小梦想

Teaching authentic neigong

Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a long time but thought i would pop in and get some opinions.

Many of you know that I have been in china for a long time, searching out authentic practices and schools and learning all i can from these masters/places. Many of them not known in the west and all of them only speaking chinese.

I am considering teaching some authentic practices for the first time. The real methods for activating the dantian and cultivating qi that is tangible and in my opinion the fuel source for all higher qigong/neigong/neidan practices.

All the time i have been here the one thing that bothered me was the secrecy and costs involved to learn these practices. I have always wanted to do things in a way that made them accessible to everyone without gimmicks, without secrecy and without worrying that you are wasting your time with someone who isn't intending on ever teaching you all the way. This unfortunately happens way too often with a basic outdoor practice being taught for years while milking people for cash. This happens most of the time.

So, i was thinking of doing a zoom meeting, teaching 4-6 hours over 2 days and teaching the actual practices that I myself did and still do to this day. They are real, authentic practices for developing the dantian and filling it with highly refined qi. The next stage of teaching will cost the same, I won't be increasing prices over time as you get to the higher practices. I also want to create a monthly subscription for those who wish to keep practicing with me with easy access to ask questions. Only those who attended either a zoom meeting/in person meeting and are part of the monthly payment group will be allowed to come for the second, third and fourth level practices, but I think this would make sense as you cannot skip the first practice.

It will take a good 5-10 years of practice to develop the dantian and qi to the level where you can start to emit it by yourself so please do not expect a new practice and level every few weeks of having finished the first stage in a few weeks ready to move onto the next. What you will learn i still practice every day and is the main method for replenishing dantian qi if you have been emitting it all day (mostly for treatment, I am a TCM doctor).

There will also come a time when meeting in person will be required to adjust and open channels for students who made good progress but these meetings will also be reasonably priced.

For the zoom meeting and teaching I was thinking $300 a person and those who wish to keep practicing with me and have access to a group I was thinking $50 a month (something like a wattsapp group). This means the following stages will also cost $300 and if we are meeting in person once corona is finished will keep prices as close to $300 as possible with increases only to cover expenses. 

"""""

After some consideration and feedback I think it would be better to just charge $500 per seminar, no monthly fee but the wechat group will be made and kept for a while to allow questions and review and will be completely optional. This way people can learn to whichever level they want without any long term commitement.
"""""

I am only offering to teach up to the level where you develop the ability to emit qi (the wonderful electric qi everyone either wants or thinks is fake). I can also comfortably say that most won't get there because lets be honest, how many non chinese/asian in the whole world do you know who can do it? Then again, no one who could do it ever offered to teach it in this way so who knows.

So, there are 4 stages of practice that will be taught, 1-3 within the first 2 years and the last one when you dantian is brimming with qi and you are ready to learn to emit it out of your body. Health will be the deciding factor in how well you develop, however, I don't plan on offering any treatment because this is the main complaint about how Dr Jiang Feng did things.

I really wanted to ask peoples opinion on here because many here have practiced with many different schools, different teachers and I want to do things differently, do them right.

PS. I would discourage people who do reiki or similar practices from doing neigong like this, they aren't compatible. If you do wish to learn neigong, you have to stick to it and leave reiki/similar practices behind. I injured myself really badly because this wasn't ever explained.

Edited by 小梦想
I added the new cost as per feedback in """""""""""""
  • Like 9

I am vouching for this because I know him and can say yes, he does have the skill to faqi and the knowledge to teach it without all the bullshit, politics, or fleecing of people seeking to learn. I believe someone like @virtue would also be interested in discussing this on AG as well, as it is rare that someone who has the skill, experience, and knowledge to teach this to people openly. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a long time but thought i would pop in and get some opinions.

Many of you know that I have been in china for a long time, searching out authentic practices and schools and learning all i can from these masters/places. Many of them not known in the west and all of them only speaking chinese.

I am considering teaching some authentic practices for the first time. The real methods for activating the dantian and cultivating qi that is tangible and in my opinion the fuel source for all higher qigong/neigong/neidan practices.

All the time i have been here the one thing that bothered me was the secrecy and costs involved to learn these practices. I have always wanted to do things in a way that made them accessible to everyone without gimmicks, without secrecy and without worrying that you are wasting your time with someone who isn't intending on ever teaching you all the way. This unfortunately happens way too often with a basic outdoor practice being taught for years while milking people for cash. This happens most of the time.

So, i was thinking of doing a zoom meeting, teaching 4-6 hours over 2 days and teaching the actual practices that I myself did and still do to this day. They are real, authentic practices for developing the dantian and filling it with highly refined qi. The next stage of teaching will cost the same, I won't be increasing prices over time as you get to the higher practices. I also want to create a monthly subscription for those who wish to keep practicing with me with easy access to ask questions. Only those who attended either a zoom meeting/in person meeting and are part of the monthly payment group will be allowed to come for the second, third and fourth level practices, but I think this would make sense as you cannot skip the first practice.

It will take a good 5-10 years of practice to develop the dantian and qi to the level where you can start to emit it by yourself so please do not expect a new practice and level every few weeks of having finished the first stage in a few weeks ready to move onto the next. What you will learn i still practice every day and is the main method for replenishing dantian qi if you have been emitting it all day (mostly for treatment, I am a TCM doctor).

There will also come a time when meeting in person will be required to adjust and open channels for students who made good progress but these meetings will also be reasonably priced.

For the zoom meeting and teaching I was thinking $300 a person and those who wish to keep practicing with me and have access to a group I was thinking $50 a month (something like a wattsapp group). This means the following stages will also cost $300 and if we are meeting in person once corona is finished will keep prices as close to $300 as possible with increases only to cover expenses. 

I am only offering to teach up to the level where you develop the ability to emit qi (the wonderful electric qi everyone either wants or thinks is fake). I can also comfortably say that most won't get there because lets be honest, how many non chinese/asian in the whole world do you know who can do it? Then again, no one who could do it ever offered to teach it in this way so who knows.

So, there are 4 stages of practice that will be taught, 1-3 within the first 2 years and the last one when you dantian is brimming with qi and you are ready to learn to emit it out of your body. Health will be the deciding factor in how well you develop, however, I don't plan on offering any treatment because this is the main complaint about how Dr Jiang Feng did things.

I really wanted to ask peoples opinion on here because many here have practiced with many different schools, different teachers and I want to do things differently, do them right.

PS. I would discourage people who do reiki or similar practices from doing neigong like this, they aren't compatible. If you do wish to learn neigong, you have to stick to it and leave reiki/similar practices behind. I injured myself really badly because this wasn't ever explained.

can you tell us the name of this practice? sounds interesting, thanks

44 minutes ago, Toni said:

can you tell us the name of this practice? sounds interesting, thanks

It's neigong, but the individual methods/practices don't have names. At least, I have never been taught any of these along with a name. They are the correct methods and sequence to develop qi and the dantian to a very high level. 

They are the practices that I do myself and have done in the past to get to my current level of development which is the ability to emit "electric qi". 

Edited by 小梦想
grammar

15 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

It's neigong, but the individual methods/practices don't have names. At least, I have never been taught any of these along with a name. They are the correct methods and sequence to develop qi and the dantian to a very high level. 

They are the practices that I do myself and have done in the past to get to my current level of development which is the ability to emit "electric qi". 

Thks I will think about this. Now i am doing fragrant qi gong and am very happy about that. I don't think i can mix it with other practices but maybe in the future i will contact you

The developing discussion about Fragrant qigong has been moved to this thread for anyone interested -

Please keep this thread on topic.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Would you like to open a bit about your training background? How long have you trained exactly, who have been your masters and lineages (unless they wish to remain anonymous), and how long have you had your teachers' encouragement to begin teaching others?

Some might have heard about your time with Dr. Jiang Feng, but I only read about his passing on TDB. I know next to nothing about him.

35 minutes ago, virtue said:

Would you like to open a bit about your training background? How long have you trained exactly, who have been your masters and lineages (unless they wish to remain anonymous), and how long have you had your teachers' encouragement to begin teaching others?

Some might have heard about your time with Dr. Jiang Feng, but I only read about his passing on TDB. I know next to nothing about him.

Sure

I trained with Dr Jiang Feng for about 2 and a half years, he passed away after my first successful assisted faqi. It was a sad time, after his passing I was a bit in the wind, not sure what to do because i didn't really click with his successor the same way i had with him. But i kept searching and found a few others with similar and some higher ability. They are not known online or in the west at all.

I learned what I can, took help where I could, did translation for groups wishing to come on medical trips. This allowed me constant access to teachers, their teachings, healing methods and allowed me learn a lot. Being there to translate teaching to trusted long term students meant I got the same information and teachings.

I never liked to name drop teachers, I prefer to rely on my ability to give validity to what I teach. I am offering to teach dantian and qi development because I can prove that I have at least achieved it myself. Saying I am a student of Dr Jiang Feng and being a part of gengmenpai doesn't mean I know what I am doing or have the required knowledge and understanding of the methods to teach them.

So, I can faqi, meaning I feel ok to not have to mention my current lineage , my ability speaks for itself. I am only offering to teach this part of the practice and despite what is said in the west, this takes a long long time. I am not offering to take tudis or teach a specific schools practices or teach my main current schools practice, I am teaching the methods that I know work and they aren't all from the same school. Does this matter, I don't believe it does if your goal is to develop your dantian and qi, regardless of why you want to do it.

It sounds really terrible actually. I have one main teachers who i call shifu, but i have access to a fair few more via medical groups and have seen their methods, learned their methods, received their treatment, channel adjustments and enlargements.

Most people have no need to be able to faqi, but you gota do the foundation. For me personally, knowing I am learning something authentic that leads to results that can be shown to anyone, regardless of their belief or cooperation, is worth it. I would have jumped at this chance years back if it was ever offered. Hunting around china and asia for masters seems really fun, but it gets really really tiresome after years of being away from home and friends and the amount of money that I have spent is just ridiculous. 

I have been training for over 8 years, all this time, just dantian and qi development.  It has many layers that need to be achieved and even though it seems like it's just one thing, many many different aspects which are standalone practices like the mco for instances is achieved passively. Qi is refined and refined again and again, channels enlarged again and again. A lot happens.

The total time I have trained in neigong/qigong is more than 16 years, but I only count from the time when I learned the methods to activate the dantian and refine real qi.

Edited by 小梦想
Added the last paragraph.
  • Like 4

Nice to see you around again 小梦想.

I hope some of our members take advantage of this opportunity.

• Like 1

How long is the daily practice and how much are you thinking of charging? 🙏🏻

Hi 小梦想,

The ability to emit electrical qi never had any particular allure to me, it was only when someone explained how this was merely a byproduct of dantian cultivation, and how said dantian cultivation fits into the larger picture of Daoist spiritual alchemy that I became interested training that leads to such an ability. I would be curious to hear your perspective on how the material you teach fits into a larger picture of spiritual development.

Best wishes. 

Edit: Also, on the purely medical side of things, why would faqi be preferable to waiqi liao fa as a treatment?

Edited by Creation
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, MBZ said:

How long is the daily practice and how much are you thinking of charging? 🙏🏻

Practice is as long as you want to make it. I don't recommend people do more than 30 mins in one session and most people will only do 10-15min when they start. It's not an all day thing.

I did mention the cost, was thinking $300 for seminars and a monthly fee of $50 to facilitate a group and access to me with regular chat sessions to answer any questions and help people as they need.

But, to put things into perspective. My very first visit, the visit just to get a chance to see if this type of cultivation was real and if they would teach it cost me over $25000. The total amounts spent over the years is not even worth mentioning. 

• Like 3

I’d be interested to hear how emitting electric Qi affects other people and objects.

Edited by Bindi

3 hours ago, Creation said:

Hi 小梦想,

The ability to emit electrical qi never had any particular allure to me, it was only when someone explained how this was merely a byproduct of dantian cultivation, and how said dantian cultivation fits into the larger picture of Daoist spiritual alchemy that I became interested training that leads to such an ability. I would be curious to hear your perspective on how the material you teach fits into a larger picture of spiritual development.

Best wishes. 

Edit: Also, on the purely medical side of things, why would faqi be preferable to waiqi liao fa as a treatment?

I have always said that the goal isn't faqi, the fact that you can faqi signifies you achieved something. More than that, when i ask some of these schools, monasteries why they have this "qi" and other schools don't. They always say that they must have lost the correct methods for cultivation.

I have not met a Daoist school, the hidden ones in the mountains, not the widely available ones teaching anyone, who could not faqi. It's not that it's a goal, but it's just something that you can do with correct dantian and qi cultivation. 

Most qigong/neigong/neidan follow the jing-qi-shen method and this is the basis of all the higher training. The fuel for the higher practices. There is no need to ever faqi, but cultivating qi properly will significantly enhance any further training that you do.

waiqi liaofa is useful, neiqi is very useful. The qi you cultivate in the dantian is an extention of yuanqi, the qi you have is directly usable by every cell in your body and is tangible. It's an energy that directly can be used by organs which means your ability to boost a weak organ or treat disease is way beyong waiqi liaofa in my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

I’d be interested to hear how emitting electric Qi affects other people and objects.

Well in terms of healing, it's the most effective thing I have ever come across. I studied TCM in china, did my degree here (in my final year actually) so I know what is widely used and known. Nothing comes close to the healing ability of qi, as long as the person is a tcm doctor and has studied under a master to learn how to use it effectively.

Objects can be moved and pushed but it's a waste of qi in my opinion. Setting things on fire wastes so much qi that it's just not worth doing. Yeah it looks cool for the people watching, but you feel meh for days after.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to say i am really surprised by the lack of interest in learning something authentic. $300 is literally nothing for learning something that you would otherwise not have an avenue to learn. 

I am sure if i uploaded some videos of me emitting qi or sitting and chatting with various high level masters, maybe the response would have been better. 

People came to china (prior to covid) paying $20k, $30k some even $100k to learn basic practices from the masters that come to my house for dinner, that i can just casually message for a chat. I am offering the real practices they only teach after getting to know you for years for a fraction of the price and only a handful of people messaged me privately to say they would like to learn this.

I don't get it, I would have jumped at the chance to learn this. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I have to say i am really surprised by the lack of interest in learning something authentic. $300 is literally nothing for learning something that you would otherwise not have an avenue to learn. 

I am sure if i uploaded some videos of me emitting qi or sitting and chatting with various high level masters, maybe the response would have been better. 

People came to china (prior to covid) paying $20k, $30k some even $100k to learn basic practices from the masters that come to my house for dinner, that i can just casually message for a chat. I am offering the real practices they only teach after getting to know you for years for a fraction of the price and only a handful of people messaged me privately to say they would like to learn this.

I don't get it, I would have jumped at the chance to learn this. 

The forum isn’t as active as it used to be and some are skeptical because of a few scams before like one person who pretended to have Mo Pai level 4, which people jumped on and lost thousand over.

I personally am jumping on this, but my finances right now can’t afford it unless I’m able to give later. So I am on your waiting list, just not something I’ll be able to do immediately. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The forum isn’t as active as it used to be and some are skeptical because of a few scams before like one person who pretended to have Mo Pai level 4, which people jumped on and lost thousand over.

People have been doing this for as long as I can remember. The mo pai scams were plentiful with some seedy people making a ton of money. But yes, i can see why this would cause so hesitation.

18 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I personally am jumping on this, but my finances right now can’t afford it unless I’m able to give later. So I am on your waiting list, just not something I’ll be able to do immediately. 

You are most welcome to come and join, you already have a taste of what I am teaching as I have taught you one of the practices that I will be teaching. 

If i am not mistaken, a while after you started practicing you started to develop an ability only the grandmaster in your lineage had. 

Full disclosure: me and earl grey keep in contact regularly outside of any forum. He knows me really well, knows my struggles and have seen plenty of videos/photos of me with different high level teachers, showing different abilities and many videos of me emitting qi. I openly show him practices and would never charge him a cent. 

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 4

You mention that some in-person teaching would be necessary at some point.

How would this work? Would I go to you, or vice versa? And where are you located?

Would you schedule a group of people to come to you to save costs, like a "Neigon-Con"?

Also: This does interest me. I started a qigong practice here in Austin, TX a couple of years ago. I would like to go for perhaps another year before trying an additional practice.

Btw, this is me for those who didn't know. Made this two years ago and rambled a bit, but it explains the basics i guess.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EFreethought said:

You mention that some in-person teaching would be necessary at some point.

How would this work? Would I go to you, or vice versa? And where are you located?

Would you schedule a group of people to come to you to save costs, like a "Neigon-Con"?

Also: This does interest me. I started a qigong practice here in Austin, TX a couple of years ago. I would like to go for perhaps another year before trying an additional practice.

Yes pretty much. I've been involved in many many group visits for both training and medical purposes over the years so it's quite normal for me to do.

It really does depend on how many people end up learning. If the numbers are large I would allocate a week every few months where people can come to learn in person, have some help given, feel qi, etc.

If there aren't that many people initially then we would just find a time that suits most people and pick a location to meet. Going to thailand for 5 days is always fun and not too expensive.

It would always be a group type thing because i would need to put time aside for the group. I would otherwise be with my main teacher assisting treating patients, doing translations for other groups, assisting people to meet various dr's/teachers. If covid allows this ofcourse, i have spent the past year and a half in shanghai exclusively where I would normally be travelling all over the place.

• Like 2

I also understand that some people may be reading this thread who aren't members and would maybe like to get more information or give their opinion on my proposed teaching. Please email me here [email protected]

Mods, I don't know if it's against the rules to give an email, if it is please just delete this. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

I am only offering to teach this part of the practice and despite what is said in the west, this takes a long long time. I am not offering to take tudis or teach a specific schools practices or teach my main current schools practice, I am teaching the methods that I know work and they aren't all from the same school.

Just to be clear - you’re saying that you’re teaching methods - not a traditional ‘system’ - and this isn’t something your teachers have asked you to pass on?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

I have not met a Daoist school, the hidden ones in the mountains, not the widely available ones teaching anyone, who could not faqi. It's not that it's a goal, but it's just something that you can do with correct dantian and qi cultivation. 

I can confirm this. Though the bit where you ‘emit’ is a technique - the actual building up of the Qi in the Dantien is an important step in most Neigong systems that then lead to Neidan.

• Like 1