Dear Dao Bums,

I would like to share some insights about different systems of healing and my own experiences using these.

I will go over four systems of healing I've learnt and practiced:
1) Spring Forest Qigong (Chunyi Lin)
2) Talismanic healing (Zhongxian Wu)
3) Islamic healing / sufi healing,
4) "Energy and Chakra healing" (International Academy of Consciousness, IAC)

1) Spring Forest Qigong (Chunyi Lin)
I really like the systematic, yet simple method of healing in Spring Forest Qigong.

The system is something like this:
1) Preparation
1.1) Prepare the patient
1.2) Prepare yourself
1.3) Detect blockages

2) Healing
2.1) You strengthen the dan tien (open hand)
2.2) You open and circulate the small universe
2.3) You strengthen the dan tien
2.4) You open the blockages (using sword finger mudra)
2.5) You remove the excess/old energy (using an open hand)
2.6) You give healing energy to the places you've unblocked and removed old energy from (using your palm)

3) Closing
3.1) You strengthen the dan tien
3.2) You open and circulate the small universe
3.3) You strengthen the dan tien

Mudras are used during the healing for different purposes. This is because mudras generate a certain energy field. This specific energy field is better for different things.

Furthermore, you also empower or energize food and water for healing. This could be for yourself or for the patient.

I've learnt just one talisman from Chunyi Lin. This talisman is drawn using a specific mudra. Again, it's because the talisman and mudra generate a certain energy.

Lastly, Chunyi Lin is very big on massage, cupping and tapping. These are all physical techniques, everyone can use and understand them immediately.

2) Zhongxian Wu
The healing I've learnt from Zhongxian Wu is very focused on using your body, breath and visualisation.

This is done through posture, breath and visualisation.

Posture is your own physical body, as well as the hand mudra you use.

Breath is using specific breathing methods, especially mantras are the most important.

Visualisation you use your mind to visualise the talismans which connect you to the qi field you need for your healing.

The healing I've learnt from him so far is mostly focused on the specific place that's hurt. You use the talismans (one for each of the five elements) with their mantra and mudra to energize the 3 dan tien and/or the 5 organ systems, or the specific place on the body that's in need of healing.

Furthermore you give mantras to the patients or exercises accompanied by mantras that they can use every day.

Healing water is also used.

3) Islamic / sufi healing
Each surah/verse of the Qu'ran has a specific energy. White, blue, black, yellow, golden, green etc.

These different colors of energy are good for specific purposes. Some can remove black magic and evil spirits, make a protective circle around yourself and/or your family or your home. Some can energize objects. Some can make people respect you more. Some can give you more charisma, some can improve your aura etc.

Some can heal physical diseases, some can help with psychological and emotional issues, and some can help improve relationships etc.

You can heal the body, energy, mind or "life". Life understood as money, career, relationships, attract good luck, have more charisma etc.

You usually have a system as you do the healing, e.g:

1) Salawaat (this is a way of connecting to either the Prophet Muhammad and/or Sufi Masters)
2) Qur'an (with the help of the prophet or saints you use the particular energy from the Qur'an you need)
3) Du'a (you use a prayer for the healing, or you make your personal prayer)
4) Salawaat (you close with salawaat again)

You can then blow on the persons, blow on your hands and touch the persons, blow on water and make them drink it or sprinkle it around the house, energize objects, or blow on your finger and make a circle around yourself or your house.

4) IAC energy and chakra healing
There are 3 fundamental energy techniques taught in the IAC, all with the goal of eventually allowing one to have an out of body experience.

The techniques are:
1) Absorbing energy 
2) Exteriorising energy
3) Circulating energy (called the VELO)

For healing, you would firstly absorb a lot of good energy (e.g. from nature, trees, a river etc).

Then you would exteriorize energy into the patient (usually using your hands).

Geo-energy (from the ground, rocks and stones) they use for the root chakra.

Water energy they use for the second chakra.

Energy from plants and trees are good for relaxing the mind, as well as the heart chakra.

Air energy and fire energy can also be used.

The best self healing would be to head to a place that has the energy one needs (e.g. ocean, forest, river, mountains) and absorb as much energy as possible. Then you would VELO for a prolonged time, to circulate the energy as well as clear blockages. 

EDIT:

I wanted to share some of my personal experiences with each system.

1) Chunyi Lin
I strongly feel that a very particular qi comes to help when using SFQ to heal.

It could be Chunyi Lin's qi, or a "commonly shared" spiritual container of healing energy shared by all SFQ practitioners.

Especially I feel my middle dan tien extremely empowered when doing SFQ healing.

I've also experienced a strong increase in my energetic perception when doing SFQ healing (especially during the healing).

Lastly, the patients I've healed have felt heat, tingling, emotional release, insights about their problem and its cause and especially the taking out of the old/excess energy they feel very strongly.

2) Zhongxian Wu
The talisman healing is very strong. I personally feel very, very powerful qi in my system when using the posture, mantra, mudra and talisman. When using it for healing, the patients have felt heat, tingling, electricity, insights about their problem, visions, vibrations and many other positive things.

Something very interesting is the use of different healing tools. He is a strong advocate for having your own personal acupuncture needle you use for everything, own personal calligraphy brush, mirror, lamp/light, sword etc. The idea is that by using it everday both for your own cultivation and for healing, the objects themselves slowly get energized more and more. This makes them more powerful over time. Furthermore! You can also send energy using your feet instead of your hands. Feet are more powerful than hands, therefore their healing energy is stronger. 

3) Islamic / sufi healing
For some reason, I feel this healing is exceptionally strong when it comes to emotions and state of mind. When I've used it on myself or my house, or made others drink blessed water, I've noticed exceptional increase in joy, peace, hope for the future, calm trust in God's plan and the patient gets extremely enthusiastic and energetic.

Furthermore, when doing a lot of salawaat, qur'an, du'a and salawaat, people become more friendly, respectful and attracted to you during your everyday life. 

For depression or other emotional states, this is the strongest I've seen. Especially salawaat.

4) IAC
For me personally, going out into nature every single day for 15-60 minutes to absorb and VELO energies was extremely powerful.

Once when I was starting to catch a cold, just after I had returned from a seminar (where I learnt the VELO), I did the VELO for 15 minutes straight. It cured my cold!

For healing I've done it very little. However, what I experienced was that people could feel the energy going into their body. Furthermore, depending on whether it was geo-energy, phyto-energy or water energy, they could sense how the different energies were different. I.e. phyto-energy felt more peaceful and alive, geo-energy felt more solid, water energy felt more fluid.

Conclusion
I've seen all these kinds of healing work to a very large extent. However, I haven't experienced miracle-healings. By miracle healings, I mean like Jesus healed people, or some of the stories you hear from Chunyi Lin or Zhongxian Wu, about how people recovered from tumors, cancer etc.

In my experience, it simply improves and energizes people, as well as accelerate their healing process.

If someone would take 7 days to recover from a very bad flu, with healing it would take just 1-2 days instead.

So, because of this, even though people feel energy etc. during the healing, they're not "blown away". Because they usually expect "Jesus-like-healing", with someone laying hands on them, and then everything is immediately healed in one go. However, they can usually tell that the healing has a positive effect and improves their energy. 

Commonalities
All use the body, the breath (including mantras) as well as the mind (visualisation) to heal.

Furthermore they use prayer and also healing water.

Almost all use mantras and mudras. Even in islamic healing you make the prayers with your hand open (this is also a mudra).

Warning
What I've noticed in many of the healing workshops I've gone to is that healing is more trouble than healing.

This is not to scare people, but simply to make people conscious of it.

People simply send their own personal energy into each other, and thereby just mix energies. If the other person has great and pure energy, this is awesome. But mostly, people have their own issues,which also get transmitted with the healing.

So, when people at a workshop simply mix their energies with each other, the result is not necessarily good. It's just a mess.

Furthermore, with people putting 100% faith in the healer to miraculously cure their issues (which they themselves have caused with bad diet, lifestyle etc), they don't take responsibility for their own life. Therefore the issues (even if truly healed) will simply come back after a number of weeks, months or years (depending on the healing power they got).

In my mind the best is always to educate people to take better care of themselves. Diet, lifestyle, good habits, daily qigong and meditation etc. Then, if they of their own free will continue these things, then healing becomes much more valuable. Because then it simply boosts and empowers these people in their own personal healing journey.

But I'm still making up my mind about healing. For the past 3 years I've been very sceptical about it (like you can see above). However, recently I'm giving it a go again, to see how it goes. And with the patients being very happy with it, I'm rethinking my attitude. Is it good, is it bad, is it more trouble than healing, or is it to be viewed simply as a boost?

I'm experimenting back and forth, and then based on my experiences and observations I'm changing my position :)

Be blessed!

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 5

I just realized I forgot to share the healing I've learnt from my sexual qigong teacher!

I'll share in two parts: 1) general introduction, 2) personal experiences

1) General introduction

There are several levels of healing: physical, energetic and spiritual.

The physical is done through massage. This can be an actual massage (which focuses on certain key meridians on the arms, legs and back, and a special deep massage of the abdomen (and the buttocks too)).

However, there is of course also sensual/sexual touching. By touching specific acupoints and meridians, you can help along healing, as well as of course arousal and orgasm.

The licking, kissing and penetration is also very healing when done with "feeling". When you do anything with feeling, it means you're mindfully aware (almost meditating) on the sensations experienced when touching, licking, kissing and penetrating. This infuses your touch with qi. At higher levels, it also infuses your touch with "spirit".

Energetic healing can be done through the eyes, breathing and of course touch (kissing, licking, penetrating, massaging, fingering etc).

Spiritual healing is done through the mind. By combining the physical, energetic and mind together, the healing becomes much more powerful (especially if you have the intention to heal).

Certain types of foreplay, positions and orgasms can help heal different things too.

There are reflexological zones on the penis as well as in the vagina. Furthermore, there are different points inside different places in the vagina (different from the western model of clitoris, G spot, uterus etc). There are many more different points.

Using these mindfully and purposefully during the act is also very healing.

I think sexual qigong is probably the most enjoyable and fun type of qigong, cultivation and healing one can do ;)

2) My personal experiences:
I've managed to self-heal many things using sexual qigong. Tiredness, fatigue, bad moods, about to catch a cold, low energy levels and stress.

What I've noticed (which I found quite surprising) is that when you start to experience "feeling" during your lovemaking, it can be more powerful than you think.

I have been very surprised during sexual encounters with girls who were not at all sexual, and who complained about their lack of sexual desire, ability to "let go", ability to experience orgasm etc.

first experience
One girl had been in a more than 10 year relationship (her ex), without EVER getting orgasms. Only by herself with a vibrator could she reach climax.

Using mindful touching and licking, in our 3rd encounter she started orgasming. She was blown away it was even possible, because now it had been about 16 years of only being able to orgasm with a vibrator. She had conditioned herself psychologically that she could only let go in that particular situation: alone at home with her vibrator.

After that, she could orgasm in 5-10 minutes of foreplay, touching and licking.

I don't know if she noticed it, but I noticed that after that "break-through" her personality started changing. She become more friendly and relaxed, more patient and loving with her family members as well as at work. Over about 2-3 months, she was a completely different person!

That's when I realized the importance of a normal, healthy, sexual life. Due to her culture and family being very repressive, she had simply never developed a normal psychology around sex. 

No wonder Freud, Jung and Reich talked so much about the importance of sexuality!

second experience
Another experience is with a girl who didn't lose her virginity until the late 20s, once again due to repressive family, culture and religion. She knew about orgasms and had experienced a few with her first boyfriend and a rebound. However, after a few months, she remarked "I thought I knew about orgasms... But now I realize I didn't! There are so many different types and variations, and they can last much longer!". This was also simply by being together for a few months, and using the power of feeling.

third experience
At this point, I felt good about the techniques I had learnt and practiced, but still felt like it was mostly down to the "psychology" of the girl. If she is repressed or not, if she has regular orgasms on her own or not, and of course if she's able to let go.

However, I had one encounter with a younger girl (early twenties) who was a strict Christian. She had had a boyfriend and also spend the night with a couple of other people from her town, but nothing out of the ordinary. She said that foreplay was very important to her, as well as being in a long term relationship with someone who was also a Christian. This was in order to let go, feel safe, and relax enough to get off.

She orgasmed in about 2 minutes on our first encounter, with me only using mindful touching. We we're both in shock! She "died" for about 2-5 minutes where I just held her lovingly. After, I myself was wondering what happened. Why was it so fast, easy and powerful? I don't know if she was naturally orgasmic and had just given me "the talk" to make me put forward more effort, if she was really into me, if she really needed it, if my feeling had gone to a higher level, or maybe a combination. But she was very happy and harmonious after, compared to before where she was a tiny bit manipulating.

Fourth experience
I was with a very sensual and sexual women a few years older than me. She was tanned, had a few tatoos and big fake boobs. I don't know why, but I expected her to be very hard to satisfy. I thought that with all the things she had done to make herself more attractive, she probably had some psychological issues or something (please forgive me, I know that was a very prejudiced position!).

However, she orgasmed 3 times in about 20 minutes on our first encounter! After, she couldn't stop talking to me happily for several hours, offering to cook me food etc. Maybe I was a bad judge of character at that point, but she actually seemed like a very stand-up, normal, loving, feminine woman! I thought with all the tatoos etc. she would be hardcore, a bit bitchy, continue to play hard-to-get etc. However, she completely let her guard down and we just enjoyed our time together.

Conclusion
I feel like I have only learnt very few basics of lovemaking so far, but I just wanted to share a few stories about how lovemaking can be healing on all levels: physical, energetic, emotional, psychological and even spiritual.

I know I'm very happy for what I've learnt, even though I didn't enjoy the proces of going through the initial training. I'm learning and practicing on my own now, but looking for a new teacher I'm more on wave-length with (compared to the old one).

There's nothing more beautiful than holding a woman that's completely sexually satisfied in your arms. The shine and light coming from their eyes, the warmth and satisfaction from their bodies, and the love, tenderness and surrender from their hearts.

Be blessed!

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2

Hi , NuralShamal Can you share something which might work on opening the heart chakra. Something from sufism or sfq. I have had a lot of emotional trauma and heart breaks, plus magic issues. I can't feel any love or emotion. It's like it's all up to my brain . Making decisions with logic instead of heart. Recently I have been listening to a subliminal which is related to the heart and realized that my heart wasn't working like before. Like when a person loses some materialistic thing he can compare the before and after. Like before I had this thing and now I don't. But with emotional stuff , people forget , how they were before and how they are now.

On 6.9.2021 at 1:55 PM, Learner said:

Hi , NuralShamal Can you share something which might work on opening the heart chakra. Something from sufism or sfq. I have had a lot of emotional trauma and heart breaks, plus magic issues. I can't feel any love or emotion. It's like it's all up to my brain . Making decisions with logic instead of heart. Recently I have been listening to a subliminal which is related to the heart and realized that my heart wasn't working like before. Like when a person loses some materialistic thing he can compare the before and after. Like before I had this thing and now I don't. But with emotional stuff , people forget , how they were before and how they are now.

Hi Learner,

Yes, of course.

SFQ
In SFQ it's simply through posture, breathing, mantra, mudra and visualisation.

Each organ has different emotions,
liver is a spectrum of angry<>compassion/happiness,
lung is a spectrum of sadness/depression<>contentment,
heart is hate<>joy,
kidneys fear <> gratitude/thankfulness,
spleen is being worried and thinking too much and peace and groundedness.

It's best to work on all of them. However, if there is leftover sadness from a breakup, you would work on the lungs to release it and re-balance the lungs.

Magic usually brings fear, because it's something weighing you down that's invisible and hard to get rid of. So strengthen the kidneys to transform the fear, and then take proper precautions to remove the magic and protect yourself.

Thinking too much and being too much in the mind can stress the spleen, causing continued over thinking. Strengthen the spleen, get rid of the thinking and become more grounded in your body. 

Use the appropriate postures for each organ, appropriate mudra, appropriate mantra and appropriate visualisation of color.

Sufism
If you have a strong relationship with God, reciting sufi prayers, dhikr, du'a, salawaat and Qur'an can make you burst into tears out of devotion and surrender to the Almighty. It happens automatically, especially when you focus on the meaning of the words.

For depression the best salawaat I've seen is one that's used in Turkey alot "salawaat tibbul qulubi" (cure of the heart).

This is the translitteration "Allahumma salli 'ala sayyidina Muhammadin tibbil-qulubi wa dawa'iha wa 'afiyaa-til 'abdaani wa shifaa'iha wa nuril-absaari wa dhiyaa'iha wa 'ala 'alihi wa sahbihi was-sallim"

"Oh God, please send blessings on our noble teacher Muhammad, the medicine of hearts and their cure, the health of bodies and their healing, the light of eyes and their enlightenment, and bless his family and companions and send them peace"

If you speak more specifically about the exact emotions, I can also suggest specific names of God that can help.

Here are some examples:
"Ya Muqalib" helps with opening the heart.
"Ya Ghafur" helps with forgiveness. This can make the most hardened criminal and murderer cry after a very short while of recition. It goes straight into the strongest traumatic wounds in our soul and starts the healing.
"Ya Ghaffar" is for our small everyday issues where we can't forgive others.
"Ya Nafi" this is one of the very best to start to actually feel your body. Where in your body can you feel your anger, your sorrow, your sadness, your joy etc.

There are many more of course, I can give more info if you give me more precise info :)

Simply repeating "bismillahir rahmanir rahim" 786 times daily for a week can work miracles.

Rahman is fatherly love, strong and enduring. It heals all psychological issues with men.

Rahim is motherly love, tender, compassionate and tailored to each unique person. It can heal all psychological issues with women.

Allah is a very interesting word in itself. It comes from the root "waliha" which means to love passionately. This means you can lose yourself in love by repeating this name, as well as describing the love God has for us.

"Al" is the article in arabic, you put it before other words. For example "al Qur'an" meaning "THE Qur'an". By just saying "al" without anything else, it denotes ALL in manifest existence.

"La'" means no or nothing in arabic. This means the unmanifest eternal ground of being, the non-being, what was there before creation.

"Hu" is a blowing sound, like a wind. It's the life God breathed into us during creation. It's the continuous working of God as energy in the universe.

In arabic the words are written without vowels, allowing the reader himself to read a single word in different ways. "Allah" is no exception. It can be read as "Al-Lah" meaning "the God", the one and only creator. However, it can also be read as "al-'ilah" which means a single, divine being among many. How does this tie in with strict monotheism?

Al-'ilah is you and me, the individual souls. We're part of Almighty God, God is part of us. It's his divine breath (the "-hu" in Allahu) which maintains our life.

This means God is present in all of creation and in all living beings. This renders all of creation sacred.

Therefore repeating the name "Ya Allah" can open you up to passionate love (waliha), with awareness of God's love for you (waliha), realizing the divine in all of manifest existence (al), realizing the ground of being (la), realizing the movement of divine energy in your body and the universe (hu), as well as seeing God in all living beings (al-lah and al-'ilah).

God bless you :)

• Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 4:55 AM, Learner said:

Hi I'm not the original poster, but i found a great evening meditation done by Caroline Myss that is great for connecting to the heart chakra and clearing out old energies.  This meditation tape completely changed my life; it helped me clear out old energies that are no longer serving me.  It's available for about $2 on audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/Evening-Energy-Meditation-Audiobook/B007I7GATS

On 8/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, Nuralshamal said:

People simply send their own personal energy into each other, and thereby just mix energies. If the other person has great and pure energy, this is awesome. But mostly, people have their own issues,which also get transmitted with the healing.

Greetings Nuralshamal,

So many amazing insights here, so thorough! Thank you for taking the time to share this all here…

You would likely be a very good person to run something by. I’m trying to regenerate my daily qigong practice after a few years of it being replaced by Tantra. I’m in a new part of the country, and quickly found Spring Forest here. And while the actual practice appeals and aligns to my original practice (Wu Ming style, inner smile, orbit), I’m finding a strange resistance to participating due to their obvious references to these “miracle healings”…and how they are directed at the elderly (or incredibly ill), but with a large price tag attached to it. This feels very much like a “mega-church” vibe to me. And with qigong, feeling very good about the teacher and group is vital (as I’m seeking that connection at present).

So I’m curious to ask you, especially as you studied healing with them so you clearly invested much time…what do you make of that? How did the authenticity and focus on money sit with you? The slick marketing to bring so many into the system? 

And since I want to be respectful, please know that if the forum allows this, you can contact me directly, in case you don’t want thoughts on this aspect to be public? (I’d mention more things specifically that gave me pause here, but realize they would be public, so I’ll refrain)

Also, thank you for your overall insights into “healing” others…I’ve had a similar set of insights on this recently as well. And it has weighed on me a bit and kept me from opening myself to considering a deeper dive into that world. (Ie: healing is really a mixing of energies, and the energy of most who seek healings seems to be a desired quick fix, “heal my lifestyle choices” kind of experience.) But I also see the great potential of the healer sometimes being the gateway experience some might need on their path to open to much more..and perhaps hooking into that intention, and realizing the hood that might occur with a few might be the way to not focus on the possible transient effect it might have for some? Anyway, fascinating, thank you for sharing that perspective…gave me a lot to ponder :)

@Suzanne

Thanks for your post :D

Yes, I completely agree.

This mentality of profits, marketing and pushing "miracle-healings" is something that is definitively growing.

On the one hand, it's good in the sense that by being and looking professional and marketing in an effective manner, more people will come into contact with a qigong and healing system that works very well. More people can actually improve their life.

On the other hand, to me it seems that over time this increased focus on the business aspect is taking away some of the original focus on qigong and the loving and spiritual aspect.

So I completely agree with you that this aspect is there and has both a negative and a positive side.

What I've personally found in my own learning journey with different teachers and different systems is that this is quite common.

In the beginning one looks for the "right stuff" to help achieve one's goals (e.g. physical, emotional, mental, spiritual growth and healing). But one also looks for the "personal ideal" being embodied by the teacher.

If one idealizes honesty, integrity, being charismatic, forgiving, strong, whatever psychological ideal one personally holds, one seeks this from the outside.

This can be quite frustrating. Because as you yourself develop more and more, and embody your own ideal in your everyday life, it makes you realize that every teacher you meet is simply a human being with flaws. Yes, they have studied and mastered something that you have not (e.g. qigong, meditation, healing etc). That is a subject they have mastered. But on the personal level, maybe they're no more psychologically developed than your average person, or they might not embody your ideal.

This has happened to me with every teacher I've gone to. In the beginning, they seemed almost like "Gods" to me. Then after a few years, the magic slowly starts to disappear. They're simply normal people, but with a particular skill set. Just like a mechanic or a pilot. Instead, it's just with healing, meditation etc.

The only teachers I've seen who have been psychologically well-developed, personally integrated and just overall nice-to-be-around in general have been the sufis.

Most other systems, there is always a drawback. It can be profit, it can be morals, it can be lack of psychological maturity and integration, it can be a super-ego punishment/reward system with the members grouping themselves into camps, there will always be something there which doesn't sit well with you.

For me personally, I am now trying to seperate things when I go to a teacher. Instead of expecting them to be all that I idealize, and then be disappointed, I just go for the particular thing I know they're good at.

I go for learning healing, meditation, getting transmission of energy, qigong, astrology or whatever they're good at. I don't go to find my own personal ideal anymore. Instead, I myself try to embody my own ideal more and more, and find what I'm looking for inside myself, realizing that you can only find so much on the outside.

That has been my own personal experience, with SFQ and in general with teachers and systems :) 

God bless you!

• Thanks 1

@Nuralshamal

Thank you so much for these insights!

Thankfully, like you, I’ve come to the solid realization that all of our teacher’s imperfections are indeed part of their humanness (and can ebb and flow with time/age/life experiences)…so that aspect of studying with a teacher is very squared with me. This concern was something different from that. I actually couldn’t discern the validity of the system through all the noise.

I’ve been incredibly lucky to have had two initiations/transmissions from teachers (one qigong, one Tantra)…both beautifully massive and sacred experiences for me. So while I can look aside much of a teachers quirks (and actually love that part of them

amid the experience!)…I am careful to try and feel out their overall goodness of heart, and place much emphasis on how strong my reaction to the work is. 

What threw me here were a couple of things: the grand promise of miracles with a price tag. And then the unfortunate discovery that 2 of their 3 testimonials used for a recent (and expensive) healing are both now dead. Of the very maladies they speak of being miraculously cured from in the videos. And this was specifically marketed to critically ill people (who usually don’t have a ton of money to just toss around, especially when very old!)

Do not get me wrong, it’s not the deaths of these students that concerned me (we all die, and if they died more happy and peaceful as a result of their SFQ experience, that is great!). But the videos were being used as if they were still alive, and miraculously cured of the ailments…with no indication of the current status. (I looked them up out of curiosity of where they were today, if they were now teaching, and how the longevity of the practice held up for these important spokespeople)

Even if there had been a disclaimer on the videos, saying that these individuals were now deceased, I’d have looked at that as an honesty (and part of life), and it wouldn’t have raised any question for me. And if they weren’t comfortable adding that in, why not use other testimonials? And if they were not even aware these people were now deceased, that seemed sadly disconnected and unaware. All of it felt bad and made my choice to join them incredibly difficult.

So, still not being able to get a grasp on the honesty and strength of the practice, I came here to find any more hands-on information. So yours helped, thank you! I find it encouraging that someone who not only invested time in their system, but also many others, is saying with confidence that he believes it’s a valid system. 

I suppose this is just how it is to be with SFQ….that I will still need to mull over this some more 🙂

(I’m actually here on this forum to ask others if they’ve found good systems being offered online right now, as it seems many more teachers have gone fully virtual during the pandemic. A great chance to expand beyond obvious borders. So hopefully I will have others to investigate soon enough and I can lay this to rest) 

Many thanks for the words and insights ☺️

Edited by Suzanne
Typos
  • Thanks 1

You are very right, you came to discover a great truth about the testimonies of healing after it has been proven that they relapse into the same disease, no matter how hard they try to sell miraculous cures in quite notorious cases.
I personally see that for a cure to occur in the context of qigong practice, different steps must occur, which I list:
1. Eliminate diseased or pathogenic chi
2. Unblocking of the sectors with weak or obstructed flow of the meridians.
3. Increased chi in meridians with little or poor flow.
4. Increased chi in all meridians.
5. Committed practice for life.
6. Meditative practice for life, especially to become aware of energy blockages and to be able to "see" the state of the organs.
If a system could be found that encompasses those steps, it would be spectacular. Jerry Alan Johnson has described something very similar to the stages on the list in his qigong books, especially when he talks about purging methods.
However, people do not commit to a practice for life, in addition, they return to bad eating habits, waste of essence and energy and lack of emotional control.
I can attest that the SFQ system has worked by reducing small tumors, I say this because of the case of a close relative. But in the case of more serious diseases, the effectiveness is diluted.
The big problem with cancer is that it is a very shitty disease and a lot has been written about it, but no cure has been found, nor have the causes been clarified. For the same reason, it generates great despair in those who suffer from it and rightly so.
To conclude, I believe that the practice of qigong to cure cancer is insufficient, it should be enhanced with acupuncture, herbal medicine from the East and West, healing with chi emission from a qigong Master and Reiki.
In the case of serious cases that do not respond to any treatment, it is necessary to resort to karmic cleansing through mantras and a series of kind acts.
I wish all cancer patients could recover and stay healthy.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Hi @Nuralshamal, where did you learn about Islamic/Sufi healing and is there any more information I can read about it?

Hi Pak_Satrio, thanks for your question :D

I've learnt sufism from 3 sources:

1) Faisal Muqaddam & Hameed Ali (he has written an incredible amount of extremely detailed books under the pen name is A.H. Almaas). I learnt one-on-one over a period of 7 years from their most senior teacher representative in my home country coupled with reading the books. The main process is direct transmission of "essence" from the teacher to the student, alongside "inquiry" (a mindful investigation of the present moment without any agenda).

2) I've corresponded online over a period of 7 months with a jordanian sufi who trained me in different things. I learnt different salawaat (connecting with the prophet and sufi saints), different surahs (verses of the Qur'an) and different du'a (prayers). Each thing I learnt had a specific purpose, e.g. purification, increasing spiritual power, protection etc. 

3) I've most recently been attending a suborder of the Naqshbandi (called Saifa) weekly dhikr meetings as well as going for special one-on-one session with the resident shaykh/ustadh. The proces is direct transmission through touch, prayers and the eyes in order to transmit "noor" (light or energy) from the lataif (energy centers) of the shaykh and the lineage in order to activate your own lataif.

The way you can read more about each:

1) Faisal Muqaddam and Hameed Ali (A.H. Almaas) have many videos on youtube nowadays, and A.H. Almaas has written a tremendous amount of books.

2) You can read online on a website called https://www.brotherrahman.net/ or https://roohanionlinespiritualhelp.co.uk/. I cannot vouch 100% for the people being real or not, but I've noticed a lot of the information they provide is similar to what I learnt some years ago in this area.

3) You can search for sufi orders in your local area. Otherwise a part of Naqshbandi which is very active online is https://www.nurmuhammad.com/ and their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/naqshbandimuhibeen

I will PM you a longer list of some of the specific saifa books my local ustadh recommended me.

The easist way to find a local sufi gathering (in case they're not active online) is if you have friends in the Turkish, Kurdish, Pakistani, Afghani, Chechen or Dagestani muslim community. Sufism is more widespread and accepted among these nationalities, so they can usually point you to a place.

Let me know how it goes, and of course if you have any further questions :)

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I follow the flow of Light from the heart through the body.  Where a body part is dark, there is a problem limiting the Light.

The problem can be:

- an incoming energy line (e.g. a hook),

-  missing etheric substance (e.g. has let someone else do the thinking),

- parasitic entity,

- adverse karmic energy, 

- adverse entity seeking control,

- adverse earth energies (e.g. living in wrong place),

- giving of authority/ownership to another (e.g. giving one's heart to another),

- adverse internal relationship (e.g. hating an arthritic hand),

- adverse external relationship (e.g. not forgiving/moving on)

- spiritual oppression (common for positive visitors to the human race)

- timeline issues

- lots of stuff I do not know about

For a while I used to go to charismatic churches to watch the healing.  It was usually not permanent.  The healer channeled some energy into the person, temporarily restoring proper light levels, but the cause was not addressed.  One time the Earth would not absorb the light thus preventing a circuit through the patient.  The healer could achieve nothing that day.

It seems to me that causation is central to permanent healing by intervention.  The alternative is for the sufferer to raise permanently his/her vibration/frequency above the level on which the problems exist. 

Edited by Lairg