Maybe_

Hi all

Hi all....I found your site rather randomly whilst looking for shoes without rubber soles!

I feel a BIT of an imposter here as I am just contemplating paths that may help me develope better body connection and consciousness.  I have long felt that I 'should' be practicing Qigong, I've dipped my toe in the water a couple of times in the past but have never gone swimming.  I am hoping that if I open myself to the content and souls in this group it may encourage me to get wet! (To continue my metaphor....not trying to be freaky! Haha)

I've actively walked a healing path for about 10 years now due to past trauma and I feel it is important now for me to work with body wisdom too.  If anyone has helpful advice for starter points I would be very grateful :)

Blessings to you all on your paths.

Katy

• Like 1

Hello Maybe,

Welcome to the bums; hope you enjoy your time here.

There are three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding rules and expectations please make sure you have read them.

warm regards,

ilu

On 9/9/2021 at 4:05 PM, Maybe_ said:

Hi all....I found your site rather randomly whilst looking for shoes without rubber soles!

I feel a BIT of an imposter here as I am just contemplating paths that may help me develope better body connection and consciousness.  I have long felt that I 'should' be practicing Qigong, I've dipped my toe in the water a couple of times in the past but have never gone swimming.  I am hoping that if I open myself to the content and souls in this group it may encourage me to get wet! (To continue my metaphor....not trying to be freaky! Haha)

I've actively walked a healing path for about 10 years now due to past trauma and I feel it is important now for me to work with body wisdom too.  If anyone has helpful advice for starter points I would be very grateful :)

Blessings to you all on your paths.

Katy

You're not an impostor. Just enjoy exploring and discovering. 

• Like 1