小梦想

Teaching authentic neigong

On 11/2/2021 at 5:58 PM, SAMANTABHADRA said:

Any chance this will be recorded?  Would love to attend but I will be working at that time.

It likely won't be but if that changes i will let you know. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

I was wondering if the price for the seminar will continue to go up? 🙏🏻

On 11/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, MBZ said:

I was wondering if the price for the seminar will continue to go up? 🙏🏻

I am not sure what you mean. Are you asking if it will become more expensive to learn the higher levels? It will not, they are included in the monthly subscription. People who reach the required level to learn will be taught online without any additional cost.

Just bear in mind you will spend quite a lot of time on each stage of the practice, it won't be new practices every few months.

Edited by 小梦想

Thanks for replying but I was actually asking about the base price for the first level. Thank you for your time. 🙏🏻

小梦想, thanks for your generous offer of the zoom session.  I plan to join.

In the unlikely event that I cannot join, I take it that the stillness practice - which seems important as a counter-balance to the yang aspects of one's practice - would still be covered in your beginning level training?

Another quick question:  I stumbled on an online offering and noticed that the practice that they claim to teach might be a form of fa qi.  They claim a partial lineage to a master based in SE Asia from whom they have derived a type of training using an electronic device said to stimulate electric qi production.  I am a bit mystified as to the advisability from a health perspective of using electronics to stimulate qi.  Any thoughts on that type of training, assuming you've come across it?

Thanks.

21 hours ago, RIP789 said:

In the unlikely event that I cannot join, I take it that the stillness practice - which seems important as a counter-balance to the yang aspects of one's practice - would still be covered in your beginning level training?

Stillness is a very important part of neigong and if 100% covered and taught in my level 1 seminar. 

21 hours ago, RIP789 said:

:  I stumbled on an online offering and noticed that the practice that they claim to teach might be a form of fa qi.  They claim a partial lineage to a master based in SE Asia from whom they have derived a type of training using an electronic device said to stimulate electric qi production.  I am a bit mystified as to the advisability from a health perspective of using electronics to stimulate qi.  Any thoughts on that type of training, assuming you've come across it?

I do know about it and there is a possibility that it could work, think of the efficacy of electric acupuncture. I have never tried it myself so could not say how effective it might be.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, MBZ said:

Thanks for replying but I was actually asking about the base price for the first level. Thank you for your time. 🙏🏻

The cost is the same as it was for the first seminar, just noted in £ instead of $ and the option to pay either a full year (with discount) or pay monthly. It won't change for the foreseeable future but I might reduce the base seminars to once every six months instead of every 3 months.

Once I have a certain amount of students I will likely reduce it even more to ensure I have enough time to adequately help students as required. 

Edited by 小梦想

小梦想 's stillness method is interesting, I would advise people to give it a try if they have trouble meditating.

Many thanks for introducing it to the people.

• Like 4

Many thanks to Rudi for the zoom lesson today. He gave some great information in a very pragmatic manner.  He was also very generous with extra insights that lit up some past reference points for me.  What an extra treat to see Master Zhou as well. 

I look forward to more in the near future.

Cheers,

R

• Like 3

I am really interested in this , for you who took the class I am curious  is it something you are going to stick with ?

On 11/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, rsalazar said:

Many thanks to Rudi for the zoom lesson today. He gave some great information in a very pragmatic manner.  He was also very generous with extra insights that lit up some past reference points for me.  What an extra treat to see Master Zhou as well. 

I look forward to more in the near future.

Cheers,

R

You are very welcome.

Yeah Master zhou coming to visit for a few days was a nice little surprize. Whenever he is in shanghai he pops round, i didn't know beforehand he would be here but it was great that the free seminar lined up with his visit.

• Like 1

Just as a Question, for ones that were offline a long time and missed the chance... (about 1 Year or so for me??)

is there the possibility to get some of the "base" informations of these Seminars somewhere like on Patreon or Gumroad in a comprehensive printed (digital) form. 

I would have loved to attend the seminar, but due to this pandemic with endemic tendencies the work shedule for medical personel is such a mess, that there is hardly any time to go further into practices, without the danger to loose my job...

So it would be much appreciated to get a way to acces some of the Information, up to a level where there can be no self harm of course. 

I know words loose out in comprehensiveness to meetings, but every tiny bit of a possibility for new knowledge would be appreciated. 

Edited by Phantalor
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:36 PM, Phantalor said:

Just as a Question, for ones that were offline a long time and missed the chance... (about 1 Year or so for me??)

is there the possibility to get some of the "base" informations of these Seminars somewhere like on Patreon or Gumroad in a comprehensive printed (digital) form. 

I would have loved to attend the seminar, but due to this pandemic with endemic tendencies the work shedule for medical personel is such a mess, that there is hardly any time to go further into practices, without the danger to loose my job...

So it would be much appreciated to get a way to acces some of the Information, up to a level where there can be no self harm of course. 

I know words loose out in comprehensiveness to meetings, but every tiny bit of a possibility for new knowledge would be appreciated. 

I can definitely understand wanting something like this but it's very very unlikely I will ever put out a PDF or written instructions for anything that I teach, sorry.

I am happy to do one on one instructions every now and again at a time that is suitable for some who have very busy lives and are completely unable to join any of the seminar dates. This is more a special circumstance kind of thing rather than something I want to make the norm.

Just PM me and we can see.

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 1

I just wanted to say once again, many thanks to Rudi for putting himself out there and offering this path.

I have tread upon many dead ends over the years and I find the pragmatism and simplicity of Rudi's path a welcome change.  I am also impressed by his continual monitoring of our progress/problems along the way so we will not deviate too far.  I enjoy his continual inclusion of his own journey with such teachers as Master Zhou, which is a real treat for all of us.

He has active Discord and Telegram channels which I have found incredibly useful, not only for community but to ask general questions, no matter how basic.  This is what I have missed so much in years past, where I was just fumbling in the dark and had to depend on my own faith to keep going.

I have taken a lot of chances in the past and this is one of the best things I have done over the decades, IMHO,  to further my own development.

R

• Like 3

My next seminar I have reduced the cost to only £50, but it's in 2 days, so if you want to jump on this offer please don't wait.

If anyone has been on the fence or just want to come and see what it is that I teach, now is the perfect opportunity. 

Authenticneigong.com for anyone interested. The seminar dates and method to book your spot is halfway down the home page.

• Like 3

I finally decided to upload some videos showing basic direct contact qi emission. It's the most basic form of qi emission with an electric quality and it was done in chronological order to see the changes over time as the dantian and qi levels develop pushing channels more and more open. Not something that happens in a few weeks or months, but development that happens over years and years for practice.

There are more advanced levels of qi emission which I don't show here but maybe later will do some videos showing them. As the channels open and the MCO develops, moving qi around in the body becomes easier and becomes the fuel required for higher level practices.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Not something that happens in a few weeks or months, but development that happens over years and years for practice.

Thank you for sharing.

Really enjoyed the video.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trunk said:

Thank you for sharing.

Really enjoyed the video.

No problem, can't hurt to show a bit more can it.

But, you have got to love the comments. Apparently I am using an electric touch plus static generator and that is all it can be, just a machine and a trick. It's sad that so few lineages lead to basic qi ability that most people cannot even accept the possibility that these things can be done without needing some gimmick or faking it.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I am not using some machine, just years of hard work and the correct practices.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Anyway, for what it's worth, I am not using some machine, just years of hard work and the correct practices.

Obviously not a gimmick. 

Interesting to see the progression over time.  To see it go from more effortful, more chunky, to more smooth and fluent - which is a progression that many of us can relate to (even when doing much less dramatic practices).

I think about myself, when I started into the internal arts, I was young strong male in my 20's and my physical fitness background was typical western.  It took a long time to un-learn that the things that weight lifting taught me was 'power' ... all the feelings and body training of what that was ... would only get me into trouble in the internal arts, that 'power' development in the internal arts was profoundly different.  It took a while for me to get that both conceptually and in my body.  I think it's typical, but less of a problem nowadays as many quality teachers have emerged since the 1980's.

edit:

Touches on topics of:

What is power, and the basis of power, how does it feel, in the internal arts?

The trigram of ‘lake’.

What is effort / no effort?  (It takes a lot of work and a long time to go from effort to no effort.)

In any case, thanks again for sharing!  Really educational.

• Like 1