Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwalker

A question about Eric Isen’s services for choosing a qigong practices

Hi everyone,

I read many posts about having Eric Isen test the effects of certain qigong practices. I’m wondering if some can share their experiences with Eric? Do you practice each qigong exercise with him on the phone while he analyzes the effects? Or does he tune into your energy and see the individual/combined effects of all your practices while you just do nothing?

4 hours ago, Dreamwalker said:

I’m wondering if some can share their experiences with Eric?

Search my posts with the word "isen". I recall I had shared some experiences or even given advice about consulting him in the past.

EDIT: There actually wasn't much record I had said in the past.

Eric is a friendly and professional guy, but I would caution about consulting any psychic and divination readings without cross-examination. I Ching would be my primary tool for most purposes.

Please see the following thread:

Do you practice each qigong exercise with him on the phone while he analyzes the effects?

No.

Or does he tune into your energy and see the individual/combined effects of all your practices while you just do nothing?

It's a minor siddhi and pure psychic clairvoyance as far as I understand. The relevant image forms in his mind simply through the intent of wanting to see the specified future outcome.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1

I agree that Eric is a friendly and professional guy. I consulted him about a health matter.  The diagnosis I received from him was inaccurate so I don´t believe he´s infallible.

• Like 1

It's okay that someone wants to contact a psychic or divination for whatever problem they have, just don't trust it when it is about your health and get a proper medical doctor check-up with lab tests and computer MRI snap shots if you have any concerns.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this