Sign in to follow this  
awaken

The order of alchemy

The order of alchemy
One: Qigong state: sense of qi, black liver light flow
Two: Entering the steady state: Counting from the three jhanas, beginning to give up thoughts, to be happy, including the process of fainting in the latter part of the three jhanas, all of which are regarded as "tranced" by Lao Tzu
Three: Yangsheng evolution, including all kinds of big and small mandala, various kinds of enlightenment chapters high-level interior scenes, sun and moon wheels, etc., Jindan real person, etc., which is what Lao Tzu talks about "mixed with things"
So every time you practice qigong, there are only people who practice qigong, and it is impossible to understand Lao Tzu.
It is necessary to practice the third step, the Yangsheng stage, to discover what the "three births of all things" are.
My purpose of writing this list is to find people who "willing not just practice qigong" and people who are "willing to practice more behind". If you are, please come to FB.
If you are only satisfied with the qigong state and circle around there, then please ignore me and you continue to circle around.

煉丹道的順序
一:氣功態:氣感,烏肝光流
二:入定態:從三禪算起,開始捨念,開心竅,包含三禪後段昏過去的過程,都算是老子講的『恍兮惚兮』
三:陽生演化,包含各類大小曼陀羅,各類悟真篇高階內景,日月輪等等,金丹真人等等,就是老子講的『有物混成』
所以每次練功都只有練氣功態的人,是不可能讀懂老子的。
練功要練到第三步驟,陽生階段,才會發現『三生萬物』到底是啥物。
我寫這一堆的目的,就是找出『願意不要只練氣功態』的人,『願意更往後面練過去』的人,如果你是,請你來臉書。
如果你只滿足於氣功態,在那邊繞圈圈,那請你別理我,你繼續繞圈圈。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

Do you really think that the Facebook translator can translate texts about Nei Dan so it becomes useful for western students? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Do you really think that the Facebook translator can translate texts about Nei Dan so it becomes useful for western students? 

This is because an Egyptian came to Facebook and he said that he can understand most of the articles through a translator, so I think he can understand it, and maybe some people can understand it. Of course, if you want to read it, it’s yours. To choose, I just provide an opportunity for those who are interested

這是因為有一位埃及人來臉書,他說他可以透過翻譯看得懂大部分的文章,所以我想他看得懂,或許也有人看得懂,當然你要不要去看,是你的選擇,我就是提供一個機會,給有興趣的人。

6 hours ago, Cleansox said:

It depends on the text.  It is already very problematic to translate ancient texts from old days Chinese to modern Chinese, not to mention English again.  Some of the texts were already not understood during their written time which was a few hundred years ago.

However if the writing is from a current day person, who would bear in mind the possibility of English translation, that may be possible. 

Anyway Neidan writings are more like technical manuals than sacred teachings.   Manuals are sacred, they are deep and boring and no one wants to touch them. 

You are right. At least I am a Chinese user who can understand classical Chinese, and I can understand some English. I am also practicing the alchemy, and I use the alchemy of Wuwei practice. People like me are Rarely, at least the people I can meet in my life are mostly practiced using the Xiao Zhou Tian exercises. It is very rare for you to meet someone like me, and I hope you all seize the opportunity.

Two years ago, more than a dozen people came to QQ to find me because my ability to use English was very limited. Then there was no response. I think it's a pity. Now I have found a way that can be easily translated. I can write in Chinese and you can read the English translation. If you don't understand, you can also ask. This is a rare opportunity for you all.

你說得沒錯,起碼我是看得懂文言文的中文使用者,我也看得懂一些英文,我也在練丹道,而且我使用的是無為法練的丹道,像我這樣的人是很少見的,起碼在我的生活中能遇到的人,大多是使用小周天功法練的。你們要遇到像我這樣的人,是很難得的,也希望各位把握機會。

兩年前,有十幾位有來QQ找我,因為我的英文使用能力很有限。後來就沒反應了。我覺得非常可惜,現在我找到一個可以輕鬆翻譯的方式,我可以寫中文,你們可以看英文翻譯,如果看不懂,你們也可以問,這對各位來說是很難得的機會。

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is useless to use Google Translate to deal with Daoist materials written in Classical Chinese ,  too many mistakes and meanings too deviated from the original texts' .  I wonder  why  people think that it is okay .

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this