Owledge

How to deal with synchronicities without stressing yourself out?

Some may be relatively easy to be understood as an illustrative result of intention, others are more vague. Some may be very poetical.

But how do you deal with their occurence? I have heard advice to just let them be and not pay them further attention after taking notice. But then what do they indictate? In my experience it is not like anything discernible in the path of life would explain why they occur more or less. Although it might be that in some cases actually letting them be and not paying attention / not sending energy into them increases their frequency.

So, got any insight on this whole dynamic? Because I think one can raise their stress level significantly by trying to derive something from them.

Are there any experienced, credible views on this, like what their nature actually is and whether they might be by nature absolutely useless if taken as guiding signs?

• Like 1

I look at them as a gift or a blessing, sometimes a trial or opportunity to learn or grow. I find the favorable ones absolutely joyful and the challenging ones somewhat sacred. To me they are an elegant demonstration of karma. I don’t try to analyze or understand but prefer to relish the mystery. The first time I had an opportunity to meet my root teacher and have some time to speak with him one on one, it was the result of a series of shocking synchronicities. That may be why they are very special for me, not at all stressful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it's related to how my ayahuasca experiences were also very abstract. Might be indicating a need to work on the emotional instead of the rational, dunno. As you said, for opening the heart through embracing the mystery.

Here is a moment from the game "The Search" that I always try to consider in this context:

612ac38006775_TheSearchcomm.thumb.jpg.d9c4b84afe2951a31eed680c0c04cee3.jpg

• Like 2

I find that they're usually a confirmation of something else, like something running through my mind at just that moment.  The thought- intent seems to combine with a visual aid.  What are the odds of that happening?  Not very high, I would think.  It's happened too many times about things of importance, and this synchronicity should be respected.  Don Juan, in Castaneda's books, would tell Carlos to stop when something strange like that happens, and triangulate it (my word).  Look at what you are manifesting at that moment, whether it's seemingly good or seemingly bad.  Know that you are manifesting this situation, whatever it is.   Take ownership of it;  Know that it is you that has created this, and sometimes his moment in time may be a repetition of a pattern that has been trying to get your attention.  Maybe a pattern that formed from a very young age.  Most do.

The alignment with the physical and the mental stream of intent happens periodically, more and more often on the path.  If you perceive yourself as a victim, a victim you shall always be until you walk through the original source of the dynamic.  If you keep perceiving yourself as a victim, that'll be the path you stay on.

I find it helpful, and I think that increased synchronicity is either trying to tell you something, or it's a nice big thumbs up.  You can look at it depending on what you need.  but it is definitely a Thing.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 2:50 PM, Owledge said:

Some may be relatively easy to be understood as an illustrative result of intention, others are more vague. Some may be very poetical.

But how do you deal with their occurence? I have heard advice to just let them be and not pay them further attention after taking notice. But then what do they indictate? In my experience it is not like anything discernible in the path of life would explain why they occur more or less. Although it might be that in some cases actually letting them be and not paying attention / not sending energy into them increases their frequency.

So, got any insight on this whole dynamic? Because I think one can raise their stress level significantly by trying to derive something from them.

Are there any experienced, credible views on this, like what their nature actually is and whether they might be by nature absolutely useless if taken as guiding signs?

So what is the nature of stress like things? Well to me its on the negative pole with destruction ect. The opposite being positive,creation,happiness love ect.

But it should be noted that without one you cant have the other. But more importantly each opposite is tied together at both ends. For example if you are starving(suffering) and you find some scraps you will be super happy a grateful(contentment). If you eat your favorite food everyday(contentment) then you will become sick of it and hate it(suffering). Its the cycle of creation of destruction. The world is perfect in every way the good and bad in perfect balance and harmony. This imo is the true definition of the yin yang symbol. The black and white dots in the yin and yang. One literally gives birth to the other.

If you dare say the world is not perfect its like slapping god in his face because he made it and allowed it to happen. Us lowly mortals and too dumb to understand god's or the dao's thoughts.

Sounds a little psychotic by i went very deep in depth with this to tried to prove this theory right. I looked at every evil in the world and tried to find its positive outcome. But i found them believe it or not. So imo this is the ultimate secret. Would be nice to list them all out starting with negative emotions. For ex. Fear brings caution and shows your weakness and bravery brings recklessness. Anger and hate brings passion and drive to move forward, creation ect. And happiness brings sloth, boredum destruction ect.

I forgot to mention the cyclical nature of opposites. For example its proven on the battlefield if you are a coward you will quickly become brave . If you are brave then you quickly become a coward. Because if you are DOWN(coward) then only choice and option you have or path to take is to go UP(brave). Everything in reality happens like a wave going up and down.

Btw you thought by thinking of this stuff will make you more stressed lool but actually now you are free because you can now understand that even the bad things in this world can be good. Your hate and all negative emotions now can be free forever. Letting them go completely.

Edited by ThreeLeaf