Ano Eremita

So, you think the sun rises in the East

Recommended Posts

this is where we are (a simulation) in SpaceTime today Wednesday 25 August 2021

 

SpaceTime20210825.png

 

interesting that all the planets are more or less on the same side
notice . . .


the curve formed by earth, jupiter, saturn, pluto
straight line venus, earth, uranus
straight line from earth mercury, sun, mars


incase you do not see the image embedded, go here https://bit.ly/38bb6vz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

such are the principles behind astrology .

 

Conjunction, opposition, trine ,  etc .

 

Ie. the angular relationships between the planets .

 

Still, it doesnt  change the 'reality' of local observations  ; the Sun still does rise in the east .

 

I was just writing this the other day ( in my play I am working on )  ;

 

 

 

‭Raven : “ I can vouch to that ! It ‬ was certainly true of Apollo‭! ‬But still,‭ ‬here I‭ ‬am‭; ‬stuck here and cannot move.‭”


‭( ‬Raven flapps and flutters his wings to no avail.)

 

Centaur ; ‭“That is our fate and function. My centaurs move about and converse with me as do your ravens. It is not for us to move along Man’s path but to assist that movement. We feel that we are suspended in space unmoving, pinned in position by the unmoving stars that make up our bodies while beneath us the world spins on its axis and turns about the Sun. But from Man’s perspective, he is stuck on Earth and watches us and the heavens rotate above him.  -   It all depends on one’s point of view.”

 

fd86042fea8bd8b15f5f343b4bc699ee.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Nungali said:

the 'reality' of local observations

 

I get it

but it's an illusion/perception

 

the reality is that when there is first light we call that morning and when there is last light 'the golden hour's we call that evening. and that is followed by darkness. and, all this happens because the earth rotates. the sun rises gives me the feeling of a flat earth. which reminds me of a sad incident . . .

 

on June 22, 1633, the church handed down the following order: “we pronounce, judge, and declare, that you, the said Galileo… have rendered yourself vehemently suspected by this holy office of heresy, that is, of having believed and held the doctrine (which is false and contrary to the holy and divine scriptures) that the sun is the centre of the world, and that it does not move from east to west, and that the earth does move, and is not the centre of the world.”

 

p.s. wonderful to hear from you and about your play . all the best . be well

p.p.s. perhaps you will consider a 2021 judgement to offset the 1633 one 😀 in your play

Edited by Ano Eremita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nungali said:

from Man’s perspective, he is stuck on Earth

 

i trust you won’t mind me saying so . . .

 

i agree, most humans are stuck on this planet

however, from the perspective of mankind, some have already walked on the moon, and others are planning to go to mars

and robots have gone way beyond sending back vistas never seen before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[/rant] In my experience, no one needs a ship to travel.

 

As I see it, no one is stuck anywhere, unless considering awareness as often being temporarily stuck within our own limiting assumptions, conditionings and projections.

[/endrant]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ano Eremita said:

 

I get it

but it's an illusion/perception

 

But it can be a 'handy '  one .

 

18 hours ago, Ano Eremita said:

 

the reality is that when there is first light we call that morning and when there is last light 'the golden hour's we call that evening. and that is followed by darkness. and, all this happens because the earth rotates. the sun rises gives me the feeling of a flat earth. which reminds me of a sad incident . . .

 

'Earth only be flat 'cause yo Momma been sittin' on it . '

 

:)

 

18 hours ago, Ano Eremita said:

 

on June 22, 1633, the church handed down the following order: “we pronounce, judge, and declare, that you, the said Galileo… have rendered yourself vehemently suspected by this holy office of heresy, that is, of having believed and held the doctrine (which is false and contrary to the holy and divine scriptures) that the sun is the centre of the world, and that it does not move from east to west, and that the earth does move, and is not the centre of the world.”

 

p.s. wonderful to hear from you and about your play . all the best . be well

p.p.s. perhaps you will consider a 2021 judgement to offset the 1633 one 😀 in your play

 

 

Hmmmm ... makes me wonder what they meant by   'The centre of the world "     must mean 'universe' or 'cosmos'   ?

 

 

p.p.s. perhaps you will consider a 2021 judgement to offset the 1633 one 😀 in your play

 

There is an interesting part in one of Crowley's  degree knowledge lectures .  It is a direction  to contemplate and meditate on the following   (paraphrased) ;

 

people that study many aspects of western spiritualism, the occult, hermetics etc ,  have discovered a set of knowledge that was developed under the old formulas ; that of the death and rebirth of the Sun each day ( even Christianity essentially follows this formula via death and resurrection . Also it seems to have influenced some views about 'reincarnation' )   . But now we know that the Sun is eternally 'alive' and it is the earth that turns , night being caused by a particular part of the Earth moving into ' shadow' .. So one is then charged to meditate on  that old knowledge and how it would be reinterpreted  and applied under this new realisation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ano Eremita said:

 

i trust you won’t mind me saying so . . .

 

i agree, most humans are stuck on this planet

however, from the perspective of mankind, some have already walked on the moon, and others are planning to go to mars

and robots have gone way beyond sending back vistas never seen before

 

 

Ah yes ..... but my play is an ancient Greek tragedy .

 

;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nungali said:
23 hours ago, Ano Eremita said:

 

I get it

but it's an illusion/perception

 

But it can be a 'handy '  one .

 

i prefer ‘dawn’ and ‘dusk’ :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites