestly i feel like the more i read the dumber i become...

Edited by ThreeLeaf
  • Haha 1

On 9/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, ThreeLeaf said:

I used to read 12-16 hrs a day for 6 years. But before that always read tons.. <snip>

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Lol Nungali not sure how many centuries it will take me to read this all but ill get to it in time. <snip>

Edited by silent thunder
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Point is when moon is closest to earth will pull cerebral spinal fluid to the head. 

And you have a physiological reference on that snippet of fact? 

Or, you could just explain the mechanism of that a bit more? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Lol Nungali not sure how many centuries it will take me to read this all but ill get to it in time. I read tiny bit you said moons gravitional strength doesn't change . Well of course it doesn't... but what i was saying is it has a higher pull on you when its closer to earth. Can't you all just look up "Are there high tides during a full moon?" the answer your gonna get is YES.

Nope . You cant back out of it that easy , and its not really tidal dynamics at issue here , its what you used them as an analogy  for in the first place ... when you said   " Like the Moon does ..... "  its not about the Moon exactly but about the  thing that you claim is like this ( wrongly outlined ) process .

And it shouldnt take too long to read , if one doesnt rush off all over the place and make posts in a similar way , not reading thorough the responses but responding to them anyway  ... as earl Gray pointed put earlier .

• Like 1

What is opposite of birth creating life? If it's not murder destroying life then why don't you enlighten us since your so smart. Its easy to say someone is wrong its harder to actually find the answer.

Oh dear . there you go yet again !     I did already explain this but you must have been speed reading and now ask me  to explain what I already did , even though above you say you have not read it  yet .

Then throw in a smart arse comment about me enlightening you and being so smart .

When I have already given my  enlightened and , oh so smart reply previously .

( see , I can make smart arse comments here too )

But maybe you will read this , so here is your answer again .

First, your opening premise is at fault ;   " What is opposite of birth creating life ? "   birth does does not 'create life'  ,  conception does and then life starts for a new and different being -  from the sperm and cell that where already full of life  in the fist place .

In case you did not know ,  life is created in the baby  BEFORE it is born , life is not created when the baby is born .  also see my previous answer .

And they dont come by stalk delivery through the chimney either .

The opposite of birth is, of course death . And  that death does not have to be a murder , any death will  do it .   They are the polarities of life .  The opposite of life is not death , death is a process ( or perhaps even ending ) of life . The 'opposite ' of life  ( if you need one ) is 'the inanimate ' .

and dont tell me its easy to say you are wrong and harder to give an answer ... when I already have given my answer .

or you can  ......   but then I will toy with you   

tumblr_lyouddNDSJ1qcay1ao1_500.gifv

• Like 1

Wrong it isnt some GIF its just a photo that doesn't change. obviously the tide changes and doesn't remain constant.

maxresdefault.jpg

--------------

Took this straight from the internet...

Tides move around Earth as bulges in the ocean. As the ocean bulges toward the moon, a high tide is created. The high tide on the side of Earth facing the moon is called the high high tide. The high tide caused by the bulge on the opposite side of Earth is called the low high tide.

and if its  a bulge on the opposite of the planet from the side the moon is on , you have a high tide ( but not AS , but higher than low tide ) with NO MOON OVERHEAD

By God man !  This IS like talking to Drew !

-------------

Ok forget the full moon if you don't like it.

No, I will not forget the Mon as I use it all the time to calculate things properly !  And I do like the Moon .

I have written extensive posts on it here - how the Moon's position effects things on earth, not just the tides but in agriculture, gardening  and animal husbandry, how its phases and another 8 major dynamics are used , plus the uses of  constellational lunar alighnements  on a more cosmic level  - you might want to read them to educate yourself better about it .

Point is when moon is closest to earth will pull cerebral spinal fluid to the head. Btw thats during a cough cough full cough moon cough..

That's better !    Now try looking up perigee , instead of confusing this with the tides , which was your first analogy .

Also, try doing a head stand on a full moon and see what happens .

• Like 1

I really didn't expect to run into trolls when posting this. Nungali and earl grey literally take snippits of sentences i put together. Rearrange them and skip the point. Then ask me whats the point and try to make me look stupid? Really???. I guess you guys like having over inflated egos fed. You like bullying people to turn someone into a scapegoat for others to laugh at. Fortunately literally everything you guys say makes zero sense. So i'm not worried.

How do you know it makes zero sense if you haven't read it yet .

Ya know  ... you are not the first   'one of these '  we have had here .     :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Btw suffering becomes a much purer form of contentment/happiness. "BECOMES" is not a instant process. The ones who commited suicide is not a good argument against this. They didn't wait long enough. Or if they were rich then taking that away they had to endure a much purer form of suffering. So them committing suicide is likely. 

I could guess you are refering to what I wrote since I mentioned that .  But its hard to tell as you dont cite, quote, or debate reasonably . Its more of a rambling rant .

Also its hard to debate or even discuss when syntax is confused  eg;  " The ones who commited suicide is not a good argument against this. "  What does that even mean ? ... and you said  WE are not making sense ? 

Toundesrtand what a person says  (in this case , maybe , me ) you have to look at the CONTEXT , especially when they are replying to something ... the context is within what they where replying TO .   And it was a perfectly valid point ... in context to what it was responding to.    'Waiting long enough' has nothing to do with it ... in the correct context .

But I am guessing you cant understand this . You would not be the first one here that does it ... actually, sometimes its rife !  ... with some  people .

I remember a rich friend of mine who lost all his money. He told me its harder for rich people to become poor. Its more devastating(purer). Instead of always being poor.

I have heard that and agree with it .  But it makes little point on the other issues .   I am not automatically disagreeing or dissing  EVERYTHING you say .

If you don't agree with things i say then why don't you find its solution instead of posting nonsensical drivel?

I have been posting soloution and corrections ... but you didn't read it , didn't like it and now insult it .  Thats fine , I dont mind ,

But then dont go 'chuckin a tantie'  if you get some back .

Like for example you guys argue the opposite of birth is not murder. Then what is it? Instead of "Your wrong ahah i'm right" what are you right about?? honestly you guys make no sense to me feels like im speaking to children.

Dude !  I posted the answer , you admit you never read it  and now  you are still   whining that all we said 'you are wrong I am right' with no explanations .

Here is what you do ;

you post stupid  stuff like ." without murder babies cant be born "  and when you are picked up on it  you try to change it to  ' the opposite of birth is murder '   ...  then get all upitty and insult people ... and then get  all upset when they 'play back with you' .

And YOU feel like you are talking to children  . 

Also you guys literally have a whole page dedicated on how there is no high tide during a full moon really???? just look it up

Now you are changing what I said ,   I clearlyaid and gave reference as  to how the other side of the earth has a high tide where there is no full moon  .   The issue is how you compared a faulty understanding to a tantric process , which makes the process false .

But you clearly dont have a clue what we are talking about .

. Its not hard....instead of typing in" full moon tide" then going to google images and trying to explain a image you guys know nothing about.... honestly i feel like the more i read the dumber i become...

Traditionally and according to many many people  ....   that's a good starting realisation .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

note  ; he said  USED TO  read    ;)

by the way  ... you are not 'bullying ' him are you ?

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cleansox said:

And you have a physiological reference on that snippet of fact? 

Or, you could just explain the mechanism of that a bit more? 

He already did .  The Moon pulls it up  . 

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

By God man !  This IS like talking to Drew !

I hope he doesn't paste an entire FREE PDF here, not just the link, but the ACTUAL contents in one post like he did before in a thread.

How do you know it makes zero sense if you haven't read it yet .

Maybe because he's busy reading light novels and manga? 

Ya know  ... you are not the first   'one of these '  we have had here .     :rolleyes:

And probably not the last...

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Toundesrtand what a person says  (in this case , maybe , me ) you have to look at the CONTEXT , especially when they are replying to something ... the context is within what they where replying TO .   And it was a perfectly valid point ... in context to what it was responding to.    'Waiting long enough' has nothing to do with it ... in the correct context .

But I am guessing you cant understand this . You would not be the first one here that does it ... actually, sometimes its rife !  ... with some  people .

Hey, apparently I post "mountains of text" and am "impatient" for "replying too fast for him".

46 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dude !  I posted the answer , you admit you never read it  and now  you are still   whining that all we said 'you are wrong I am right' with no explanations .

Here is what you do ;

you post stupid  stuff like ." without murder babies cant be born "  and when you are picked up on it  you try to change it to  ' the opposite of birth is murder '   ...  then get all upitty and insult people ... and then get  all upset when they 'play back with you' .

And YOU feel like you are talking to children  . 

837072ca19e3c5cebea76e2693f3100d.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

He already did .  The Moon pulls it up  . 

Yes, but I was hoping for a description of the process. 

Screenshot_20210927-153824.thumb.png.584f68bab6927a9fd141c2b825c48dd6.png

• Haha 1

Life and birth are completely separate things.... Life is like existence and birth more like creation. Birth is the act of creating life. Of Course when its in the womb its in the process of being birthed/born. Opposite of birth is not death. Opposite of death is life... Opposite of giving life(birth) is taking life(murder).

I found a discussion on this topic on the internet. Many people with many different answers and only one guy realized its murder/killing. If you still don't believe then what is the opposite of murder/killing?

Edited by ThreeLeaf