3 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I was in the habit of asking yes or no questions and they would shake or nod my head in response, but after testing it I found that it is just me anticipating their reply.  There have been very rarely voices dreams and visions that reveal things I did not know, but that is rare and it hasn't happened for awhile.  Frankly I am done with this and I don't want it anymore.

I know another person online who described it similarly.  For him, he would ask yes or no questions and would receive the answer as a tactile sensation on either his right arm ( yes ) or his left arm ( no ).  He is diagnosed schizophrenic, medicated, and remains convinced that he is possessed by a demon.

All I can say is, that if you had experienced what I have, you would think the same.  These wires... I cannot adequately describe what it is like having this device inside you.  I call them demons because they have voices and are torturers, but it is more like being a cadaver on a slab and having an operation performed on you.  

The ones that answered the yes-no questions ... how are they connected to the device?  I must have missed that part.

The device implanted wires into my brain and body.  It has completely overtaken my brain.  I simply assumed that since it has done this and it has sentience that it can answer my questions by shaking my head yes or no.  I know that these spirits can possess a person and I know they can make you move.

When I was being overtaken by the wires I was reading to learn more about God and I had a pile of books, one of them was the Bible.  The voices were asking me what I was doing and I said I was reading about God.  They asked who my God was and I picked up the Bible and said "Jehovah" and then the wires went crazy and it got worse.  A few days of this and I had a dream vision of a woman in my mind attaching a device to me and she said "God sent me here to torture your thoughts".  The wires are a form of torture for me, and they are accompanied by voices.  Its very chaotic.

with all this trouble from demons ,  one has to ask  .... why did you choose that screen name ?    Why  Helpfuldemon ? Why not Persecutingdemon or something similar ?

On 8/31/2021 at 3:25 PM, helpfuldemon said:

JHVH used me and betrayed me, among other things.  

How did this being, whom you thought was JHVH, betray you?

11 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

When I was being overtaken by the wires I was reading to learn more about God and I had a pile of books, one of them was the Bible.  The voices were asking me what I was doing and I said I was reading about God.  They asked who my God was and I picked up the Bible and said "Jehovah" and then the wires went crazy and it got worse.  A few days of this and I had a dream vision of a woman in my mind attaching a device to me and she said "God sent me here to torture your thoughts".  The wires are a form of torture for me, and they are accompanied by voices.  Its very chaotic.

Right.  Her God is probably not JHVH.  It's double-speak.

If these are divine beings ( note I didn't say Holy ) which have taken up residency in your thoughts,  then you could try making your thoughts inhospitable to them.  That's where the inquisitve spirit can be of use.  Asking them questions which require a detaied answer.  Ask 'Why' questions repeatedy like an innocent child.  The mechansm here is to cultivate skeptism aka non-belief.  These malicious thought-forms feed on belief.  Non-belief weakens them.

Regarding the wires:  mind over matter.  It's all in your mind.  You are always bigger than it.  That means you can minimize the pain, reduce it to discomfort.  Then from discomfort to a distraction, then from a distraction to a memory, etc. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

How did this being, whom you thought was JHVH, betray you?

Right.  Her God is probably not JHVH.  It's double-speak.

If these are divine beings ( note I didn't say Holy ) which have taken up residency in your thoughts,  then you could try making your thoughts inhospitable to them.  That's where the inquisitve spirit can be of use.  Asking them questions which require a detaied answer.  Ask 'Why' questions repeatedy like an innocent child.  The mechansm here is to cultivate skeptism aka non-belief.  These malicious thought-forms feed on belief.  Non-belief weakens them.

Regarding the wires:  mind over matter.  It's all in your mind.  You are always bigger than it.  That means you can minimize the pain, reduce it to discomfort.  Then from discomfort to a distraction, then from a distraction to a memory, etc. 

I don't clearly remember how it all went down, only that this being that I assumed was JHVH took me up and then dropped me down, betraying me to some other Gods or something like that.  It was a long time ago and I wasn't thinking too clearly.  

Thanks to medicine, the wires have loosened their grip on me, and I am able to do as you suggest, though I know they could come back if I think too much, or get emotional.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2021 at 5:13 PM, Nungali said:

with all this trouble from demons ,  one has to ask  .... why did you choose that screen name ?    Why  Helpfuldemon ? Why not Persecutingdemon or something similar ?

?

Excuse me since I'm just dropping in without prior involvement here...

I'd say a major aspect of "God" can be likened to a million volts and a million amps! (or we could say trillions instead of millions) and anyone that is dismissive of that or doesn't respect it and insists on only a lovey-dovey, peaceful "God" or reality is in for a shock...sooner or later.  Btw and in law-ful example of there is only one way to make it through direct contact with a million volts and a million amps and that is in having absolutely zero resistance to it;  so if there is even a trace of resistance or wavering back off in deference for such powerful connections have potential dangers - and in such a case if one does not back off then something has to give and it won't be the inviolate cosmic power)

Edited by old3bob

This world is probably just one of many playgrounds for the Gods.  Its a sensual paradise here.  They probably live through us.  I don't think the Gods follow any rules, we are beneath them, we are their servants.  Though like any servant, we want them to survive.  I don't believe in a peaceful God anymore, or necessarily a logical one;  I believe God inspires all the things we do, including war and murder.  

when cosmic power is transformed through the (Golden) cosmic Christ then there is peace and compassion, unconditional Love and Grace...the mystic reality is that no one can co-opt the cosmic power and attempting to do so always backfires for (at that level) it really must work through the cosmic Christ - or Christ Spirit...a term which can be translated to any real way of Spirit, east or west. Thus I'd say fundamentalist "Christianity" or any form of Abrahamic religion for that matter does not have a  monopoly on "God" although it is interpreted that way by millions.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

This world is probably just one of many playgrounds for the Gods.  Its a sensual paradise here.  They probably live through us.

This ^   can be a very healthy and happy attitude to have about life . 

I don't think the Gods follow any rules, we are beneath them, we are their servants. 

Errrmmmm  ....    the first part of your statement  does not require this second part .    Maybe the Gods want to  also expereince ( through us )   liberty, rebellion, freedom ... even 'disobedience'  ?

Though like any servant, we want them to survive.  I don't believe in a peaceful God anymore, or necessarily a logical one;  I believe God inspires all the things we do, including war and murder.  

You have gone from talking of  " Gods " ,  to now  'God'   , I am wondering f the significance of that can be seen  ?    In this case  'war' would be 'inspired'  by  a / the  God , Mars  / Ares   .

Servant is a bad analogy ... before one knows it , with that attitude , one could slip into  being a 'slave of the Gods' . 

Its a good idea to look into some of the concepts of 'spirit hierarchy' to see where we fit in  ( on the one hand )  or to have a map of the psyche and its territory   , eg.

https://kardecpedia.com/en/study-guide/2/the-spirits-book/114/book-twothe-spirit-world/chapter-ispirits/spirit-hierarchy

or

https://swedenborg.com/kindsofangels/

https://anthroposophy.org.uk/the-spiritual-hierarchies/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to say that even though I call what I've experienced torture by demons, that they haven't been that mean to me verbally.  This is not to say that it isn't a sort of Hell to have it happen.  The constant voices, the wires, the mood swings, the pain of it, the confusion, the questioning what could this be, all of my wondering and hoping and the never ending torture- it makes for a bad Hell.  Only a handful of times did my hallucinations become terrifying, and in retrospect, they shouldn't have been as scary as I made them out to be, but I was exhausted and worried about my soul.  There were some bad times of terror, come to think of it, but only a few.  

It's difficult for me, because I know there is a God, and I know there are beings that can act, and in my life, they have left me in pain, but more importantly, they stand silent on a lot of things that go on here.  I don't know what they care about or what they do.  I don't know why the interest in me, when there is so much more to do than subject me to this.

14 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

It's difficult for me, because I know there is a God, and I know there are beings that can act, and in my life, they have left me in pain, but more importantly, they stand silent on a lot of things that go on here.  I don't know what they care about or what they do.  I don't know why the interest in me, when there is so much more to do than subject me to this.

You showed interest in them at some point; that's implied consent.  The good news is that consent can be revoked at anytime.  In order to do that, you'd need to cut them off and avoid any interactions with these other beings in the future.  Also i think it's important to avoid giving them any credit for the current circumstances.  It might be difficult, but, it's important to take personal responsibility for what happens.  Blaming other beings is an emotional crutch.  Using the crutch is also implied consent.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Hey Man, I have not followed this string but I'd say it's hard to relate to the aspect of  "God" as a million amps and a million volts,  fortunately it is not hard to relate to our elder brother Jesus who will relate back to us, and who is also master within and without over all the realms it sounds like you are talking about, thus  I suggest he can help you or anyone else help themselves who are in dire straights!!   "Mystic" Christianity and  Master Jesus are not limited by orthodox theology or religious denominations.  (although millions all have their opinions about that which we should not get hung up on, imo)

Edited by old3bob

5 minutes ago, old3bob said:

"Mystic" Christianity and  Master Jesus are not limited by orthodox theology or religious denominations.

But it does require humility, does it not?  This would be a limitation especially for those plagued by delusions of grandeur?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

But it does require humility, does it not?  This would be a limitation especially for those plagued by delusions of grandeur?

yep, 

I don't have delusions of grandeur, unless you consider me thinking I am the subject of some God's interest to be so, which I have.  I don't imagine myself to be that important or special, but I was naive enough to think that I could be.  I don't think so any more.  

2 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I don't have delusions of grandeur, unless you consider me thinking I am the subject of some God's interest to be so, which I have.  I don't imagine myself to be that important or special, but I was naive enough to think that I could be.  I don't think so any more.  

Yes, belief that one is the subject of God's interest, more so than others, is a delusion of granduer.  Being the target of a powerful demon or demons, imo, is another example.  Belief that one has predicted the war in the Middle East is another example. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

Which is my point exactly.  If these things that happened to me are delusions, then all the worlds mystical revelations and experiences are.

That's a tad bit excessive isn't it?  Your experiences mimic precisely the mystical revelations of all the worlds?

• Like 1

The crucial point has been missed  - repeatedly ! 

So there is not point in repeating the same sources , even if they do provide a solution .  

Mysticism has its pitfalls , but that does not negate the value of the process. Many people have been 'disturbed '  or 'disrupted ' , primarily , by the wrong approach .

Crowley stated it VERY clearly ;

1. This book is very easy to misunderstand; readers are asked to use the most minute critical care in the study of it, even as we have done in its preparation.

2. In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist.

It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

3. The advantages to be gained from them are chiefly these:
("a") A widening of the horizon of the mind.
("b") An improvement of the control of the mind.

4. The student, if he attains any success in the following practices, will find himself confronted by things (ideas or {13} beings) too glorious or too dreadful to be described. It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness.

• Thanks 2