Then some of what you have told us is not accurate at all  . 

You often make a statement  about some 'fact' of your experience  and then when questioned on the logical fallacy of it , you shift to something that actually denies what you previously wrote .  Or just repeat your first and original statements about your condition .

Well gosh, I didn't know the facts of my experiences were in doubt.  I tried to be as transparent as possible in telling of them.  My condition is difficult to describe, as you can imagine, so forgive me if I adjust my words a bit.

15 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Well gosh, I didn't know the facts of my experiences were in doubt.  I tried to be as transparent as possible in telling of them.  My condition is difficult to describe, as you can imagine, so forgive me if I adjust my words a bit.

No, not that . Things like;

Someone suggests a reading list or books to help you and you respond with  ; "I choose not to read anything, just to avoid the words. "

Which is obviously wrong as you are here reading posts and responding to them . 

I already adjusted my wording, saying it was ideas I need to avoid.  I looked up the first psalm he recommended, it was about vengeance on enemies.  I don't get along well with the bible so I would rather not read it.  

Thats  what I mean .... you start off saying you do not read , but when questioned on that  ...... you   'adjust ' your wording .

many times you have 'adjusted your wording ' when questioned on the veracity of what you wrote .

Well at least you're perfect.   

Anyway, the point is, that I avoid reading as much as possible, especially things of the mystical nature, as it tends to lend itself to psychosis.  I am comfortable with what I have concluded about God and Heaven and death.  I just wanted to say that it sounds like delusional thinking to me a lot of the times now.

Edited by helpfuldemon

6 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

I looked up the first psalm he recommended, it was about vengeance on enemies.

The first psalm, I'm guessing, was chosen because of verses 6, 20, and 29 where the "adversary" is redirected.

6 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

I don't get along well with the bible so I would rather not read it.  

It's good to know, sincerely.  :)

Unfortunately Jehovah has been part of my hallucinations, and not in a good way.  I avoid the bible because of some of my battles with Jehovah.  

4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

jhv is a demonic mountain spirit in my opinion and should, if encountered, be bound and repulsed soundly, thoroughly and immediately.

A 'volcanic mountain' spirit where 'unbelievers and wrongdoers' where cast down into the fiery sulphurous  pit .    Also related to negative aspects  of   Mars  ( jealousy, rage war , etc ) and Saturn ( restriction , domination , punishment , etc )   .

Once lodged in the psyche , hard to remove .

5 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Well, I don't know if what I experienced was real or a hallucination, but JHVH used me and betrayed me, among other things.  

How do you know it was JHVH and not some other random being?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

I don't really, except that I called Him JHVH.  He never said He was.  It could be I deceived myself.

Not him.

31 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

Whomever it was, it did not want me to read the bible, as it especially afflicted me when I read from it.

Probably worth considering if the Bible is dangerous for it too rather than jumping on the Judeo-Christian excluding hate train.

9 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Whomever it was, it did not want me to read the bible, as it especially afflicted me when I read from it.

Probably not JHVH then, since JHVH demands that the bible be written on the heart and soul.  It's in Deuteronomy.  I won't quote it out of respect for you and what you've been through.   

Edited by Daniel

I had a strange thing happen the other day.  I went to see Reminiscences, with Hugh Jackman.  I was in the back row with a big tub of popcorn.  I do admit to taking a few puffs before I went into the theater.

The movie is crazy metaphysical.  I thought it was a masterpiece, but I may be alone there.  But the chairs in the theater are the wonderful recliner kind, so my feet were up in front of me.  Every time someone said something in the movie that was metaphysically viable, or approached truth as I understand it, my feet would come off the chair and point at the screen and maintain an electrical connection until the person stopped talking.  :lol:  It was a definite current. 

Good shit, Maynard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manitou said:

I had a strange thing happen the other day.  I went to see Reminiscences, with Hugh Jackman.  I was in the back row with a big tub of popcorn.  I do admit to taking a few puffs before I went into the theater.

The movie is crazy metaphysical.  I thought it was a masterpiece, but I may be alone there.  But the chairs in the theater are the wonderful recliner kind, so my feet were up in front of me.  Every time someone said something in the movie that was metaphysically viable, or approached truth as I understand it, my feet would come off the chair and point at the screen and maintain an electrical connection until the person stopped talking.  :lol:  It was a definite current. 

Good shit, Maynard.

Another funny coincidence... My wife and I have just been watching "Chappie" on Netflix. We agreed that one of the main characters looked alot like Wolverine in  some Marvel movies. As I couldn't remember the actor's name, I googled it and told her: "Right honey, that was Hugh Michael Jackman in both cases." That happened just last night! :D

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Probably not JHVH then, since JHVH demands that the bible be written on the heart and soul.  It's in Deuteronomy.  I won't quote it out of respect for you and what you've been through.   

Well, this  ' bad spirit '  or  ' hallucination of a lower order '   didnt claim itself to be  JHVH , but the aversion to bible reading is  one of the 'indicators' .

" All of the lower order are irreligious or anti-religious. Some actively interfered with the patients' religious practices. .....   Their malevolence and persistence in undermining the patient was striking. And why would they consistently be unreligious or anti-religious? Just the mention of religion provokes anger or derision from them. "

https://selfdefinition.org/hearing-voices/articles/wilson-van-dusen-presence-of-spirits-in-madness.htm

• Like 2

5 hours ago, manitou said:

I had a strange thing happen the other day.  I went to see Reminiscences, with Hugh Jackman

!   :o

You are dating Hugh Jackman ?       :o:o:o

I was in the back row with a big tub of popcorn.  I do admit to taking a few puffs before I went into the theater.

A current event ? 

Good shit, Maynard.

It must have activated ' boko-maru' ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Another funny coincidence... My wife and I have just been watching "Chappie" on Netflix. We agreed that one of the main characters looked alot like Wolverine in  some Marvel movies. As I couldn't remember the actor's name, I googled it and told her: "Right honey, that was Hugh Michael Jackman in both cases." That happened just last night! :D

Ahhhh  ....     ,  < to be read with appropriate Sth African accent  >        I like those punk  Sth African  scum

vdldtKw83ObkdgwpybbIdboRryJihwu3Etmlve2U

Spoiler

2814966-LFUNDUIN-6.jpg

• Haha 1