Sign in to follow this  
awaken

The alchemy recommended books for beginners

You must read the Wuzhen chapter, and you must read it if you don’t understand it, because at least you have to establish a concept, knowing what Dan Dao is practicing, is it the Qigong Xiao Zhou Tian set? Oh, it's not, so by reading the real chapters, you can avoid being misled by Qigong Xiao Zhoutian's very weird set of values.
It’s okay if you don’t understand the Wuzhen chapter, just look at Liu Yiming’s "Wuzhen Zhizhi", this is the book I can find closest to the original intent of the Wuzhen chapter. As for other people’s comments on the Wuzhen chapter, the more you read, the chance to be misled. Higher.
Huang Yuanji’s porch is the closest to the facts, so three books by Huang Yuanji must be read.
Li Hanxu's "Daoqiao Tan" talks about the appearance of the entrance, which is the most specific, concise and concise, and this depends on it.
Zhouyi participates in the same contract, this is also to be read, just like the Wuzhen chapter, even if you don't understand it, you must read it. At least you know what the alchemy is practicing.
Although Huang Tingjing is also very important, there is a big problem. Half of it is false, half is true, the false half is nonsense, and the true half is too high to be understood by beginners. Why is this, because half of the Huang Tingjing was written by an expert, and the other one who received this book with a poor degree put his own opinions in it, and the people behind couldn’t figure out which few words were an expert. I wrote, which few words were added randomly by posterity, unless I have the ability to get there, I can’t tell at all.
Most of these scriptures, I bought the Sanmin Bookstore edition, mainly for the translation of the Sanmin Bookstore edition, which is of great help to people who don't understand classical Chinese or proper nouns. However, you may need to pay attention to the interpretation inside. The idea of transporting method will be mixed in it, and some translations will become unreasonable.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/407043940708549

建議初學者閱讀的丹經
悟真篇一定要看,看不懂也要看,因為起碼要建立一個概念,知道丹道到底在練什麼,是搞氣功小周天那套嗎?噢,不是喔,所以看悟真篇可以避免被氣功小周天那套很詭異的價值觀給誤導。
看不懂悟真篇沒關係,那就看劉一明的『悟真直指』,這是我能找到最接近悟真篇原意的書,至於其他人的悟真篇註解,看越多,被誤導的機會越高。
黃元吉講的玄關是最接近事實的,所以黃元吉的三本書一定要看。
李涵虛的『道竅談』講玄關剛出現的模樣,是最具體的,言簡意賅,這個也要看。
周易參同契,這個也是要看,跟悟真篇一樣,即使看不懂也要看,起碼知道丹道到底練什麼,有個大方向,比較不會被誤導。
黃庭經雖然也很重要,但是有一個很大的問題,裡面有一半是假的,一半是真的,假的那一半在瞎扯,真的那一半程度太高,相信初學者也是看不懂的。為什麼會這樣,因為黃庭經裡面有一半是高人寫的,另外一個程度差的拿到這本書之後,就把自己的意見補在裡面,後面的人就搞不清楚到底哪幾句話是高人寫的,哪幾句話是後人亂加的,除非有本事練到那邊去,否則根本無從分辨。
這些經書,我大多有買三民書局版,主要是為了三民書局版有翻譯,對於文言文或者專有名詞不懂的人,有很大的幫助。但是裡面的詮釋可能要注意一下,會參雜搬運法的思想在裡面,有些翻譯會變成不通。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, awaken said:

You must read the Wuzhen chapter

/... ... /

It’s okay if you don’t understand the Wuzhen chapter, just look at Liu Yiming’s "Wuzhen Zhizhi", this is the book I can find closest to the original intent of the Wuzhen Chapter. 

Would this be the translation by Thomas Cleary? 

Understanding reality, which includes the commentary by Liu Yiming. 

I would recommend reading the Xiuzhen houbian (cultivating the Tao) first, Liu Yiming is hard reading but the later introduces one to his way of thinking about terms, before diving in to the Wuzhen Pian. 

Edited by Cleansox
Added sentences.
  • Like 1

On 2021/8/3 at 1:45 AM, Cleansox said:

Would this be the translation by Thomas Cleary? 

Understanding reality, which includes the commentary by Liu Yiming. 

I would recommend reading the Xiuzhen houbian (cultivating the Tao) first, Liu Yiming is hard reading but the later introduces one to his way of thinking about terms, before diving in to the Wuzhen Pian. 

I just read the original text. I am afraid that Liu Yiming's post-cultivation is still a little problematic. This should be limited to Liu Yiming's level. It is best to focus on Enlightenment and Liu Yiming's other works as a supplement. But you are great. You can read Liu Yiming's post-cultivation experience and know that you want to read this book. This is better than many Chinese revisionists.

我都是看原文的,劉一明的修真後辨恐怕還是有點問題,這應該是受限於劉一明的程度,最好還是以悟真篇為主,劉一明的其他著作為輔。不過你很棒喔,能夠讀懂劉一明的修真後辨,知道要讀這一本書,這一點已經比許多中國修道人強多了。

Edited by awaken

Sign in to follow this