ThreeLeaf

Cool and interesting stuff on health and spirituality

dwai

MODERATOR NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending mod team review, and will be moved to the pit or cleaned up and unlocked if deemed fit. 

Message added by dwai

I want to share my life's knowledge with people. These are the greatest things i ever discovered. In the beginning there was nothingness and somethingness(god). Over time god became lonely and bored so he split parts of himself off(soul) and created us. He was bored because there was no challenge because he was omnipotent and no mystery becomes he was omniscient.  So to fix this problem he needed to reduce his knowledge and power down to almost nothing to experience reality in a new light through us. Those are the main reasons we exist. Or we are the universes way of experiencing/observing itself to exist or to have fun?

Now i like to test people and ask them is the world perfect? If you answer No then you fail lol. You see the world is perfect. Lets tackle the main problem people have when saying the world is not perfect. Its all due to suffering. God is evil, doesn't exist, or world is not perfect because we suffer or ____ fill in the blank form of suffering. Time to enlighten you!! Well you see without up you cannot have down because you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two if one side doesn't exist. So lets take out all suffering now we are forced to also take away all contentment or bliss. You can't have one without the other. Well that's fine and dandy but i will take it one step further. You see all opposites are tied on both ends. Where one ends the other begins. Positive creates negative and vice versa.

Let me explain.. Lets say you are on a deserted island and you are starving to death(suffering). When you finally find some food you will be extremely grateful and loving towards it(contentment). Suffering creates contentment. Now lets take its opposite. Lets say you eat your favorite food everyday(contentment). After sometime you will become sick of it(suffering). No matter what form of suffering or contentment your throw at me i will always be able to tell you its opposite, its pro and its con. You see free will doesn't actually exist. All your decisions are based of your nature and your nature comes from its environment. Only by knowing the above information and staying on the plane of the Will you can break free from the cycle of creation and destruction. Your WILL which is actually your soul becomes a slave to its environment including ego which is included in environment because its separate from the will. There are techniques to master the Will like in the book arcane formulas 1909. This is main reason heaven and hell cant exist because heaven would be a breeding ground for evil and spoiled brats. So reincarnation is most likely the truth based on the above universal law.

Now i want to get a little strange and show you my opinion how we are reincarnated. I believe your imagination is insanely powerful thing the transcends dimensions. In the Marvel universe the 5th dimension is the plane of imagination pretty cool lol. According to all the fictional light novels i read you get a very good understanding of the gods and the multiverse. Each god governs its own universe. Lets be honest if you are a light novel fan that's how you want reality to be! So since we all want it so bad god makes it happen or we are god and just make it happen. That's why universe keeps expanding. When a god(higher entity) is born a new universe is born or galaxy. According to fictional books we become a god after accumulating so many karma points. Ya its a point system loool. If you fall into the negatives you are demoted and reincarnated into a lower dimension or a poor household or a slave, animal, ect. In the positive you are promoted to a higher dimension where you become a higher being or in a rich household or more talented body ect. Or by default everyone is just plainly reincarnated because no one has free will and whether you are good or evil is not your choice but instead its your environment who chooses who you are. Now i don't know if god punishes bad people but i wouldn't if i was him. Without punishment there can be no reward. I know there are contradictions here just adding other possibilities.

Ok moving on i want to tell ya'll the secret to Ki, qi, chi, prana, mana, kundalini ect. I'm going to just copy and paste a post i saved because i'm too lazy lol. Its down below enjoy.

There are very few people who know what cancer actually is. Back in the day they used to test for cancer by checking the energy level of your cells. A healthy cell runs from 70-100 hz of energy when it falls to 30ish hz it becomes cancer. So cancer is simply low energy of the cells. I used to think i was the master of health with my ph cures and other hacks but recently i found out how stupid i was because i found humanity's ultimate secret. The philosopher stone, elixer of life, golden elixer, ambrosia ect. It has many names in every culture and its hidden in metaphors in every bible and religion in the world. For example adam and eve is the story about the golden elixer. If you get the original text and translate it properly its not hard to see what it all means. There are good authors on the topic like george carry or hilton hotema.

Anyway I could go on forever about how deeply ingrained and hidden it is everywhere but i'm just going to come out and say it loool. Its not some magical alchemical concoction. Its actually just a simple biological process. We store energy the same way a eel stores it. In our lecithin. lecithin makes up a large quantity of our semen. But the lecithin is stored before it becomes semen above where taoists and yogi call the lower dantian or energy center(lower intestines). The golden elixer is super ionized lecithin which is reversed through techniques to go up the spine starting at the base. It turns to cerebral spinal fluid. When it reaches the brain it transforms again due to the pineal gland. The end result is the golden elixer which drips down from your brain into your nasal ducts then into the mouth where it is swallowed. This process is done during a full moon because the moons gravity pulls on the fluid in your spine to bring it to the head easier. Like when oceans bulge when full moon passes. Then over time this fluid when it reaches the stomach is hardens into a crystal called sarira or philosopher stone, immortal seed ect.

Btw after 1000's of books almost none speak of a crystal being formed but you can see it after researching sarira. When a bhuddist monk dies he is cremated and all that remains in a crystal. Also I remember reading about a great pearl.  Or even in fiction its called core formation realm. That is to be taken literally. This is my hypothesis. I have never read about in 1000's of books on neidan ect about a actual crystal being formed except with the above mentioned bhuddist sarira. It makes sense cause your blood and bones and everything you are is already a crystal lool. Also i read somewhere all matter is a crystal cuz of the 12 basic minerals. Crystals grow and are living i read somewhere. So all is life.

There are higher levels but lets back track and find out how do we super ionize our lecithin? Well energy is also stored in your plasma of your cells and potassium. We humans do the first stage of photosynthesis. You may not know a plant cell and human cell is completely identical except its core which is magnesium ours is iron. Look at the planet made of 70% water 30% land same as our bone and tissue vs our blood ratio. The oceans have the exact same saline percent as our blood. We are also identical to the planet which is kinda creepy lol. So first we have the sun which infuses energy directly into us through the skin and is converted to energy/atp due to human photosynthesis. The sun also infuses the air with energy which we breathe in. Second we got the earth. When you ground to the earth that will cure 99% of ailments all on its own because most ailments come from inflammation. Grounding reverses all inflammation within 15 minutes. The negative ions(electricity) are absorbed through the ground also when you ground you become a vessel for the earths electrostatic field. Think nowadays everyone is wearing insulating material on their feet when it should only be conductive material so energy can pass through. That's why so many illnesses exist. So lastly we can create energy ourselves. Our whole body our blood, bones ect is all crystals. When you apply pressure to a crystal it creates energy.

Btw there is only one energy in the universe electromagnetic. I wont get into the hidden secrets of physics right now. So to build Qi, Ki, Chi, Mana, kundalini, energy you need to get into full lotus so the legs apply pressure to themselves or you can stand and bend your knees a little or a lot which applies pressure too. This also have help guide the energy with the pressure to the first chakra. Then you do reverse breathing or tummo while concentrating on your lower intestines. You need to stop all energy leakage by closing the eyes and putting the thumbs in your fist.  Tummo breathing is 30 long deeps breaths then exhale all air and hold your breathe with no air in it for 1-2 minutes. When there is no air in the lungs and it is held is the only time when oxygen is released to the brain which is ironic.

These steps will fill you with a abundance of electromagnetic energy. This should be done during day and night. Darkness has a profound impact on living things i wont get into just trust me. You should also start eating healthy and do light exercise. Don't forget every thought and movement depletes your energy so don't overdue it with exercise or just cut it out entirely. Make sure your super relaxed when doing it too. Also only eat food the is easily digestible like fruits. There is also the chemical process to create energy called ATP. The original kanji for chi was the symbol for air and grain. Just eat fruits high in potassium. Now there is controversy over ATP saying sodium is more important then potassium but how it was always known is potassium is more important. But your body can transmute sodium into potassium and i believe vice versa. So don't worry to much about it. So we got the power of the Sun, Earth, and Man through piezo electricity and the chemical atp process. Also eating easily digestible foods uses less energy. And the foods we are eating create the most energy. So high in glucose and potassium and you are golden. In other words fruits. This will easily reverse ANYTHING. Not sure if i'm aloud to say cure due to legal reasons.

One last thing before i go. In 2011 the guy who discovered HIV also discovered how to create life from nothingness. He took a test tube filled it with amino acids and building blocks to dna. Then he applied 7.83 hz energy wave to it and it created DNA. The building blocks arranged themselves into dna by themselves!! So we know now 7.83hz or schuman resonance is what sparked life on this planet millions of yrs ago. So 7.83h is the same range as brainwaves!! So when you put your mind into that exact range between alpha a theta. With very little to no visualization light focus. If you match that wave you can resonate with it!!! I'm not a master of resonance but i know no energy loss occurs during resonance. So not only do you not lose energy but i think you gain energy from the energy of the atmosphere. Not entirely sure but it makes perfect sense since yogi and other practitioners put there mind in that kind of state. I have research on healing frequencies.
healing frequencies 2hz nerves, 7-8hz bones, 10hz ligaments, 15hz capillaries. So by completely stilling your thoughts and sealing the 5 senses you can bring your brainwaves down to 2hz(delta wave) that will heal the brain because its all nerves.

I unloaded a lot of information for you guys hopefully this post gets accepted. I don't know if i broke any rules but this information needs to get to people. Out of the 7 or so billion people on the planet the only people that know this stuff is a very small handful. Not many people know the whole scientific breakdown of cultivation. I could go more in depth and show you all more source material. But everything i wrote is backed by scientific fact. I put together a 400 page book on the topic if anyone is interested i'll give it away for free. I got lucky and found one of the only guy on the planet to break it all down scientifically. I took all his work and 10,000 other books on the topic ranging from neidan taoist yogic and scientific research on biology and energy and i compressed it all down to 400 pages. It's proven cells only split when there energy falls low enough. Your cells will only split about 50 times then you die.

So what if your cells energy never falls? Are all the stories about people living 500+ years in every culture fake? You decide! The ancient masters never relied on faith to show people god and the truth. They instead put you in a death like state for 3 days. In the state between life and death you would see your soul rise from your body and a umbilical cord connecting the body and soul. During night there would be a bright light in the sky. If you go to the light you will face god. Also if you go towards the darkness its said you would be free but idk maybe you will but you might be some weak being(process might happen for a reason). Astral travel is done same way by slowing the heart down until it practically stops. Honestly i could go on and on and show you how all the 10,000 things perfectly connect. Powers are real too aha but they deplete your energy so they are forbidden. I have all scientific knowledge on exactly how it all occurs. Btw you can transfer energy to other people through your left hand. The right hand sucks away energy. Each hand and part of body has a different pole either positive or negative. So technically if you super healthy you could cure someones cancer just with your left hand lol. Btw you can absorb energy from trees by placing right hand on it and walking around it clockwise. You'll notice over a few weeks the tree will die(demonic technique imo lol). You can cure yourself from cancer that way too!! But please stick with the basics sun earth man air food ect. Good luck and god bless yall.

Btw if anyone is interested in the book i put together i can upload it for anyone to download. Its not finished needs to be compressed down to 100 pages but all the secrets are in there.

Btw dark matter is electricity. Fight me! There are computer models of it proving its true. We also shot a special rocket at a comet and found out it was super charged with electricity when it was outside our solar system. Also recently we left our solar system and found out there is a extremely high density of plasma out there. Also i can direct you to people showing you the truth of physics how there is only one kind of energy in the universe. also there are only 2 things in the universe with zero dimensions Light and mind. Light is pure mind energy. The great over mind created all matter with his imagination.from light. If you guys find any flaws please feel free to share. This was all written very fast and i'm not some super genius on biology physics ect. You can just think of me as the Great Compiler.

p.s. I have many other secrets like coming currency collapse. And truth about covid. And all the truth of what the elites are doing and hiding from us but i'm too tired maybe i will post them later. The world revolves around who can scam each other the best and who can tell the best lies. Its very hard to find the truth. Btw there is only one religion on the planet. I'll break it down into 2 first you got your abrahamic religions which are all the same thing then you got your eastern beliefs taoist bhuddist ect which are all the same thing. What people don't know is that all abrahamic religions have eastern chi qi golden elixer ect in them. For example adam and eve is story of golden elixer. So in other words there is only one religion in the world. Its about mastering the body and mind to connect with god or ascend ect. Enjoy! Goodluck! God bless!

Edited by ThreeLeaf
  • Like 1

Thought i would elaborate on a part i forgot about. I was watching some top biologist and his speech about immortality and the part i took from it was a cell splits when its energy becomes low and unstable. But for cancer if the blood is too acidic then the cancer cell cant separate and since it has low energy it will keep trying to split. Acid is hot like lava imagine 2 cells trying to split and you pour hot lava all over them. Then they will be fused at the seems. So that's why cancer looks like many cells attached in long chains. So by keeping the cell high in energy and blood alkaline it will theoretically never split and you can live forever.

There are other factors i'm prolly not aware of that cause us to die. But i read somewhere the thymus gland holds the keys to the secret. Its in the middle of chest between the upper lungs. It attaches to the reproductive system which has roots in alchemy neidan ect. Our thymus gland ages and our own immune system kills us on purpose at the behest of the thymus. So i thought of a technique to infuse QI  Ki CHi directly into the thymus making it a new energy center. Or something like that loool. Place both hands and tips of fingers towards it. Lay your intent/awareness on it. Direct all the energy there then bamm you live for 200+ years ez pz lool

p.s. high cholesterol is from acidic blood. the cholesterol is plaque that builds up inside your veins to protect your veins from the acidity of your blood. If it wasn't there then the acid of the blood will burn through your vein walls and cause internal bleeding. Fun fact thought yall should know.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

One more interesting thing! lol . So i grow my hair out long even though im a westerner. I read a report from vietnam that when they had indians recruited they would cut their hair off. After they did the indians who were recruited to be trackers lost all their tracking abilities. They had a sixth sense that they lost. They did tests on indians ones with hair cut and not. They would make them go to sleep and one day would sneak up on them in the middle of the night with intent to kill them and the ones with short hair stayed asleep. The ones with long hair woke up before the person came and were ready.

Also later on scientists did studies because of this test. They found out when hair is maximum length then you start to produce vitamins on your own. Short people use up all their reserves so the hair can keep on growing forever. Also its like a antennae the picks up on subtle energy. Every part of you happens for a reason. The body is miracle and shouldn't be altered. Another fun fact thought i hit yall with!

Edited by ThreeLeaf
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

My life's work

Hi ThreeLeaf,

Three leaves in the wind ~ what a breeze!

I will read your thread at my own time ~ thank you.

- Anand

42 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Personally, I thought it sounded more like Everything.

Haha - that’s true… there’s certainly a stylistic difference… but the content does have that familiar garlicky, McDonaldsy smell that I associate with Drew.

I’ve not read much of Everything though… is he one of Drew’s followers?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, freeform said:

Haha - that’s true… there’s certainly a stylistic difference… but the content does have that familiar garlicky, McDonaldsy smell that I associate with Drew.

One thread is enough to compare. 

To the OP: paragraph breaks are your friend. :) Makes it easier for us to read. 

Definitely sounds like drew to me, Daoist @Everything mumble-jumble did not make a single coherent sentence.

They both, however, belong to the most dangerous Daoist Sect out there, a sect of Huge Walls of Text.

Edited by XianGong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Personally, I thought it sounded more like Everything.

I like the way he explained  things by relating them to the 'Marvel Universe' .

here am I , an outdated oldie who got me learnings from multiple sources , a lifetime studying anthropology,  ancient history,  cultures, hermetics, classics,  comparative religion, etc etc .... experimented with it ,  practised it ,  lived it   .....

All I had to do was read comics !  ... what a wasted life !  ...  and learn about  " In the Marvel universe the 5th dimension is the plane of imagination pretty cool lol. According to all the fictional light novels i read you get a very good understanding of the gods and the multiverse. Each god governs its own universe. Lets be honest if you are a light novel fan that's how you want reality to be! So since we all want it so bad god makes it happen or we are god and just make it happen. "

Mystery of Universe explained :   ; someone , us or God,  or both as  the same thing  ...... ' just made it happen '

Make-it-happen--meme-51010.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, XianGong said:

Definitely sounds like drew to me, Daoist @Everything mumble-jumble did not make a single coherent sentence.

They both, however, belong to the most dangerous Daoist Sect out there, a sect of Huge Walls of Text.

Did you know that you can see The Great Wall of Text         from space ?

• Haha 4

Haha i Did get all of drews work even though it sounds like a alien language. But I thought i would go further so i became a part of a facebook group arcane library. They have all the Neidan ect books and even scientific research on the topic for free. So since its impossible for me to have a master since i live in the west i thought i would try to figure it all out. I learned by grounding alone stops just about every bad phenomena which helps me. I literally went through thousands of books and tried to condense them all down to 100 pages lool its at 400 right now all pure gold.

I've been enlightened lol. I read before that's its humanity's greatest secret. I've been obsessed with health and spiritual things since i was very young. I've always been searching for truths in a sea of lies. I was on the internet in the 90's so you could say i'm really a child of the information age. Would love if anyone has any good stuff to teach me! Been trying to find golden earth dragon and sky dragon techniques. Think has something to do with grounding. There was a topic about it a while ago on this site but the guy never said what you do he only just hinted ><

Edited by ThreeLeaf

I used to read 12-16 hrs a day for 6 years. But before that always read tons. When people say something is a fact you should be suspicious. The education system is mostly lies. So be careful what you try to learn from others. Best way to find the truth is that its very simple. Also when 10,000 things connect all aligning it up.

nungali

lifetime studying anthropology,  ancient history,  cultures, hermetics, classics,  comparative religion, etc et

History is where most lies are told. Hermetics is in the same boat with eastern thought good stuff. Religion ew ahaha.

Fiction shouldn't be insulted. Usually it starts with fiction then becomes fact.

• Thanks 1

If your interested in gods there's only a handful of possibilities.

1. You got your one true god and no others. Governs Void/Primordial chaos/Everything

2. You have gods that governs each multiverse

3. You have gods the governs each universe.

4. You have gods that governs each galaxy.

5. You have gods that govern each life giving planet.

Even though i called them gods they are just higher beings. May even be you one day if your good enough.

Only forms of afterlife.

1. You cease to exist for eternity scary lool

2. Heaven and hell mehh. My suffering logic in beginning completely refutes this but add it anyway.

3. You become one with god

4. Reincarnation. random chance

5. Reincarnation but karma point system. To know where to place you

6. Astral realm you just hang out there before you decide to reincarnate or not

7. Earth immortal or some immortal foetus stuff like that.

7.You become a celestial immortal and demilitarize into light and break free from the cycle. My favorite one!

Matter can not be destroyed. Everything just changes form. When you die you just change form imo.

Sorry for another wall QQ. I just want to put interesting stuff out there for people. There are many people who will never come to know some of the things.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

14 hours ago, freeform said:

I don't see a problem with drews work. He is a very interesting person.  Most of the time it sounds like a alien language to me. But the aliens are more advanced then us with their Ufos.

Imo Drew is a pioneer in explaining cultivation in a western scientific way. I've not come across anyone else who has done that. Most of them are hiding in secret labs working for the shadow goverment.

The elite want us to die and continue to eat there "medicines". There is no medicine for stupidity tho.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

•  
  • 14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:
    •  
    • To the OP: paragraph breaks are your friend. :) Makes it easier for us to read. 

Sorry it started out like one whole block of text. Had to go back and find places to break it loool. But i guess i need more breaks. Its a problem of mine i hope to fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

All I had to do was read comics !  ... what a wasted life !

I don't read comics but manga and light novels. Imo If a person doesn't it is indeed a wasted life. You know what they say can't teach a old dog new tricks.

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:
  •  
  •  

Sorry it started out like one whole block of text. Had to go back and find places to break it loool. But i guess i need more breaks. Its a problem of mine i hope to fix.

A good rule of thumb is if it’s too long to read aloud in one breath, the paragraph break needs to come in and give us a literal breathing space!

Thought of another cool piece of info for the thread. Lavkoski Coils!!! So i talked to drew about it long ago but he forbids outside help when dealing with internal energy but the research speaks for itself.

So you take a copper wire preferably motor wire because it has thin insulation. Then you wrap it in a loop with both ends overlapping 1 inch. Then you wrap it around any place you have pain or a injury.

It will get rid of the pain very quickly. And heal you too fast overnight. If you hold it up between your brows you will feel its power.

So how does it work? Well all copper wire have energy going through them in connection with the atmosphere. When it loops around it  crosses the  spark gap and releases a pulse of energy.

All energy static, magnetic, ac, dc, sound, light ect will heal you when its pulsed. Its a suppressed type of research known as electroculture. They take plants with disease and they put the coil around them and overnight they are cured.

If you have a garden you can first test it out on plants. Will also make compost in 1/10 the time. So when qigong healers heal you the energy comes out same way as a pulse which is interesting. It needs to be pulsed because If you kept being blasted with it then your cells will heat up and die. So the off time of the pulse allows it to cool down to forever receive its energy.

The size of the wire matters cuz it will change its frequency. These are the frequencies tested to work on humans. 2hz nerves, 7-8hz bones, 10hz ligaments, 15hz capillaries.

I know of many healing tools like this that operate differently like tensor coils or orgone accumulator. If anyone can tell me how it works would be great lool. Its suppose to align you perfectly with the earths field. When a magnet is placed inside of it the magnet stops working. orgone accumulator just stores chi inside of it from nature and it cant escape. I'm not smart enough to understand what the tensor coil is doing.

A few years ago some chinese people were able to capture god particles by putting a super conductor inside a tensor coil. Its a mysterious thing imo

To make a tensor coil you take 2 copper wire spin them togethor then create a loop and sodder each individual end to itself. Its really like a infinity symbol. Circles have no beginning no end like god. All celestial bodies in space are spheres. Ya i know some are eggs but who cares. Eggs are same as circles imo.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

21 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Haha i Did get all of drews work even though it sounds like a alien language. But I thought i would go further so i became a part of a facebook group arcane library. They have all the Neidan ect books and even scientific research on the topic for free. So since its impossible for me to have a master since i live in the west i thought i would try to figure it all out. I learned by grounding alone stops just about every bad phenomena which helps me. I literally went through thousands of books and tried to condense them all down to 100 pages lool its at 400 right now all pure gold.

I've been enlightened lol. I read before that's its humanity's greatest secret. I've been obsessed with health and spiritual things since i was very young. I've always been searching for truths in a sea of lies. I was on the internet in the 90's so you could say i'm really a child of the information age. Would love if anyone has any good stuff to teach me! Been trying to find golden earth dragon and sky dragon techniques. Think has something to do with grounding. There was a topic about it a while ago on this site but the guy never said what you do he only just hinted ><

You could start with how the tides actually work  ... if you are going to compare that with  the need to do certain things on a full Moon  ;

" Like when oceans bulge when full moon passes. "     

Nah .

tides-new-moon.png?1

You can see on the left it is high tide and  the opposite of Full Moon , and on the right , high tide and no Moon at all .

But since you worked everything out via Drew and Manga  ( which you say  are not  comics )

" Manga are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan " 

But thats probably a lie too , yeah ?  Like history .... or the way tides work,  or ......

....    :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

I don't read comics but manga and light novels. Imo If a person doesn't it is indeed a wasted life. You know what they say can't teach a old dog new tricks.

If I dont read Japanese comics .... I have wasted my life  ? 

l.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf6QdYw9th-QOL9ospqgv

:)    you're funny . 

( and , you a  young lad , yeah ? )

• Haha 1

tides-new-moon.png?1

You can see on the left it is high tide and  the opposite of Full Moon , and on the right , high tide and no Moon at all .

I forgot to mention new moon and full moon have same gravitational strength.  Look at it this way. Since its such a large object it will have high gravity. When the moon is a new moon or full moon its closer to earth. So since its so close to you it will have a greater pull on you. If i was on the left side of earth in the picture under the moon it would be a new moon. Sorry if i made any mistakes a little confuzzled lol

edit btw think the circle around earth indicates where the moon could be. So it can be on the right too which would make it full with a high tide i believe.

Edited by ThreeLeaf

If I dont read Japanese comics .... I have wasted my life  ? 

Ya imo. Well to be honest you could skip manga and just read light novels. I feel bad for people that don't and consider it a waste. What do you do for fun? Also i am 30 kinda young kinda old idk.

Fixed errors in original post. Everything i have said comes from books and others. But the part about suffering comes from me! I would love to hear people opinions about it. How one side or opposite creates the other. It means the universe is perfect. Makes sense cuz ppl love god. If you have a problem with the world or universe it would mean you hate god or slap him in the face(cuz he created it) loool.

Suffering is a gift. Death is the most beautiful form of suffering because its inescapable.  Even the rich who could avoid most suffering can't avoid their loved ones dying and them inevitably suffering and becomming better ppl. Sounds crazy i know trust me. I feel like most humans have some mental block which they are incapable of understanding it.

Even murder can be justified(pro). Because with out taking or destroying life you cannot create or give life(birth). Without murder babies cant be born. Makes sense since you need 2 people(birth) to murder someone(death). There are other factors like getting rid of tyrants list goes on to the pros. Every single thing in existance has a pro and con. Wish i could talk to ppl that are on my same wavelength. Well hope this helps you because knowing bad is good will make you love life more. You will feel more at peace in knowing this stuff. God hasn't abandoned you. You live in a perfect universe.

Edited by ThreeLeaf