angstg

Nowadays I can control rain.

I had posted earlier in 2020. I have achieved a new power now. I can control rain and clouds. I can attract heat or cold with regards to my own practice. I have become the Rainmaker. But to achieve this power was not easy. It took me 8 years. I have some more powers but it should be kept hidden. I guess I have become a Buddha. Thank you for reading.

Edited by angstg
  • Like 2

@freeform

I am sorry to inform you that I am the one who is causing all the wildfires across this world. I will not stop it anytime sooner. Too much evil in the world. Need some time to wipe out all. 

• Like 1

A common sign of dragon sickness is believing you have control over reality. Self-assessment and lack of guidance can induce these beliefs, which ultimately show poor training and development. 

41 minutes ago, freeform said:

Finally!

Here's a site tracking all the wildfires across the world:

https://gwis.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

let's see what you can do :)

Bruce, Almighty, let’s have some winning lottery numbers magically improve my bank account, even if I don’t even play the lottery. Come on Bruce; do this for me and I’ll believe in you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@freeform

I believe you have not thoroughly scrutinized my previous post. It is difficult for you to believe such things and that's why some knowledge should be kept hidden from the laypeople. I am not here to increase your wealth, however, my power is related to control the elements of earth, and basically, I can control rain or fire with my will. It is really easy to mock, but you have not seen my trial and error, my practice, and how I end up achieving this state. It was not easy. Anyway, thank you for your reply.

Edit: I even believe such power had been practiced by Tibetan ascetics. This is the final form after 6 dharmas of Naropa. The hidden knowledge which mankind has yet not found.

Edited by angstg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, angstg said:

@freeform

I am sorry to inform you that I am the one who is causing all the wildfires across this world. I will not stop it anytime sooner. Too much evil in the world. Need some time to wipe out all. 

WOW.  Didn't you ever watch Spider Man growing up?

Let's say you can make it rain - Good for you.  But if you're not going to use it to alleviate human suffering  then all you've got is an XL sprinkler system that doesn't raise your hydro bill.  Who cares?

uncleben.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, angstg said:

I had posted earlier in 2020. 

Still having a focus on retention? 

In the most likely order:

1) You are joking, because you know the entertainment value of starting a thread like this. 

2) Semen retention is harmful for the acquired mind. 

3) Gosh, you are now a power walking this earth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Cleansox  

Yes, still focusing on retention, since 2013. I would rather say a path of tantra than just "semen retention" and it is a tricky path, and you need to treat it with many different other techniques. However, it is the root path that awakens the superpower only if you do it correctly. First, it starts with the realization of "Nibbana" which I experienced last year. But it is the lay realization. 

I am not joking, to write a false statement goes against my principle. The path is harmful only if you do it in the wrong way. But all those wrong methods will act as a ladder to the right method. I believe I am the only power walking this earth, there could be others too, but their powers are inferior. I would like to write one more thing that first you need to accomplish the basic practice before acquiring anything. 

It is the same power that Padmasambhava realized at Yanglesho cave. "Powerful spirits caused a three year drought, with famine and disease, and Padmasambhava asked his teachers in India for a teaching to counter them."

It is the same power that Shakyamuni Buddha realized after awakening. "Then the thought occurred to me, 'This Alara Kalama is wise, competent, intelligent. He has long had little dust in his eyes. What if I were to teach him the Dhamma first? He will quickly understand this Dhamma.' Then devas came to me and said, 'Lord, Alara Kalama died seven days ago.'" (and Uddaka Ramaputta died last night.)

Things are deeper, you cannot grasp its knowledge easily. To understand what I have written, or to understand the attainment of such superpower, or to understand the ancient text, you need to practice it yourself and see yourself. I have nothing to write anymore. 

Edited by angstg

9 minutes ago, angstg said:

@Cleansox 

I believe I am the only power walking this earth, there could be others too, but their powers are inferior. 

GSmaster is currently at another forum, the Hidden way, and is not likely to contest your claim here on TDB. 

But beware if you have transformed into a Thunder God, there are magicans that specialize in controlling the likes of you! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angstg said:

It is difficult for you to believe such things and that's why some knowledge should be kept hidden from the laypeople.

Dude, I’m like one of the most woo woo ones in this place. :) 

5 hours ago, angstg said:

I have become a Buddha.

3 hours ago, angstg said:

I am the one who is causing all the wildfires across this world.

Aah ok. 

I guess we need to work on those Pali translations…

Ceasing to do evil, Cultivating the good, Purifying the heart: This is the teaching of the Buddhas.”

Well we got that wrong…

“Fuck all of you, burn in hell you evil fuckers: this is the real teaching of the Buddhas”

I’m totally making this an Instagram meme!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

@Cleansox

āyusaṅkhāra ossaji.

@freeform

The world is different now. All technology and new science stuffs, however the ancient path remains the same. The real thing is when Buddha said, "you can remove suffering," he meant, "you can remove suffering not only from you, but from the whole world." That's how this practise works. "Ceasing to do evil, Cultivating the good, Purifying the heart."==> this is the exact root concept the practitioner should embrace while doing tantra, but most of the time when practitioner is lay the opposite happens. It is more complex and a mere words cannot explain, sometimes you need to practise it all by yourself. You need to remove suffering not only from the self but from the whole world.

Edited by angstg

3 hours ago, angstg said:

@freeform

Why are you causing the wildfires?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TranquilTurmoil said:

I don't think mocking this guy is compassion. This is a serious situation even if it isn't fixable.

Humor and being able to laugh at yourself are a form of spiritual development. If others do so with a spirit more akin to "Hey, look at yourself, you are acting silly" kind of way rather than a "HA, HA!!! UR LAME! L0LZ!!!" approach, it can be helpful, and is a good warning to others at least. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, angstg said:

I have achieved a new power now. I can control rain and clouds.

Controlling rain is nothing, I am capable of controlling every living being on the planet forcing it to breathe all the time.  Choke on that air, thus is my will. 

Trying to go against my will, ends in painful demise and death. 

Edited by XianGong
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TranquilTurmoil said:

I don't think mocking this guy is compassion. This is a serious situation even if it isn't fixable.

I’m not mocking the guy.

I’m mocking the implication behind what he says.

The humour is at the expense of the views offered, not the person himself. I don’t believe this sillyness is offending him - maybe he’s even laughing along (which is the main point).

• Like 6

1 minute ago, XianGong said:

Controlling rain is nothing, I am capable of controlling every living being on the planet forcing it to breathe all the time.  Choke on that air, thus is my will. 

Trying to go against my will, ends in painful demise and death. 

Now we're talking!

Why do I hear final boss music?  🤔

1 minute ago, Wilhelm said:

Now we're talking!

Why do I hear final boss music?  🤔

Dancing Mad and all four movements or One-Winged Angel’s jillionth orchestral version?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Humor and being able to laugh at yourself are a form of spiritual development. If others do so with a spirit more akin to "Hey, look at yourself, you are acting silly" kind of way rather than a "HA, HA!!! UR LAME! L0LZ!!!" approach, it can be helpful, and is a good warning to others at least. 

As someone who has had my own temporary breaks from consensus reality as well as reality and spent 3 years in a psychiatric institution where people believed anything from believing they were Barack Obama to God.... It isn't a laughing matter. And that's the natural tendency.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TranquilTurmoil said:

As someone who has had my own temporary breaks from consensus reality as well as reality and spent 3 years in a psychiatric institution where people believed anything from believing they were Barack Obama to God.... It isn't a laughing matter. And that's the natural tendency.

Maybe. But again: it’s the spirit of the intent behind the humor. The OP, assuming he’s serious, has already made up his mind about his reality. It’s a low probability he will consider getting help like I mentioned earlier about dragon sickness.

10 minutes ago, freeform said:

I’m not mocking the guy.

I’m mocking the implication behind what he says.

The humour is at the expense of the views offered, not the person himself. I don’t believe this sillyness is offending him - maybe he’s even laughing along (which is the main point).

When my roommate who only spoke Spanish realized people were mocking the notion that he was Barack Obama, it was pretty hard to separate that from mocking him too. Either way it led to alienation and increased mania, depression, hostility

Edited by TranquilTurmoil

5 minutes ago, TranquilTurmoil said:

That is not established yet. 

But if that is the case, the thread should be moved to a less public place, which I accidently already have asked for... 

• Like 1