Earl Grey

Oh look, I got covid

moderator note:

this thread has been cleaned up of controversial posts. Any more posts here on COVID controversial/political/alt fact topics WILL result in a 7 day suspension.  The split thread has been moved to the “current events” sub-forum. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, dwai said:

moderator note:

this thread has been cleaned up of controversial posts. Any more posts here on COVID controversial/political/alt fact topics WILL result in a 7 day suspension.  The split thread has been moved to the “current events” sub-forum. 

Alt facts...

Good lord this place has gone down hill. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kyoji said:

Alt facts...

Good lord this place has gone down hill. 

@kyoji It’s the growing primacy of emotional resonance over fact and evidence in general, only listening to what media algorithms tell them what they want to hear. Truth is losing its value, and legitimate skepticism is yielding place to pernicious relativism, many people are growing mad. And they are going to pay an ultimate price for it, no one can put themselves above the laws of Nature.

The virus, man made or not is going by the laws of nature. Kali or the Black Tara as the ancients called it is going to remove what is sick and old to give place to new and healthy.

Edited by Blue

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

@kyoji It’s the growing primacy of emotional resonance over fact and evidence in general, only what media algorithms tell them what they want to hear. Truth is losing its value, and legitimate skepticism is yielding place to pernicious relativism, many people are growing mad. And they are going to pay an ultimate price for it, no one can put themselves above the laws of Nature.

The virus, man made or not is going by the laws of nature. Kali or the Black Tara is going to remove what is sick and old to give place to new and healthy.

Can you please review the OP and look at how this thread was originally about my own experience getting covid and reflections on it instead of pushing your agenda? @dwai already cleaned up unrelated posts and I'd like to not have it be hijacked, and if not, perhaps this thread should just be locked.

• Like 2

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Can you please review the OP and look at how this thread was originally about my own experience getting covid and reflections on it instead of pushing your agenda? @dwai already cleaned up unrelated posts and I'd like to not have it be hijacked, and if not, perhaps this thread should just be locked.

It’s exactly about your experience, dear Earl Grey, I want you to survive, you’re a great voice in this community. If you were susceptible to the virus in the first place, perhaps with your background you should abandon fears and fight it with all you have the best possible way, make yourself strong and invincible. The bandaid of vaccines is going to fade in 3-4 rounds wearing out your immune system, than any virus can  become deadly.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

It’s exactly about your experience, dear Earl Grey, I want you to survive, you’re a great voice in this community. If you were susceptible to the virus in the first place, perhaps with your background you should abandon fears and fight it with all you have the best possible way, make yourself strong and invincible. The bandaid of vaccines is going to fade in 3-4 rounds wearing out your immune system, than any virus can  become deadly.

Your response was to Kyoji. At no point is there any reference to prior posts I've made or the flow of discussion here, instead, continuing off of your previous posts earlier rather than the focus of this thread. I think it's time I request the mods to close this thread instead, because apparently, the section, Healthy Bums and the focus, my experience with covid, is no longer being respected.

More so, I’m not telling you how to do it, I’m actually asking, sharing what worked for me so far..

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Your response was to Kyoji. At no point is there any reference to prior posts I've made or the flow of discussion here, instead, continuing off of your previous posts earlier rather than the focus of this thread. I think it's time I request the mods to close this thread instead, because apparently, the section, Healthy Bums and the focus, my experience with covid, is no longer being respected.

Sure, but do remember this discussion, it might save you your life one day.

I’m your friend, not one your dumb arrrrs neighbors. It’s what I’m trying to convey. There’s a way to handle the situation, so stop the baby cries, it’s time for all of us here to think, bc the virus is not going anywhere. Putting the knowledge accumulated by previous generations to work is a valuable asset, like the practices dealing with the cold weather, swimming in cold water, or at least taking a cold shower with proper adjustments. It activated hidden body resources like nothing else that I know. 

You can block me, or we can get to work, it’s out to help many.

With great respect,

Blue

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Blue said:

I’m your friend, not one your dumb arrrrs neighbors. It’s what I’m trying to convey. There’s a way to handle the situation, so stop the baby cries, it’s time for all of us here to think, bc the virus is not going anywhere. Putting the knowledge accumulated by previous generations to work is a valuable asset, like the practices dealing with the cold weather, swimming in cold water, or at least taking a cold shower with proper adjustments. It activated hidden body resources like nothing else that I know. 

You can block me, or we can get to work, it’s out to help many.

With great respect,

Blue

Friends respect boundaries, which you could consider how you're breaching them at this moment.

Please stop.

• Like 1

I’ve got it, you have a trauma after the experience, and need to heal internally, the outer chi shields build by chigong have failed you. You’re on the right track of exploring neigong and similar to handle the internal aspects that no breathing practices can help with, only the power of your Wu guided in certain way through meridians.

You’ll understand in due time where I’m coming from. Until it happens, all the best to you!

• Like 1

Oh and bring Shen when working with your Chi, it will make it stronger;)

Me, a fragile elf like creature Ford modeling agency VP was chasing on the streets to try to lure into industry, defeated two 10 degree black belts in sparring, one from Okinawa traditions using the Shen added to the unfocused Chi trick. It works beautifully.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Friends respect boundaries, which you could consider how you're breaching them at this moment.

Please stop.

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

I’ve got it, you have a trauma after the experience, and need to heal internally, the outer chi shields build by chigong have failed you. You’re on the right track of exploring neigong and similar to handle the internal aspects that no breathing practices can help with, only the power of your Wu guided in certain way through meridians.

You’ll understand in due time where I’m coming from. Until it happens, all the best to you!

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Oh and bring Shen when working with your Chi, it will make it stronger;)

Me, a fragile elf like creature Ford modeling agency VP was chasing on the streets to try to lure into industry, defeated two 10 degree black belts in sparring, one from Okinawa traditions using the Shen added to the unfocused Chi trick. It works beautifully.

Moderator Message

@Blue

Cease and desist. You have been asked to respect boundaries and you continue to press on. 

You are welcome to share your experience; start your own thread in the Current Events section or your ppf. Warning given.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2021-12-02 at 8:17 AM, zerostao said:

Moderator Message

@Blue

Cease and desist. You have been asked to respect boundaries and you continue to press on. 

You are welcome to share your experience; start your own thread in the Current Events section or your ppf. Warning given.

So this site is simply a safe space for people to air out whatever they want, with little to no talk of cultivation anymore… got it. 

earl was actually given some sound advice by blue. we are dealing with grown adults who prefer being pandered to vs given methods that would help said condition.

This is the same dynamic as those who are “ mental health advocates” 

all these types actually promote is the normalization of disease and degeneracy… but once a friend comes to the table with actionable steps and methods to ameliorate mental condition, the wounded bird identity only wants to remain victimized but be heard. 

this is completely out of line with the Promethean spirit of the arts that were once discussed here. 

2 hours ago, kyoji said:

So this site is simply a safe space for people to air out whatever they want, with little to no talk of cultivation anymore… got it. 

earl was actually given some sound advice by blue. we are dealing with grown adults who prefer being pandered to vs given methods that would help said condition.

This is the same dynamic as those who are “ mental health advocates” 

all these types actually promote is the normalization of disease and degeneracy… but once a friend comes to the table with actionable steps and methods to ameliorate mental condition, the wounded bird identity only wants to remain victimized but be heard. 

this is completely out of line with the Promethean spirit of the arts that were once discussed here. 

earl was actually given some sound advice by blue.

No.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

Just stumbled on this topic,

sincerely hope you recovered well.

I'm better, though I may have had Omicron recently too--not sure as I didn't get tested and just stayed inside during those three days.

• Like 1