Encephalon

I'm 61 today. Please send money.

I"ve just completed another revolution around the sun but don't yet have $1 million in savings.  Please help. Send cash.

Or chocolate.

Or bud.  Yes, a metal shipping container full of bud. 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Sorry, there is a coin shortage and the UPS wants to much money to ship a container of Bud...but we do have a priceless smile for you... :)

Edited by old3bob

1 hour ago, Encephalon said:

I"ve just completed another revolution around the sun but don't yet have $1 million in savings.  Please help. Send cash.

Or chocolate.

Thanks in advance.

Is this container large enough? :lol:

DCE1CEFF-95B4-4B95-943B-CF7A8EEE78A4.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Is this container large enough? :lol:

DCE1CEFF-95B4-4B95-943B-CF7A8EEE78A4.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Encephalon said:

Barely…

Like so many other things it depends... 

Words / semantics:

I prefer Heineken over Anheuser - bush and that size container is a 2-3 year supply..

As for generic bud again a 2-3 year supply. 

But todays hybrids oh my that amount under proper storage would / could be a life time supply, LOL!

6 hours ago, Encephalon said:

Or chocolate.

Thanks in advance.

61 and you have not even got your own mini-sub yet  !  ?

coast-guard-cocaine-bust-01-ht-jc-190924

What have you been doing with your life !

Encephalon, you've inspired me.  Finally pulled the trigger and ordered 3 Blueberry autoflowering seeds.  To honor my coming 57th birthday,  grow one little plant bonsai style.  See how it goes and grows.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

Encephalon, you've inspired me.  Finally pulled the trigger and ordered 3 Blueberry autoflowering seeds.  To honor my coming 57th birthday,  grow one little plant bonsai style.  See how it goes and grows.  

Bonsai requires that leaves are trimmed back, but the leaves are there for a very good reason. I suggest buying a grow manual for specifics of indoor growing. Ed Rosenthall’s books are a good place to start. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

By bonsa-ing I'm just thinking of a heavy 90 degree tilt.  I read good things about such training.

3 seeds ?   Only 3  ?  .  I wonder how much that  costs ?

A friend of mine ordered these so called special seeds, with 'guarantee ' ,  'will be female '  etc etc BS ordered in from Holland   , they cost a huge amount and he was showing them  to me  and complained that not many had germinated .  I looked at the remainder  ....

" Dude !  Some of these sides are not even matured ! "   - small, green , you could squash them between your fingers .

43 minutes ago, thelerner said:

By bonsa-ing I'm just thinking of a heavy 90 degree tilt.  I read good things about such training.

Are the seeds sativa or indica? Indica is easier to grow due to a shorter flowering time. Watch out for pathogens since it sounds like you are growing indoors. Botrytis cinerea or bud rot will devastate your grow and biologicals are the best for controlling pathogens..

Didn't want to de-rail the thread more so answered in the Canna Bums thread in the Rabbit hole.

Back to OP.

61 is a great age.  I've heard its when a man is at his peak mentally, spiritually and sexually.

Only thing is the mental peak only lasts a month.

The spiritual peak, sadly only lasts for a week.

The sexual peak, only lasts a day, so it's important to have lots of sex, pretty much daily

because you don't know which day the peak will be on. 

• Haha 2

I can say with great relief that life is so much better than the era of my first Daobums cycle back in 2009.  

Back then I had no idea about the genuine depths of my conditioning or the impact that childhood trauma would continue to have on my life.  Learned pessimism is toxic on every level, by any criteria.  I tried to fix myself with endless efforts at self-improvement, especially physical development, and I did manage to maintain superb physical health until my mental health could catch up.  Somehow, despite learned pessimism, I trusted the wisdom of this basic strategy and it proved successful.  My physical health still exceeds my mental health - I have forty years of self-destructive habits and emotionally immaturity that I'm trying to replace with more enlightened conduct - but my emotional life is starting to close the distance.  

I raise this point because I eventually realized I am in good company - upwards of half the population have failed to realize even a fraction of their potential because of negative conditioning.  It is my sincere hope that I can help others avoid a forty-year learning curve and get to the heart of what it means to be unleashed from the bonds of conditionality. 

READ YOUR DHAMMAPADA!  I intellectualized Buddhism, partly because Buddhism is particularly vulnerable to being intellectualized, but I'm glad I stuck with it and started to take the teachings seriously.  There's a thread here on emotional maturity that's waiting to be started. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Encephalon said:

Pertaining to aging and the sexual front - manage your testosterone levels!  It can be done!

61435f182c88b_thumbforyou.thumb.jpg.ce55458e9443cbe354291072e5b66149.jpg

Maca root, ZMA Fuel and PollenAid are my go to supplements. Keeps it all working well!!

I have read that LongJack provides a testosterone boost, but haven't tried it yet.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pollenaid&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Edited by ralis