Earl Grey

Feedback about 小梦想's neigong seminar?

Everything that has been discussed is very much my experience as well. If you are looking for a legitimate avenue to cultivation this is it. Very good plain language instruction, not filled with jargon or overly theoretical. Rudi is very patient and thoughtful in his approach to teaching.

• Like 3

Darn it, just seeing this now : (    I would have jumped at the chance to take this at the reduced rate last week

On 3/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, growant said:

Darn it, just seeing this now : (    I would have jumped at the chance to take this at the reduced rate last week

I would consider another reduced cost seminar on April 9-10 is there is enough interest. Please share and if I get enough people enquiring will make it official.

• Like 3

It seems there is some interest in a April 9 seminar so I have added the details to my website. It is live now and people can book their spots at a reduced cost. You can book straight away as it's a one off payment does does not automatically add you to the monthly subscriptions.

Please share so we can have as many people as possible take advantage of this rate as possible, I honestly don't think I will be doing it again at such a low cost.

Place to book your spot is half way down the homepage in the events section.

• Like 2

Dear Rudi,

thanks very much for this great offer! I just booked my spot. Looking forward to the seminar.

Best regards,

Adrian

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm just really, really happy with both Rudi's patient teaching style, the healing progress I've made, and I generally feel very positive about the direction I'm heading towards. I can see the light at the end, and more importantly, the road to follow. Neigong isn't easy, and it's suicidal to go at it alone. I'm forever thankful. Please note that I wasn't asked to make this review, I'm posting it because that's just how I feel.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, 小梦想 said:

It seems there is some interest in a April 9 seminar so I have added the details to my website. It is live now and people can book their spots at a reduced cost. You can book straight away as it's a one off payment does does not automatically add you to the monthly subscriptions.

Please share so we can have as many people as possible take advantage of this rate as possible, I honestly don't think I will be doing it again at such a low cost.

Place to book your spot is half way down the homepage in the events section.

Dear Rudi, I have sent you an email 2 days ago regarding the level 1 workshop held on coming 9-10 April. I would really appreciate if you can read my email. I used the email ID on your website for sending the email. Thanks

I am on the fence about doing the special seminar. I was thinking about going for a one-on-one.

I know the upcoming one is half-price, but I also know that the odds that I will wake up that early both days on a weekend are pretty low. I think for me these happen at 9 AM.

6 Month Update: Rudi's instruction has been thoughtful and consistent throughout.  I maintain a daily practice and am seeing the benefits of learning a system through direct experience vs being told what is supposed to happen via a complex theoretical framework.

• Like 4

I still can't give an important experience review since it's only been two weeks since I started. But it's a real deal.
Rudi is very kind and has a great ability to teach, explain and answer our questions. The best thing is that there is no self promotion or something egocentric, the explanations are direct to the point without detours. The exercises are simple to carry out with a fairly logical and safe progression.
Even the price is very accessible to everyone and I can say with certainty that the community formed in discord is incredible, the topics and the conversations that take place are very didactic, I have taken many notes for my own personal research.
Today with what I have seen and practiced I am sure that I have taken a great opportunity.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Arkhion said:

I can say with certainty that the community formed in discord is incredible, the topics and the conversations that take place are very didactic, I have taken many notes for my own personal research.

Apart from the amazing things we learn from Rudi, this is another good reason to join. The discussions and information shared between each other are a goldmine and there is constant learning every day outside of our regular practice.

I'm coming up to four months of practice and am really happy with the results so far, especially being in much better health!

• Like 3

Hi, just wanted to give a 1 year summary. So far, everything is going well for me :-). My health has improved DRAMATICALLY, and I attributed this to one exercise in particular that helps me a lot. Also, overall things are progressing as normal, I feel like my energy is much more grounded on a day to day basis. I am very happy to be part of the school, and can't wait to see how things progress over time.

• Like 3

Guys, for those of you that have been practicing with Rudi for a while, I have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind. I've been considering registering for the upcoming seminar, but it's really expensive and I'm going to have to go and take loans and everything to be able to afford it, so I really wanted to make sure it suits my needs and objectives before committing.

1) Does the program require any dramatic lifestyle changes in order to be effective / safe? For example, no sex, no cigarettes, no weed, no alcohol, strict diet, etc...

2) Is the first level necessary regardless of how much control you have over your Qi, how long you might have practiced another system, how open your meridians already are, etc... If so, is there a way to shorten the duration of the first level if some preliminary groundwork has already been done?

The reason for the second question in particular is that from what I understand, the second level of practice isn't given until after a sufficient amount of time has been spent on the first level, which, on the website, is said to be between 1.5 and 2 years. And that's 50 bucks a month for 2 years, just to have access to level 2. I'm not saying it's not worth it or anything, but what if I have other practices that fulfil stage 1 already? Can't i just start learning stage 2 directly?

3) Is this compatible with other physical activities (martial arts, calisthenics, bodybuilding, soccer, whatever) without them interfering in the qi-building process?

I might have other questions, but these are the ones I can think of, off the top of my head.

Any input would be gladly appreciated.

I thought it might be best if I reply directly.

Maybe send me a private message regarding cost, I can't help everyone, but a percentage of students can be helped out a bit if they genuinely need it.

1. You cannot live an unhealthy lifestyle and make progress in these arts. The healthier your lifestyle, the more progress you make and the less likely deviations can occur. That being said, I do promote balance and moderation but they key factors that will impede progress are diet, sleep, ability to deal with stress and limiting sex and alcohol. Not complete abstention but mostly healthy and in balance with nature and what is natural.

2. There is nothing out of books that will have develop the required channels and activate the natural dantian as it happens during the level 1 practices I teach. There is no way to shorten it and no way around it unless you have already visited someone like Master Jiang who has the ability to emit this level of qi and helped to alter channels so the natural dantian can be "filled".

3. Most sport/exercise benefits what we do.

Hope this answers your immediate questions.

PS. Toaist text is right, don't suffer financially to get something that you think you need. I wouldn't be happy knowing someone learning from me is facing hardship just to afford what I teach. 

If there are deviations, health issues, sit in stillness every day, leave the neigong alone for a few months/years and just focus on healthy living and allow your body to naturally heal itself. Save up and join a bit later when you are hopefully in a better position.  

Edited by 小梦想
Grammar, spelling
  • Like 7

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some more feedback on Rudi's session. I'll say that I did this on my own volition, and do not personally benefit from this review in anyway.

I've been with Rudi since September 2021, and I've come to the conclusion that this system is basically the best thing available, not just for people in the East, but generally anywhere. Personally, I struggled a lot with my stomach, and that seems to have gotten much better. I also had a lot of issues with long covid that are pretty much almost completely gone (maybe like 95%ish done). I've also gotten some results from one of the practices. I can't divulge much here but I strongly believe the results are positive.

One of the best things is that every so often, students (that are able to) can visit very advanced practitioners/masters and get evaluated. I saw some of the videos and they were quite inspiring. I think that the level of access we have to such people is pretty freaking amazing. I wonder how far along I'd have been if this was around 10+ years ago.

The real downside, I guess, like anything is that cultivation is a skill that requires dedication and good health. There's really no way around it, if you don't practice and stuff yourself with junk food, you won't get results. I guess it's like anything you'd want to take seriously, you have to put in the work consistently (and with no boss/outside influence pressuring you to meditate) in order to grow.

So, that's my honest to God review, and I hope it helps anyone else that's interested in serious neidan.

Side note, you can see Rudi here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7wvUL7AQg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CultivateTheSacred said:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some more feedback on Rudi's session. I'll say that I did this on my own volition, and do not personally benefit from this review in anyway.

I've been with Rudi since September 2021, and I've come to the conclusion that this system is basically the best thing available, not just for people in the East, but generally anywhere. Personally, I struggled a lot with my stomach, and that seems to have gotten much better. I also had a lot of issues with long covid that are pretty much almost completely gone (maybe like 95%ish done). I've also gotten some results from one of the practices. I can't divulge much here but I strongly believe the results are positive.

One of the best things is that every so often, students (that are able to) can visit very advanced practitioners/masters and get evaluated. I saw some of the videos and they were quite inspiring. I think that the level of access we have to such people is pretty freaking amazing. I wonder how far along I'd have been if this was around 10+ years ago.

The real downside, I guess, like anything is that cultivation is a skill that requires dedication and good health. There's really no way around it, if you don't practice and stuff yourself with junk food, you won't get results. I guess it's like anything you'd want to take seriously, you have to put in the work consistently (and with no boss/outside influence pressuring you to meditate) in order to grow.

So, that's my honest to God review, and I hope it helps anyone else that's interested in serious neidan.

Side note, you can see Rudi here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7wvUL7AQg

i started in feb 2023 and i like it so much.

i cant wait to meet the masters and what ever future brings,peace

• Like 2

Hello! I'm curious - now that some people have been practicing for a while now, what are some results that practitioners can report so far with this practice?

• Like 1