Sign in to follow this  
Ettenov

Stress response

Hello everybody, I was reading that along with fight, flight and freeze, the other stress response is fornicate. Somebody know what happens to the body if is picked fornicate? 

Freeze, flight, fight, fright (tonic Immobility), flag (dissociation and subordination reactions), faint (this one might not be part of it, the physiological reaction isn't really in line with the others). 

These are the main ones. 

Some use sex to relieve stress, which isn't the same as fucking the bear that tries to eat you. 

4 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Some use sex to relieve stress, which isn't the same as fucking the bear that tries to eat you.

Spoiler

smash2.png

Please note that this tactic is likely to get you either to fuck or fucked up.

• Haha 2

Any one here familiar with testes withdrawal?

A male under attack might naturally retract, instinctively retract them if under the threat of losing them.

:huh:

On 25/07/2021 at 2:46 AM, Ettenov said:

Hello everybody, I was reading that along with fight, flight and freeze, the other stress response is fornicate. Somebody know what happens to the body if is picked fornicate? 

It's not a stress response it's mostly a by product of surviving from a stressful situation mostly life threatening in which your natural survival Mechanism for the continuation of your genes becomes active and makes you want to fornicate and spread your seed. Sort of like a biological mortality indicator.

On 12/09/2021 at 12:48 AM, natural said:

Any one here familiar with testes withdrawal?

A male under attack might naturally retract, instinctively retract them if under the threat of losing them.

:huh:

That's the first I've heard of it. This seems interesting. Although that would make sense as it would allow for your balls to nor get injured in case of a threatening situation 

Sign in to follow this