WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

Eye at the back of the mouth

Hey everyone,

so short story… By 2015 I had been mediating for four years, pretty heavily I might add. I ended up in a psych ward because I was acting strange. Long story short it felt as though my body was not getting nearly enough calories. I thought it was consuming my muscle mass to get enough energy and it felt like I was being starved. I was running a pretty tight breath protocol and it was taxing. So I basically fought for food and when I found as though my body had finally been nourished properly I sat down to another meal and an eye opened at the back of my mouth. I could see my tongue and teeth from inside my mouth. That vision and awareness of the mouth area has never left in 6 whole years and I’m pretty certain it’s part of Samadhi on the body. Haha it made me a way better kisser with the amount of tongue awareness it gave me. It also gave me the ability to do that thing with the tongue where you put rhythm through it so I’m definitely not complaining about it. And so basically has anyone ever read anything about an eye at the back of the mouth? Anywhere? Even if it’s not Taoist or Buddhist cultivation I have to know what it is. Thanks! Talk soon!

50 minutes ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Hey everyone,

so short story… By 2015 I had been mediating for four years, pretty heavily I might add. I ended up in a psych ward because I was acting strange. Long story short it felt as though my body was not getting nearly enough calories. I thought it was consuming my muscle mass to get enough energy and it felt like I was being starved. I was running a pretty tight breath protocol and it was taxing. So I basically fought for food and when I found as though my body had finally been nourished properly I sat down to another meal and an eye opened at the back of my mouth. I could see my tongue and teeth from inside my mouth. That vision and awareness of the mouth area has never left in 6 whole years and I’m pretty certain it’s part of Samadhi on the body. Haha it made me a way better kisser with the amount of tongue awareness it gave me. It also gave me the ability to do that thing with the tongue where you put rhythm through it so I’m definitely not complaining about it. And so basically has anyone ever read anything about an eye at the back of the mouth? Anywhere? Even if it’s not Taoist or Buddhist cultivation I have to know what it is. Thanks! Talk soon!

The Talu/Lalana chakra resides in that region...but I don't think its an eye....Its usually stimulated using the kechari mudra (tongue lock)

9 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

And so basically has anyone ever read anything about an eye at the back of the mouth? Anywhere? Even if it’s not Taoist or Buddhist cultivation I have to know what it is.

A form of ‘inner vision’ - when it develops properly you should be able to see inside all your body - particularly your torso.

My guess is that you’re seeing the tongue area because you have a lot of Qi in the head and it’s a little stuck and unable to sink. 

Haven’t read about it in a book - so don’t have any recommendations there.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

The Talu/Lalana chakra resides in that region...but I don't think its an eye....Its usually stimulated using the kechari mudra (tongue lock)

Thanks! It’s definitely some sort of vision albeit dark. I’ll look up the talu chakra.

6 hours ago, freeform said:

A form of ‘inner vision’ - when it develops properly you should be able to see inside all your body - particularly your torso.

My guess is that you’re seeing the tongue area because you have a lot of Qi in the head and it’s a little stuck and unable to sink. 

Haven’t read about it in a book - so don’t have any recommendations there.

I actually already had inner vision throughout my entire body. A beautiful little world. This was definitely something new like another third eye formed but it was in the back of my mouth. Actually now that I have thought about it some more I’m not certain I can see through the third eye when I look through it. It’s as though the third eye is looking out the mouth instead of the forehead. I’ll meditate on it! Thanks for the reply!

writing this stuff out really helps get a new perspective. Thanks for the input again.

Edited by WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

On 8/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Hey everyone,

Every thought and of course movement depletes your energy(electromagnetic, chi, mana ect). Also when your meditating you might be focusing on your head which might not be good unless your at a certain level. Gaze should be directed inward to head then down to lower dantian. I have read of cases like yours but a good cure all for any cultivation phenomena is to ground yourself. You should go lay outside and remove any insulating material. Its proven diabetes patients who ground for 15 minutes will result in all their inflammation disapearing and pain will disapear too. This is because when you ground not only are you getting electrically charged molecules entering you and healing you aka negative ions. You also become a vessel for the earths electrostatic field which fills you with energy too.

Ok so anyway to answer your question on eye on throat thing i only know of 2 things. First you have a literal eye there from some kind of mutation like in people who grow teeth out top of their head. Second you clearly do some form of cultivation so its most likely your Divine sense. Your ability to see your surroundings it was just compressed to the inside of your mouth.

One time i was daydreaming and everything lit up. It was bright and crystal clear even tho my eyes were closed! Only ever happened to me once. Maybe your brain was firing off so much energy it entered the optical part of the brain maybe eye itself mixed with your imagination and became real.  Idk sounds crazy but that's all i got lool good luck!

On 9/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, ThreeLeaf said:

Every thought and of course movement depletes your energy(electromagnetic, chi, mana ect). Also when your meditating you might be focusing on your head which might not be good unless your at a certain level. Gaze should be directed inward to head then down to lower dantian. I have read of cases like yours but a good cure all for any cultivation phenomena is to ground yourself. You should go lay outside and remove any insulating material. Its proven diabetes patients who ground for 15 minutes will result in all their inflammation disapearing and pain will disapear too. This is because when you ground not only are you getting electrically charged molecules entering you and healing you aka negative ions. You also become a vessel for the earths electrostatic field which fills you with energy too.

Ok so anyway to answer your question on eye on throat thing i only know of 2 things. First you have a literal eye there from some kind of mutation like in people who grow teeth out top of their head. Second you clearly do some form of cultivation so its most likely your Divine sense. Your ability to see your surroundings it was just compressed to the inside of your mouth.

One time i was daydreaming and everything lit up. It was bright and crystal clear even tho my eyes were closed! Only ever happened to me once. Maybe your brain was firing off so much energy it entered the optical part of the brain maybe eye itself mixed with your imagination and became real.  Idk sounds crazy but that's all i got lool good luck!

Thanks for the input! I’m always feeling the ground under my feet but it’s been a long time since I grounded. Idk why the phenomena disappeared. I will continue to attempt to ground and we’ll see what happens. Once again thanks for the input!